What the hell happened to him. This is terrible

What the hell happened to him. This is terrible

RedditSoul.

is it better or worse than the new cole

desu its a lot worse. All the originality of his music has vanished

desu I never expected much from this new soul anyway, I think he hit his peak years ago

ITT: jcole fans lol

did yall not hear these days? Control System was the beginning and the end of ab soul but hes gone downhill so fast

i loved control system and didn't like these days outside of a couple of tracks.
how does this one stack up?

his girl died.

Jesus Christ it's so fucking bad

JUST

I don't know what's happening and why this and the last album has such religious themes. IT's just corny and just not good dude.

I'm so disappointed

Not surprising to hear, his singles were lukewarm.

I'M LEGITIMATELY UPSET
HOW THE FUUUUUCK CAN YOU GET WORSE THAN YOUR LAST ALBUM THAT YOU REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE

I gave him a pass with These Days because I bought into the idea that he was just making songs that reflected the current state of hip hop so I thought maybe it was on some meta shit.

I liked one of the songs he put out before it dropped.
The other two were soo religious it was cringy.

Literally Hopsin tier.

>mentioning religion means you should be written off
whats wrong with that? also how was Huey Knew, Braille religious

link?????????

It's fucked up man. why...

It was a great album, Soul's hooks and flow were so catchy and unique.

He had so much potential. I don't know if I want to listen to the album judging from what I've heard

He said even before These Days were released that it wasn't ironic and it was a legitimate retelling of his life at that time.

I guess fame does fuck some people up.

I actually enjoyed this Album way more than These Dass.

Got a much more soulful vibe and has imho much better and poignant lyrics compared to These Days. My fav track is the Sounwave Produced So Lonely. Reminded me a lot of his old style.

That being said, I would cut like 3-4 tracks that felt redundant and it would be almost equal to Control Systems to me.

ALL OF TDE IS TRASH HOW ARE YOU SUPRISED

Ab-soul is the dumbest fuck in hip hop and the only worthwhile thing he's done is Terrorist Threats