Tfw poor as fuck

>tfw poor as fuck

Is there any point living if you aren't wealthy/b/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgczpIghPuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. KYS.

You are here instead of making money. You refuse to hustle. Die.

There's no jobs here that I can do because I can't drive

>drugs
>bitches
>internet

all those can be attained for less than £200//a week.
Why are you complaining?

I actually went from a well-paying job to a lesser paid job, and I'm happier than ever before despite not having an abundance of money.

Maybe I don't exactly qualify as poor, but I never have a lot of money left after all my bills are paid.

Because I make 0 a week

I can't pay any of my bills and I'm getting kicked out of my apartment July 27th

Yes.

Because you realize that there is more than materialistic things to value.

Like KNOWLEDGE

Doesn't matter how smart you are when youre about to be living at the homeless shelter

I've been asking myself this lately too and I'm thinking the answer is no.

Well you're clearly not very smart then if you let things get so bad

These answers are wrong and gay.

I can't afford to drive therefore can't work

That's still better than generating debts like the most ppl

You can get on the internet and post on Sup Forums you can't be that poor. Work on yourself and get a job. You may hate it but that's work unless you find your dream job 1/1000 people might ever get.

If shits that bad do drugs or something to make yourself happier. It's momentary but works.

You seem like the kind of person who is always determined to find an excuse rather than a solution.

youtube.com/watch?v=GgczpIghPuk

technology is dirt cheap these days
if you can afford a roof over your head, you can easily afford to post on Sup Forums
that doesn't mean you're not poor

If you are smart enough and willing to post here you also arent unable to get a job either. So like I said Make something of yourself and get a job. Then you can pay for rent and food and other shit. Acting like a victim who has nowhere to go is just an excuse. if shits that bad then get 2 jobs. Yeah your life will blow but you're alive and not starving on a streetcorner ready to blow someone for a cheeseburger.

There's no point living regardless of how much money you have.

/thrizzead

>allowing money to be this important to you

Not OP but name one thing more important than money. You can't, because money is a prerequisite to everything else.

I don't value life the same way people do. In my head once the sun swallows the Earth everything we will have ever done would be pointless. It allows me to assign less value to things people find important. You need money to get by that's a fact. I work and pay bills too. Deep down it doesnt even exist to me though.

Life you retard. You can be a fucking hobo anywhere even in the wild. Money is just our incentive to make us our own ideal person in our eyes.

Yeah that sure sounds like a pleasant existence. Life is absolute shit without money and the more the better.

Yes. I need someone to wash my cars, mow my lawn, and bus my table.

Maybe you should stop thinking in extremes
Materialistic things are important but it's far from everything in your life. Think about friends, family, hobbies etc. What's all the money worth if you can't enjoy your life?

>What's all the money worth if you can't enjoy your life?
Money is a direct determination of how much one can enjoy life.

Better... of course. But unless you want to die you can hobo it up or do very cheap ass living in one of those small home things. Tha'ts why I said get a job and better yourself. Noone likes to work unless you wind up in your dream job. Then you move from there.

First, how does this contradict my statement? I never wrote that money isn't important for happiness but it's far from being the only factor.
Secondly, there are studies showing that people , after they reached a certain income, don't get any more happy. I think it was around 5000 dollars a month.

But if that's my only other option then I DO want to die.

Go outside, take a walk and try to think about your life.

Then don't let it get that bad. get a fucking job or something. Anyone in that state would question if living is worth it at that point but it should never reach that.

use public transport/find job nearby and just walk there? The hell is wrong with you, there are many people who can't drive/don't own a car and they can work. There are more jobs which don't require driving than those which do. If all else fails, get a bicycle.

Sometimes people don't live in a city user.

There are places in the world, even in the USA, that don't have public transport, and the closest business is several miles away.

if you have good friends, a supportive community that can help you out, and a drive to do -something-, things can work out without much money. this is certainly easier in cities with low rent. i don't understand how you're making $0 though. Welfare would be a massive improvement to your life until you figure shit out. Why can't you drive? A piece of shit car or dirtbike would cost you a few hundred bucks. If you "need" one to work you'll damn well figure out how to raise the small amount of money necessary. Consider selling your body to medical trials, it's good quick money. I've probably made $20,000 through the handful of trials i've done.

Unless you live in America yes.

then FUCKING MOVE.

Many years ago my dad gave me some very sage advice in this area:

"Son...it is true that money can't buy happiness, but a lack of money can definitely buy you a lot of misery".

this.

Well now I really wonder how did you end up in this position... People who live on countryside either inherit their parents' farm/steading or move to the city looking for other perspectives. Now assuming you live in a place like that, yet you've got no friends/family there should be a lot of work to do at farms in your vicinity - there should be many farmers looking for part-time workers. Same goes for coastal villigaes - but there would be fishermen in need of additional pair of hands. I don't know in what kind of place you live in, but if it's not city, then it is town or countryside, and this town or countryside has to live off of something.

There's a lot of information OP is leaving out about his situation. Seems to be the classic "user in a well", where people give advice that's never taken, and op moans about the impossibility of it all.

He could also be legit fucked. Rural areas often have high poverty because of the lack of opportunity. It could be that they were once well enough off but times have changed. I've known people stuck in these situations who have to travel 4 hours in transit round to get to work, but hell they still do it. I don't understand why one would -continue- to live in this situation when an opportunity otherwise arises though

But yeah OP. Get a fucking dirtbike if you need to. You can buy a cheap piece of shit for no money at all, and you've greatly helped your situation.

Walk there you lazy cunt. I used to walk for hours just to get to my old job.

Amerifag problems