STOP FUCKING WITH THE THERMOSTAT, IT'S NOT THAT GODDAMNED COLD!!

>STOP FUCKING WITH THE THERMOSTAT, IT'S NOT THAT GODDAMNED COLD!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgczpIghPuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your husband is a offendable, self righteous douche. no one, literally, no one in the family gives a flying fuck that he's a doctor.. i am certain it pisses him off that i make wayyyy more than he does and i am a college drop out. fuck him.

You libtards and conservacucks have fucked America beyond repair. May God have mercy on our pitiful souls.

Is there any chance of me living a normal life?

I hate your fucking music you cunt, daren't you put this thing on again! FUCK YOU, I HATE HOW YOU TREAT ME! AND GET YOUR FUCKING BROTHER TO STOP EVEN TALKING TO ME. HE HAD TO REPEAT HIS DENTISTRY CLASS FOR 14 YEARS TO GET HIS DIPLOMA AT 43 AND NOW HE DOESNT FUCKING WORK!

Get it off your Chest Now!

>"a offendable"
No shit you're a drop off

JUST TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME OR THAT YOU DONT. QUIT PLAYING AROUND!

can we put an end to thi

She don't love you.

I just want some dick.

I caught that right as I posted it.. oh well.

Is a drop off like a drop out? My apologies. I'm not fluent in euromosque.

Shut the fuck up, you look like a fucking obese oompa loompa with a side of emo trash. Yes I made that sound like a McDonald's order, although I'm sure you noticed that already.

Honestly, you have a shitty personality and you look like fucking shit. You're like the prototype of a human, when they designed you they just created this big lump of bones and flesh, but left out the specifics like facial structure and self worth. You look like Frankenstein's monster if Frankenstein's monster was made entirely out of dicks.

How could you know?

can we put an end to this "your mother will die" bull shit?

seriously. EVERYONE.

JUST IGNORE IT.

if you don't reply to it, they will eventually stop, or if they don't it just won't matter because they're shitposting like everyone else.

but when you reply to that shit, 20, 30, 300 times, it gets annoying.

Women are incapable of love.

I JUST FUCKING HATE NIGGERS AND I MISS MY GIR FRIEND HELP ME AND I'M UNSTABLE

Stop complaining about literally anything you depressing cunt holy shit, and if we owe you money don't go and talk about it behind our back tell us you pussy cunt

I miss you so much, every damn day of my life. I feel so weak and lonely without you and I hate it, yet when we are together we are great for the first few days and then you go and say your fucking retarded ass love spectrum thing and shit on everything we've built. We helped eachother so much, I stopped you from cutting yourself, even suicide, and you helped me become a better man, we had a very deep connection, a great chemistry. But god damn you just fucking didn't care and said you needed time to think about us, then you used me and fucking didn't care about how I felt, and if I ever dare speak about it you would get angry and make it seem like it's my fault. I just can't believe you.

So I hope you enjoy your fucking 16 year old 4 inch dick faggot who just uses you for a quick fuck. I really, /really/, thought you were better than this. You're just... Somebody completely different now.

Now I just don't like you anymore, yet I miss you. Funny how life works.

No, they arent. QUIT FUCKING AROUND EVERYONE FOR ONE MOMENT.

will please just fucking stop saying your fat and get off your asian cow ass and actually DO something about it instead of complain about how fucking fat you are, eat pastries. and then fucking complain about eating those pastries!!!!! ive been on the border of leaving you because your becoming a fucking midget manatee!!!! FUCK!!!!! i feel fucking embarresed being seen out in public with you because you fucking made me start working out so i would look nicer. and now that i look fucking handsome and you best friend literally told me she would bang me. i feel like dating you is a fucking disgrace!!! the knly fucking reason i havent left you yet is because im not done seducing your fucking skinny redhead friend!!!

god that felt good

Get over yourself you self-righteous bitch. I know you're fucking around with other guys behind my back. All the pain and stress I've experienced because of you has not been fucking worth it, at all. I truly hope you end up with nothing, because you deserve even less. Fuck you, fucking lying cunt bitch.

God i hate this place

>not really

i dont give a fuck what you want to think about me, im making a living working with a toy store and i'm passionate about it. i'm learning to make toys and i'm happy so fuck you dad

ey b0ss, wher i can geb de pusi

REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

i really really like this post

youtube.com/watch?v=GgczpIghPuk

I HOPE YOUR SHOW GETS A SECOND SEASON! D:

ive gave all i can give im done trying its evident u dont feel the same i do about you i hope u and him the best i love u

I fucking hate this country and everything in it

You're a know-nothing moron who has no business leading a technical team. Your deadlines have no basis in reality. And when I push back on you and say you're being unreasonable, you try to spin it like I'm the unreasonable one. Fuck you.

Refill the toilet paper.

FUCK AUSTRALIA! IT"S A BACKWARDS SHIT HOLE!

I have a folder of underage girls that i fap to everyday (some i know and some i don't)
Them wearing dresses, leggings, shorts, bikinis and things like that

I've done it so much i cant fap to anything else
i have no interest in actually doing anything though

Share dude

i don't hate you, at all
i did all this so i can't hurt you anymore
im sorry
i had to do it
i think this is the only good thing i did in my life
you're better without me
i hope you will get the life you wish for
you're better than me
i tried my best but it wasn't enough
there is no second i don't think of you
you're happy now even that means im not
it's better that way
you were my only friend too
i know you hate me now
like everyone
now i don't bother you anymore
i know you don't want this but trust me please
you are strong enough
i wasn't
ill wait for you
thank you

MY DICK IS FAR MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU EVER WILL BE SO KEEP FUCKING SUCKING IT IF I SEE A SINGLE FUCKING DROP OF MY LINEAGE ON THE CARPET WE ARE FUCKING DONE SO YOU WILL SWALLOW AND YOU WILL LIKE IT

Children fucking disgust me. Even the children of my cousins and relatives. Those people are incapable of disciplining a child.

You remind me of someone I knew.

probably not the same but who? name?

Fuck I wish I still had some hollandaise sauce.

His name was Mike

Fucking women, they go throught it like it's oxygen.

no sorry Sup Forumsro

wow how do you know?
yes i'm mike

No. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Rober Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson.

I used to be tolerant to all the people and religions around the world but now that I live in a neighbourhood where multicultural tards fuck everything up, I have changed my mind permanently and would like to exterminate all the niggers and the jews and about half of the arabs and feed their children to the pigs. If there ever is another civil war in my country I will personally volunteer to be a executioner and do the best work I can. Also if ever there is a crisis where I can kill as many of these fucktards as I can I will gladly volunteer to do it and ask for more until I die or they run out of these fucktards. Meanwhile i'll be at the gym getting in shape so I can do my part when it counts.

Yes, I did it! That's right! The cow, haha! And I feel great!

what's your name?

I'm with you user. Women always fucking with the thermostat

That new show "Homicide" on ID Sucks and it's obvious they only did for diversity since the Joe Kenda show was so popular. That homicide dude can't even put together one coherent sentence. He rambles.

Yeah they do. Ever see them wipe their vag? They fold up a huge wad just to dab a few drops of pee from their labia. Literally wtf?!

This is a guy though. A gay guy at that.

Most women are selfish, hypocritical and self-centered. Their way or the highway. It's annoying but I like sex so...

Why did you lead me on for so long only to shoot me down when I had the courage to ask you??

I want you all to myself. I hate that you're hanging out with him and playing League. Things were so much better when it was just me and you. I'm counting down the days for him to mess up, so you'll finally be done with him and tell him to fuck off. Not everyone is capable of change like you and I.

I only want you.

If she did, you would know and wouldn't have to ask. Women are attention whoring bitches. She'll keep you in the dark until you tell her to take a hike or until you become such a huge creeper that she no longer wants the attention.

I want to fuck your sister

I can't wait to see my gf again cause after our visit to the sex shop, despite not buying anything, I have been super horny and just want to fuck her all day and I KNOW she wants to do the same thing.

You're fucking stupid, you've only known her for FOUR MONTHS!!! you're gonna ruin your life and that poor girls and YOURE at fault here. So just stop it, you Emo fuck.

im discusting

stop fucking telling people i broke into your house. you told me to come pick you up, so i came over. when you didn't answer the door, i figured you were sleeping upstairs so i went up to your room to wake you up. it's not my fault you left the door unlocked. i left as soon as i realized you weren't home, and never touched anything in your house. then you called the cops on me for trespassing when YOU TOLD ME TO COME PICK YOU UP.

now you're telling everyone i broke into your house and to watch their backs around me. this happened over a year ago. get the fuck over it. i can't believe you're still hung up on this and people are still asking me what happened.

i think you're just mad because i refuse to associate with you now.

god, i hope the heroin destroys you.

I LOVE YOU BUT I'M A FUCKING DOG AND I FEEL THE URGE TO FUCK EVERY SINGLE GIRL UNDEPENDING OF HOTNESS OR BEAUTY.

I KEEP THINKING ABOUT US AND OUR MUTUAL FRIEND TOGETHER IN BED AND I REALLY THINK SHE WANTS A THREESOME WITH US.

IM TRYING MY BEST TO KEEP FAITHFUL BUT ITS HARD

You're the love of my life but all of your fucking family are garbage people and it would be better for both of us if they died in a fire.

I don't know what to do I might have got my slave pregnant and my boyfriend didn't know I've slept with her, but I love him and her and don't know how to tell him

Are you embarassed, that you have a clit?

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCKS
I HATE YOU ALL

And a special FUCK YOU to Medicaid.
I overpaid you for a year and a half and now you won't return my calls to get a refund?
FUCK YOU ALL RAW

I kinda wish I had broke up with you a long time ago, I don't find you attracted but you give really good blowjobs.

When I see a kid running past me I want to kick it really fucking hard in the face this-is-sparta-like

Honestly you must be fcking retarded to try tell your bitch ass friends that I'm an abuser because jesus fuck when we got together I was 15, you were 18 and I'd just come out of an abusive relationship with an older guy.

You could not be more fucking retarded to think you were abused by a fucking 15 year old to try and get some attention and self pity because I dumped you.

Been thinking of doing it for a long time, I just didn't want to lose that nice parking space for my dick.

Star Wars was shit and I didn't watch it.

Fucking fight me.

Oh and you need meds or something. And fuck off with your leading on. Don't start something and just drop it, like what the fuck.

Well

Just wait another 20-30 years and you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and emptying garbage cans in office buildings. Idiots.

By then, age and gravity will have caught up with them and the chick with the chest piece will be looking run down and used up while she rings up your order at Arby's. Such a free spirit in her 20's, now she has a raspy voice from smoking/drinking for decades and her bleach blonde hair is frayed and the root color is coming through at the scalp. Her skin is saggy and leathery and her ear lobes are like deflated tires because she stretchied them and Arby's corporate won't let her wear plugs. At 43, she'll claim discrimination and complain to her teenage co-workers on her way out the back exit to take an unscheduled smoke break.

Meanwhile, at 45, her ex-boyfriend with sleeve tattoos and facial piercings will have a gigantic beer gut, a year's worth of beard growth, and wears Chuck Taylors and still has a wallet chain. His tattoos that used to express his personality so well have faded and expanded as he gained weight, plus years of sun from outside labor have turned his skin into a darkened, wrinkly mess. He looks every bit of 60 at 45. The kids at work see his tattoos and stretched ear lobes and think "man, that guy must have been pretty cool about 20 years ago." Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice and drinks himself into oblivion in his shitty studio apartment he's lived in for the past 9 years. In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong. He wakes up with the usual hangover and prays that his 1974 Bronco will start up so he can

Underage B&

damn Sup Forums
y'all fucked

(we were on and off dating for 5 years)

THIS
also stop the shitty banana its not funny doesnt even make me mad, just makes me a little annoyed

Literal cat here, what the fuck is wrong with humans? They worry about things that don't fucking matter.

>Oh no, global warming!
Where did your fur coats go? Did you guys evolve backwards instead of forwards?
>Oh no, we need to stop wasting water!
Tell your kid to stop SPRAYING ME WITH THE HOSE then.
>There was a robbery down the street, we should get a dog!
NO WE FUCKING SHOULDN'T.
>Oh no, cyber bullying!
Post cats instead, I want to be famous.
>Oh no, a terrorist attack in a far-off country!
That shit is nowhere near us, relax.
>Oh no, a silly man is going to be President!
He has a literal orange cat on his head, it's probably mind-controlling him. Relax, it's for the greater good. Resistance is futile.
>Oh no, a silly woman is going to be President!
She'll probably be big on animal welfare or something. That's a good thing, yeah?
>Oh no, the cat is peeing on the floor!
Buy newspapers instead of looking up the news on that glowing pad thingy, then.
>Oh no, we have too much crap, where do we put it all?
Buy some more cardboard boxes, I fucking love those.

So you see, humans, there is nothing to worry about. Nothing at all. Do not panic, do not age yourselves into oblivion with worry, and most of all, do not resist. For everything is under control.

I'm a dude and when I swim I usually wear a rash guard because I don't wanna see anyone else's hairy man titties and I'm sure you don't wanna see mine, calm the fuck down.

black women campaign about not getting shot

white women campaign against having to shave their fucking armpits and wash their cooches

this is why i fucking hate white bitches

that was really cringy dude

they wont get shot if they arent niggas

man fuck you user

Damn Jim, Princess-Whats-Her-Name put you in the friend one?

user, you have a bbw asian girl friend? Fuck, send her fatass my way.

Yeah, and fuck your cat too!

She's the girl of my dreams. I'm the guy of her dreams. Or at least I was.

We've lived in different countries for the past 2 years. We haven't been in a relationship since the move. But we've been very open about our feelings for each other.

We decided that because of the distance, we would be allowed to see other people casually so long as we kept each other fully informed. She has kissed a couple guys and texted a few. I have very casually dated a girl, but I quickly realised that I didn't want to properly date someone because of my feelings for the girl overseas. She said she didn't want to stop me but she was happy I felt that way, she said it was okay to just do pointless drunk shit so long as I told her.

Last night I made out with a girl in the club. She flipped out and called me a whore, and said she didn't feel anything for me anymore, and told me to fuck off.

I apologised profusely, I tried explaining that I thought I was acting within our boundaries (we had set these boundaries very clearly and agreed upon them several times throughout several conversations). She just told me to fuck off. She doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. Just like that her feelings are gone.

I said that we shouldn't finalise things while emotions are so high, that we should wait a few days for both of us to calm down and then have a proper conversation, she refused. I hope she'll change her mind as she calms down but obviously I have no way of knowing.

If she wants to change our boundaries so that neither of us can get with anyone, I'd be happy to accept. It's not a huge deal to me. Obviously it's very weird and difficult when you live so far away from the person you have feelings for, and we both have needs, but I've always been very willing to take the fall for her. But she said no, she didn't want to stop me, it was unfair to control each other because of the distance.

I'm lost. I'm posting this shit in threads to vent and maybe get advice, idk what else to do.

Kek

Distance relationships don't work

i had a similar thing Sup Forumsro

boundaries have to be set out fucking clearly. because i apparently wasnt clear enough with my partner they cheated on me by fucking 2 other guys before i got out of there.

if shes just a crazy bitch then youre better off, but if youre doing shit like that and neither of you are communicating well enough thats on you

That's why we didn't get into one. The plan is (or was) for us to see each other in year, get physically intimate, and figure out where to go from there.

Until then, we were basically free to do whatever as long as we told each other. We were just upfront about our feelings for each other.

I personally think it was communicated very well. We had several conversations about it.

I don't particularly want to scroll thru our conversations right now because it would take ages plus it would hurt like fuck at the moment seeing her say how much she loves me and shit. But I'm very confident that I communicated it well, and so did she.

I think she's letting her emotions get the better of her.

its been two years man.

i've had a thing for a girl who moved to canada a year and a half ago. Crazy about her for ages. But i feel that once someone moves to another country for so long they come back almost a different person.

Currently have no anchor in my life... and haven't had one for the past 18 months. I go to uni, have hobbies and a social life, but nothing fullfills me at all. On top of that I have quite terrible OCD, and even worse anxiety. My family keep telling me I need to talk to a doctor, but I really, really don't want to. I guess I'm too stubborn, I want to fix everything by myself. I want a girlfriend, anonbros.

Yeah we've both changed, but we've been upfront about our changes and have feelings for each other.

We talked every day, whether it be on messages or on the phone or thru video chat. We knew each other very well.

newfags user

Leslie jones literally did nothing wrong

are you me