Feels thread

Feels thread

Bump. Really need it

Bump

Bump

:(

Bump pls

Here this will keep you busy

Think I've just lost the girl of my dreams. I'm feeling fucking lost right now. I don't know what to do with myself.

I don't know whether I'm at fault or not or whether she's being unreasonable or somewhere in between and I don't know what to do.

get a life, faggots

The cool thing is though that if you turn all that painful energy into trying to make her realize she's truly in love with you, in a kind way at first until her rejection curdles your love to rage....you can completely ruin her life and she'll end up on some daytime talk show crying about how you ruined her life.

Op Here. Tried talking?

It's literally just happened so yes but it didn't get anywhere, very complicated situation.

Basically I've known the girl for a few years now. We dated briefly a couple years back but I ended up moving back to my home country. We kept in contact and have remained super close, arguably grown closer. We've both admitted our feelings to each other. We are (or were I guess) head over heels for each other.

A few months ago I ended up meeting some other girl and hitting it off, and because of the distance with my ex, I started seeing this new girl, it was very casual dating, not a real relationship and I was very upfront with my ex about it. She didn't like it but she said because there was so much distance she couldn't stop me from seeing other girls and she would get over it. I said the same to her. I ended up splitting with the new girl, and after that I decided it was too much effort and just really wrong to actually date someone when me and my ex still have feelings for each other. I told her I wouldn't casually date anyone else, she liked this and also said it was fine if I changed my mind and she also wouldn't be angry if I did some silly one night shit at clubs or something.

Last night I made out with some girl at a club. When I got home I decided to be upfront and honest and tell my ex what happened. She flipped shit, said she's lost all feelings for me, told me to fuck off, called me a whore, etc. I've apologised profusely, and I've added that I thought I hadn't crossed any of the boundaries that we have set up. At this point, I've basically decided that talking to her now would be pointless because all she's doing is insulting me, and that I want to wait a few days for emotions to cool before having a real conversation with her.

I really don't want to lose her but I have a feeling I will.

She didn't actually mean that it was okay to do any of that stuff. It was a test to see if you would actually do it. At least in my opinion.

nah getting your skin shaved off is way worse

I don't know. We had several conversations about it. She's gotten on a couple of her friends since we had those conversations. She took a some dude's number and was talking to him for a bit. It's not like I'm the only one doing "bad" shit. And I've always been up front that I don't like it when she does shit but I'm not going to stop her because there's such a huge distance and it was gonna be at least a year before we saw each other.

She's said she loves me. I've said it back. And now she hates me and feels nothing for me.

I don't know if she's letting her emotions get the best of her or if she truly means it. I really hope she comes forward for at least one last proper conversation in a few days when we've both calmed down a bit, but I don't know.

Fresh OC

Fuck you faggot! Post the other version of this drawing where there's a second panel and he stops the scissors from closing!
INSPIRING AS FUCK

Bump

i don't hate you, at all
i did all this so i can't hurt you anymore
im sorry
i had to do it
i think this is the only good thing i did in my life
you're better without me
i hope you will get the life you wish for
you're better than me
i tried my best but it wasn't enough
there is no second i don't think of you
you're happy now even that means im not
it's better that way
you were my only friend too
i know you hate me now
like everyone
now i don't bother you anymore
i know you don't want this but trust me please
you are strong enough
i wasn't
ill wait for you
thank you

my girlfreind of 5 years left me a few days ago because she needed to find herself. she said she doesnt know who she is without me anymore. worst thing about it was i did nothing wrong, and i cant do anything about it because our relationship is the reason shes leaving. feels bad man

the best one i have ever read
worth it

I have a big dick, loving girlfriend, and lots of solid friends.

Suck it, sadfags.

I have excellent grades, Lots of close friends and a healthy lifestyle, but the realisation that I wont amount to anything meaningful has left me here. I feel like life is pointless
What makes you any better?

Can't believe I read it all. Well written story, but no feels and overall a waste of time.

Then stop obsessing over someone who told you they aren't interested.

That image belongs in a cringe thread, OP is a faggot

damn

Fucking idiot just do a 360 and walk out of the scissors

>This

The problem with wanting what you can't have is if you get it you normally find out you don't want it anymore.

There's lots of pussy and lots more to life than pussy. Try focusing on another aspect of your life for a while. If you need a girlfriend to validate your existence, you're pathetic. Start acting aloof and your girl may change her tune, if not, get over it.

>360 and walk out
Did you finish elementary school

You're right, the best thing to do is remain calm and wait for help.

How many layers of bait are you on?

jackass, did you read the rest?

You sound like you need antidepressants

This is true but right now all I know is that I have feelings for this girl.

I know this. All the other aspects of my life are relatively decent. I have friends I care about. I have a good social life. I work hard. I'm happy with everything else. I don't need a girlfriend to "validate my existence". If that was the case I would be in a relationship with anything that moves, but I don't want one unless it's her. I have feelings for someone. You can't help who you fall for or when you fall for someone.

I'm realizing the importance of these feels thread. I never thought about but it's the balance. Without them we're just assholes who fuck with people for no reason. Part of me wishes the media showed this side of Sup Forums. Part of me wishes they'd fuck off all together.

My post was indeed a response to your entire post. Mindblowing, I know.

sorry bro not my post. Just think you're a cunt. Or maybe there's layers to you. Did you ever love someone?

I'm pretty sure I won't be happy until I find a job I like.

How the fuck am I supposed to be happy if I spend 40 hours/week doing something I don't like?

You may have feelings but they can't be that strong or you wouldn't have cheated. Just move on.

I didn't cheat we said we could do this several times.

I'm 100% willing to not get with another girl aside from her. Wouldn't be difficult.

>media showing this side of Sup Forums

In other breaking news, grown men get relationship advice from teenagers anonymously. We'll have details at 4:20.

That dumb ass needs to get out of the way. Not that hard, walk like 3 steps back.

Anyone else lifting their feels away?

Not sure what you had agreed to buy it sure seems like she didn't agree to you seeing other girls. If she did and she still flipped out then she's a psycho and you're better off without her.

yeah. Cause everyone understands an aching heart.

random user here
nice dubs
i thought the same
i was a social retard
fat
no friends
no girlfriend
today
now i have a few friends
the job i ever wanted
no gf but can talk to girls even ask them out
right now i think about to kill myself again and i dont know why

this is me ...

I wears the heely to esape feelys but one time i loses heely so no can esape from feelys and was very sad day

I don't think so. I'm 18 and I've only been in short relationships. I've felt like I was in love before, fawning over girls that were way out of my league, but I always eventually look back and realize I only liked them so much because of how hot they were. I'm probably not the best person to give advice; I just get annoyed by guys who fall apart when some slut screws them over

We had several conversation about this. We were never in a full relationship. We had feelings for each other but we were waiting a year for us to visit each other to act on them and figure out where to go from there.

We had several conversations and we agreed that we were both free to see other people so long as we kept each other informed. She has kissed guys. It hurt but we had an agreement.

If she had told me no girls, I wouldn't have laid a hand on that girl at the club for even a second.

This is my issue. If I had cheated, I wouldn't be fighting for us because I would clearly be in the wrong. But right now, I've done something that was not outside of our set boundaries. If she wants to set new boundaries then I'm happy to.

Never mind I didn't realize it was a continued post, my bad.

I used to hug my pupper when my feeling bad. But parents took pupper to vet because of anal infection. Now I don't have pupper

Fuck

Rest in pice puper

or just i dunno take a step back?

Pupper lives. Parents just took him away because they found out I was give him bad hugs.

But he would still be getting cucked

This.

So I started a business. And it was good in the beginning, now I'm starting to get nervous because my main customers are starting to drop like flies. If this falls I may just off myself, because the mountain of debt I'll have will be staggering so that I'll never pay it off and die broke as fuck and alone.

met this fucking 20/10 perfect girl about 2 months ago. we become friends because she helped me break from a terribly abusive/shitty relationship. we both end up liking each other and all goes well. we hang out every day for weeks and we eventually became fuck buddies, (we didn't date because the age difference is illegal) like I said, she's absolutely perfect, like her face, her body, her fucking personality (she fucking kicks my ass in soul caliber) and yeah. she sleeps over at my house quite a bit at this point and tells me that she loves me very deeply and that she's willing to wait until I turn 18. so i'm thrilled by this, and I tell her the same. everyone in our little group of friends can tell her and I have a thing for each other. but then this dude who has a nicer body, is legal age, and drives comes along and she starts having a thing for him. we aren't as close anymore. she tells me she doesn't see us dating in the future and that shes lost dating interest in me. her and alpha guy start dating and then she comes home to facetime me every night (were bestfriends) and tells me all the things her and alpha male do (sexual and non sexual)
>mfw I develop clinical depression

Rest pupper pooper

>right now i think about to kill myself again and i dont know why

Maybe what you have doesn't feel like enough for you.

Happens to me as well, every time I achieve something I inmediatly start looking for something else.

Right now I'm fit, I have friends, I go out and stuff like that, but I don't like my job and I'm still missing something else.

Maybe a gf would help, I can talk to girls but I have a hard time developing feelings for people or taking their feelings in consideration.

I don't want to kill myself, neither I'm depressed or sad, I'm usually laughing and I don't give a fuck about many things, but the void stills there.

that's under the assumption that it's his woman. She's fallen for another guy ergo that's not his woman even if it once was at one point. Walking away releases you from any ties from the woman so you wouldn't be cucked. What kind of logic is that?

Sounds like she's a typical cake eater. She wants to see other guys but you can't see other girls. Move on. Selfish people are terrible relationship partners.

Maybe you're right but fuck I just want to be able to have a real conversation about it.

>but the void stills there
exactly this
i tried to kill myself before
nearly did it
got help and did all the things that they say to get better like you say
get fit
get friends
got a gf
we broke up last week
it's okay because we both don't like what we had
but all this doesn't help
what the fuck am i missing?
everyday i try not to fall in this black hole again
but i can't do anything against it
i don't think i will get up again this time

>but i can't do anything against it

Neither I can.

But obsessing about it isn't the way to solve it. Accept it, relax, let your life flow, try to be nice and always have a smile in your face.

Right now I'm convinced I'm not going to magically find happiness, I'll have to creat it, and mindset is the key.

Don't kill yourself.

99% of my regrets come from things I didn't do when I had the chance. Ending yourself just means losing a lot of future chances.

thank you Sup Forumsro

Well...I guess I can share m history with you.
>be me
>Hate my life
>Go trough severe depression
>spent B-day alone because friends forgot
>The only thing I wanted was for them to sing me
>I know them since kindergarden
>talk a pshycologist, the one we have at out school
(Yes this is a thing in here)
>she tells me to tell my parents
>They both dump me in the shithole
Later on, went to a real psychologist, gave me pills and such.
>Mom is a fucking asshole who just keeps telling me to be happy like if it had an ON/OFF switch
>Dad threatens to hit the living shit out of me.
>my friends aren't here, by now they have abandoned me
>One of them used to cut herself, never knew why
>do it myself
>Ithurtssogood.jpg
>I don't become an emo, but I leave my wrist like a fucking chopping board
>All my friends dump me, and only ask me for homework and such.
>can't find companion in no one
>Thinking of seriously killing myself
What lead to this.
>Always been around the internet, times of nyan cat, rage comics and such.
>enjoyed that, still had friends at school
>The girls that used to cut herself lived near me, used to come play.
>We are almost besties
>Almost
>we go to school together
>Fucking fall in love with her
>tell her few years later
>Everyone makes fun of us, you know, those chilidish song of sitting on a tree K I S S I N G and stuff like that
>She dones't want to be bullied by her classmates
>She dumps me
>Ithurts.png
>years later, she is depressed beacuse trouble at home
>She doesn't let me get close, so fuck me.
>My best friends, who later abandoned me talks to her
>they have a love history, never became boyfriends tough
>the class makes fun of them, this guy hurt her
so many times.
>she is still with him.
>recently, they became closer, they are becoming a couple
>I'm here, all alone trying to fill my spaces with cuts, and materials objects.

Nice b8

Don't give up, I'm counting on you.

I screwed up....
>My best friend, who later abandoned me
not Friends, but a single person.
Sorry anons

Would love it to be bait, If I wanted to bait people on Sup Forums I'd post that black lives matter

The image heavily implies that the two are deliberately trying to hurt him by being together. This is a very self-absorbed way to view things, I was making fun of the image.

This image always comes off as faggoty to me. Step out of the way nigga

i try my best
good luck for your future

LET IT BEGIN

>kids on the playground make fun of us with KISSING songs

Yeah, it was really like that, I'm from a spanish speaking country so they obviously didn't use that thing, but as a reference it works, I contribute this to the fact that my classmates were a bucnh of dicks, people who would do these things to annoy the fuck out of someone

For fuck sake he asked for a feels thread not a 'user goes full newfag and post greentext with no images' thread

If this honestly isn't bait then you're just immature. Cutting yourself is selfish and immature. Do you realize how much of a loser people think you are when they see your wrists? Not to mention how ashamed your parents must be. Also, your description of your relationship just makes you sound way too young to be taking your love life seriously. Man the fuck up. Most people aren't happy as teenagers and there isn't shit you can do but man up.

>classmates
>way too young to be taking this shit seriously

shut the fuck up, you have no idea what you are talking about.

If you declare bankruptcy, you're not personally responsible for the debt, unless you've been making personal guarantees of course, but no one should do that.

You sound like you need a hobby. Quit cutting yourself trust me your gonna regret those scars

Fuck

Butthurt emo grow up