Draw Thread: Rare EHG Edition

Draw Thread: Rare EHG Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZgUhN_sF6E
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d0/ec/b4/d0ecb43eca78d5b558a8ced0eb50ecf0.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I save this rare EHG?

>shitty thread kek

Smug-san, I wanna butt touchs with your firm butt.

If you're taking requests:

Draw an antelope head butting a jeep through a tree.

With you in it.

Requests and stuff?

No, it's mine.

a bulbasaur

A female journalist hiding from terrorists.

for some reason when i watch one punch man vs lord Boros i keep thinking "Wow ehg is getting his ass kicked.

draw your mother

Is Banq in this thread?
If so, I wanna say that I think you are an amazing artist, and I'm really impressed with your growth over the years.

Yeah, we all do, more so in the manga though.

Here is a rare EHG for you, buddy. It appears once in a blue moon.

I already drew one though.

one is never enough

But it's not authentic so it's valueless.

what can we request?

anything really, but the more complex the less likely it will be done.

are you taking request ?

are references good?

sure

As far as I've seen, the common avatar drawfags tend to prefer freeform requests, or media they're accustomed to such as popular games

Aaaaand I thought you were still asking about how the threads worked.
Sorry fam

these two? don't care about the context, nsfw or no. Up to the artist. Just have fun (if anyone does take the request)

I seem to have accidentally uninstalled how_to_draw.exe from my brain...

you seem fine to me

just not very inspired then?

draw ebber day! or lose the skillz

Sorry dubs-chan, I tried for you. I'm really sorry.

What about my butt?
I hope you had a backup

Ahh...maybe if I reword this...
Requests like generate a lot of attention (although being a repeat request) because it's a generic subject. Drawfags may be less inclined to draw someone's specific characters if they can't get to know them first.

Jesus, you know it's a slow thread when it's 40% me by volume.

THREAD
DEAD

Do you want a request?

Yeyeyeye it's firm, wiggle dat booty gurl!

youtube.com/watch?v=eZgUhN_sF6E

let's buttfuck you, I want to hear you ask for mercy while crying

>

>fine
There's a difference between being able to draw and being able to shitpost, bruh.

Guess I should, at least a few gesture studies done a day.

Not that I know of.

tilt the corners of your eyes upwards more, and maybe but the eyes a tiny bit deeper

Thanks user

thanks, mundy.

>There's a difference between being able to draw and being able to shitpost, bruh.
delete this...........

Nice~

That's adorable! Thank you! I wanna request more - but I wouldn't wanna annoy ya! This is so cute!

Fite me.

Personally, I think one request per thread is ok, try to place it early in thread tho, so that more people will see it. Also, I'm a bit annoyed by people linking to their request, if I'm in the mood to to requests, I'll scroll through the thread and find them myself.

You're welcome.

good night.

>Rare EHG
>no Burrito_Gulper.png

Hahaha noiccce
>
Owie owie mein bummie
Nice chin again.

Lewd.

Ah - So only ask for one request? Sorry for all the questions, this is my first time in a draw thread!

Allenu sneak bur

ummmm..... should i be seeing this?

ehg making an entrance in the bedroom to pin

lel nice thanks

Keep going.

You fucking cuck, hijacking my hard earned request voucher... never forget

ehg.... please explain this shit....

No

I didnt know you were still here

>I didnt know you were still here
No, but you did know what you did, thief.

Bitch better bring them words to /arena/ and not while I'm at work so I can wreck dat ass proper

Boy, oh boy. That's very lewd. Not suitable for this threaderino!

Do you think you can draw Shadow really needing to poop, but the men's room is closed for repairs?

Now, ofc, I do get that you mean that there is no quality requirements in the definition of drawing, guess I meant "drawing well".

You are free to do as you choose, but people tend to be easily annoyed around here, so to be on the safe side you might want to keep a low profile and limit yourself to one request a thread, at least if you come around often.

>No, but you did know what you did, thief.

Were you supposed to get a SUPERRARE?

Oh! Honestly, I'll probably rarely come here again. The art - my friend is really into those two as a pairing, and they'd freak if they saw art of them. I'm mostly requesting for their happiness/reaction to seeing the art.

Ah! But no artist here has to ever take the request! I'd rather not annoy anyone. ^^"

good meowning give me requests

I... I just wanted a plain playboy uniform, none of the banana hammock, thigh high bs.

The vibrating butt plug is a nice touch though.

Ugh, I don't do drawfights, I fight with words.

If you're not here too often, don't feel bad about sharing your request a few times, I'm sure a lot of artists will be eager to have something they can draw!

draw a cute little chameleon

Requesting this sandnigger loli being abused b a roman soldier
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d0/ec/b4/d0ecb43eca78d5b558a8ced0eb50ecf0.jpg

Draw a big slender swamp creature that actually is a pretty chill dude

It's mainly going to be those two characters that I'll request. There is literally no art out there of them at all together (trust me, I've looked.) Anything - nsfw or not, up to the artist.

How would Shadow fight?

Ohayou, Bony-san.

mind drawing me a mecha suit?

Oh-hay-oh Eggboy sempai

With Mary Sue technology.

suffocation by floof most likely

Thanks, very cute

Draw Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

hi guayo.

"You say something Frank?"

With SKIT, mostly. Very little he can do besides clawing and biting without him.

SKIT's equipped with an onboard shield generator based on electric interactions, and can serve as weapon storage or short range teleportation, but tends to overheat, being a second generation prototype.

Shadow's personal trademark weapon is a pair of robotic "wing" fans, edged with a specially compounded heating element that is designed to vaporise flesh as it passes through - like a hot knife but there's a least 2 dozen of them coming at you.

He's also been known to generate laser weapons in a pinch, but he prefers a quick clean kill.

Oh sorry, I thought you were someone I knew. I apologize.

Sweeeet! thanks so much friend

hey bones, you got a tumblr?

Hi guys

"What was that? You're going to have to speak up the storm's kicking up again..."

"If you're apologizing about what happened at the mess-hall don't worry about it, I shouldn't be getting mad over a stolen candy bar. Plus, it's only like what? Our first winter week? Don't exactly want to start making enemies, right now at least..

Err, guess you ended up with something closer to a plug suit.

:3

Ohh, my favorite~

Sounds like it could be a fun ride.

Got bored and made a gif earlier. Here ya go

That's very awesome, but not enough drills ...

Omg ANOTHER PIXEL ARTIST???!!

ooh, that's pretty nice, thanks.

Looks like zero from BL2