Be me

>be me
>no friends
>beta virginfag
>still live with parents
>manage to get a temporary shitty dead end job
>work makes my anxiety and depression worse

Planning on quiting my job and going full NEET
How do I accomplish this and how can I make as much money as possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Onf3AIPRQqs?t=322
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need to understand there is no such thing as a rich NEET without rich parents, unless you win the lottery

Real money trading

youtu.be/Onf3AIPRQqs?t=322

Flip sneakers. You need probably $1,500 to start.

Learn about what is hyped and what's going to sell out. Buy them for retail, sell them for resale value. Not too long ago I managed to get 5 pair of Yeezy 750s, thanks to backdoors and getting lucky. I spent $1,750 retail, brought home nearly $7,000 after. I'm 19 and I'm finally moving out very soon, my entire source of income is from flipping sneakers.

Read: Rich parents

over what timespan did you make that pofit?

Why would your goal be anything but self sufficiency?

Why not?

>I spent $1,750 retail
>my entire source of income is from flipping sneakers.

Did mummy and daddy start you off with a small loan? Lucky for some.

Bumping for interest

Because then your depression and anxiety will never have any form of cure through self validation and you will continue to be a beta virgin little basement dwelling homo. Don't you want your own life? Don't you want a woman even temporarily?

Also interested. Not virgin betafag, but looking for alternative income. I work on a farm in the summer and when the season stops I'm out of work. Looking for something interesting/ out of the ordinary. Anyone have any neat jobs?

If I have to spend all my time and energy on work then I won't have any time to work on myself.
I can work but not the way I am now

And I kinda ccepted the fact that I'm this way, some people are just born beta

You'd be surprised though, how much a self-sufficient lifestyle shapes your way of thinking. You don't view working for yourself as "work." It's more just "making money for yourself." Which does translate to "time on yourself." I thought the same way you do until I got into "working for myself" more or less.

But nobody is born without the ability to better themselves unless you're legitimately mentally disabled. And I'm talking fully retarded not mehh I'm angry. It's not like you're working 60 hours a week kid. Working on yourself sometimes means keeping your mind busy and your pockets full in order to do better shit overall. You can't be a little neet boy forever, get a fucking jumpstart on your future to avoid being more miserable later

Not rich parents. I shouldn't have said that you needed $1,500 to start, it just helps to have a decent amount so you can buy multiple pairs. I started off by flipping a single pair of sneakers that cost me $200, sold for $900. It grows and grows until you're able to buy multiple pairs.

Two weeks at most. Yeezys are easy money, put them on eBay, StockX, or send them to Flightclub. Stupid rich people will buy them quickly. Bonus points if you put them up while the initial hype is still there and people are willing to spend a little bit more.

again, no. I didn't start off spending 2 grand each time a hyped sneaker came out. I started with a $200 pair of shoes that I sold for $900. I used the $900 to buy more hyped sneakers, and it just snowballed until I was able to spend over a thousand dollars at once.

>be neet
>fatass
>no friends
>living at home
>dad gets sick of it
>says hell kick me out
>join the army
>drop all the fat
>make tons of new friends
>your pathetic user don't settle for being a neet, fucking do something

Depression is genetic though

Tried the army
They threw me out after 2 weeks

Biggest lie ever concocted by depresses neets looking to justify their behavior. Depression is a chemical act by your brain, and you can change it.

Ok? I have it too but I don't quit and just settle on faggotry. Get on meds, get in therapy, or give up and stop wasting my tax dollars. Choose quickly please

kill yourself

Looks like the consensus of your thread is to either try harder or kill yourself OP. And from the sounds if it you'd like the easy way. Godspeed faggot

Other than shoes, what are some other things that can be resold for good profits? All that's coming to mind is like special edition toys/collectibles or phones.

"this" is great.

do what you like and make money out of it, sounds easy, looks and feel difficult but easy if you ride the right feeling wave about, but you have depression, so gonna need a bit of inside job first, so, start today and work your shit.

Have you tried sucking dick?

Black metal records. But you'd have to sit on them for a much longer time and won't make you as much as those stupid shoes.

trust me you dont want to go ful NEET. over time your mental health will deteriorate and life will become unbearable.

Know that feel bro, but stay determined ! I know you wan do a little better ! Even you don't believe in me ! I promise everything gonna be allright at the end

>Buy them for retail, sell them for resale value.
I don't understand this. Where do you get popular shoes cheap enough that you can sell them for a decent profit?

Well I like to sit on my ass and do nothing
I play games and watch movies that's about it

>everything gonna be allright at the end
ye, we all die

how old are you?

that's why you need to do an inside job first

Come work on cooling towers its hard work and pays well cause no one wants to fucking do it

Well... it's true, but try to see the bright side of this miserable thing called "life" but stay determined bro !

>backdoors and getting lucky

Do you expect me to believe that?

What are you not telling us?

everything is for nothing cuz the sun is gonna explode one day

He blew some footlocker coon for some jerdans

Just stores I reckon.

How the fuck do you get thrown out of the army? Were you eating bullets or something?

No, I told my Sergant that I wanted to see a doctor since I couldn't sleep or eat properly
Then they sendt me to a doctor and shit and they said I had anxiety and was a danger to the rest of the troop so they sendt me home.

I keep kekking and I don't know why

Stop using your depression as an excuse. Your depressed because you sit at home all day and contribute nothing to society. Get on some meds talk to a therapist and look for a better job. You'll feel so much better about yourself if your self sufficient.

>kekking

It can be genetic, but you can fix it as well.

Dito.

No one enjoys it. Being an adult is doing things you don't want too.

Don't listen to this user, he's clearly spreading lies. Keep trying with your get rich quick schemes.

>implying there are easy Ways to make money
>implying that, if there was an easy way, you would be able to do it
>implying we should tell you your career goals without knowing anything about you

The hardest part about being in a rut is that you're the only person who can get you out of it

You on any meds? Talking to a someone about this?

Travis? From PR?

Remeron and a doctor who doesn't give a shit about me.
I live in a rural town far far away from any big town so I really don't have any other options

Not american

> Get medication for depression & anxiety
> Get a professional psychiatrist
> Work a low end job until you want to get a trade or degree
> Keep going on until you're somewhat happy with life
> Look for a beta virgingrill or at least a bitch that just wants to mooch off of you
> Sex & Work will keep you occupied

That's what I'm doing faggot, I got a shitty minimum wage job, and a grillfriend who doesn't want to work so I exchange my hard earned money for her permanent company

Remeron is shit for depression. I was on it just makes you sleep and eat more. Tell him your gaining weight and your tired all the time. I'm
On generic Paxil.

>beta virgingrill
those exist?

Ye, I'm sleepy all the time and my anxiety is even worse than before
He won't see me until next tuesday though

Yes sir, they're not exactly 9/10's more like 3-4/10's but if you're a betafag you best settle for something within your own class.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................yes...............................................yestheydo.........................................................

Why you no sell drugs and self medicate

>become trap
>prostitute yourself out
>become a stripper
>???
>profit

You forgot;
>lose weight
>use wizard powers to become attractive