ITT post the worst thing you've experienced

ITT post the worst thing you've experienced

Getting shot. It's not like the movies where you fall over and lay there. You roll around in agony in a pool of your own blood while a searing hot piece of metal is ripping up your insides. Not to mention getting picked up is pretty painful and being wheeled into an all white room and getting preped to cut open is terrifying.

How did it happen?

I used to be a security guard. Niggers happened. I killed one of the other guys though.

Unlucky man, thats really shitty.

How did it feel as it happened though, alot of people say its like a hot white pop that feels like its ripping a hole in you, but like give us an in depth explanation, im curious

Like getting hit really hard with an intense burning ache and then pure hell.

Third degree frostbite. Hurts like a motherfuckwr for weeks.

Finding a hidden camera in a beach public changing room, after I got changed into my swimsuit.

holy shit an actual interesting thread. Unfortunately I've been lucky enough in my white priviliged life to not have anything too bad happen to me BUT....

I did eat a Hot Pocket like 3 weeks ago shirtless. I was leaning back in my recliner, and a drop of cheese fell out the back. It was so scalding hot that I jumped up in shock and as I brought my other hand down to wipe it off, some more cheese fell onto my pinky finger, rendering my saving hand useless. I was in complete shock as it was the worst pain I've ever felt. scabbed up, took two weeks to heal and left a scar. the weird thing was that when I regained composure, and ate the rest of my HotPocket, it wasn't that hot in my mouth.

>microwaves hot pockets for 5 minutes
You deserved it.

Getting mugged twice by dudes with tasers in indonesia. One ten minutes after the other. Left with barely anything for the rest of the time I was there.

nah fam, only the 2 minutes like the box says but u sound like a real faggot tbh

The nerves regenerating hurt a little bit, otherwise stepping on wine glasses and getting a piece stuck. I tried to take it out myself, following the wound up into my foot hurt pretty good, little things inside my body creeps me the fuck out, I feel bad for my girlfriend.

i had an abcess on my throat, could barley breathe and swallow. I fel like i was dying.

Nearly got raped at knife point in Thailand, got lucky when a few drunk white guys decided to white knight me to safety.

getting bullied in 7th grade

it ended with me crying in a toilet and students and teachers waiting outside

other than that falling back from pic related
and not being able to breathe for like 15 seconds

why do you feel the need to constantly lie on the internet?

does any part of u wish u had been raped?

Choosing salad over soup

And what exactly is the lie there champ?

I broke my femur nearly in half. Very strange kind of pain it was almost liking a dull overwhelming ache ran through my entire leg and didn't go away or calm down for hours. I also had to limp/crawl on ithe for like a half mile or so.

Getting a dose of narcan after O.D.ing. trying to explain to doctors that I wasn't trying to kill myself in between vomiting even though they said they found 28 oxys in my puke.

Had a hydrocele in my right testicle when I was 17......after the operation it felt like I.just been kicked in the bollocks for two weeks!

what a stupid choice to make

thats not ur finger ya fucking queer

broke both of my arms at the same time trying to kick a dead frog

is that the charcoal shit? how'd it taste?

That is my finger, ya fucking queer. Do a reverse image search, you'll find none with the stitches. I'll put it up in a few minutes.

I was scared shitless, I got pushed against the wall by two Thai guys, and one of them drew a knife and ran its dull side down my face.

I seriously thought I was about to be killed there.

Car accident

Shattered an ankle, nerve damage in a shoulder, pneumothroax in left lung which just collapsed and the regular bruises you get.

You get a really cool purple/black "L" shape on your torso from the seat belt and your sternum feels like shit from the air bag.

Aside from that, someone once stabbed me in the back, low near my spine. After I beat someone up, his friends came and while I faced them he stabbed me. That hurt, but I'd call it uncomfortable more than anything since its somewhat immobilizing.

Chikungunya. Look it up, African origin mosquito borne disease. Feels like all your bones are shattering and all old injuries flare up like it was yesterday. For example, if you ever had been in a car accident, you would feel it again.

>karma

ha

finding out i was pregnant at 18. being pregnant is a horrible feeling. the abortion was the worst day of my life and because of our state's mandatory waiting period, the appointment ended up being the day after my 19th birthday.

i wouldn't wish that on anyone.

thanks lads

That is what you get for trying to kick a physical representation of Kek

Getting bitten by a funnel web spider, seriously wtf Australia.

ok, but do you wish they had raped u?

checked, also post birth abortion LOL

broken wrist due to misbehaved dogs in a leached park. flew 10ft off my bike

Looking at my father dying.

It wasn't fast, wasn't calm.

Nah narcan is an opiate antidote. I woke up hard and my high ended immediately and I felt like shit and started barfing. Then I had to drink that activated charcoal shit. It was vile.

Got my dick bitten by some skank i was pity raping. fucking ungrateful bitch.

oh boo hoo u fucking slut

Waking up in bed next to my best friend at the time fucking my girlfriend who I was madly in love with.

Did you sue the owner or kill the dogs?

Rammed a garden fork through my foot.

that's a fat finger

I was 10 and a relative in his 30's (still living at home, but like autistic) grabbed me from behind and started choking me, had me off the ground was making grunting sounds, if my older brother hadn't come by he would have killed me as I was losing consciousness

tits or gtfo

There's the scar

I ate 2 super sour warheads at once

Slipped and put it through a circular saw, it kicked it out but cut it up pretty good and broke the top phalange so it swelled up like a mother fucker.

theres no scar there. liar

Got into a fistfight with my dad at a stripclub about five years ago.

Accidentally sprayed body spray on my penis itched like hell for 2 days worse than then feeling you get after shaving pubes

Fuck yeah!!!! Fuck niggers.

Get some

wanting to unirinically kill myself

27 years of targetted psyops

>broke my wrist
>cut down to the bone on my thumb with a butter knife
>shard of glass went half way through my hand
>dropped 100lb plastic wrap roller onto my right foot
Worst was probably the wrist but I did get heaps of hydrocodone for it which was nice

Psychosis. don't get me wrong, insanity has its perks, but overall wouldn't recommend madness.

I can't even begin to describe how it is, because it's so otherworldly.. imagine your whole world inside and outside of you abruptly being shattered, not sleeping and drinking and eating for days, cause god doesn't need that, and if anything has become clear over the past months it is that you have to be God, the one and only, in your own super immersive video game called life, always chasing some goal you can never reach, not remembering where you are or who you are somewhere in a strange city you don't know and your feet are frozen and hurt terribly from all the walking, voices telling you things, signs dragging you on to the next great disappointment, you think you have it all figured out, only this last piece of the puzzle is missing, then you are finally free and divine and everything.. but it never happens, you begin to drown in this sea of madness, in the ocean of insanity.. you can't help yourself and people around you are too stupid or too afraid to help, only chance you've got is to do something really stupid so that police gets involved and locks you up in a mental ward where they give you meds to get better again.

so yeah, tl;dr: psychosis.

Dad pointing a 12 gauge in my face..

Obviously I'm alive, but its crazy how calm and clear headed I felt in the moment. Once I was outta there though, heart rate went through the roof and thoughts started racing.

I didn't think to. I also forgot to mention that it's never really healed. Weak wrist for life.

Feelsbadman.jpg

>6th grade playing football on a frozen morning
>running backwards full speed eye on the ball
>wham run straight into a shitty old volleyball net pole with no net on it
>this pole had been used for other things and had bits that had been welded on and snapped off leaving rigid jagged metal parts sticking out
>ripped my ear halfway off on said jagged bit
>lay there on the ground head ringing with a concussion as my ear bled and froze the ripped off half to the ground
>had to wait for warm water to peel me off the ground
>17 stitches in ear
>not fun healing either

Some chummy looking bait there friend

kek

having sex with one partner doesn't male you a slut, retard. thanks for playing.

tfw you've never experienced severe pain in your life.

When I was 14 I got launched off a trampoline and broke my nose and arm

so fucking close to quints

I remember you posting this story in another thread. Your family said he was werid right?

Stepping on a giant-ass nail straight out of home alone

Had all the skin from the bottom of both feet and all my toes cut off

Thanks for your service, you stopped woman being raped and men getting killed when you killed that nigger ape. I salute you.

broke my leg sking

nothing quite like trying to stand up but failing for some unknown reasons and then when you look down at your leg its pointing 90 degrees to the left at the shin

2 weeks of benzo withdrawal every month for roughly a year. Dr wouldn't give me more so I was running out early every month.

>waaaah i was a slut and got pregnant!!!!
I hate you and all like you.

Did you get your tetnis

I had a dog rip a piece of flesh off the back of my leg at a park and I stabbed it to death. Woman who owned it sued for "pain and "suffering" while I counter sued for medical bills. I won.

>Butter knife
Wut

I got stung by a weever (poisonous fish). The poison wasn't lethal but it hurt like hell and I had to pour hot water on my finger to heal.

Pic related. The fucker.

I had my tetanus shots

How does it feel to kill someone?

Worst thing I've experienced?
Life.

Worst pain?
Either rolling my ankle skateboarding and breaking my foot, or waking up in the morning with 8 broken ribs after drinking and sniffing sleeping pills.

>in a bike gang
>get in an accident with some pale looking kid
>military comes in their helicopters to pick up the kid and me
>gain strange powers
>steal my best friends bike
>power increases, won't listen to anybody
>start flying around the city fucking shit up
>they even tried to shoot me from space
>mfw I lose control and turn into a huge blob monster

Shure enough. I still remember trying to run but he had me off the ground and I started seeing white. When we got to my uncle's place he was sitting on his bed but we thought he couldn't move as he was staring into space

Yeahh...I didn't actually realize it was broken till a week later (common for this kind of fracture)

Having a stroke. Pretty painful, loss of certain function. Whole life has changed. Had to move away back to stay with family. Trouble adjusting not just to the internal changes I struggle with but the environment as well.

Hell.

Akira

I was on your side till you used the word fam, now I know you are a mindless fuck that gets scared when alone and can't function in society

pity raping? what dude?

Lemme guess, you were fighting over who gets a lapdance from mom.

>Thanks for your service
he was a rent-a-cop not a marine

You fucked her when nobody else would?

But having fun without thinking of the consequences does. You are the mother of a dead baby. You fucking killer slut.