I was meant to be going to a concert tonight with my crush and she fucking tells me she's busy...

I was meant to be going to a concert tonight with my crush and she fucking tells me she's busy. I've been reminding her about it every day for the last week and she's been assuring me it's still on

I've bought the tickets, both for the show and the train there out of my own fucking money and all she offered me was to pay for her half which is bullshit

What good is 1 ticket to a fucking concert? It was meant to bring us closer but that's out the window now and I'll have to plan for my next advance on her..

I'm so fucking angry right now, I wish I could hate her but I just can't. She's my perfect angel and I would do anything for her and she knows this

FML, fuck everything

You're fucking whipped OP

She doesn't like you like that you're probably being creepy to her at this point OP.

She will be busy sucking a BBC. You got cucked, OP.

Follow her and see why she is busy...see what a real man is like.

anymore of this grill in her glasses and skirt?

First off...if she is perfect and you are on Sup Forums....she can do better. Second, if you are a whiney little bitch, odds are you are hardcore beta and your BFF doormat tactics will never fetch a decent girl.

That would mean we're in a relationship, but we're not. Not yet at least

Doesn't like me? Sure, that's why we've been best friends for 2+ years. Idiot

I doubt it

I'm not a stalker

Plenty, she's even asked for my opinion on pictures of her in bra and panties

She probably can do better than me, but most of the jerks she attracts have nothing in the way of personality so chances of her finding someone better than me are slim

And no fucking backup crush? Jeez OP, you truly are a faggot.

sounds way to desperate. you're out and shes probably ugly.

plz more of her in glasses then ?

>

No backup crush, though I do occasionally tell her I have a date with someone else

You're a dumbass. She clearly has no feelings for you outside of tolerating you to a certain degree. Move on and find someone else.

and thats where you fuck up, she thinks that you're busy seeing other people and you're not an option for her.

lmao what a fucking dumbass why are you reminding her about it everyday it makes you look like an insecure pushy faggot, she probably was scared to tell u no cause u will throw another autist fit

Nigga you are so done

Played like a bitch for whore

Chad Thundercock is taking her on a night out full of hard liquor and even hard assfucking.

But isn't that literally the most we can expect from a Grill? To be tolerated.

need2see u and her. give pics or go fuck yourself.

Holy shit. You literally drove her away by lying to seem like you actually have a social life or relationship with an actual human being.

Then take your sister ... Its a long term investment

Ha, you are the one whining and masterbating while jerks with no personality are fucking your girl. It's not about looks or personality, its about actually getting the girl. It hurts when she would rather fuck some loser rather than you ....the king of personality

Just go to the concert alone get wasted have fun whatever or sulk in corner
Then text her:
>man I had a blast at the gig but lost my wallet can you pay my ticket too? i also accept shekels and gold coins

is there any chance she'll ever let you fuck her?

The dating ploy is only a recent thing. I went 1.5 years of being told she sees me as a brother so I needed something to change that

Reminding her in a friendly way. As in, adding it to the end of a text message etc. That's hardly insecure or pushy

Being myself didn't work

We got close once, we went away and I lied and said a double bed is cheaper than 2 singles so we ended up sleeping in the same bed. Unfortunately nothing happened no matter how much I wanted it to

>I would do anything for her and she knows this
found your problem right here

>sleeping in the same bed
>nothing happened
she's stringing you along Sup Forumsro

Dafuq is this degrassi or some shit? LMAO
At least your trying, i guess.

What concert

why don't you take some other sloot?

Get in toch with her. Tell her. "I like you and I want to date you. You may mot feel the same way, and that's fine. But if you don't...please tell me. I know this sounds stupid, but I'm really disappointed that you couldn't come to the concert with me. I don't think it's fair to you to feel those butterflies, unless you feel them, too. Would you like to go out on a date?" TLDR; ask her out, faggot!

is this a fucking placebo song or what. get your shit together dumbass.

Good her my dude. Get back at her with a nice gaf bro

*goof