Ask a dunkin donuts employee anything

Ask a dunkin donuts employee anything

Should I trust your establishment?

How many donuts have you dunked in your career?

As a coffee/donut shop or as a capitalistic establishment? Either way no.

Can I get a coffee...reglaahh?

Is there an addictive substance in the hash browns? Because I can't stop eating those tasty little motherfuckers.

Are you happy with your job?

Are you willing to find new employment if you had a chance?

Anywhere between 3 and 45 a day, although the weekends tend to be more hectic so an upwards of 75.

no! i wont. fuck you

Ayy boston reporting

go fuck yourself

Why is the food so taxed? Also whats some of the best deals i can get from there? I like the sandwiches and doughnuts. Not much of a coffee guy

Hot or iced? Cream and sugar? What size? Worst kind of people I swear to god.

Idk regionally but at mine at least it's a half dozen for 3.99 right now

How it feel to be inferior to Tim Horton's?

It's a summer job that I'm quitting in a week, can't wait.

That answered my question.
Also answered one I didn't ask.

Bad because we get free coffee but it's really shitty and they get really pissy when we make ourselves food.

Those dont exist in florida

>not knowing what regular means wrt coffee
top pleb

Why hasnt my fucking application been looked at yet assholes

You sound like the faggots that would come into the McDonald's I worked at in rural Virginia and would order vente and verde sizes and ask if we had soymilk like we had any of that shit in that methed out little cow town.

Bunch of fucking faggots.

> when they ask for regular coffee
> you ask size, cream, sugar, etc etc
> "Small, 4 creams, 4 sugars, hot, and a shot of espresso
> 'regular'

This guy gets it

They threw it away when they saw you

I applied online

Seriously they say regular and when I ask any of these questions they have no idea and take forever to decide. Does regular just mean you don't want to decide and I should pick?

Facebook

I know we don't have online applications at mine. What was your availability? Also you have to be 18 to work at any around here.

Why is it when I ask for extra cream and sugar at different places i get drastically different amounts.

Like I understand at different stores there's different employees so it can't be the exact same time, but it's like drastically different. Don't you guys have like a guideline on how much of a certain ingredient you use per item just like most other chain restaurants? Or no?

Exact same every time**

Dont have facebook
My availability is literally whenever im needed

The standard is small is 2 medium is 3 and so on, standard for extra is small is 3 and etc. That doesn't really make a difference so I was told extra means double it so small is 4 etc. Some people just do a standard 2 more for every one.

Virginia? That explains it. Regular means cream and sugar in New England.

see above
let me guess, you're in a fly over state

They might just have a lot of people applying with more experience, but go ask to talk to the manager and just be like I'm following up I haven't heard anything and make sure he knows who you are.

THANK YOU
I'm not the guy that complains to restaurants or something like that, but this one dunkin I go to near my house consistently fucks my order up when I say extra extra,( tastes like the shits almost black) yet every single other dunkin donuts I've been to they get it right.

Just find out how much they put in when they do it right and ask for that every time because saying extra is super vague

Okay ill probably do that today.
I need munnies

Yum yum's Is better

What makes your coffee so damn good?

Why is your coffee heated to undrinkable temperatures

Do you get free donut

People literally get coffee where half the cup is cream sugar and flavor so the coffee has to be hot as fuck to still be warm with all that shit in it.

What is your favorite donut

Depends on which manager is working that day and how busy we are.

As a person who drink my coffee black, i do not appreciate it.

How many donuts can you fit on your Dick

When did you realize your life was shit?

Our baker made maple frosted Boston cream one time and it was really good. Other than that the blueberry and regular maple frosted.

Do you hate niggers?

What is dunkin doughnuts? Doughnuts you dunk? Into some sort of sauce?

Why are the key lime donuts objectively the best donut?

Also do you bake or fry your donuts at your location?

I feel you

We bake them, I don't think we have any way to fry them where I am.

Double Ds doesn't even make their own donuts. It's all outsourced to a bakery.

I had to scrub the 4 ft long drink counter grate with a brush about an inch wide. That's when I gave my two weeks

We get dough circles and filling/toppings/glaze and our baker bakes them and does everything else.

It's a coffee/doughnut shop and apparently people dip their doughnuts in coffee when they eat them, hence dunkin doughnuts

Okidoki

I've never tried it but the caramel latte square looked a lot better

The employee's tears

Learn how to make coffee without fucking cream or milk. I don't want a cup of milk with some coffee for color.

We literally had a woman in drive thru ask for a cup of French Vanilla syrup with a little coffee in it it's not us it's them

my local place is fucking worse than Carl Azuz's puns. coffee is fucking cold and ive seen spit in the fucking cup

It really just depends on the manager mine is clean as fuck everything is on point but the one like 4 miles down the road has mold growing out of the sandwich board

do you provide nourishment to the delivery driver that provide the supplies that keep your business running and enable you to have a job that pays your bill so that you may create threads such as this? or do you send him away hungry, thirsty, and unable to deliver his supplies to others effectively?

Krispy kreme

The delivery guys always come in and make themselves coffee and the sandwich guy makes them food they're taken care of

But senpai plz notice my chill carl meme

Its very nice user I'm proud of you

LA, they don't know what black coffee is. I tell them large coffee with no cream or sugar, usually works.

america runs on puns

People who order black coffee always get pissed because 2 or 3 people ask them if they want cream or sugar but it's because most people expect to get it and don't tell us they want it

why was there a pube on my donut last week?

Trying to answer previous anons question

How much do u make ?

$7.50 an hour plus tips which usually is an extra dollar an hour

Do you spit on the food?

No my manager is big brother

Does your manager gets to see you naked? Im looking forward to become a manager and have naked employees all around

how many hours do you work per day?

Only during opening and closing

I say "medium coffee light and sweet"

what do you do?

>i've literally tipped as much as $400 at dunkin donuts...you guys get to keep all that right?

I work 6-12 everyday except Sunday which is 7-12 but I only work 5 days a week

Are you the guy who laughs at me for buying blunt wraps every day?

How does it feel to know your career path peaked that summer in high school when you worked at McDonalds?

why dont you shake up the drink and theirs just a pile on the bottom?

Medium cup, 3 cream, 3 sugar, hot coffee, stir. We keep tips as long as our store rating is over like 70 percent so do the surveys please

Grande, please.

lol

Well I just got out of high school, going to college in August, so good?

Sometimes there's just too much sugar to dissolve, ask for the liquid sugar or cane syrup or whatever it's called if you want a lot

Old Dude comes through and asks for a grande coffee and one donut hole, ended up just yelling donut hole over and over as the chick tried to explain we sell them in fives

You buy those at dd?

well mine is a gas station as well

how's your degree in economics coming along?

That makes a lot more sense