I need your help, Sup Forumsros...

I need your help, Sup Forumsros. I think my LDR girlfriend might be a catfish after finding out one of the pics she sent me has already been uploaded a lot of times on the web (Reverse google image shows 130 results at least.)

What can I do to know if she is real or not?

I asked for a timestamp selfie and she refused, that was my start point to assume she was catfishing.

Pic related : she sent it to me and it's all over the web

Other urls found in this thread:

statcounter.com/free-invisible-web-tracker/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ldr

Just straight up demand proof she's real or get out of that shit. Maybe she's really self-conscious due to being a repulsive land whale. Ask her if that's the case, and again, if that doesn't get anywhere then just cut off all ties right away.

Tell her that catfishing will get them nowhere
Screenshot that google page, send it to them, then alpha the fuck out

>might be a catfish
>refused a timestamp
definitely a catfish my friend
also call whoever it is out and post messages

Good idea.
Post results, OP.
Deliver.

Bump

I'll man up and see what I can do. Except the possible catfish, the girl is perfect for me. But if she's fake, then might as well just act like nothing happened

Snapchat or skype. How is this even slightly difficult to figure out? You don't even have to be rude or mean about it, just get her on some millenial social media platforms and if she doesn't do it, or has an excuse (no smart phone, no web cam, shit like that) you should explore other options because the chances she's lying to you are astronomical.

You got this OP.
Deliver the smack down.

Jesus Christ obviously it's a catfish you gullible stupid little worm.

We have skyped/teamviewed. I can confirm she's a girl since even though she never wants to talk (roomate asleep or some shit), her laugh DEFINITELY sounds like a girl.

Besides, she streamed once and
1. It was definitely her
2. It was definitely a girl

The thing is : she's maybe hiding who she is from me.

UPDATE : lives in Ohio.

Don't fall into the long distance trap, bud. That shit never works and you're putting yourself on standby for something that will never happen. Catfish aside.

Idiot op

Video chat

I live in Ohio, I'll go bang her for you to confirm identity

is her name vikki?

>. I think my LDR girlfriend might be a catfish
Ask to meet her.
Bring lubrication for your bottom.

>might be a catfish

You have already confirmed that she's a catfish with complete certainty. Have you actually heard her voice? Otherwise, she's very likely a fat and hairy man.

>Except the possible catfish, the girl is perfect for me.
That's how catfish roll

Inb4 voice filter

I met a guy once who could do girly voices and laughs extremely well. He was taking estrogen and shit because he wanted to become female. Maybe she's sending you vagina pictures from the internet because she has a cock in reality.

see thats where you went wrong. if you ever find yourself thinkin "this girl is perfect" you better believe she has a penis. thats just a fact

Dubs knows best

let her know that you know she's somewhat catfishing but that u like her personality that you're willing to look past it and that u want to meet the real her. if it's a dude just move on, a fat girl also move on, but a chubby girl who is decently attractive you continue the relationship.

She's been telling you what you want to hear, dude. She's been lying about shit the entire time. You probably do not even know her real name.

>ldr gf

ha fucking beta

Are you functionally retarded by any chance OP?

Definitely a catfish.

Worst advice ever. Even if she's cute as fuck, she is still a manipulative liar. She's not someone you want to have a relationship with. At best, fuck her once and then get the fuck out of there - You could never trust a woman like that.

Show us the picture

OP:

>I think she might be a catfish
>I think she's perfect

she's a catfish. next time grow up and date properly

Don't be an idiot. Plenty of couple start off LDR and then get together. The problem is when the couple don't have the willingness or capability to get together. Make sure you have a plan and talk it out early in the relationship. Don't turn around 3 years after you started talking and realize you aren't ever going to be together. That's a huge waste of time.

CLEARLY this is your opportunity to reverse catfish!

Say you're going to "her" town. Say you want to visit or go out to a movie or something. Offer to pay. MAKE HER AGREE. Don't go obviously, she won't. Then, after the date of the "date" message her saying you had a wonderful time and that you're glad you have her number now so you won't have to talk on the internet all the time.

Wait for the following confusion to set in, once she reveals she wasn't there and didn't try to go, tell her you actually like the other "new" girl a bit more than you thought you did and cut ties.

REVENGE GOT.

OR, if she tries to play along like she was there for some reason, start telling her that she owes you money for something and demand it back because she "promised" on the date.

I agree with this guy, Long distance is shit in most cases.

lol OP do this

WTF is an LDR girlfriend?

Roll for this one!!1 XD

Long Distance Relationship

BUMP

How could you not have pieced that together? >>Kind of obvious.

WTF IS AN GF?

Pieced what together faggot? I don't understand. LDR is not a word. Lord of the Rings girlfriend? What the fuck is that?

>LDR = Lord Of The Rings

Like 90% of us fags can't make a relationship work when the bitch is literally right next to us, if you want a chance with that "that perfect girl" you need to close the gap or move on. And just because it looks and sounds like a girl does not mean it's a girl, trust me man check her junk for real.

common knowledge, newfag

can confirm, doesnt work

Dude it's a lot better to be alone rather than have a LDR girlfriend. A LOT better.

You. I like you.

But you have to take into account that the real person might show up to the location to spy on you, and notice that you aren't there, so come up with a good excuse that seems believable in advance in case you get called out for it.

Apparently not.
I didn't know Lord of the Rings was still so popular. What is this a skyrim mod?

kek

Meh, just start out the conversation with "Thanks for showing up early!"

OP, she is.
That picture is from a girl on my school.
I got more if you guys want ;)

Lord of Da Rings*

Proof?

Me and my girlfriend met on fucking Ragnarok Online back in 2007, I flew over to visit her that same year, and now she's been living with me for four years. She moved to a different country and learned a new language and everything just to be with me. It works sometimes.

However, I must say that we did NOT get together officially until after we had met, and that we both had the money and time to fly and visit each other quite regularly. On average we'd spend about two months apart and then one month together, then rinse and repeat.

>ldr
Maybe she's a hobbit

Citations please?

Because you are wrong and/or a virgin. Possibly a cuck in an LDR.

OP needs to do this.

>inb4 the fisher finds this thread and starts posting OP's tiny penis.

You're the 1%
You got really lucky with life

Number 2

Tell her to pull down on her ear and make a dumb face and send it to you as a picture.

and so on
OP this is defenitely a catfish, now seal the goddamn deal!!!

Another problem with a LDR is that it isn't the same thing as a real relationship and so real problems are too easily swept under the rug.

Not happy with each other? "It's the LDR."
Fighting on the phone? "It's the LDR."
Jealousy? "It's the LDR."

Then you finally get together and find out that all the issues you had as a couple were because of the people... NOT the LDR, and you should have figured this out a long time ago and saved a lot of time and anguish.

Bad news op if she isnt fake shes at least fat.. look at that hambeasty palm monster

>alpha the fuck out
impossible when you've entered the Betaville county 200 miles ago

Kek

If you see jealousy as a problem you're letting cuckoldry win.

How the fuck do you have a relationship with someone you haven't met? When most people are in long distance relationships it's because they were together but then someone had to move, not forever alone playing on the internet. You deserve this for being dumb.

That pic is like 6 years old fam quit being a faggot already, literally every catfish ever has used it as least once.

This.
Thanks.

Setup a shitty website in 10 seconds with jsut a photo of you and add a tracker from here:

statcounter.com/free-invisible-web-tracker/

send "her" the link. you will notice a new hit on the tracker and prolly find out that "she" isnt even from where "she"says

If got pussy pics, you had to send dick pics?
Did you send dick pics to that old man?

You could reveal that you know he's a catfish then proceed to say you forgive him and that you love him for his personality.

>What can I do to know if she is real or not?

Stop getting into long distance relationships with people you've never met in real life, because doing so is something a desperate virgin would do.

you got into a LDR without first having them prove to you that they're real? what are you, 16?

>LDR
>Online Dating
Pick one faggot. Unless you have actually seen this girl in real life and dated before a LDR was established, you are online dating. More than likely being catfished you pathetuc cuck

I'm in LDR But I meet my gf...
If she don't want to send you time stamp, say that you can't believe her without it

You should send her money. I think that should help.

I also think sending money would help. Perhaps even expensive camera and/or computer.

bump

Name's not vikki, unfortunately

100% not retarded, just beta as fuck

If things go wrong, I'll finally try out tinder. I'm convinced I'm at worst 6/10. Besides, swag points on my blue hair without looking like a no-life emo

>inb4 I live 15 hours away from her

No dick pics were sent during the making of this relationship

blue hair.... and swag....
are you from tumblr?

seriously do this> she likely lives nowhere near where she said

Also ask her to take a picture out of her window or something with a timestamp, not of her "because you understand she is shy", if she does that you have a legit image taken by this person that might have gps tags on it etc

Nope. I do not write in all caps and speak of feminism

Light dependent resistor girlfriend

lol if you have blue hair no way you're 6/10 at worst, show me a pic

Facebook posts with gps show the exact city in which she lives in.

fits with the pokemon go screenshots she sent too

LDRs can work kids, you just have to do it right.

First test is IM chemistry. This can easily be faked, but just as likely can be real. 2nd test is Skype or hangouts chemistry. How hot is it to cum with her and watch her face when you blow? If you are not getting to the 2nd test, I would be very wary. 3rd test is to meet in person, but only if there is no doubt in your mind that the person is real and genuine.

As for people worried about trannies, wtf? You have been watching faggots ask for traps on Sup Forums too long. Yes worry about that if you have an LDR with someone from here, but if you do that you should have your head examined imo.