So a buddy of mine was on some fetish dating thing and found this this girl we know.. well, problem is...

so a buddy of mine was on some fetish dating thing and found this this girl we know.. well, problem is, shes engaged to my best friend.
I cannot bring myself to tell him his girl is more than likely cheating on him with multiple people..
what do Sup Forums?

Tell him before she marries him and gets the hooks into him. Don't tell him that you think she's cheating, just tell him about/show him the account

this is a pic of her
he really loves her

You should respond to the ad and have sex with her to confirm she is a cheater before spreading potential misinformation.

well how to fuck do you think i met her before we engaged jacob?

Just tell him bro, he's better off single than dating a whore. Trust me, it'll probably be worse if you wait until he finds out on his own.

/thread

Blackmail her and ask for 16$.
Don't let her know it's you though.

Don't tell him with any assumptions, just show him. Let him make assumptions for himself.

If you can't tell him or show him this out of fear or shame for your own, then you are NOT his best friend.

>ask for 16$
>16.00$.....
Do....Do you need 16$ user?

Yea. I wanna buy waffles for me and my sister.

>engaged
>seeking men

>needs money
>needs a man

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckcuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

A real friend would tell him.
You do not want him marrying a whore.

If you simply don't have the balls to do it, make a throw away email account and send him a link to her dating site ad anonymously.

you do it

Bitch could deny it, claim someone's using her photos. Message her first, get some solid proof so she can't weasel her way out of this.

OK. what's his email address?

only know his fb

OP first trade pictures with her

:P

Agreed

Dude, you gotta be cruel to be kind. That won't hurn nearly as much as he'll find it out himself.

Not much of a buddy are you if you can't create a throwaway account to send links to everything you found on this typical dirty cunt to your so called buddy. Real bro would let a bro know about a typical dirty cunt.

Kill yourself faggot.

Here's the thing OP, a lot of dating sites are less than reputable and will nab pictures of girls from wherever off the internet as robot accounts to bolster their M / F ratios. You'd have to catfish the account to find out. Could also be that your friend is a cuck and knows about it.

Why hasn't someone doxxed her

This. Unless you meet face-to-face, there's no confirming that it's legit. Save your friend before he fathers a child with her and loses the rest of his life through a divorce battle.

also lmao Kincardine is a small ass town with a population of 10,000. Word spreads easy and quick, there's no avoiding everyone you know. I don't understand how they could expect to get away with it.

It's most likely a fake profile

msg her to see if she still uses the site or if its just an old account and if she messages back tell your friend about it and bring proof.

it isnt

How do you know ?

cause dubs

JUST TELL YOUR FRIEND LMAO WHAT A SHIT FRIEND YOU ARE, JUST TELL HIM WHAT YOU SEE THERE IS NO BIG DEAL WTF

Sure...that's a logical reason. Fucking dweller.

SHUT UP FAGGOT

CHECKED BUT IM NO FAGGOT LAST TIME I HEARD THE GF OF MY MATE WAS A WHORE I TOLD HIM RIGHT AFTER GETTING THE INFO. FUCK BITCHES IT ALWAYS END UP IN DIVORCE ANYWAY SO TELL HIM NOW FUCK IDK WHY CAPS

>Kincardine on Sup Forums
jesus christ

Part agree.
Just fucking tell him, or she'll end up trapping him with child support.
Make a fake email, with a fake Facebook and link him the profile with some like, isn't this your girl bullshit then delete it

Just link him this thread and plead ignorance like you arent op. Problem solved

Yea do this if u dont have the balls to tell him

WAT