/v4/+friends

Hoholfu edition

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/regii.turiz/
instagram.com/antonio_turkovicc/
youtube.com/watch?v=GccW3k8I6Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=WzqoJTY3Tq8
independent.co.uk/news/media/tv-radio/bbc-the-real-housewives-of-isis-sketch-islamic-state-revolting-comedy-controversy-opinion-reaction-a7510581.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5/10 max.

I'm going for sex tourism in Eastern Europe this summer, any tips?

bring lot of money, say You are Greek

What is that?
A transsexual coalminer?

>ywn lick her pussy

why even live

Hello

cigany

ugro-finns that are not ugro out of this thread

>ywn suck on her tities

Living?
for what purpose?

stfu fag I come and go as I please just like I come and go as I please out of the whore house that the female half of your family works in at Bratislava.

????

>being this triggered

leave at once, nonwhite vermin

RUDE
FINNISH
POSTERS

I'm gonna go fucking browse instagram and find a Slovak gook bitch just wait till I get back. You're gonna be so ashamed of your Turkish gook genes.

go,you will find magyar-slav mix at best, and those are not slovaks

PURE Slovak heritage

instagram.com/regii.turiz/

Can you get more Asian Slovakia? I don't think so

what is she then?

>ywn lick her armpit
just end me already

is renee finnish-canadian?

>what is she then?
A lesbian probably.

That is no.1 on my wish list

Didn't sleep entire night.

What bothers your mind?

My shitty health. Basically got fucked up balls that don't produce hormones they should.
So I have to inject, but it seems like I'm too prone to estrogen spikes, so I have no fucking libido right now.

And I feel like shit, so why not feel even worse. The funniest part is that I'm only 20 years old and I'm already castrated for life.

>Turkovic

Care to explain Slovakia?

instagram.com/antonio_turkovicc/

just workout and proper diet maybe

Shit anonku, that's pretty messed up. I am sorry to hear that. Is there no better solution? What caused it?

>vić

>ovic
>Slovak
>he even writes in serbo-croatian on his pics

Sadly for you, Slovaks are least raped nation in Europe, because nobody cared about what happens in fucking mountains where peasants live

Well, at least I won't have any children. So that's a plus, right h-haha
Too many kicks in the balls probably. My brain and organs are fine, problem is within the balls.

Everything was fine during puberty, I was hairy, got low voice, had insane libido, but then when I was 17 my balls started to hurt like a motherfucker, ignored it, thinking it will go away.
Turned out they stopped producing Testosterone, so I ended up with something like 200 ng/dl of testosterone, where a healthy male has like 900-1000 ng/dl.
Felt tired, depressed, couldn't get my dick up, no libido, felt like trash.

It happens I guess.

Stop fapping, excersize, eat more meat, less chips and fastfood.

I was lifting weights since I was 16. Didn't eat any bad food. I don't even drink because it makes me wanna kill myself even more.

Diet won't fix it.

Then stop fapping and think of any addiction you have, force yourself to stop it, after 3 months your brain rewire and you heal your dopamine receptors.

How will NoFap fix damaged balls?

It's permanent.

shoe lifts

It will heal your brain, not your balls, you are unhappy right? That's because your dopamine receptors in your brain are damaged, after 3 months of nofap they should heal and you will realize that life is worth living again, it also should increase your testosterone level a little bit, don't expect miracles though, it's quality of life advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=GccW3k8I6Ec

Have you tried eating bear or buffalo testicles? To absorb their power or something?

>Sadly for you, Slovaks are least raped nation in Europe, because nobody cared about what happens in fucking mountains where peasants live
>literally czech-magyar rape babies
>least raped
really makes me think

when czechs raped slovaks? only western moravians got small bo*emian cock, and there were no magyars in actual slovakia aka mountain area

>ey yo so you be sayin we wuz moravians n shiet
kek

fap right now to this, it'll fix your balls

yours too

but we wuz

>tattoos

>he thinks it makes anything for me
you need to try harder lad, 3rd eye wide open

Grant us eyes! Grant us eyes!
Implant the eyes in our brains to cleanse our beastly idiocy...

You are so fucking lucky and you don't even realize it, nature has given you what I had to take spironolactone for years

I wish I had no balls, but if God is willing by June I will have had that surgery

>It will heal your brain, not your balls, you are unhappy right? That's because your dopamine receptors in your brain are damaged, after 3 months of nofap they should heal and you will realize that life is worth living again, it also should increase your testosterone level a little bit, don't expect miracles though, it's quality of life advice.
Yes, say something about nofap to a person that didn't even had any desire to fap in the first place.

I was asexual for the most of the time before i discovered that the cause is low testosterone, because of my balls not working. My brain knew that I need to fuck and cum, but my body didn't want it.

Hey take it or leave it, at this point you should realize that there is something more to life then just fucking and cumming, the problem is your brain, not your balls.

holy fuck man i fapped too much and now my left nut hurts whenever i fap, is it something serious?

Never.
Czechs raped Magyars and this unholy union spawned Slovaks

>Czechs raped Magyars

when, Bohemia and Hungary never interacted except for late middle ages

proofs? we were neighbours

proofs of something that never happened?

HRE got BTFO by Hungary in Bratislava and then started expanding into Croatia. Then come Mongols fucking everyone up, after that Arpad dynasty dies and thats when Bohemia and Hungary interact again, most notable probably Mathias Corvin

Good to know, but these are central european countries.

Then what are you doing in the /v4/ general? This is Mitteleuropa here Sassos

>it is wrong to be Asian
Of all Finland, you should now this stuff together with us

No, she doesnt present herself as finn but she has finnish heritage

go to Ukraine and Russia
don't go to Belarus

Personally I hate Finns. They just a bunch of autistic, antisocial manchildren.

Plus they are weird. Like really, really, really weird.

Also their """"cuisine"""" if you can call it that - is atrocious. And they have no history, like Slovaks. I'd rather be related to anyone else but them.

kys we have plenty of history

why are you so fixated on history? It happened when you didnt even live, you took no part in it, you just happen to be born in same place as people who did it

>plenty of history

go on

principality of nitra is proven to exist in the early 9th century and that’s when the slovak history begins
if you count the migration of the slavs and samos empire it starts earlier but that wasnt really slovak

and thats when the slovak history pretty much ends till 1993

history of an ethnicity doesn’t equal history of statehood

stop bullying Slovakia only I can do this for their regional flags

t. HRE province

more like
>t. HRE leaders

>this is what Czechs really believe

-18 C
-33 C "feeling" forecast for Sunday

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

also this

And just what were Slovaks up to in that ~900 years? As far as I can tell, your people were just...there, farming, doing nothing of interest. You didn't invent anything, create art nor write literature of value.
It's like you didn't even exist.

>polish intellectuals and their education

>create art nor write literature

your national poet is unironically slovak you uneducated shrimp

ah yes some fine memes from perfidious Prague

>create art nor write literature of value
except we got writers and poets up the ass

He declared himself Hungarian, wrote Hungarian poetry, and fought for Hungarian freedom.

I'd say he's 100% Hungarian, no need to be salty.

go on. Be sure to include people before the 1800's.

Will Ivar kill her? ;(

noooooooo

>slovaks were just farmers
shit meme
sure most of slovaks were peasents but that’s true for every ethnicity

>And just what were Slovaks up to in that ~900 years?
administrating the country - plenty of slovak noble families
writing poems and composing music - before the 19th century - ján silván, martin rákokovsky. heres a song from the 16th century by an anonymous author youtube.com/watch?v=WzqoJTY3Tq8
building beautiful structures

yeah im sure mehmet declares himself as swedish too

born to slovak parents, his mother tongue was slovak, his uncle was slovak nationalist, educated in slovak school his classmate being one of most important slovak poets,confirmed by another slovak nationalist at age of 10

yeah no, he is Slovak

that show turned into massive pile of shit and now they even added islam to it

Fins are distant bros :)

>his uncle was slovak nationalist
i think you are mixing kossuth with petrovič

>rákokovsky
*rakovský

>go on. Be sure to include people before the 1800's.
Gorazd, Kliment Ochridský, Martin Rakovský, Hugolín Gavlovič and after 1800's slovak literature kicked off big time

forgot Jozef Ignác Bajza and the first attempt at codifying slovak language(with a novel, what a dummy)

Hello, my slavic brothers.

independent.co.uk/news/media/tv-radio/bbc-the-real-housewives-of-isis-sketch-islamic-state-revolting-comedy-controversy-opinion-reaction-a7510581.html

>dont make fun of terrorists
fucking brits

Jeane Marie Almulla considers herself a feminist, and advocate of body confidence. And the 25-year-old is also a “sugar baby” whose lavish lifestyle is funded by rich men, AKA sugar daddies, in exchange for her company.

The aspiring singer says she has never, and will never pay for a drink – but men also pay for her dinner, handbags and travel.

In her teens, Almulla says she became an advocate for body confidence and female empowerment. She’s even written a book called “Footsteps to confidence: how to be a bold, beautiful and amazing teen”, which she hands out to girl scouts.

She says:
I want my story and everything I do to empower people to love themselves, and know you can be anything you want. You just have to follow your dream.

janosik

>that chin
poor cigany will probably rip his dick off

too ugly
too tall
too manly looking
not even white to satisfy selfhate fetish

>mfw people pay that for company

Slovakia is my buddy haha

thanks poland

you know, this shit makes me glad for Brexit

mrtvý

When she did that pagan ritual and had blood poured over herself that kinda made my dick hard