Have you ever paid for sex Sup Forums?

Have you ever paid for sex Sup Forums?

Pic related.

I will when I am 39 and still a hugless/kissless virgin because I'm ugly and I stutter.

Anyone thats ever had sex has paid for it. No pussy is free. Movie dates and dinner dates aren't free

I'm thinking about it just don't know where to find "clean" one, if it were legal, I'd go to the "shop" right now.

There are legal brothels in the country and state I live in. There's a few of them within 1hr driving distance and I know they're all discrete and clean.

Problem is, my pride won't allow me to go pay for a fuck when I have never had a fuck before. Shit sucks, but I suppose it saves me money.

lol i've never paid for sex even in that kind of way

You probably had to spend time with the other person before hand. Thats giving up your time which some would say is worth more than money.

Youre paying one way or another

You know what op means, autist.

Is not the same.

Lmao yeah no. I fucked a high school girl when I started college because she likes older guys. Never paid for a date.

You spent money to eat to be alive. You paid to be able to masturbate.

You're spending your time here. You paid to post on Sup Forums.

paid 100 bucks for sex with a 18 year old when I was 24. I think she was a heroin addict or something, but she let me record it at least.

I get blow jobs and sex from asian women that can't speak a lick of English very other week.
>mfw massage parlors are love
>mfw massage parlors are life
It costs about 160$ for sex and 120 for a bj

I haven't yet. But I'm going to, soon. It's been some time since I've last had sex and I'm not willing to put in any effort to get pussy atm.

>implying i dont have a Sup Forums pass

True.
I have a girlfriend, and everytime I want to fuck her I have to pay at least $30

Do you really want to fuck a whore, fresh pussy ain't that great but whore pussy will feel degrading.

imine but replied just i n case

I used to shout this 18 year old bitch drugs and fuck her. Does that count?

Florida has the death penalty for prostitution and marijuana seeds. The police do stings daily and you get your mugshot in the news and then gang raped in jail. No.

Lost my virginity to a hooker in a brothel on my mates 18th birthday.

Damn, it feels nice to have a virgin (we took each others) girlfriend who cooks for you, pays for pizza regularly and fucks 4 times a weekend for just visiting.

Time investment is peanuts when you meet someone like her

Never.

cunt

Theres free slut pussy but i agree nothing is free in this world

It all goes away with a ring.

Enjoy it while it last. Girlfriends and happy sex get boring fast.