Bored as fuck Sup Forums

Bored as fuck Sup Forums

incest thread! Send the greentext

>pic unrelated

>Britfag, 23 here.
>Okay so it was around 5-6 weeks ago, Sunday, and I'm round visiting my parents.
>My mum's cousin (I still don't know what that is to me btw, like, 1st cousin once removed or some shit??) and her daughter Emma are round to visit.
>Emma is 14, and actually looks a fair bit older. Could maybe pass for 17, but pretty tiny.
>So anyway, there's a couple of phonecalls and it turns out my great grandmother has taken ill (she actually died last week).
>My mum and her cousin are in a frenzy to get there, my dad is out, so it falls to me to stay in with Emma.
>We've never really had any real "conversations"
>like mostly "hi/ bye/ happy birthday" that kind of shit. I have to be honest though and always thought she was super cute.
>So we sit and watch Still Game on TV (Scottish comedy, unsure why I'm specifying).
>She's wearing a blue cap sleeve top, and a white skirt.
>Her legs are kind of on the chair but hanging slightly off.
>Like she's kind of half sitting on her side, to the point where if the sofa I was on was longer and I moved a little to the right, I could have definitely seen her ass up her skirt.
>Silence. Like deathly, fucking silence. She gets up to go pee. Thank fuck for that.
>On her way back down the stairs I hear a bit of a clattering.
>Right at the top of my parent's stairs there is a fairly sharp bend, meaning that at the far edge of some steps, there is barely any step
> so she has taken a tumble. Running out, I get there, half way up the stairs, and BOOM
> my eyes latch on.
> shes spread eagled a couple of steps down from the start of the bend, wearing adorable little blue panties
>I just can't take my fucking eyes off, even as I ask what happened.
>She says she's fine, but just shaken.
> I take her up to my old room, kind of leading by the hand so I can get her some water from the bathroom - wasn't sure at this point if she had hit her head.

>So we get into the room and she really is pretty shaken up
>to the point where she hasn't even pulled her skirt down.
>It's still totally up on one side, showing her ass. She sits on the bed and must see my eyes still locked between her legs.
>I give myself a shake and say something like "Wait, stand up" with a giggle, and pull her skirt down.
>No idea how I found the balls to do that, but I took far longer over it than I should have! The way she had stood up, the left side of the skirt was up and I was stood on her right, so had to reach around.
> By this point I was getting seriously hard, I'm convinced she could feel it at that point.

>Emma - "oh sorry!"
>user - *half giggling* "It's fine! are you okay? I'm gonna get you some water, hang on"
>E - "no it's fine I'm okay, just needed to get my breath a bit"
>user - "okay well you're shaking, we'll attempt the stairs in a little bit! I can put Netflix on here and still watch it?"
>E - "yeah cool. Thanks!"

>so we both sit back up against the headboard of the bed.
>Must have been there for a couple of episodes, so like 40 mins.
>I feel as if she is maybe slowly getting a little closer to me?
>Her hand is to mine anyway, both of which are at our sides between us.
>She moves forward to fix her sock, and moves back literally right next to me
>cross-legged so that her knee juts out over my straight leg.
>It means my hand is now under her upper thigh, skin on skin, so obviously my dick pops up again.
>I pull my hand away, try to readjust without her noticing, and think "fuck it" - my hand then goes on her knee.

>A few minutes pass, her right hand goes on my left (the knee hand), her head on my shoulder.
>I turn my head to face her, pretty much looking at the top of her head.

>A - "Are you okay?"
>E - *looking up, nose pretty much touching mine* "yeah, you?"
>A - "Yeah"

>Yeah and that's when we kissed and I just about blew off in my boxers.

>So we’re kissing, it’s getting more intense. I’m still like “what the fuck?!”
>I sit up in front of her, pull her down so she is lying, and get on top of her
>I’m between her legs, we’re kissing again.
>She’s making the most amazing noises – we’re going to fuck, that much I know.
>I start pushing my hard dick in my jeans against her panties.
>We grind, my hand grabs her tit. They must be around a 26-28C? Fucking adorable.
>Grinding for about 5 secs
>I stop and pull away a little
>Literally about to fucking cum.
>My girlfriend is away this week, I haven’t had much time to fap. It’s been 9 days.
>I pull back further and we lock eyes. She moves back a little
>I think she’s regretting it for a second
>Then she takes off her top, bra comes with it.
>FUCK
>I get naked. Instantly.
>She takes off her skirt and her panties. We linger.
>E, reaching for my dick – “I’m not a virgin, but I’ve never actually held one”
>She strokes it, super gently. I shiver like a fucking girl, trying not to cum.
>She bends forward, I’m upright on my knees, and puts it in her mouth.
>She had her mouth on my dick for about 10 seconds I guess
>Felt like an hour. Still trying not to cum.
>Thankfully she was shit, her warm little mouth barely moved. I wasn’t about to correct her.
>I pull her face up to mine, kiss her, and lay her back.
>I go between her legs. My tongue touches her clit.
>E – “Oh oh that’s amazing!”
>I lick for about 30 seconds and she has the highest pitched orgasm in the fucking world.
>E – “fuck me”
>A – “are you sure? They could be ba..” I didn’t even get to finish
>E – “I’m sure!”

>I move up, dick between her legs, twitching.
>I press against her pussy. Oh fuck yes it was as tight as I thought.
>She’s squeaking, I’m barely listening as she says it’s okay, put it in.
>Wouldn’t have mattered. I’m overcome by an animal need.
>I force it in, almost rip off my own fucking foreskin.
>Thankfully once it’s in, It’s super wet.
>And warm.
>My whole body weight is on top of her as I hold her tight and fuck her as hard as I can
>I know it isn’t going to last.
>I’m guessing about 7 thrusts. Definitely no more than 5 seconds.
>I have another 3-4 thrusts as my cum pumps inside Emma
>E – “you’re cumming, fuck me I feel it!”
>A – “fucking right I am” I groan and hold her tighter.
>We lie back next to each other. She makes me take a photo on her phone of my cum dripping out.
>We get dressed and head back downstairs. We’re holding hands.
>We’ve been texting ever since.
>Planning to meet this weekend. Bad idea?

show some of the texts you've sent her
not nudes of her, coz i dont wanna go to jail, but what have you guys been texting eachother?

Not a bad idea. Fuck her more. It's obvious she is a kinky girl, wanting a pic of your cum. So that means more oral and anal options.

There are some

nice, dude.
do you have any pictures of her face, like a selfie or somthing? Just any picture of her that falls under legal territory

Not really prepared to post one if I'm honest

Quality, britfag. Quality.

Understandable.
Since you two have already fucked, you might as well meet up again. If you end up fucking again, make another post about it

Don't. Once its out you can't get it back

This

My thoughts exactly.

anyone else got anything?

Bumping 4 more

Been fucking my mom for a few years now. Live on other side of country now. Figured I would stop being a fag and post some OC.

Bump

WELL!?

WHERES THE STORY YOU MOTHERFUCKER!?!?

No great story. Father died from a long battle with cancer. Drunk af after funeral mom says it has been over a year and a half since she got dick. Tell her she can use mine as a joke. Next thing I know she is sucking my dick.

see that's a problem.

you fail to realize that your (not much to tell/no great story) is actually a hell of a ride for anons. we need details! words spoken! sounds made! flesh out that encounter and you have wincest gold

Will have to write it all out and post some webm later. ifag here. Have to wait tell I can get to laptop.

bump

we shall wait...