I'm going to comic con what can I expect? What should I do there?

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

I'm going to comic con what can I expect? What should I do there?

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

Bring Febreeze. Smells like unwashed neckbeards, cheetos, and mountain dew in there.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

A lot of waiting in fucking lines.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

Waiting for what

William Clark
William Clark

Laugh at the plaque that is nerd culture.

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

Creepshot the need sluts

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

what can I expect?
Cringe

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

The nerd culture that brings in billions of dollars.. marvel, D.C., Star Wars and hot girls in cosplay.

Yeah..looks awesome to me

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

There is nothing wrong with nerd culture.The problem is the idiots who turn it into their lifestyle. I'm all for video games, comics, etc, but it's not an excuse for them not to shower, live in their parents' basement, and have willful disregard for self improvement.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

I will if you roll trips

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Your life is in a state of perpetual cringe. Thats why you notice it and relate to it.

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

if you want to get into a regular panel expect to get in line 2-3 hours earlier depending on how popular the thing is. If its in ballroom 20 or indigo ball room go there 5-8 earlier. If its in Hall H, if you dont get a the bracelet for it the night before then you are most likely fucked. You should probably plan to wait 6-9 hours for that bracelet.

If you want to buy anything with the word limited near it from the show floor then you need to get there at least a couple hours before doors open and then run to the show floor for the real line for the item.

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

sweet release

Easton Long
Easton Long

Yea exactly. No one give a shit about the actual nerd stuff going on. They just give a shit that everyone else gives a shit. Becuase of this we get the same marvel movie released with a different skin and a Starwars fan movie instead of a decent sequel.

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

You will see
models pretending to be nerds walking around in revealing cosplay
fedora neckbeards with awful B.O will be swarming the models for pictures
dozens of narutos and ichigos even though that shit is anime
a couple of really well done cosplays that are overshadowed by that big titted wonder woman and power girl duo
a guy cosplaying as a neckbeard, even though if he dropped the fedora and trench coat he'd still be one
the really buff looking dude rocking shirtless cosplays
really fat dudes rocking the same cosplay and some female ones
Did I leave anything out?

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

kiss sophie turner and eliza taylor

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

Op here roll trips and I'll do that at comic con

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

I dressed as the Joker when he did his nurse impression for Harvey Dent for CC 2013.

The whole outfit was made by me out of latex and I met a woman who dressed as Akane Tsunemori from "Psychopass"

We hooked up for the rest on my stay in San Diego and I still stay in touch with her.

Not all of us are sexless neckbeards.

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

Except for you. Made up story, go back to picking cheeto crumbs out of your neck beard

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

Find Nigri and ask her if her forehead is real, secretly record the response.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

This. Also I live in San diego. Refuse to ever go to comic con again it is horrible now that Hollywood has taken over. But hit me up if you want some real SD experience

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit