I'm going to comic con what can I expect? What should I do there?

I'm going to comic con what can I expect? What should I do there?

Bring Febreeze. Smells like unwashed neckbeards, cheetos, and mountain dew in there.

A lot of waiting in fucking lines.

Waiting for what

Laugh at the plaque that is nerd culture.

Creepshot the need sluts

>what can I expect?
Cringe

The nerd culture that brings in billions of dollars.. marvel, D.C., Star Wars and hot girls in cosplay.

Yeah..looks awesome to me

There is nothing wrong with nerd culture.The problem is the idiots who turn it into their lifestyle. I'm all for video games, comics, etc, but it's not an excuse for them not to shower, live in their parents' basement, and have willful disregard for self improvement.

I will if you roll trips

Your life is in a state of perpetual cringe. Thats why you notice it and relate to it.

if you want to get into a regular panel expect to get in line 2-3 hours earlier depending on how popular the thing is. If its in ballroom 20 or indigo ball room go there 5-8 earlier. If its in Hall H, if you dont get a the bracelet for it the night before then you are most likely fucked. You should probably plan to wait 6-9 hours for that bracelet.

If you want to buy anything with the word limited near it from the show floor then you need to get there at least a couple hours before doors open and then run to the show floor for the real line for the item.

sweet release

Yea exactly. No one give a shit about the actual nerd stuff going on. They just give a shit that everyone else gives a shit. Becuase of this we get the same marvel movie released with a different skin and a Starwars fan movie instead of a decent sequel.

You will see
>models pretending to be nerds walking around in revealing cosplay
>fedora neckbeards with awful B.O will be swarming the models for pictures
>dozens of narutos and ichigos even though that shit is anime
>a couple of really well done cosplays that are overshadowed by that big titted wonder woman and power girl duo
>a guy cosplaying as a neckbeard, even though if he dropped the fedora and trench coat he'd still be one
>the really buff looking dude rocking shirtless cosplays
>really fat dudes rocking the same cosplay and some female ones
Did I leave anything out?

kiss sophie turner and eliza taylor

Op here roll trips and I'll do that at comic con

I dressed as the Joker when he did his nurse impression for Harvey Dent for CC 2013.

The whole outfit was made by me out of latex and I met a woman who dressed as Akane Tsunemori from "Psychopass"

We hooked up for the rest on my stay in San Diego and I still stay in touch with her.

Not all of us are sexless neckbeards.

Except for you. Made up story, go back to picking cheeto crumbs out of your neck beard

Find Nigri and ask her if her forehead is real, secretly record the response.

This. Also I live in San diego. Refuse to ever go to comic con again it is horrible now that Hollywood has taken over. But hit me up if you want some real SD experience