Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

I fucked up, b/

be me, yesterday
be with group of friends
one nig talking about his grill
been together for three months or someshit like that
says something about hoping to last a while
I say "assuming she doesn't kill herself after a while" (he's a pretty annoying guy)
out of nowhere guy swings at me
dodge
friends hold him back
other nig takes me away
turns out the grill has a history of depression and suicidal tendencies
o shit waddup
go home
death threats
scared to leave house
grill's bf is apparently a black belt in something or other

Wat do?

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

you're fucked.

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

You could do this fucking crazy thing called apologizing.

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

Tell him it was just a joke and you didn't know. If he still wants to kill you after that he's not your friend.

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

You must fuck the grill

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

out of nowhere guy swings at me
dodge
wow user you must be so cool please tell me more of how much of a great guy you are (^:

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

do you know what he police is?
a death threat is illegal.

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

You're clearly fucked, since you can't even figure out that you should apologize to your friend on your own.

Julian James
Julian James

That cunt can't take a joke, if he gets triggered by something as little as that he's going to have a tough time dealing with real problems

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

this, after you found out about her history all you had to say was "oh sorry man, i didn't know that shit, i was just fucking around a bit" and that would've been that.

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

fucking teenagers on here. that's all it is now

Tyler King
Tyler King

Other people's issues are not your problem. No NOT apologize. Buy a can of mace and have it ready until things calm down.

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

I'll try but the guy's angry to no end and a shit ton of other people have found out and now hate me

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

and yet you keep postponing.... waiting isn't going to make it better. it's been a day you've had plenty of chances to contact him

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

Fuck them all. Go your own way.

Samuel James
Samuel James

Just kick his ass. Most people that are "black belts" still get beat up in fights, unless its BJJ.

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

For fuck sakes, bro ! Just apologize, and explain that you meant to say it because you think he's pretty annoying. Just fucking tell the truth and be over with it.

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

go to grills house, burst in the door get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

First of all, stop be under 18, it makes you annoying. Second of all, who cares. Everyone has a history of depression. You hate the guy anyway. Just tell him you didn't feel like hearing about his sex life the next time you see him, and if he's a psychopath, he'll be in prison soon anyway. So won't worry.

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

This.
Just say it was a tasteless joke because you regard him as a bit of annoying. Jesus christ 0 world problems

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

Get/buy a gun, the nig comes at you none of that karate shit will matter if you know how to use a gun. As long as you're white you won't get charged for murder

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit