I fucked up, b/

I fucked up, b/

>be me, yesterday
>be with group of friends
>one nig talking about his grill
>been together for three months or someshit like that
>says something about hoping to last a while
>I say "assuming she doesn't kill herself after a while" (he's a pretty annoying guy)
>out of nowhere guy swings at me
>dodge
>friends hold him back
>other nig takes me away
>turns out the grill has a history of depression and suicidal tendencies
>o shit waddup
>go home
>death threats
>scared to leave house
>grill's bf is apparently a black belt in something or other

Wat do?

you're fucked.

You could do this fucking crazy thing called apologizing.

Tell him it was just a joke and you didn't know. If he still wants to kill you after that he's not your friend.

You must fuck the grill

>out of nowhere guy swings at me
>dodge
wow user you must be so cool please tell me more of how much of a great guy you are (^:

do you know what he police is?
a death threat is illegal.

You're clearly fucked, since you can't even figure out that you should apologize to your friend on your own.

That cunt can't take a joke, if he gets triggered by something as little as that he's going to have a tough time dealing with real problems

this, after you found out about her history all you had to say was "oh sorry man, i didn't know that shit, i was just fucking around a bit" and that would've been that.

fucking teenagers on here. that's all it is now

Other people's issues are not your problem. No NOT apologize. Buy a can of mace and have it ready until things calm down.

I'll try but the guy's angry to no end and a shit ton of other people have found out and now hate me

and yet you keep postponing.... waiting isn't going to make it better. it's been a day you've had plenty of chances to contact him

Fuck them all. Go your own way.

Just kick his ass. Most people that are "black belts" still get beat up in fights, unless its BJJ.

For fuck sakes, bro ! Just apologize, and explain that you meant to say it because you think he's pretty annoying. Just fucking tell the truth and be over with it.

go to grills house, burst in the door get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur

First of all, stop be under 18, it makes you annoying. Second of all, who cares. Everyone has a history of depression. You hate the guy anyway. Just tell him you didn't feel like hearing about his sex life the next time you see him, and if he's a psychopath, he'll be in prison soon anyway. So won't worry.

This.
Just say it was a tasteless joke because you regard him as a bit of annoying. Jesus christ 0 world problems

Get/buy a gun, the nig comes at you none of that karate shit will matter if you know how to use a gun. As long as you're white you won't get charged for murder

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.