I bought something on Ebay, after 1 months and 2 week it never arrived, so the seller refund me all the money...

I bought something on Ebay, after 1 months and 2 week it never arrived, so the seller refund me all the money, 2 days later the package arrived to my home, what i shall do? Did the seller have a secure?

I'd say it was probably an error with the shipping service and not the seller so you should probably return it or give them the money back.

So the seller lost money?

If your parcel hadn't had any tracking number, they can't confirm if you actually got it. So it's up to you to send them their money back, or be a jew and keep them for yourself.

either make their day and send dat cash back or be a total dick and keep dat shit

Most likely. However if they did ship it they should have sent you the tracking number so maybe everyone just fucked up and you can do whatever you want.

That is my question, maybe the seller have a secure and he got the money back too.

When Ebay gets confirmation from delivery guy they will back charge if they did pay money out, which can take six months or more

The Delivery guy didn't make me sign anything. It was like " Take it is yours".

You could be a white man, contact the seller explaining that it must have been lost in the mail and ask him how he would like to proceed, or you can be a nigger and keep it

See if the ebay user gave you a tracking number if not then don't bother it's a win unless you wanna be nice and give his money

I'd send the money back, but I sell on ebay so im biased

Trips don't lie

I have a Q for a seller. Like 2 weeks ago brought an item for £15 it arrived after not even 2 days. I thought as a test i will tell the seller after a week i have not got anything, they were more than happy to refund and i got my money back a few hours later. I'm considering doing it again what's your opinion?

>Did the seller have a secure?

Jew

It's just a social experiment bro

Did you give them there money back?

Their is no secure for the seller.
Your just an ashole, because you make him responsible for the failure of the deliviring company. If you dont send the money back, he will never sell to your account again (blacklist).

No

Then you are a scamming nigger.
It is not just a social experiment.

fucking jew

In sharia countrys... one hand is gone now. But who cares? You have another one, cause your a wanker!

Yeah i'm not a good human being, i'll get what's coming some day

there is no such thing as Karma, enjoy scamming and being a thieving nigger.

Why do i feel no remorse about it? I know i should

you get what you want, and whoever you are scamming is of no concern to you. unless its Liam Neeson.