People want to ban this

>people want to ban this.
Explain yourselves faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-mask_laws
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/07/11/statistics-muslim-countries-obsessed-with-womens-honour-have-one-of-the-highest-rape-scales-in-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tired of your muslim shilling.

A christian asks a muslim "why do you cover your women?" The muslim takes two pieces of chocolate, unwraps one, and throws both on the floor, asking: "which do you want, friend?"

The christian, now understanding, says: "Oh, yes, I get it. We just learned not to throw our women to the ground."

because regardless of religion you should be identifiable. here if you dress up fora carnival for ex you need to register your costume at the police station and you get a badge with a number just so people can't rampage or steal and get away with it, it also poses huge general security risks.

Could you elaborate on 'this' ?

>if you dress up fora carnival for ex you need to register your costume at the police station

WHAT KIND OF SHITHOLE DO YOU LIVE IN?

Stupid answer but whatever makes you sleep at night while you let your wife and daughter get fucked

>Christian
>learned

yeah... sure common sense make a place a shithole now. have fun trying to find known criminals in a crowd if everyone is allowed to hide their face permanently. any lunatic muslim or not can easilly take advantage of that to avoid any sort of identification or easilly hide from the cops even if they have a description of the person

You what? Okay, here, let me strawman too: whatever lets you sleep at night while your daughter is forced to marry her rapist.

Wait, no. That's not a strawman, that's actual shariah law. Neverdamnmind then, you fucking degenerate

Lol, no, man, you pull a sock over your face as a mask when you do a crime. You can just buy those masks and not register them witht he police, you fucking numpty, you just live in an insane police state.

Wait, are you GERMAN?

>christianity does not systematically oppress women
???????

>people want to band this
Imagine walking into a bank dressed like that

what could possibly be the problem?

No its not, if a man rapes then he is to be beheaded. Don't base shariah on what those idiots in saudia arabia are doing. Shariah can obly be found in quran and hadith and never has there been an instance that a rapist gets to marry his victim. But cucking is rampant among you, name one family whose daughter doesn't get fucked by her boyfriend whenever he wants

>You can just buy those masks and not register them with he police,

you're a special kind of stupid right ? did you not read what i wrote ? i never said you need to register every mask , i said you need to do so if there are costumed events because of safety,

obviously if you walk around with a sock over your head cops are going to pick you up same for people wearing biker helmets thatm ake the unrecognisable, if you're not friving you can't have them on non-stop. this is all very logical but they should be exampt because their magic beard man said so ? no, everyone is equal to the law, we don't hide our faces, neither should they.

So mainstream does not want to accept that all muslims are bad, what does mainstream do , ban their clothing style.

Seriously, where do you live?

kek

No, but it does systematically rape little boys.

If mudslimes can do it, then I should have no problem walking into a convenience store or liquor store wearing this

I don't want to die in a fiery explosion for not believing in sand nigger god. I'd put a bullet in her head without thinking twice.

Excuse me gentlemen, I'm going to go and get myself some beer and bacon.

FUCK OFF

>islam needs to be destroyed

i wear mine on really really cold days and people are scared by it every time.

This is now a cringe thread.

Because it would be better if you could see the rest of her face gay nigger.

Does != did. What muslims do today you compare to antiquity, and it doesn't prove MY point?

Let me break this fucking down for you
>takedown of an muslim absurd logical excuse
>lol a christian learning
>well they dont systematically oppress women
>they did tho in the past
>so they learned????????????

YOU FUCKING SPERG GO HOME

The only thing cringe here is a weak faggot like you wanting to be buddies with the people who want to behead you. Fuck off retard.

ikr she might have some horse teeth under there , or Dumbo ears maybe even a mustache and a hook nose.

The only cringey person here is you inferior lefty subhuman. Go and get raped by some 'rape'fugees why don't you?

Answer the trips.

>name one family whose daughter doesn't get fucked by her boyfriend whenever he wants

It doesn't spoil anything you fucking idiot. Experiences are just experiences. Virginity is not a fucking virtue, it's ignorance. Your culture is fucking pathetic; just go have 3 sons like you're supposed to and suffocate the world with mouths to feed.

Get the fuck out of my face and get your shit backwards culture out of my goddamn civilization.

Aren't you embarrassed? You should be.

Apples and organges dude

>thatm ake the unrecognisabl
WHAT THE FUCK EVERY MOTORCYCLE HELMET DOES THIS, ITS FOR FUCKING SAFETY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

tell us where you LIVE you jerkoff

exactly !
totally agree

No? i'm not the one with a gaping ass hole from rapeugges buddy.

What the fuck are you retards even trying to say?

Embarrassed of what? Wanting to protect my family, myself, and my land? You should be embarrassed for being a spineless liberal faggot who does nothing but flush society down the shitter.

It is apples and oranges. It's an absurdist takedown of an absurdist excuse analogy.

The bit at the end about the rest of civilization learning not to throw their women/candy on the ground isn't part of the muslim "logic." It was highly popularized in one of those bizarre muslim anime pictures.

Here's a list of shitholes.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-mask_laws

Looks like he "broke this fucking down for you" already, for someone else.

>>takedown of an muslim absurd logical excuse
>>lol a christian learning
>>well they dont systematically oppress women
>>they did tho in the past
>>so they learned????????????

Well I mean what fucking good could you see coming of having women in SCHOOL?? explain yourself OP!

Sonic fans confirmed as halal meatpole addicts (as well as autistic faggots).

I want to ban your entire degenerate culture from my country, how's that make you feel faggot?

Bwaa, the big tough cowboys have to protect their families from the scary for'ners.

Bwaa, they learned never to talk strangers because they're bad

Thank you! I've chosen 6 or 7 that this guy might be from based on his grammar.

I have to protect my anus as well, but I don't see that being a big priority with yourself.

Stay mad. Also your god is a pig.

checked, full house

>foreigners
>antithetical religious culture that leads to domestic and international terrorism rates tens of times higher than other cultures

Yeah, no. We let mexicans in by droves. Asians are all over california. South americans bring us our drugs. We have no fucking problem with foreigners; just garbage.

Keep fucking strawmanning you shitbag

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS IMAGE

They'd be happy to tell you more about it.

What's it like being so scared all the time? You are a beta. A prey animal.

shinobi?

Have you guys ever actually done anything anti islam or are you just all keyboard warriors

Feels better than being hated by everyone in the first world

No, I live in a white country and quite logically wish it to remain so, the 'fear' you describe (an emotion I assume you are familiar with) does not enter into the equation here.

I support the mfz (mudslime free zones).

I'm scared of nothing. I don't need to be, because I'm not in europe. If someone screams in my face with a weapon, I'll shoot them dead as is my right. If they have no weapon, I have no fear. Understand?

Strawman harder. Instead, how about I strawman?

What's it like wanting nothing more than for every human being in the world to think exactly like you? What's it like wishing the entire world would just let you shove your dick in its ass politely like eurocuck? It's too fucking bad they are. But you know what? You won't get into russia. And the world will have another war if you pieces of shit want to. Infiltrate europe if you want.

Strawman enough?

hahahahaha your goddamn civilization?go get some life user

post more muslim cuties

But youve never drawn Muhammad or desecrated a quran?

So youre just a keyboard warrior then

wait for it....

Shinobi has a helmet.

I spread the word to the undecided, and defeat muslim propaganda by showing the true, historic nature of this savage pedophile death cult.

However, if you definition of 'doing something' means blowing myself up, well, go fuck yourself with the ghost of Mohammeds' goatdung-stained syphilitic dick.

We don't all live in europe. Believe it or not the majority of the american islamic community is rational and doesn't support shariah law because we actually screen our citizens. The problem is the second generation being inundated by that shit on twitter, and a global culture of "tolerance" nudging them away from cultural integration. First generation muslim immigrants get that they're american; second don't.

See what I'm saying at all? Immigration isn't a problem for us.

Hehe

In my neighborhood there is no mudslimes, and we like it that way. If they were to try and move here, we'd make them feel very unwelcome as it should be.

You are not showing us anything my dear friend, you are only a guy showing off his guts on the Internet

Christians have learned their place. Sure, they gripe once in a while and try to use what little influence they still have to stifle progress, but they won't resort to violence on a large scale anymore. Instead, they just do what they do best: bitch about being oppressed and warning stupid people that it's a sign of the end times.

Islam has yet to be tamed in such a way. The various sects all hate each other, and the only thing they can agree on is their hatred of Western values. They lash out like confused, angry children, mowing people down in trucks, shooting up concerts, etc. because they haven't yet accepted that most of society wants nothing to do with their bullshit fairytales or any laws based upon them.

I don't have a solution to this problem. I think it will be much harder to tame islam than it was to put a muzzle on Christianity because of the ease with which these goat fuckers can recruit more followers these days.

Man, her head will make a beauitiful soccerball next time she pisses her husband off.

Because you are retarded user, the System has fucked you up to keep away from the truth

What's it like getting raped and robbed all the time? There's a difference between being brave and being fearless out of ignorance. You're a fucking idiot.

▒█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀   ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀█   ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▀▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀
        ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▄░   ░▒█░░ ▒█░░▒█   ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░ ░▒█░░
        ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█   ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄█   ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░

Buttocks for days.

I am cooking dinner right now and do not have time to elaborate, but I would ask that you check Pam Geller, Religionofpeace, faithfreedom and other sources to demonstrate the hateful nature of islam and its' adherents.

If anyone ever found out she took these photos, she'd either have acid dumped on her face, be strangled by her father or brother, or be buried up to her neck and stoned to death.

This will be a common punishment for females all throughout Europe once the islamic invasion proves successful. I'd say by the end of this century, if not much sooner.

What hath white guilt wrought?

Thank you for admitting your weakness. That couldn't have been easy, but I'm proud of you for doing it.

>blah blah logic
Yes, I'm sure your very smart. You also have Asperger Syndrome. You may like /r9k/

>scared of nothing because I have A GUN
Yes, I'm sure you're very tough. It sounds like you've never even met an immigrant, but you can certainly HANDLE BUSINESS when that day comes.

Are you doing all this posturing because you're impotent or something? Stop putting off that prostate exam.

Literally never happened to me, and it never will. You'd better stay inside though, just in case there are strangers out there. Maybe sign another online petition.

Smelly dumb Muslim scum. Your religion and way of life belongs in the third world camel jockey fuck.

You people and your religion doesn't belong in my country. We will do whatever it takes to keep it that way.

I got some more

Anotha one!

ANOTHAA ONEEEE!!!!

You are dumb. Did you know that?

>it never will
That's what people always say right before something bad happens to them. Killyourself you liberal newfag. You're fucking cancer.

███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████
██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██
█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██
██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██
██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██

enjoy your meal user, i already know about pam geller but thabks for the recommendation
In general every religion is the same, the reason they want us to believe that we are somehow different is to keep us from seeing the real gap between the rich and the poor
In the end of the day there are the rich ones and the majority of the fucked ones

this. fucking this.

Hahahah but it won t work my friend, btw how Do you wanna know that i am a Muslim?

Care to explain why I'm wrong?

enjoy your meal user, i already know about pam geller but thabks for the recommendation
In general every religion is the same, the reason they want us to believe that we are somehow different is to keep us from seeing the real gap between the rich and the poor
In the end of the day there are the rich ones and the majority of the fucked ones

go live in the desert then faggot if you want to live with a bedsheet over yourself.

>sounds like you've never even met an immigrant,
That's incredible. You cannot be american if you think this.

>everything else you said

Super nice bait.

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/07/11/statistics-muslim-countries-obsessed-with-womens-honour-have-one-of-the-highest-rape-scales-in-the-world/