Explain yourselves faggots

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

people want to ban this.
Explain yourselves faggots

All urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-mask_laws
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/07/11/statistics-muslim-countries-obsessed-with-womens-honour-have-one-of-the-highest-rape-scales-in-the-world/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-fighter-dresses-up-woman-7291536
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girlz.html

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

Tired of your muslim shilling.

A christian asks a muslim "why do you cover your women?" The muslim takes two pieces of chocolate, unwraps one, and throws both on the floor, asking: "which do you want, friend?"

The christian, now understanding, says: "Oh, yes, I get it. We just learned not to throw our women to the ground."

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

because regardless of religion you should be identifiable. here if you dress up fora carnival for ex you need to register your costume at the police station and you get a badge with a number just so people can't rampage or steal and get away with it, it also poses huge general security risks.

Isaiah Gomez
Isaiah Gomez

Could you elaborate on 'this' ?

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

if you dress up fora carnival for ex you need to register your costume at the police station

WHAT KIND OF SHITHOLE DO YOU LIVE IN?

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

Stupid answer but whatever makes you sleep at night while you let your wife and daughter get fucked

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

Christian
learned

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

yeah... sure common sense make a place a shithole now. have fun trying to find known criminals in a crowd if everyone is allowed to hide their face permanently. any lunatic muslim or not can easilly take advantage of that to avoid any sort of identification or easilly hide from the cops even if they have a description of the person

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

You what? Okay, here, let me strawman too: whatever lets you sleep at night while your daughter is forced to marry her rapist.

Wait, no. That's not a strawman, that's actual shariah law. Neverdamnmind then, you fucking degenerate

James Richardson
James Richardson

Lol, no, man, you pull a sock over your face as a mask when you do a crime. You can just buy those masks and not register them witht he police, you fucking numpty, you just live in an insane police state.

Wait, are you GERMAN?

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

christianity does not systematically oppress women
???????

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

people want to band this
Imagine walking into a bank dressed like that

what could possibly be the problem?

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

No its not, if a man rapes then he is to be beheaded. Don't base shariah on what those idiots in saudia arabia are doing. Shariah can obly be found in quran and hadith and never has there been an instance that a rapist gets to marry his victim. But cucking is rampant among you, name one family whose daughter doesn't get fucked by her boyfriend whenever he wants

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

You can just buy those masks and not register them with he police,

you're a special kind of stupid right ? did you not read what i wrote ? i never said you need to register every mask , i said you need to do so if there are costumed events because of safety,

obviously if you walk around with a sock over your head cops are going to pick you up same for people wearing biker helmets thatm ake the unrecognisable, if you're not friving you can't have them on non-stop. this is all very logical but they should be exampt because their magic beard man said so ? no, everyone is equal to the law, we don't hide our faces, neither should they.

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

So mainstream does not want to accept that all muslims are bad, what does mainstream do , ban their clothing style.

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

Seriously, where do you live?

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

kek

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

No, but it does systematically rape little boys.

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

If mudslimes can do it, then I should have no problem walking into a convenience store or liquor store wearing this

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

I don't want to die in a fiery explosion for not believing in sand nigger god. I'd put a bullet in her head without thinking twice.

Excuse me gentlemen, I'm going to go and get myself some beer and bacon.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

FUCK OFF

islam needs to be destroyed

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

i wear mine on really really cold days and people are scared by it every time.

John Parker
John Parker

This is now a cringe thread.

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

Because it would be better if you could see the rest of her face gay nigger.

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

Does != did. What muslims do today you compare to antiquity, and it doesn't prove MY point?

Let me break this fucking down for you
takedown of an muslim absurd logical excuse
lol a christian learning
well they dont systematically oppress women
they did tho in the past
so they learned????????????

YOU FUCKING SPERG GO HOME

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

The only thing cringe here is a weak faggot like you wanting to be buddies with the people who want to behead you. Fuck off retard.

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

ikr she might have some horse teeth under there , or Dumbo ears maybe even a mustache and a hook nose.

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

The only cringey person here is you inferior lefty subhuman. Go and get raped by some 'rape'fugees why don't you?

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

Answer the trips.

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

name one family whose daughter doesn't get fucked by her boyfriend whenever he wants

It doesn't spoil anything you fucking idiot. Experiences are just experiences. Virginity is not a fucking virtue, it's ignorance. Your culture is fucking pathetic; just go have 3 sons like you're supposed to and suffocate the world with mouths to feed.

Get the fuck out of my face and get your shit backwards culture out of my goddamn civilization.

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

Aren't you embarrassed? You should be.

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

Apples and organges dude

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

thatm ake the unrecognisabl
WHAT THE FUCK EVERY MOTORCYCLE HELMET DOES THIS, ITS FOR FUCKING SAFETY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

tell us where you LIVE you jerkoff

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

exactly !
totally agree

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

No? i'm not the one with a gaping ass hole from rapeugges buddy.

Camden White
Camden White

What the fuck are you retards even trying to say?

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

Embarrassed of what? Wanting to protect my family, myself, and my land? You should be embarrassed for being a spineless liberal faggot who does nothing but flush society down the shitter.

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

It is apples and oranges. It's an absurdist takedown of an absurdist excuse analogy.

The bit at the end about the rest of civilization learning not to throw their women/candy on the ground isn't part of the muslim "logic." It was highly popularized in one of those bizarre muslim anime pictures.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

Here's a list of shitholes.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-mask_laws

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

Looks like he "broke this fucking down for you" already, for someone else.

takedown of an muslim absurd logical excuse
lol a christian learning
well they dont systematically oppress women
they did tho in the past
so they learned????????????

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

Well I mean what fucking good could you see coming of having women in SCHOOL?? explain yourself OP!

Jordan Fisher
Jordan Fisher

Sonic fans confirmed as halal meatpole addicts (as well as autistic faggots).

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

I want to ban your entire degenerate culture from my country, how's that make you feel faggot?

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

Bwaa, the big tough cowboys have to protect their families from the scary for'ners.

Bwaa, they learned never to talk strangers because they're bad

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

Thank you! I've chosen 6 or 7 that this guy might be from based on his grammar.

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

I have to protect my anus as well, but I don't see that being a big priority with yourself.

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

Stay mad. Also your god is a pig.

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

checked, full house

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

foreigners
antithetical religious culture that leads to domestic and international terrorism rates tens of times higher than other cultures

Yeah, no. We let mexicans in by droves. Asians are all over california. South americans bring us our drugs. We have no fucking problem with foreigners; just garbage.

Keep fucking strawmanning you shitbag

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS IMAGE

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

/mlp/
They'd be happy to tell you more about it.

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

What's it like being so scared all the time? You are a beta. A prey animal.

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

shinobi?

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

Have you guys ever actually done anything anti islam or are you just all keyboard warriors

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

Feels better than being hated by everyone in the first world

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

No, I live in a white country and quite logically wish it to remain so, the 'fear' you describe (an emotion I assume you are familiar with) does not enter into the equation here.

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

I support the mfz (mudslime free zones).

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

I'm scared of nothing. I don't need to be, because I'm not in europe. If someone screams in my face with a weapon, I'll shoot them dead as is my right. If they have no weapon, I have no fear. Understand?

Strawman harder. Instead, how about I strawman?

What's it like wanting nothing more than for every human being in the world to think exactly like you? What's it like wishing the entire world would just let you shove your dick in its ass politely like eurocuck? It's too fucking bad they are. But you know what? You won't get into russia. And the world will have another war if you pieces of shit want to. Infiltrate europe if you want.

Strawman enough?

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

hahahahaha your goddamn civilization?go get some life user

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

post more muslim cuties

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

But youve never drawn Muhammad or desecrated a quran?

So youre just a keyboard warrior then

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

wait for it....

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

Shinobi has a helmet.

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

I spread the word to the undecided, and defeat muslim propaganda by showing the true, historic nature of this savage pedophile death cult.

However, if you definition of 'doing something' means blowing myself up, well, go fuck yourself with the ghost of Mohammeds' goatdung-stained syphilitic dick.

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

We don't all live in europe. Believe it or not the majority of the american islamic community is rational and doesn't support shariah law because we actually screen our citizens. The problem is the second generation being inundated by that shit on twitter, and a global culture of "tolerance" nudging them away from cultural integration. First generation muslim immigrants get that they're american; second don't.

See what I'm saying at all? Immigration isn't a problem for us.

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

Hehe

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

In my neighborhood there is no mudslimes, and we like it that way. If they were to try and move here, we'd make them feel very unwelcome as it should be.

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

You are not showing us anything my dear friend, you are only a guy showing off his guts on the Internet

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Christians have learned their place. Sure, they gripe once in a while and try to use what little influence they still have to stifle progress, but they won't resort to violence on a large scale anymore. Instead, they just do what they do best: bitch about being oppressed and warning stupid people that it's a sign of the end times.

Islam has yet to be tamed in such a way. The various sects all hate each other, and the only thing they can agree on is their hatred of Western values. They lash out like confused, angry children, mowing people down in trucks, shooting up concerts, etc. because they haven't yet accepted that most of society wants nothing to do with their bullshit fairytales or any laws based upon them.

I don't have a solution to this problem. I think it will be much harder to tame islam than it was to put a muzzle on Christianity because of the ease with which these goat fuckers can recruit more followers these days.

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

Man, her head will make a beauitiful soccerball next time she pisses her husband off.

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

Because you are retarded user, the System has fucked you up to keep away from the truth

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

What's it like getting raped and robbed all the time? There's a difference between being brave and being fearless out of ignorance. You're a fucking idiot.

▒█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀   ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀█   ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▀▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀
        ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▄░   ░▒█░░ ▒█░░▒█   ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░ ░▒█░░
        ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█   ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄█   ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

Buttocks for days.

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

I am cooking dinner right now and do not have time to elaborate, but I would ask that you check Pam Geller, Religionofpeace, faithfreedom and other sources to demonstrate the hateful nature of islam and its' adherents.

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

If anyone ever found out she took these photos, she'd either have acid dumped on her face, be strangled by her father or brother, or be buried up to her neck and stoned to death.

This will be a common punishment for females all throughout Europe once the islamic invasion proves successful. I'd say by the end of this century, if not much sooner.

What hath white guilt wrought?

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

Thank you for admitting your weakness. That couldn't have been easy, but I'm proud of you for doing it.

blah blah logic
Yes, I'm sure your very smart. You also have Asperger Syndrome. You may like /r9k/

scared of nothing because I have A GUN
Yes, I'm sure you're very tough. It sounds like you've never even met an immigrant, but you can certainly HANDLE BUSINESS when that day comes.

Are you doing all this posturing because you're impotent or something? Stop putting off that prostate exam.

Literally never happened to me, and it never will. You'd better stay inside though, just in case there are strangers out there. Maybe sign another online petition.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

Smelly dumb Muslim scum. Your religion and way of life belongs in the third world camel jockey fuck.

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

You people and your religion doesn't belong in my country. We will do whatever it takes to keep it that way.

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

I got some more

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

Anotha one!

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

ANOTHAA ONEEEE!!!!

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

You are dumb. Did you know that?

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

it never will
That's what people always say right before something bad happens to them. Killyourself you liberal newfag. You're fucking cancer.

███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████
██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██
█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██
██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██
██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

enjoy your meal user, i already know about pam geller but thabks for the recommendation
In general every religion is the same, the reason they want us to believe that we are somehow different is to keep us from seeing the real gap between the rich and the poor
In the end of the day there are the rich ones and the majority of the fucked ones

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

this. fucking this.

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

Hahahah but it won t work my friend, btw how Do you wanna know that i am a Muslim?

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

Care to explain why I'm wrong?

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

enjoy your meal user, i already know about pam geller but thabks for the recommendation
In general every religion is the same, the reason they want us to believe that we are somehow different is to keep us from seeing the real gap between the rich and the poor
In the end of the day there are the rich ones and the majority of the fucked ones

Asher Long
Asher Long

go live in the desert then faggot if you want to live with a bedsheet over yourself.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

sounds like you've never even met an immigrant,
That's incredible. You cannot be american if you think this.

everything else you said

Super nice bait.

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/07/11/statistics-muslim-countries-obsessed-with-womens-honour-have-one-of-the-highest-rape-scales-in-the-world/

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

it won't work

It's been working great for years, mudslime free and loving it. Wtf are you talking about?

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

Hahahaha we love you tto brother, you crazy American badass, you must be real proud of you

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

It's a costume, user.

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

you must be real proud of you
learn to english

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

But it is going to change my friend

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

good luck with that fam
western involvement in the middle east fucked up those countries and wasted 3 trillion dollars on bullshit just to rob our resources. most of us have no where else to go but western countries that blame us for their own problems in their bullshit media daily. lol

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

You're garbage and we're not kidding.

You shouldn't be suffered to live, but our brothers won't let us end you mercifully.

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

shitholes
a list of the most prominent countries in the world...

kek

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

Maybe you want to teach me?

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

You keep believing that...

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

Hahahahaha you are cute

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

Fair enough. But you see photos like this from actual victims of islam leaked around here all the time. If those young women were ever caught, they'd face Allah's merciful justice (stoning, acid to the face, rape, strangulation, burning).

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

they are literally all smaller than american states
country
prominent
gdp
population
garbage
eurocuck

By the way, do you know why the "antimask laws exist in america" part is so vague? It's because they practically fucking don't.

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

EVERY MOTORCYCLE HELMET DOES THIS, ITS FOR FUCKING SAFETY

hahaha so being unrecognizable is for safety ? only if you have the cops on your ass.

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

You're not welcome here (the USA), stay in eurocuck

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

I am a big fan of Donald trump, so sexy

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

United States Edit
In many US states, there are anti-mask laws.[1]

so you complain they're smaller than some american states while alot of american states have the same anti mask laws...

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

LOL NO THEY OBSCURE YOUR IDENTITY AS A SIDE EFFECT OF THEIR FUNCTION. THEY ARE SHIELDED FROM THE SUN BECAUSE YOU'RE ROCKETING ALONG AT 60MPH ON A BIKE. THE PLASTIC ISN'T CLEAR BECAUSE ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO MAKE IT PROTECT YOUR FUCKING HEAD FROM GETTING SMASHED LIKE A GRAPE WITH GARBAGE CLEAR PASTICS

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

But Maybe we can be friends one day? Xoxo

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

why the "antimask laws exist in america" part is so vague? It's because they practically fucking don't.

or it's because it's outdated as fuck ? are countries not even on the list while they do enforce these rules

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

because of the ease with which these goat fuckers can recruit more followers these days.
Because being called a goatfucker all the time wouldn't make you angry?

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

I literally could not read the rest of this post, im about to prove it with the point i try to make

By the way, do you know why the "antimask laws exist in america" part is so vague? It's because they practically fucking don't.

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

America
White country

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

Plse teach me

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

I post statistics that come directly of the governments of the nations you're defending that show without any shadow of a doubt that where women are covered up, rape is massively more likely, and you call me garbage?

Nations where muslims are in control of the government have the highest rape rates of the entire planet - fact. Dressing women like beekeepers does nothing at all to protect them when men are animal shitbags.

Deus Vult child fucker, your time is nigh.

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

If she sandal fits, Haji.

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

THEY ARE SHIELDED FROM THE SUN BECAUSE YOU'RE ROCKETING ALONG AT 60MPH ON A BIKE

exactly mr. caps lock, when you're in traffic, but there is absolutely no reason to wear a helmet like that when you're not driving other than hide your face hence why it's illegal. so i'm not sure what you're even going on about since nobody ever said you couldn't use them while driving

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

This too, thanks.

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

A muslim who's had sex/raped can't marry the other person. If even they do, it doesn't count a real marriage.

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

No, I was referencing your post to the second post whom I was addressing. Of the three parties involved, you and I constitute the "we." I understand the confusion, though; my apologies.

David Richardson
David Richardson

But if you marry me, we need to live together?

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

what the fuck? You literally just said "for example a motorcycle helmet that obscures your identity"

OF COURSE IN A COUNTRY WITH ANTIMASK LAWS YOU CANT PUT THAT ON TO GO THROUGH A LOOPHOLE. WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT YOU COULD? WE ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE SAYING YOU HAD TO WEAR A MOTORCYCLE HELMET WITH A CLEAR SHIELD AND A MASSIVE FACEPORT OR SOMETHING

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

That was quite an astute observation, user, because I DO have Aspergers - but 'tis better to be an Aspie for life, than to be a stinking muslim, even if only for a fleeting microsecond.

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

Proud taxpaying born and raised Californian fag. I played little league, am an eagle scout, got a full scholarship to college and fucked your white daughters in high school. Talk about a warm welcome. lol

My parents were refugees from Afghanistan thanks to Russia and US, can't even go back there now cause of how much they fucked up trying to save us from communism. The west won't even realize it because they're too busy trying to chase the enemy that the media keeps telling them exists in their own country. You idiots letting this shit divide your people instead of going after the state.

David Bailey
David Bailey

Sauce required.

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

It's so fucking incredible when muslims themselves don't even get that there's more than one fucking faction holy goddamn shit ignorant motherfuckers.

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

Wow omg you are a cool guy, maybe we can come together one day for a arabic dinner

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

But you are a Muslim to?

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

... so you went all caps lock rage mode because you didn't have the common sense to deduce that you can wear those helmets while driving ? that should've been pretty obvious, or did you also think you can't use welding helmets while welding in those countries ?

Brayden Cox
Brayden Cox

You're still not welcome here faggot. Go back to afghanishit and fix it. Have fun doing that :)

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

cops are going to pick you up same for people wearing biker helmets thatm ake the unrecognisable

THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID. "COPS ARE GOING TO PICK YOU UP FOR WEARING A BIKER HELMET" IT IS REASONABLE TO INFER YOU MEAN WHILE WEARING A BIKE BECAUSE NOBODY WOULD EITHER INFER THAT THEY ARE AN EXCEPTION WHEN WALKING ABOUT TOWN, OR NEED CLARITY ON THE CONSTITUTION OF A MASK.

YOU INFER MY RAGE FROM MY CAPS, BUT THEY'RE JUST LETTERS, MAN. YOU NEED TO CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

It's so fucking incredible when the whole world doesn't know there's multiple fucking factions and not all of them want to kill you.

Wait no it's not, it's the fucking state and media perpetuating that orientalism outsider bias to inspire nationalist betas like the ones in here to join the military and continue fucking these countries that originally wanted nothing to do with you fucks.

/thread imo

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

WHILE WEARING A BIKE

GODDAMNIT

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

pls comment on picture

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

LAUGHED RATE 10/10

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

YES. BAN THEM FROM ALL NON MUDSLIME COUNTRIES. I'M TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

No one will be able to fix a weak state with a strong society without a legitimized form of government that has a monopoly on violence. That country is going to be fucked for years to come. Maybe a rebel terror group will take authority that decides not to kill everyone, who fucking knows anymore.

Funny how I was raised in your culture and know more about this than you. Go back to school and fix where your heads at. Not every shitskin wants to kill you. The imagery you have in your head is mostly dated lies based on fear, fed to you by your media. Western involvement and warfare destroyed infrastructure and created the shithole that rebel illogical muslims took over and fucked up for everyone.

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

You wish me to make a comment on 'The Judgement of Paris'? (695558500)

I never titled said picture after the French capital - it is a reference to the story explaining the start of the Trojan War (three goddesses ask the shepherd, Paris, to judge who he sees as the most beautiful - and to be granted the Golden Apples of the Hespirides as a prize).

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

he meant the one separated from the large body of links.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

well, its the same as a balaclava.

i do not trust people who try to hide their identity. + i prefer to look a women who do not look like garbage bags.

people who do not want to ban this

Explain yourself, faggot OP.

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

The "cuck hunt" made me chuckle.

But this is sadly just another example of a person who has been led to believe the outsider is the reason for his poor financial situation. By the looks of his teeth, he will be a low class citizen working to fund the rich in this country for the rest of his life and continually have hatred and division in his heart because he would otherwise have to blame himself.

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

This man speaks the truth.

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

I am back with my dinner, enjoying it... but are you two (?) faggots still locking horns over balaclavas and bike helmets? I'm an Aspie, true - but you are merely Autistic homosexuals who are scraping the bottom of the genetic barrel.

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

Omg you are so cool, Do you want to enjoy the hate together?

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Omg so sorry, you are literally retarded

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

Also Muslims equate women with objects

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

Sorry for beeing mean, hope you will get better soon
I hope your meal is halal?

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

Because they are the same?? Or am i wrong Plse tell me Mr America

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

Nah, I won't allow that (anything halal) in the house, it is an abomination before God, man, and nature.

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK CAPSLOCK MEANS ITS A FIGHT

AND YOURE CALLING OTHER PEOPLE GAY AUTSES WHEN UR SO OBVIOUSLY HTE GAY AUTS CMON MAN

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

Ah okk thank you for the Information, what did you eat my friend?

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

No, dear user, I believe it is YOU who compose at least 50% of the homosexuality ITT.

The Balaclava Boys are right behind you, though.

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

Prawn Curry w/Basmati rice. It was truly God-tier.

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

(You)
THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID. "COPS ARE GOING TO PICK YOU UP FOR WEARING A BIKER HELMET"

no... i never did this is exact quate from what i wrote

if you walk around with a sock over your head cops are going to pick you up same for people wearing biker helmets that make the unrecognisable

if you walk around

if you walk
wallk

please learn to read user, your life will be so much easier

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

kek filename

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

because people who use caps are known for their gentle quiet demeanor...

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

Although we both seem to have different opinions on religion, you are nice guy user enjoy your life

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

Peace be with you.

Michael Rogers
Michael Rogers

Although we both seem to be very different, you have a nice taste

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Apples and oranges are both fruit, Christianity and Islam are both religions

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

Only redneck republicans do. I actually turned on the republican convention for about 10 minutes last night. It was just long enough to hear the hatred spewing from chris christie's mouth, so i had to turn it off.

fuck they are absolutely repulsive people.

how this shit is even legal is beyond me. i know 'muh free speech' and all, but damn, tone it down about 700 notches guys.

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

found the slut.
like it or not virginity will always be a virtue. if it wasnt you wouldnt care

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

because of this OP

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-fighter-dresses-up-woman-7291536

i couldn't care less about your religion but it's way too easy for criminals to take advantage of it. hence why they have anti-mask laws in many countries.it's not about your religion any nutjob can hide under it and get away with lots of shit without even being recognized

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

/thread

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

hurdur: they all kill innocents in public in the name of __________
hurdur: they all behead non-believers
hurdur: they all burn non-believers alive
hurdur: they all set off bombs in random public places
hurdur: they all try to axe murder people on trains
hurdur: they all fly planes into buildings
hurdur: they all run over innocent people in public with a truck while shouting about their religion

found the moron.

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

Did she died?

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

found the moron
looked in the mirror user?

writes a tldr; post full of nonsense
being this triggered

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

plenty of horny muslim sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girlz.html

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

Only redneck republicans do

Kek, keep being a libtard faggot

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

I think what he was trying to say, could be encapsulated thus:

'I never heard of Jesus, Zoroaster,Moses, or Buddha fucking a nine-year-old, torturing people and organizing mass beheadings, unlike some other religious founders we could mention'.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

There's the door, buh-bye faggot

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

Muslims are just a few centuries behind.
Give them time and they'll learn too.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

Because I want to be able to see other people's face when I talk to them, and when they talk to me.

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

Yeah, I know there's too fucking many of them stinking up my fair city. Does this link show me how to send them back to Sandmonkeystan?

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

We can't wait 14 centuries for them...

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

Based user... You an 80s kid too?

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

No, that's Catholics. They're not really Christians. They worship saints, not God.
lrn2denominations

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

The women can stay.

Sexy as fuck.
The men, not so much.

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

Dude... Godly trips!

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

Sure we can, build a wall and don't let them out until they learn.

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

So true.

The one and only good thing about Islam is that its opened my eyes to how relatively normal and okay almost all the other religions are.

James Smith
James Smith

bet she got cleft lip

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

I am certainly in favour of isolation of islamic influence, and a full ban on immigration from non-secular countries, rather than going to war. Not one single Western life should be wasted upon them and their 7th century savagery.

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

name one family whose daughter doesn't get fucked by her boyfriend whenever he wants
lmao virgin detected

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

Because she would look better without it

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

if it wasnt you wouldnt care
we don't care you retard, that's the point

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

no logic, no real rebuttal/10

Threatened by an intelligent Muslim so you ask him to leave? Maybe that's why we're actually being outsourced from India and taking your high paying jobs. You're not smart enough for them anyway.

But you don't blame your state for that, you don't blame the companies that lobby for and take advantage of what the government allows while you suffer miserably thinking that there's any difference between you and the "outsider."

No you blame us, because you're a baby and can't blame yourself for your shortcomings here. You can't realize the problem is created by government and government allows it to continue.

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

I want to start a kickstarter to hire cargo planes to drop 800 tonnes of feces on mecca

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

Non secular.

Pretty much this. It's time the world fucking grew up.

Personal beliefs are fine. Good even - if you believe in some shit and it makes you happier and a better person and doesn't harm others then that is nothing but a good thing, but the way things are right now has to fucking end.

We need to draw a line in the sand and say 'look, you want to come here, you've got to be from somewhere openly secular, and if you're not from somewhere secular, then make it secular."

There is far too much other shit we all need to take care of in this world as humans.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit