This is what happens in NORWAY

this is what happens in NORWAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9W_kw99jQ5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like Norgay

Hahaha,BTFO

what is that?

It's a show about retarded people, having fake problems, doing stupid shit. It's Norwegian.

>show about spoiled upper middle class youths having fake problems and living shallow lives
>"this is a masterpeace, because it shows the harsh reality of OUR GENERATION"
Fuck this. I wish public service in Sweden would stop shilling it.

delet
media is full of rich females and jews, just like ones who wrote this

I watched a youtube clip from this show just now and it was dreadful. Teenagers have no depth and their problems are weak.

How does it feel to work and pay TV license so your public service can make a TV drama about rich kids who don't have to work (and glorifies their hedonist, narcissistic lifestyle)?

>this piece of shit is internationally loved
How?

nothing to see here, just more propaganda

It's only popular in countries with many rich white youths with a special snowflake complex. That's why Sweden is first in line to suck Norwegian cock for this series.

>How?
Just watch the free video.

Not even that, it's the "struggles" of FEMALE upper class teenagers in fucking Norway. They literally live the easiest lives on the planet.

I guess it shows degenerate western women are though.

Also some of dat good old Labour indoctrination! Multiculti yeaaaah

The hijabi is only in the cast to make it feel more "ghetto", in an attempt to make the show seem less like the upper class wank it actually is.

Jesus Christ just watched the trailer
At least we can do teen shit properly (skins and other crap like that) why are skandi cunts so shit at tv/films?

henger meg nĂ¥

youtube.com/watch?v=9W_kw99jQ5M

The special snowflake mentality is strong in this one.

i never heard about that show but is that a fantasy show about multiculturism?

Is this show really that good? Would you recommend it?

I watched 2 episodes because my girlfriend wouldn't shut up about it and it's absolutely awful. This show is more bandwagon effect than game of thrones

honestly if you're not a spoiled teenage girl who think her life is oh so hard and complicated, you will cringe at it

Thanks, I will skip it