Sexual Abuse

Hey /adv/ I'm really fucked up. I have been for some years, never were long periods where I was happy. I'm 22, I was molested from ages 11-17.

Any other people on /adv/ who were abused?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

fuck wrong board...

i can't delete threads on Sup Forums right?

just listen to korn and get over it lol

Try it, or tell us what kind of music you like?

wrong board man, but shieeeeeet. i'm the same age as you. wish you the best

I have. I think it's disabled on Sup Forums as well. Not sure why...

Oh boy, you made a big mistake lad

>implying it was his fault
Victim blaming needs to stop

Mods just delete this if you come across this thread please

Kys sjw faggot

Best of luck op

what kind of music do you like

You should listen to xiu xiu

Mostly field recordings from the late 1800's. why hasn't this thread been deleted yet...

Probably bc no one has mentioned kike faggot whores

Idk they seem to decend upon Sup Forums type shit

this board isn't really moderated

Give me a rec, fäm. Who abused you?

we could turn it into an ass thread to get it deleted faster and have some fun at the same time?

down

I don't think there are links online. A friend some months ago gave me them on a USB. I think he got them from a "what.cd" type place.

a friend my age who was gay. i had no friends, never had. he would always touch me, hit me. we would fight, months would go past and then he'd rekindle the friendship with me cause I was lonely and do it again.

I never thought I was being molested, that's what fucked me up so much in the future. When you look back at it, I didn't realise how it seriously affected myself sexually and socially. I can't interact with people IRL.

I'm more of a cumshot person desu

Huh, the one image on my phone that is not a cumshot, what are the odds

>I don't think there are links online. A friend some months ago gave me them on a USB. I think he got them from a "what.cd" type place.
You cheeky cunt, you think you're slick or something? You being a smartass? Don't say that shit to me ever again, mother fucker.

bruh I'm obsessed with milf butts

I hope you're still part of the gay masterrace

she looks like a normal person who'd like me for who i am.

where are they?

ok

being gay is not a race

youre uneducated

i was never gay senpai, soz

>normal
>extremely hot
Pick one.

Seriously do this op. If your still reading I recommenced listening to Knife Play, A Promise, and Fabulous Muscles in a row. Sometimes its good to immerse yourself in those thoughts in depression, its helped me for sure. I also read in one of your responses you can't interact socially, if thats true you should also listen to Spiderland.

>tsundere
Cute

I'll give it a try

I know part of Sup Forums's jokes is making fun of anything and I agree that you could see humour in my experiences. But fuck, that image and looking up that word really fucked me up. Nights like these are the hardest, when all the shit starts flooding back. I passed out last time. Let's hope i don't wake up

Just watch some cute anime to cheer up, like Yuri Yuri or something, we all wanna die user, that's why we come here to laugh instead

Hey OP, I've been raped and molested so I may have some idea what you're going through.

I like dinosaur Jr to ease loneliness and then elliot smith for general depression.
You're living all over me and Either/Or respectively.

Try to see a professional, they're not all great but if you find one you're comfortable with it can help. Good luck.