All you playing Pokemon you now realise that you are a weabo bitch faggot now? yes I hit the gym 8 times a week...

>all you playing Pokemon you now realise that you are a weabo bitch faggot now? yes I hit the gym 8 times a week. yes I eat 200g of protein a day to keep my muscle mass up to date.

>while you are out searching for imaginary elephants I'm at your house banging your little bitch. She likes a real man, one that could probably choke you out with my biceps in a few seconds.

>Go ahead, catch your pokemons. It will probably be the closest you will ever be to a girl. Standing next and not talking to them. it's funny to me and my boys.

>tldr - I'm in overload of bitches while you are out catching them all.

>picture related. You are a joke

Nice b8 faggot

>Caring this much about a fad

guaranteed replies gr8 b8 m8

Too bad my bitch hunts with me

This. Very much this.

My bitch hunts with me too, so all your doing is robbing an empty house.

Small dick, much.

>keep my muscle mass up to date
haha wow great post friend keep up the good work X'D

> "200g protein a day"
what are you? summer fag?
need at least 500g each day you miserable faggot if you wanna gain sum manly muscle

She comes Pokémon hunting with me though

Alright, gonna take some b8 real quick.

>yes I hit the gym 8 times a week.

So like, twice on Saturday or some shit. Do you have a job?

>while you are out searching for imaginary elephants I'm at your house banging your little bitch. She likes a real man, one that could probably choke you out with my biceps in a few seconds.

If she's into Chad's and only Chad's, I wouldn't be dating her in the first place.

>Go ahead, catch your pokemons. It will probably be the closest you will ever be to a girl.

Shrug, Pokemons a pretty unisex game and I've talked to loads of grills while playing it.

>it's funny to me and my boys.

Who?

>tldr - I'm in overload of bitches while you are out catching them all.

You mean actually having fun? 'cause the fact that you gotta stoop that low for some self reassurance makes me think that your life is kind of miserable.

>You are a joke

You got me there.

>hit the gym 8 times a week
>8 times a week
b8

>200g of protein
>loves pissing out money and posting bait to b.
Must be a fat neckbeard too lazy to walk to multiple pokestops with fingers so fat he ran out of pokeballs already smashing his sausage fingers into the original bulbasaur.

>Implying I play a shitty bandwagon game
>Implying I have a girlfriend
>Implying you can't be catching pokemans and going to the gym in the same lifetime

Are all your friends catching pokemon and you feel left out user?

>8 times a week
lol
I take this post more as satire than bate.

The way you typed that whole thing was cringe, not the fact that you typed it at all but the wording

You sound as whiney as my friends daughter.
I asked her if she's never played before and people that loved the game that is older than her, get to have fun with the newest release why she's so butthurt.
>Muh social media feed.
So op, are you this jacked Chad at the gym whining about adults playing gamesas you lift and set down another chunk of metal, or are you a preteen bitching about pokemon in your facebook feed.

*glomps* :3

This game is spyware. Have fun!

When I read "I hit the gym 8 times a week" i thought he was talking about pokemon gyms.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

K.

Haha nice b8. Most gainers focus on carbs and not protein.

But do you take the gyms prestige down?

Why are all thinking this is b8?

Are you so afraid that this isnt actually happening? Wonderful imaginary worlds you all living in. Must be great

Ignorance is a blizz.

*unsheathes blade* hahaha but I don't play by the rules
*teleports behind you and slices you in half*
Stay mad kid

>Mfw I meet girls poke hunting all the time and have been laid 3 times bc of it.
Try harder fag. Bet you couldn't even touch me in a fight.

I wish I could be bothered to use a mic drop gif. This is where is would be appropriate.

Only little bitch faggots are calling b8.

Thanks OP.

Eh, you could say the same thing about literally every video game.

The game is bad though because there is no gameplay. Imagine how incredible it would be if you were able to battle each pokemon before you could catch it, and it all played like a real pokemon game. You could only take a party of six with you, but you could switch them out at pokestops.

I imagine the cashshop would be complete garbage though and you'd be forced to buy potions/revives.

Fuck this game could have been amazing, instead it's just a glorified easter egg hunt.

Is this the new "shit was SO cash" post?
I think it is.

What the Fuck you say fam?
Come to my house bruh and me and my Gyarados will fuck you up.

Look At This Cool Site Where You Can Get Real Free Items In Pokémon
Visit PokeStuff.co.nf ;) 69

I've slept with over 200 women, many of which have had husbands or boyfriends, none less than a 6/10 and even I am on the Pokemon hype.

As for you neckbeards out there, Pokemon Go is a surprisingly good way to meet people so go learn some social skills.

whats your diet user kun?

> I'm at your house banging your little bitch
>It will probably be the closest you will ever be to a girl
so which one is it faggot?

he is probably fucking your dog or something more disgusting like your mom at your house.

so both.

>8 times a week
There's only 7 days in a week idiot.

I don't even play Pokémon Go and I know you're a fag!

>pokemons

>me and my boys

are you gay?

Ditto. My girl is more into than I am. Nightly walks, comparing Pokemon. We're actually closer than ever.

i love how OP is trying to sound like he's top shit, but "hitting the gym 8 times a week" probably means wearing a helmet on the stationary bike for 30 minutes

ITT one really fat super Virgin faggot op. I do give you at least 1/10 for being kind of original. At least it's not the same old pasta.

Id like to think thos is 100% b8, but your wording throws in your shit tier underage ego
>i dont play pokemon go
>id rek you reguardless if i was to ever meet you
Take it elsewhere you autistic repedative loving faggot

>i have a gf
>i want a gf
Kek faggot. Ill keep my money and pokie mans

Step on me with that attitude in my hood and see what happens cloudy