Congratulations you faggots, you made her into a martir and fucked the only gay I don't hate

congratulations you faggots, you made her into a martir and fucked the only gay I don't hate

milo 4 press secretary

Martyr

He's a troll and a fame whore...he got what was deserved to him.

Fucking milennials can't spell.
>martyr

Saved me having to do it. Thanks.

can't he just make a new account like normal people?

You should consider reading your sentences out loud before posting. It might help you to not sound like a fucking retard.

>only gay I don't hate

Such edge. Do you cut you mother with that mouth?

Liberal AIDSCANCER makes me wanna kms

>no clue who either of these people are
>look them up
>basically the Kardashians of weebs
come on who actually cares about anything these people say or do?

Someone plz morph them together

fuck that faggot

>he got what was deserved to him
>what was deserved to him

Yea, he got even more attention. And this cool ass faggot is worthy of it.

WHY do you care so much?

Why does it fucking matter if some dude was banned from twitter?

You niggers laugh at people who get over the kardashians or whoever but you fucking underage faglets do the exact same thing when talking about this shit

care about important shit you cockmunchers

Whatever. Nobody understands the subtly of trolling these days.

You faggots deserved this failure because you have no idea what you're doing.

in all seriousness?
they are both almost equally retarded

Is he somehow unable to create another account or change his proxy?
Why is this even news?

fucking normies on my internet

how can anyone find fault with this?

Milo is such a bitch.

Hahahahahah

>Blames victims every day
>Becomes a "victim"
>Decides to pull the "victim" card

Such a hypocrite.

Fuck him and fuck anyone supporting him. He makes money off all his sheep and all they do is suck his dick.

Insane.

Hahahahahah
You spelled millennials incorrectly
Stupid piece of shit.

So what? He can make a new account. Nothing of value was lost.

I guess nigger > fag if its not a lefty fag
So confuse...

she should be flattered
she looks like a gorilla

Rip Milo. I still love him.

I doubt you look any better.

It's called English honky

What's the story with this guy? Is he a self-hating faggot?

Thank you.

What exactly did Milo say? Do anyone have the screencap?

well I'm a guy, so, you're right, we don't look that much different
but I'm not black at least

That's called irony you special snowflake

>fucked the only gay I don't hate
u gay

What's even more hilarious is the people that follow him don't understand he is working them. They just blindly follow him becuase they are angry people who need some kind of voice to feel validated.

Basically.

He has an army of sheep who follow his every word and he gets paid ridiculous amounts to show up and give his edgy opinions on shit.

he tweeted a pick of how harm be over here blocked him with the caption "rejected by yet another black dude" or something like that. Then, the raid started

He got that which was deserved to a character bearing his unsavory attributes

He also posted photoshopped tweets of her account like they were real and then started posting other shit with her in the tag.

Before he got blocked. But yeah ignore that shit

Fame whore cashing in on current trends.
Loves out a a suitcase following the next big payday at collages around the world and doing silly stunts that keep his name floating around.

ok, which one of you did it...?

who is that??

>*subtlety

sub·tle·ty
ˈsədltē/
noun
noun: subtlety

the quality or state of being subtle.
"the textural subtlety of Degas"
synonyms: delicacy, delicateness, subtleness; More
understatedness, mutedness, softness
"the subtlety of the flavor"
astuteness, keenness, acuteness, sharpness, canniness, shrewdness, perceptiveness, discernment, discrimination, percipience, perspicacity, wisdom, cleverness, intelligence
"the subtlety of the human mind"
ingenuity, cleverness, skillfulness, adroitness, cunning, guile, craftiness, wiliness, artfulness, deviousness
"the subtlety of their tactics"
a subtle distinction, feature, or argument.
plural noun: subtleties
"the subtleties of English grammar"

well cry some more you nigger

The spook got spooked.

Milo needs to remain banned. Maybe then people will stop paying him hundreds of thousands of dollars to give stupid fucking speeches just to stir some drama.

>WAAH IM GAY AND LIKE SUCKING COCK
>BUT FUCK OTHER GAY PEOPLE WHO ACT GAY
>WAAAH FUCK MUSLIMS AND WHAT THEY'RE DOING IN A COUNTRY I DON'T LIVE IN
>WAAAAH GO TRUMP PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR COCK

I worship Milo

>which one
>one
kek

Oh shit. Did someone forget to post a trigger warning again?

Are you triggered?

that wasn't the faggot milo it was us Sup Forums I DEMAND RECOGNITION!!.

Lets claim our deeds in every and any way , also lets continue the harassment indicating we are a self motivated crowd and we are not following any faggots around FOR WE ARE MEN!!!

this faggot

Yeah, she's a martyr now. A 50 year old black woman who's been in show business since 1987 doesn't know how to deal with racism.

She's playing the victim card for publicity and we gave it to her user. The only thing we accomplished was to make her more popular than ever and to get Twitter closer to reviewing it's TOS.

real winrar. we did it real good.

In 1987 you couldn't do the shit you could do today on the internet.

Its not nearly the same thing. On the internet you have keyboard warriors back then you had to physically go up to someone to spew hate to use actual postage.

Also by her age she isn't used to the sheer amount of trolls on the internet. Can't fault someone for that.

She needs to hire someone to deal with her twitter account like other celebs do.

Reverse Image search you dumb fuck... how long have you been here?

Its a shit movie yes they get money if stupid fucks go watch it after hearing negative stuff about it.
It is a remake remakes are shit its a shit tier video and people will understand their mistake by not ;listing to the people saying that women are dumb and niggers are bad and that it is a shit movie.

His review of Ghostbusters was spot on though. It's the only thing of his I've ever read.

Any one actually watched the thing who can point out some major flaws that fuck up the enjoyment of the movie , in the end a gosth (male) gets ended by being shot in the dick.

Apparently you have bee here too long.

You apparently can't fathom that the OP speaks English as a second language. Martir is how's it's spelled in Spanish and Portuguese.

Cheryl Cole.

A coal burning whore from Newcastle in England. Formerly of Girls aloud, now a judge in x factor

>*Mártir

sauce, please. Fuck.

Yes, but not everyone uses accents in Chinese cartoon forums. Imbécil.

Sause

Fuck off or assimilate, nigger, we speak American English on this image board.

story?

GOD DAMN THE AMOUNT OF SHILLING IN THIS THREAD

That's basically what his review did to her. You are correct.

I'm not Latin, I just studied abroad and thankfully have a brain, bitch. Besides, this image board is owned by a Jap now.

That's what's wrong with this country. People fighting over a nigger and a faggot. Degenerates the both of them and the only thing they deserve is a trip in a cattle car

I find Twatter more hilarious. He goes against a racist black and gets banned for it? Hilarious

Clearly he is just placing her in her natural place as a women.
Which is sub ordinate to the male , and she will understand that she should be loyal to her male as he is her natural guardian(you see that in her natural state of distress see seeks shelter with the male.) , now the males learn to be guardians of the female in lesson 2

Except she isn't racist.

Nice try Milo

I'm not sure if this is racist. I am sure those black kids need to get the shit kicked out of them.

There was a pic of her twatter spouting racist nonsense. I just assume it's correct because most SJWs are idiots

Those were photoshopped

Don't be so dense user

Couldn't he just make another account

They could easily ban him again.
>checked

Why not? Most people are full of shit and Twitter is one of the places full of bullshit anyways

Can you please stop posting "WEBMS" safari says download failed, Safari can not play this file.

boohoo

You assert your dominance and show your superiority with sub-literate and incoherent English? Good for you you little snowflake.

Of course she's not racist! Only racist, bad people get banned by your lord and saviour twitter mods who's word is obviously the end all, be all of moral correctness. Oh, and, uh, black people can't be racist in case you didn't know ??

Learn the fucking rules

Azealia Banks was banned in may.

She is black and had WAY more followers than your gay cuck queen Milo.

But nice try. Faggot

Dumb bitch didn't even say thank you for the cum tribute.

so true.

>posting some shit doctrine created by gaiafags and pretending it's relevant
>kek

They were beating that kid up because they have shit parents who probably abuse and neglect them and then tell them it's white people's fault, and they're pissed off that she has a nice toy that they don't. They will grow up to behave exactly the same.

Who's that ugly black dude in your pic?

Bad part is ,it's probably older than you

what the fuck is this?