Lets celebrate what no other shitty country did

Lets celebrate what no other shitty country did.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhopal_disaster
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake a moon landing?

russian butthurt

/thread

Oups sry op i though it was a ylyl thread due to what u said

I like this one better.

Even though Russians were the first to get into space and even invented the space suit, not to mention a bunch of Nazi scientists were wholly responsible for the Apollo rockets

Only a retarded flake would think this astounding achievement wasn't really.

How special do you have to feel, in order to live?

Well, we may have been first, but the thread is for things that only the USA has done.

American flags can't melt steel beams brah

Hail hitler!!!

Exist for less than 300 years?

well there's this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhopal_disaster

only 'murica, fucking over an entire country like india, could get away with it.

Only the nazis have ever been at the moon

all hail the reichsflugscheiben!

> still richer than your sorry country

Cry more eurofaggot

I hate my tablet trying to "correct" spelling.

Should read, "...wasn't real."

Fuck off, rest of the world.

>WE MARS NOW

Your sense of humor is questionable.

Kek the US is a third world country! And was a genecidal shit country before that!

We are the only country to nuke another one

Trips confirm

Though the moon landing is the only non-confirmed event. Neil Armstrong never confirmed it. Literally never when confronted

yes we are the only shitty country to go to the moon

upvote

Oh, NASA had no answer to this either

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt

You'd need a lead shield 60cm (2ft for the retarded people) thick just not to get fried. It never happened lol. Get over it

Celebrate faking a moon landing? There is video proof of them faking it (Youtube search: "a funny thing happened on the way to the moon") and there have been sattelites capable of taking high resolution picture and video of the moon surface for the past 8 years yet no pictures of the famous landing site with the american flag waving around, I wonder why?

America sucks and has the most corrupt, deceitful and untrustworthy government on the planet.

America is the most powerful country in the world.
Military, wealth, economy, Stay made third-world fags.

>richer

Dude lol, you can't even house and feed your own fucking VETERANS. Your WAR HEROES. 20%+ of them are homeless begging for booze money on the streets.

Good jaaawb murica, good jaaawb

Exept that the Van Allen Radiation Belt varies in strenght and is weak enough to pass through in some areas. But you have to actually study this shit to know things like that, not watch a bunch of conspiracynuts going crazy.

direct link please, cause there are many videos titled that. Thanks in advance bro

Moon landings were faked.

███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████
██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██
█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██
██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██
██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██
███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░
████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██╗
██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝
██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗
██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║
╚═╝░░╚═══╝╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝

I know how it works, also where they went through. (so called)

It's way too strong, dude it never happened. Get over it. You suck. Indoctrination, that's all your government is good at. So kiddo, vote for that retard Trump. Build that wall right. All around you. AND LEAVE THE CIVILISED WORLD OUT OF YOUR BULLSHIT

So, if it "never happened", why exactly didnt the soviets, who were in the midst of an ideological no-holds-barred cold war against the americans simply release the data proving they never went up? After all, they were tracking the Apollo telemetry just the same as the US was.

It would've been a PR coup of incredible levels, and all it would take is the Russians (or the Chinese, or any other nation tracking the launches, like the UK from Jodrell Bank) to confirm that the transmissions werent coming from the moon and the whole show would be blown.

So, why didnt they?
other than the obvious, that they did.

If I were American, history like this would get me really pissed at the damage GWB did

Merica fuck yeaaaa