At a grocery store painting, can't stop creeping on this girl. Very far booty

At a grocery store painting, can't stop creeping on this girl. Very far booty.

Op here Don't mind typo

Spank her and record it

Can't get fired, any other ideas?

Get her naked.
Rape her.

Cum in paint

She gets off at 4 same time as me

is that a Publix, friend?

>cum in paint
Like it isn't already pre mixed with cum. Insider secret

Walk over to her and devilishly ask her for a soda example "well since i am doing work for the store, you think i coild get a soda" she says yes "well yiur pretty and nice" she says no "well I honestly wasn't expecting to get one I was just to nervous to try to make small talk without sayimg something like sure is nice sports were having"
Do it OP. Worst thing that happens is you find out she your sister and youve impregnated her best thing is she gives you a buttjob in a utilities closet like in peepshow

Bumping with oc, shits risky to get these. Wish I could do it more justice

Ask her out, sick trips btw breh

oh come on, take a good one

Pick n save : I'm from Wisconsin

The lord of 5's wants you to, just ask her for something. Try to strike up a conversation and ask her what her work is like, or what time she gets out, if she shuts you down just say sorry and look down (both emotionally and physically) it'll make her reconsider.

hahaha you milky fucks, OP post a pic of yourself

Ask her you can milk her big jugs, tell her yiu wanna cheese her big city cow thighs. Tell her you want her to moo while you plow her

No homo nigga but you pretty hot. Fuck, i thought you were gunna be a scrawng redhead

I just look like a dirty scumbag painter at the moment. Doesn't effect my confidence but it puts a stigma on me of sorts thx tho Sup Forumsro major love

OP got caught?

OP is kill

OP here had to move areas...

>double trips

You seem like a really down to earth guy, if you really do want to get some of that pussi. Just apologetically ask her out, and show her that you are both humble and cool by tell her what you told us, yiu may look like a dirty scumbag painter but once your not on the job your just a cleaned up scumbag who post picture of girls asses on malayasian carpet retail discussion boards. best of luck

OP what is your twitter or reddit or snapchat. I want to follow up on your exploits.

What are you painting?

Looks like the wall. His not painting a masterpiece, that's for truths.

Paint your dick

"Cutting in" a wall

Can you paint/draw at all? Or ya just a handyman?

user, are you silly, do you think our OP DJ Sexy Paint Abs is an artistic painter, if he were such he would definitely have already would Her Majesty The Lady Hamthighs CutePussy. Oh what a story to tell, one of love, and drama and now the follery of user. Ha ha! The stockfolk will love this

OP here I do have a girl friends, sauce?

Can doodle, not one of my strong suits.

Never know man, OP should paint his Lovely buttlady on the wall and hope to god she doesn't take it creepily and they get happily married.

Guys let him work, he doesn't have time to answer your questions he needs to finish his work so he can go over to her and take her ass and plunder all the booty

Call her, tell her you want to have a word with her. Tell her she is pretty and sexy and that you'd like to know her "better". You're welcome.

Good idea, if thread is alive later will post results of whatever I do

Charlatan, you know nothing about the ways of love, in matter of the heart one must not leave things to chance. OP must take hold of the strings of destiny, twine them into a rope an lasso his love as to not let it slip away. OP must henceforth act as if the love is one he is already familar with, like a timetraveler gone too far. He must make certain everything that must be, will be. Protest your adoration of her visiage user, tell her how she makes you feel.

Are you a 50 year old businesman?

shhhh motherfucker

Who taught you how to cut you filthy nigger?
Also,
Rell

You heard the man, we must make a thread every hour after this thread has breathed its final to find out how the story ends.

OP is at a neighborhood walmart. I know those colors. You in Texas
Sup Forumsrother?

Talk to her. Get number.

No I'm a handsome 20 year old. Why you ask?

*tips fedora*

just slowly creep up and take a little bite. She got cakes yo

Ask her if it hurt when she fell from heaven. If you're at least 7/10 it should work.

Cuz thats the plan of action of scummy employer extorting who extorts young women. Either you are a shitty dude who sleeps with shitty chicks or you're tellin fibs on the internet

Nah I'm not being a neckbeard I am practicing my Elizabethan speaker dialogue incase I ever go insane and need to pick up a weird quirk.

I think this is one of the things making you insane.

Make sure she shaves her twat. Offer to apply aftershave

Hahaha good joke, I know I'm not insane because I can turn of the voices in my head so it's not like they interfere with my life in any way

Scroll up
>phone died
Op is back though

Some important Info: this job site is an hour away from where I live

How do you know she doesn't live one hour away from the jobsite is a actually one your neighbors?

You gotta be able to enjoy a nice muff, wheb you get older and experience with people other then that girl in your class who has down sybdrome you'll understand. Go google up some classic playboy bombshells