Why don't Australians shitpost as much as they used to? Did the KAHN'D meme really hurt their ego that much?

Why don't Australians shitpost as much as they used to? Did the KAHN'D meme really hurt their ego that much?

No, we are just build up for the big one. In the meantime, take this Amerisharts!

fuck off or you'll start another easter-like shitty meme because they can't think of anything good.

easterposter stopped

ʇunɔ n ǝʎɐ ʞɔis uiʞɔnɟ ʎllnɟ lliʇs ǝɹ,ǝʍ ʇunɔ ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ɥɐu ɥǝʎ

Wait till easter

we've been gathering bants in the bunker, got australia day and easter both on the horizon
got to make sure when all eyes fall on our flag our memes are top tier, can't let our fans down

yeah that's strange. it's summer in Australia, right? it's most likely to happen that they are staying home and making sounds of keyboard on Sup Forums

I'm coming to Japan to make sounds of keyboard under a Japanese flag

>that visage when to smart to shitpost

probably because it's summer in their inferior hemisphere

it's almost as though the feared aussie shitposter is largely a meme

implying aussie Sup Forums people go out and wouldnt be at home shitposting regardless of the season. With that said I did just go for a run and fuck me, I went at sunset so for most the run the sun was pretty much gone. Yet it was still like 37 degrees C. My body and the water I took with me heated up pretty quickly.

just you w8 m8:

fuck i want a chicken sandwich desu

I intend to participate this Easter and evolve the meme.

ill evolve ur mum after i fuck her

Khan, is that you?

see this is why we don't speak to you guys anymore

and the emu shit

I just wanted to bant back. You know that Americans can't into banter. Please, I meant nothing by it. ;_;

dont ever mention KHAN'D to me or my poster again

E-Easter?

a resurrection?

THERE IS NO FUCKING EASTER

the day in which our lord Jesus of Nazareth arose to the heavens after relinquishing humanity of our sins?

Why are they always phrased as questions?

pretend i didn't forget to post this image along with it

haha KHAN'D