What the heck is wrong with Twitter? I'm not even really a fan of this Milo guy, but he literally dindu nuffin here...

What the heck is wrong with Twitter? I'm not even really a fan of this Milo guy, but he literally dindu nuffin here. Here's an article about it. Look at these tweets and tell me what he did wrong? What exactly is their definition of "targeted abuse" or "harassment"?:
buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/twitter-just-permanently-suspended-conservative-writer-milo

It seems like twitter just wants to do an ideological purge and turn itself into an SJW safe space.

P.2

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.twitter.com/2016/combating-violent-extremism
breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/15/gay-conservative-milo-yiannopoulos-suspended-twitter-ahead-orlando-meetup/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/free-bleeding
qz.com/519388/this-saudi-prince-now-owns-more-of-twitter-than-jack-dorsey-does/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Human_Rights_Council#Saudi_Arabia
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/christian_pastor_says_gays_worthy_of_death_at_conference_with_3_gop_presidential_candidates
christianpost.com/news/bible-says-gays-should-be-executed-and-i-believe-every-word-says-arizona-pastor-99583/
patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2015/08/tennessee-televangelist-god-commands-christians-to-kill-gays/
irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/laura-kennedy-why-twitter-was-wrong-to-ban-milo-yiannopoulos-1.2728719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumperino

they're blaming him for stuff other trolls said

bamp

>"Luxury"
Who is she quoting? Who on earth has ever said periods are a luxury?

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend, google #FreeBleed

this

pretty sure its about the tax on sanitary items and how they are classed as 'luxury'

fucking feminazis

So.... LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

ISIS/ISL and Radical Islamic Terror groups all over the world can use Twitter to coordinate and then celebrate, coordinate and perpetrate attacks, murders, and the raping of innocent people all over the world and Twitter allows it and actually DEFENDS it....
blog.twitter.com/2016/combating-violent-extremism

BUT as soon as you piss off the feminists... it's all over.
breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/15/gay-conservative-milo-yiannopoulos-suspended-twitter-ahead-orlando-meetup/

checkd

also, see
this

He's a gay men's rights activist. What a fucking moron.

Men's Rights Activists deserve to get banned from every social forum. I agree with this decision.

I have to say they kind of had a point with this one if the tax excluded things like toilet paper or generally sanitary products, but it doesn't They should either be petinioning against everything or shut their mouths.

I find it offensive when people disagree with me. Freedom of speech doesn't include the right to offend others.

summer is here

knowyourmeme.com/memes/free-bleeding

Other trolls being his sheep.

Yes he started it and yes his sheep followed him into it.

Don't be defending a retard.

Same stupid statement than lass thread, same based answer.

>blog.twitter.com/2016/combating-violent-extremism

Jesus faggot, stop that shit.

We know about free bleeding, you don't seem to know about feminists pushing against "luxury tax" on tampons.

Fucking hell, man.

Isis and Radical Islamic Extremist groups all over the world can use Twitter to coordinate and then celebrate attacks, murders, and the raping of innocent people all over the world and Twitter allows it and actually DEFENDS it....

BUT as soon as you piss off the feminists... it's all over.

The Radical Left and Hillary Clinton in 2016, America. It's only going to get worse.

Hate Trump all you want, but stop this bullshit from spreading by NOT voting for another liberal fascist cunt.

That thing you linked specifically says they delete accounts related to terrorism

I don't .. what are you doing?

This is some quality bait.

>blog.twitter.com/2016/combating-violent-extremism
we will continue to aggressively enforce our Rules in this area, and engage with authorities and other relevant organizations to find solutions to this critical issue and _promote powerful counter-speech narratives_

Yet they still delete any account that is about committing acts of terrorism.

Not bait. Every single word I typed is the truth. Men's Rights Activists are the most beta males on the planet.

>if it wasn't for feminism, I could have sex
fucking losers.

Saudi Prince owns twitter, Saudi Arabia is head of the UN human rights council. They influence regulations as hard as they can, so the world spreads their buttcheeks for Allah's cock, friend.

qz.com/519388/this-saudi-prince-now-owns-more-of-twitter-than-jack-dorsey-does/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Human_Rights_Council#Saudi_Arabia

i almost did some research to provide relevant links

then realized i'd definitely end up on some watch list

no, actually they're people who have free will. Show me where he told them to do anything.

Except he didn't start it and he never called for people going after her. Why would you lie like that?

Prove it

Are you really trying to pretend that is someone you admire and follow to the point of jumping when they say jump gets into a scuffle that you wouldn't jump in to "help"?

Milo clearly instigated shit with her and then kept egging it on with his tweets. Thus his twitter sheep decided to help him out.

You can't tell me they would have done this if he didn't start it.

Fuck off, Milo. Feminists are the only political advocates gay men have. If it wasn't for us, you would be in a mental hospital right now, getting electroshock treatments you ungrateful idiot.

Stop biting the hand that feeds you. You owe us. Big time.

If this post ends in seven consecutive fives, then feminism is cancer, Milo will get unbanned from Twatter and Trump will Make America Great Again.

And this is why I refuse to use twitter.

Learn to read it says they do in that article.

Find evidence to the contrary. I didn't even post the link.

Dudewat.
Gay men have lost their victim status among feminists. They now defend the very ideology seeking out to eradicate the gays, namely muslims. Feminism is the biggest danger gays in the west are currently facing.

Haha yeah it does, retard

haha twitter is a private company.

Milo can make his gay hate version of twitter if he wants.

Muslims are no more of a threat to gays than Christians. Radical Islam is no more modern Muslim than creationism is modern Christian.

so he can't get into an argument with someone on twitter - that itself is "targeted abuse" and "harassment" because a bunch of fans might jump in and say mean shit? And it's then as if he's the one who said all their shit? What then can he say on twitter if he's going to be held responsible for whatever anyone else says afterward?

btw, in the last thread people were saying a bunch of anons on b or pol were taking advantage of it to go do some trolling. That's his fault?

He's not wrong. This is a dangerous path to start down.

Spot on satire.
>this is what leftists actually believe

Christians don't kill gays anymore in the name of Christ. Not for a long time, faggot

uhm. not accurate. as evidenced by the hell on earth that is Africa

No you're right user. Hitler shouldn't be held responsible for his army doing the shit they did. I mean he never did it himself.

Muslims don't kill gays in the name of Muhammad. Radical Muslims are not real Muslims.

christianity already got its ass kicked, muslims are the problem now

>Christians don't kill gays anymore

ummm. yes, they do. your ignorance of that only serves to establish your bias.

>literally over a billion Christians

It's all about numbers, man.

Look at Muslim opinion polls on terror, suicide bombings, honor killings, death sentence for apostasy, gays, sharia, etc. the list is long. It's terrifying. Even the Muslims living in western countries like Canada, the US, Germany, UK, etc. are holding opinions that are just insane.

read a book. Maybe the Quran and then u will see how much of a retard you are

Toilet paper is a luxury item

If that's true, then tampons goddamn better have a luxury tax

Come on Godwin. An army is commanded by the leader. It directly follows. Show where Milo commanded anybody to do anything.

Hitler told his army to do XYZ, Milo told nobody do do anything.

Are you retarded on purpose?

>christianity already got its ass kicked

I don't think so Tim

hitler did nothing wrong

Muslim is a race not a religion fuck head

yes, but they have no power and no one defends them.

also i'm talking about the us here incase you bring up africa

Milo instigated the attack. He further instigated it by posting photoshops his army of sheep made and making it seem as if they were legit.

you're looking at biased polls that were designed to lead to a result that would fit an anti-Muslim agenda.

He did not instigate it, that's factually incorrect and you know that.

Well, if so it's because they can't right now, not because they don't want to: thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/christian_pastor_says_gays_worthy_of_death_at_conference_with_3_gop_presidential_candidates

>but they have no power and no one defends them.

Here's your reply

>no true scotsman

cherry picking

God never condoned murder of gays in the bible ever. Easy research would tell you that. So ignorant

8/10 troll, for successfully derailing the thread

how many cherries would you like? There's many more...
christianpost.com/news/bible-says-gays-should-be-executed-and-i-believe-every-word-says-arizona-pastor-99583/

May be a troll, but it's a perfect depiction of the SJW mindset.

must be one of them paid posters

Telling someone to do something and them doing it is alot different from not telling someone to do something and them doing it anyways. Dumbass.

like I said, 8/10. This troll has got talent.

I didnt delete 695557894

who the fuck did?

must be one of them paid posters

Well great, but tell it to all these christian pastors who think otherwise:
patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2015/08/tennessee-televangelist-god-commands-christians-to-kill-gays/

two cherries isn't a lot
if you can prove that majority of christians want to execute gays (surveys n shit), you'll have a point

Refresh the page, both those posts are still there.

Azealia Banks had 300k+ more followers than him and has been banned for months now.

Milo trying to make this political is hilarious. Fuck him

Like you haven't heard of people twisting things for their own agenda? The bible doesn't condone the murder of gays. Unlike the actual basics of Islam where it as a whole supports the killing of gays. If you aren't a islamist that murders gays, they are not real islamists.

checkd

removed my posts accordingly

thanks user

thanks guise

>Are you really trying to pretend that is someone you admire and follow to the point of jumping when they say jump gets into a scuffle that you wouldn't jump in to "help"?
I wouldn't and I expect others to not

nice trips

"Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

???

>The bible doesn't condone the murder of gays

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

-Leviticus 20:13

If you think men's rights has anything to do with getting laid, you're too fucking stupid to have an opinion anyone would give a shit about. No one gives two fucks about an idiots personal preferences.

kek

bamp

>gay male
>can't get laid because of feminism

Are you really this retarded?

damn this thread got derailed pretty well by the SJW's back there

>tfw
>2017
>SJW's gying breed
>Trump making america great again

some backlash coming:

"Yiannopoulos is not being punished for writing abusive tweets. At no point in Twitter’s terms of service does it clearly define what the term abuse means, or provide any evidence that the tweets in question were in fact abusive. Yiannopoulos has been banned for inciting his followers to attack Leslie Jones in a targeted way, which he simply didn’t do. "

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/laura-kennedy-why-twitter-was-wrong-to-ban-milo-yiannopoulos-1.2728719

all byyy myyyyyyy seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

>In banning the right-wing writer, Twitter – once a bastion of free expression – is in danger of collapsing under its own hypocrisy
That's a fantastic byline

Fuck Milo, for once I'm actually glad the SJW are doing something right.