What the heck is wrong with Twitter? I'm not even really a fan of this Milo guy...

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

What the heck is wrong with Twitter? I'm not even really a fan of this Milo guy, but he literally dindu nuffin here. Here's an article about it. Look at these tweets and tell me what he did wrong? What exactly is their definition of "targeted abuse" or "harassment"?:
buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/twitter-just-permanently-suspended-conservative-writer-milo

It seems like twitter just wants to do an ideological purge and turn itself into an SJW safe space.

P.2

All urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/twitter-just-permanently-suspended-conservative-writer-milo
blog.twitter.com/2016/combating-violent-extremism
breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/15/gay-conservative-milo-yiannopoulos-suspended-twitter-ahead-orlando-meetup/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/free-bleeding
qz.com/519388/this-saudi-prince-now-owns-more-of-twitter-than-jack-dorsey-does/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Human_Rights_Council#Saudi_Arabia
supforums.com/thread/695554045/miscellaneous
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/christian_pastor_says_gays_worthy_of_death_at_conference_with_3_gop_presidential_candidates
christianpost.com/news/bible-says-gays-should-be-executed-and-i-believe-every-word-says-arizona-pastor-99583/
patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2015/08/tennessee-televangelist-god-commands-christians-to-kill-gays/
irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/laura-kennedy-why-twitter-was-wrong-to-ban-milo-yiannopoulos-1.2728719
youtu.be/hKyPf7zHlbA
pcmag.com/commentary/346280/banning-milo-from-twitter-is-a-super-bad-idea
breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/19/suspendneroparty-trends-across-twitter/
heatst.com/culture-wars/anti-free-speech-left-celebrates-the-twitter-ban-of-milo-yiannopoulos/
twitter.com/srhbutts/status/755602478272348162
twitter.com/IanDunt/status/755741022412496896
twitter.com/HeyVeronica/status/755736789608988673
investorplace.com/2016/07/twitter-stock-twtr-milo-yiannopoulos/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/20/rapper-talib-kweli-attacks-breitbarts-jerome-hudson-calls-coon-twitter-not-banned-platform/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/08/tensions-rise-threats-police-increase-twitter/
aafnation.com/products/all-lives-matter?variant=6229253825
youtu.be/dyvf3yUn5w4
barenakedislam.com/2016/06/13/so-what-are-moderate-muslims-saying-in-arabic-about-the-orlando-massacre-which-the-media-will-never-show-you/
archive.is/xfBSN
archive.is/um625
archive.is/HYW35
archive.is/znLKF
archive.is/7Chtr
archive.is/K8l1p
archive.is/YgmaG
nation.foxnews.com/2016/07/19/members-kkk-black-lives-matter-and-westboro-baptist-church-reportedly-throwing-urine-each
supforums.com/thread/81940314/politics
returnofkings.com/78616/twitter-nearly-bankrupts-itself-by-supporting-social-justice-warriors-and-online-censorship
money.cnn.com/2016/02/10/technology/twitter-stock-users/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/20/double-standards-leslie-jones-racist-twitter-history/

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

bumperino

Justin King
Justin King

they're blaming him for stuff other trolls said

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

bamp

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

"Luxury"
Who is she quoting? Who on earth has ever said periods are a luxury?

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend, google #FreeBleed

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

this

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

pretty sure its about the tax on sanitary items and how they are classed as 'luxury'

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

fucking feminazis

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

So.... LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:

ISIS/ISL and Radical Islamic Terror groups all over the world can use Twitter to coordinate and then celebrate, coordinate and perpetrate attacks, murders, and the raping of innocent people all over the world and Twitter allows it and actually DEFENDS it....

BUT as soon as you piss off the feminists... it's all over.
breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/15/gay-conservative-milo-yiannopoulos-suspended-twitter-ahead-orlando-meetup/

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

checkd

also, see
this

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

He's a gay men's rights activist. What a fucking moron.

Men's Rights Activists deserve to get banned from every social forum. I agree with this decision.

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

I have to say they kind of had a point with this one if the tax excluded things like toilet paper or generally sanitary products, but it doesn't They should either be petinioning against everything or shut their mouths.

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

I find it offensive when people disagree with me. Freedom of speech doesn't include the right to offend others.

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

summer is here

knowyourmeme.com/memes/free-bleeding

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

Other trolls being his sheep.

Yes he started it and yes his sheep followed him into it.

Don't be defending a retard.

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

Same stupid statement than lass thread, same based answer.

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

Jesus faggot, stop that shit.

We know about free bleeding, you don't seem to know about feminists pushing against "luxury tax" on tampons.

Fucking hell, man.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

Isis and Radical Islamic Extremist groups all over the world can use Twitter to coordinate and then celebrate attacks, murders, and the raping of innocent people all over the world and Twitter allows it and actually DEFENDS it....

BUT as soon as you piss off the feminists... it's all over.

The Radical Left and Hillary Clinton in 2016, America. It's only going to get worse.

Hate Trump all you want, but stop this bullshit from spreading by NOT voting for another liberal fascist cunt.

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

That thing you linked specifically says they delete accounts related to terrorism

I don't .. what are you doing?

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

This is some quality bait.

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

we will continue to aggressively enforce our Rules in this area, and engage with authorities and other relevant organizations to find solutions to this critical issue and _promote powerful counter-speech narratives_

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

Yet they still delete any account that is about committing acts of terrorism.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

Not bait. Every single word I typed is the truth. Men's Rights Activists are the most beta males on the planet.

if it wasn't for feminism, I could have sex
fucking losers.

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

Saudi Prince owns twitter, Saudi Arabia is head of the UN human rights council. They influence regulations as hard as they can, so the world spreads their buttcheeks for Allah's cock, friend.

qz.com/519388/this-saudi-prince-now-owns-more-of-twitter-than-jack-dorsey-does/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Human_Rights_Council#Saudi_Arabia

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

i almost did some research to provide relevant links

then realized i'd definitely end up on some watch list

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

no, actually they're people who have free will. Show me where he told them to do anything.

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

Except he didn't start it and he never called for people going after her. Why would you lie like that?

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

Prove it

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

Are you really trying to pretend that is someone you admire and follow to the point of jumping when they say jump gets into a scuffle that you wouldn't jump in to "help"?

Milo clearly instigated shit with her and then kept egging it on with his tweets. Thus his twitter sheep decided to help him out.

You can't tell me they would have done this if he didn't start it.

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

Fuck off, Milo. Feminists are the only political advocates gay men have. If it wasn't for us, you would be in a mental hospital right now, getting electroshock treatments you ungrateful idiot.

Stop biting the hand that feeds you. You owe us. Big time.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

If this post ends in seven consecutive fives, then feminism is cancer, Milo will get unbanned from Twatter and Trump will Make America Great Again.

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

And this is why I refuse to use twitter.

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

Learn to read it says they do in that article.

Find evidence to the contrary. I didn't even post the link.

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

supforums.com/thread/695554045/miscellaneous

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

Dudewat.
Gay men have lost their victim status among feminists. They now defend the very ideology seeking out to eradicate the gays, namely muslims. Feminism is the biggest danger gays in the west are currently facing.

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

Haha yeah it does, retard

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

haha twitter is a private company.

Milo can make his gay hate version of twitter if he wants.

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

Muslims are no more of a threat to gays than Christians. Radical Islam is no more modern Muslim than creationism is modern Christian.

Juan Young
Juan Young

so he can't get into an argument with someone on twitter - that itself is "targeted abuse" and "harassment" because a bunch of fans might jump in and say mean shit? And it's then as if he's the one who said all their shit? What then can he say on twitter if he's going to be held responsible for whatever anyone else says afterward?

btw, in the last thread people were saying a bunch of anons on b or pol were taking advantage of it to go do some trolling. That's his fault?

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

He's not wrong. This is a dangerous path to start down.

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

Spot on satire.
this is what leftists actually believe

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

Christians don't kill gays anymore in the name of Christ. Not for a long time, faggot

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

uhm. not accurate. as evidenced by the hell on earth that is Africa

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

No you're right user. Hitler shouldn't be held responsible for his army doing the shit they did. I mean he never did it himself.

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

Muslims don't kill gays in the name of Muhammad. Radical Muslims are not real Muslims.

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

christianity already got its ass kicked, muslims are the problem now

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

Christians don't kill gays anymore

ummm. yes, they do. your ignorance of that only serves to establish your bias.

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

literally over a billion Christians

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

It's all about numbers, man.

Look at Muslim opinion polls on terror, suicide bombings, honor killings, death sentence for apostasy, gays, sharia, etc. the list is long. It's terrifying. Even the Muslims living in western countries like Canada, the US, Germany, UK, etc. are holding opinions that are just insane.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

read a book. Maybe the Quran and then u will see how much of a retard you are

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

Toilet paper is a luxury item

If that's true, then tampons goddamn better have a luxury tax

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

Come on Godwin. An army is commanded by the leader. It directly follows. Show where Milo commanded anybody to do anything.

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

Hitler told his army to do XYZ, Milo told nobody do do anything.

Are you retarded on purpose?

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

christianity already got its ass kicked

I don't think so Tim

James Brown
James Brown

hitler did nothing wrong

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

Muslim is a race not a religion fuck head

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

yes, but they have no power and no one defends them.

also i'm talking about the us here incase you bring up africa

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

Milo instigated the attack. He further instigated it by posting photoshops his army of sheep made and making it seem as if they were legit.

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

you're looking at biased polls that were designed to lead to a result that would fit an anti-Muslim agenda.

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

He did not instigate it, that's factually incorrect and you know that.

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

Well, if so it's because they can't right now, not because they don't want to: thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/christian_pastor_says_gays_worthy_of_death_at_conference_with_3_gop_presidential_candidates

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

but they have no power and no one defends them.

Here's your reply

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

no true scotsman

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

cherry picking

Leo Young
Leo Young

God never condoned murder of gays in the bible ever. Easy research would tell you that. So ignorant

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

8/10 troll, for successfully derailing the thread

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

how many cherries would you like? There's many more...
christianpost.com/news/bible-says-gays-should-be-executed-and-i-believe-every-word-says-arizona-pastor-99583/

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

May be a troll, but it's a perfect depiction of the SJW mindset.

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

must be one of them paid posters

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

Telling someone to do something and them doing it is alot different from not telling someone to do something and them doing it anyways. Dumbass.

Jose White
Jose White

like I said, 8/10. This troll has got talent.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

I didnt delete 695557894

who the fuck did?

must be one of them paid posters

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

Well great, but tell it to all these christian pastors who think otherwise:
patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2015/08/tennessee-televangelist-god-commands-christians-to-kill-gays/

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

two cherries isn't a lot
if you can prove that majority of christians want to execute gays (surveys n shit), you'll have a point

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

Refresh the page, both those posts are still there.

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Azealia Banks had 300k+ more followers than him and has been banned for months now.

Milo trying to make this political is hilarious. Fuck him

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

Like you haven't heard of people twisting things for their own agenda? The bible doesn't condone the murder of gays. Unlike the actual basics of Islam where it as a whole supports the killing of gays. If you aren't a islamist that murders gays, they are not real islamists.

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

checkd

removed my posts accordingly

thanks user

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

thanks guise

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

Are you really trying to pretend that is someone you admire and follow to the point of jumping when they say jump gets into a scuffle that you wouldn't jump in to "help"?
I wouldn't and I expect others to not

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

nice trips

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

"Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

???

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

The bible doesn't condone the murder of gays

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

-Leviticus 20:13

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

If you think men's rights has anything to do with getting laid, you're too fucking stupid to have an opinion anyone would give a shit about. No one gives two fucks about an idiots personal preferences.

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

kek

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

bamp

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

gay male
can't get laid because of feminism

Are you really this retarded?

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

damn this thread got derailed pretty well by the SJW's back there

Connor Johnson
Connor Johnson

tfw
SJW's gying breed
Trump making america great again

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

some backlash coming:

"Yiannopoulos is not being punished for writing abusive tweets. At no point in Twitter’s terms of service does it clearly define what the term abuse means, or provide any evidence that the tweets in question were in fact abusive. Yiannopoulos has been banned for inciting his followers to attack Leslie Jones in a targeted way, which he simply didn’t do. "

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/laura-kennedy-why-twitter-was-wrong-to-ban-milo-yiannopoulos-1.2728719

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

all byyy myyyyyyy seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Hunter James
Hunter James

In banning the right-wing writer, Twitter – once a bastion of free expression – is in danger of collapsing under its own hypocrisy
That's a fantastic byline

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

Fuck Milo, for once I'm actually glad the SJW are doing something right.

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

I'm actually glad the SJW are doing something right
glad the SJW are doing something right
SJW are doing something right

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

Laura Kennedy
Gee, if she can be rational and reasonable, why are so many Americunts unable to do the same?

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

Milo stated that if there was a pill that could reverse his gayness, he would take it. Says it himself in an interview with Joe rogan, should be easy to find.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

That has fuck-all to do with OP

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

So?

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

So somebody who opposes the legal genital mutilation of infant boys without their consent does that because they oppose feminism and can't get laid? How does that work out in your mind?

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

It's true. You can't deny it.

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

For the unitiated
<-----------
best troll repellent around

James Garcia
James Garcia

If you usually aren't siding with the SJW's and still think they were in the right, then either you're lying about that or don't know the story. I assume it's the latter, but who knows.

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

youtu.be/hKyPf7zHlbA

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

seems like some in the media are starting to see that twitter's explanation for this doesn't hold up:
pcmag.com/commentary/346280/banning-milo-from-twitter-is-a-super-bad-idea

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

Good, this is good.

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

her tits make me sad

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

I would agree with you if they belonged to just about anyone else. But her character, in the show and books, and having a nice topless scene. I dunno man, my cock says meh but my mind says MMMM MARGAERY TITTIES!!!

Thomas Rodriguez
Thomas Rodriguez

#BoycottTwitter
Shut down twitter. Cut off its advertising revenue.
DOWN WITH TWITTER

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

Leslie Jones is such a baby. Maybe this is why SNL was devoid of "people of colour" for so long....

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

apparently Twitter is shadowb& now too

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

kek

yeah i guess i could see your pov. i was just expecting something better. i guess that'll teach me not to set myself up for disappointment.

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

I think he's right about the message twitter sends. But then again, who that uses twitter actually cares about free speech? Social media isn't about free speech. It's about how many pretend friends you have. And saying hateful things, even if they're true or protected in a free society, isn't conducive to that sort of environment. Honestly, twitter won't lose anything over this, because he's not the kind of user they want in the first place. They want everyone parroting the same shit, not massive flame wars between hamplanets and sperglords.

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

who that uses twitter actually cares about free speech
No one cares until it's your free speech that twitter blocks.
#BoycottTwitter

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

who actually cares about free speech?
Proud, white Americans. That's who.

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

dubs don't lie

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

It's about how many pretend friends you have
only if your existence on aforementioned social media platform is to disseminate FUD

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

hamplanets and sperglords.

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

Wow, Milo looks like a fag. Is he Timmy Tebow's boyfriend? Can't wait for that sex tape to come out.

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/19/suspendneroparty-trends-across-twitter/

Dylan James
Dylan James

heatst.com/culture-wars/anti-free-speech-left-celebrates-the-twitter-ban-of-milo-yiannopoulos/

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

milo yiannopoulos was not a "provocateur" or a "troll." he was a dangerous, chronically abusive harasser with a cult of neo-nazi followers
- twitter.com/srhbutts/status/755602478272348162

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

They are words here, faggot. Fuck off with your ad hominem. Do you have an actual point?

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

Milo was a threat to the free speech of the women & ethnic minorities he targeted in hate storms. His removal is a net gain for free speech.
- twitter.com/IanDunt/status/755741022412496896

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

No, your rage reply was enough for me. :^)

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

In one of his stream this morning he literally said "I got banned for disagreeing with a black Ghostbuster its a little humiliating really"

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

How's summer?

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

If you are a man in media, consider restarting your brain & upgrading the OS before tweeting about whether or not Milo should've been banned

- twitter.com/HeyVeronica/status/755736789608988673

mysides.gif

James Wilson
James Wilson

nice one m8

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

investorplace.com/2016/07/twitter-stock-twtr-milo-yiannopoulos/

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

Way to cut out the part that actually matters. Who, that uses twitter, is actually a "proud white American?" Using twitter practically implies lack of pride.

David Cox
David Cox

No Action Taken by Twitter After Rapper Calls Black Breitbart Reporter ‘Coon’
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/20/rapper-talib-kweli-attacks-breitbarts-jerome-hudson-calls-coon-twitter-not-banned-platform/
Shut twitter down Sup Forums

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/08/tensions-rise-threats-police-increase-twitter/

lol, liberals

spewing hate speech about killing LE - OK
spewing hate speech about primates - Not OK

Trump Pence 2016
Make America Great Again

Henry White
Henry White

Or maybe you faggots could just quit using it!
Twitter = a bucket of bullshit fed to you by the teaspoon

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

Or maybe you faggots could just quit using it!
Good idea. Shut it down Sup Forums

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

It's ok, he'll be reinstated before the end of the week.

this isn't his first rodeo

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

fucking need that shirt holy fuck man
fuck you shill

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

aafnation.com/products/all-lives-matter?variant=6229253825

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

thanks m9

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

You got it!

Make America Great Again!!

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

Why can't twitter just leave Milo alone like they leave ISIS/ISIL/BLM and other terrorist groups alone?????

youtu.be/dyvf3yUn5w4

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

Just whipped this up.

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

i'll just leave this here

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

Spew hateful right-wing rhetoric, lose your privilege on Twitter. Read the TOS crybabies.

Now if we can just get network television to ban hate speech. The FCC should stop the republican convention since it is nothing more than a giant hate fest.

I mean Ben Carson saying that Hillary worships satan, Chris Christie with a long laundry list of lies. Other speakers all plagiarizing their stuff, because they've got nothing original.

The convention is like a reality TV show where the winner is the person who hates the most. Perfect for Trump since that's all he is, is a reality TV star, and a very "meh" businessman.

Hillary will literally destroy him in their first presidential debate. It won't even be a fair fight. Trump will be sent packing with his tail between his legs, when she exposes the myriad of lies that he tells.

Fuck h8, kudos to Twitter. I hope others will follow soon, and shut down the haters.

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

pic related

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

Considering that a Christian is supposed to follow what Christ said and that Christ brought the New Testament to replace the old then you gotta look at what he said. he didn't say anything about the gays. Peter did later after Jesus died. But I don't think he said to kill them. Just kinda pointed out the sin. But whatever. I'm an American first. Then a Christian. This country has freedom of religion and as long as you're not killing people you're g2g. I'll practice how I want and you can do whatever you want. I'm not gonna stop you. It's those retards that take the whole bible as truth even tho Jesus said that wasn't the case that cause problems in the name of Christianity.

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

All of this shit is a distraction!
The real people we need to take down are the people who control the media and most of the world, the rothschilds need to be taken out of power and give their assets to the countries they rule

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

Leslie is such a cry baby

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

Rothschilds

Mostly real info on corruption, minus the conspiracy part. Yes, corruption, yes, fed doing stuff, but no, not a single family. More like a general trend.

Benjamin Jones
Benjamin Jones

Twitter. Where you can be a terrorist, a criminal, and a blackmailer.

But fuck those Christian Male Conservatives. They're the real problem!

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

please don't shoot me....Black people shit

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

Bullshit

barenakedislam.com/2016/06/13/so-what-are-moderate-muslims-saying-in-arabic-about-the-orlando-massacre-which-the-media-will-never-show-you/

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

propaganda site

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

Feel free to peruse some moderate Islamic twitter users and post their original and translated tweets. Make sure you get the translations right though, there will be a test.

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

But a start in the right direction, they're just one of the many wealthy families that use their money to sway the general public and focus to all this nonsense, when we should be looking right at them and taxing them just as much if not more than the average middle class. Its the whole reason the economy is in the shitter

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

This is perfectly okay though.....

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

archive.is/xfBSN
archive.is/um625
archive.is/HYW35
archive.is/znLKF
archive.is/7Chtr
archive.is/K8l1p
archive.is/YgmaG

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

hitler did nothing wrong

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

nation.foxnews.com/2016/07/19/members-kkk-black-lives-matter-and-westboro-baptist-church-reportedly-throwing-urine-each

tfw
all three groups are /still/ active on twitter
Milo b& for telling truth

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

fox news

topKek

(pic related), it's you

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

absolutely

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

inb4 Obama declares martial law for 'civil unrest'

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

please don't shoot me....Black people shit
pretty sure that's still white people shit

how about this

Police brutality.... Black people shit #DinduNuffin

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

You mean the trillionairs? It isn't possible to "take them down" through any means other than violence. Considering they have a private army consisting of some of the best assassins in the world, how do you expect to do that sitting on your mom's couch?

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

the number of people derailing this thread is too damn high.

#FreeMilo

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

Milo b& for telling truth
#BoycottTwitter

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

Go suck a cock Milo

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

I can't.

I don't even use twitter. Twitter is setting a dangerous precedent messing with Americans rights to free speech, though.

Jordan King
Jordan King

Already am.

Checkmate

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

Twitter is merely an arm of the democrat party.

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

They seem to easily get rid of gay guy's profiles but not ISIS profiles

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

hate speech =/= free speech

don't tolerate hate. if they scream loud, then you scream louder or do whatever it takes to make sure that their hate isn't heard and spread.

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

It's a private company you faggot.

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

supforums.com/thread/81940314/politics

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

Free speech = * speech.

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

Breitbart
Fucking kill yourself immediately.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

#AllSpeechIsFreeSpeech

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

And who determines what counts as hate speech? It's a dangerous road to go down.

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

It seems like twitter just wants to do an ideological purge and turn itself into an SJW safe space
Exactly.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

It's a private company you faggot
And private companies go bankrupt if they don't serve their customers you faggot
Unhappy with twitter? Don't use it. #BoycottTwitter

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

look, a person who actually knows how social media works! if this huge cancerous faggot milo wants to talk shit somewhere he can always come to 4chin, or any other chin. But Twitter is a private corporation and they don't give two fucks about free speech

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

Buzzfeed.

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

It isn't 'twitter' that wants to do that, but a small faction of SJW who infiltrated the corporation who are exploiting a workplace that is hostile towards dissent of their political position.

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

I dont use it. But to roll out the 'muh free speech' meme is bullshit.

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

For the uninitiated

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

"Twitter On The Road To Bankruptcy Thanks To Supporting Censorship And Social Justice"
returnofkings.com/78616/twitter-nearly-bankrupts-itself-by-supporting-social-justice-warriors-and-online-censorship

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

shut up, cunt

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

Speaking about free speech, I was trying to mention 8*chin in the previous post but it kept being tagged as spam. As soon as I deleted "8*chin" it let me post. Coincidence?

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

Chimping out at Gina

How does she have any supporters?

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

yeah free speech is such bollocks

its only the FIRST amendment FFS, how important could it have been to our forefathers that it come above all else

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

some user created a fake twitter account using her name after she rage quit Twitter.

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

Fuck twitter and the horse it rode in on.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

troll level: OVER 9000

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

Oh, the poor delicate snowflake. I feel her pain /s

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

That thing is a guy?

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

it claims to be a femtard

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

It's a private company you dumb nigger. The 1st protects from government censorship.

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

Lurk more faggot, this is not how US laws work

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

I liked her better in The Force Awakens.

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

I have never met a Christian who condemns gay to death. Jesus wouldn't kill, so most Christians wouldn't either.

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

dubs of truth

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

That's why Sup Forums needs to boycott twitter.
#BoycottTwitter nao

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

double dubs, double truth

If enough people closed their accounts/deleted the app/logged out and stayed logged out

their stock prices would plummet and they'd never recover

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

Oh really? So US law protects a British citizen being banned from a social media site?

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

not that their stock ever really came back to begin with

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

GTFO, no one gives a shit about your shitty euro trash

MURICA

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

I think that twitter is already losing money -- like $1.25 billion in just four months.

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

yup

money.cnn.com/2016/02/10/technology/twitter-stock-users/

William Young
William Young

no one gives a shit about your shitty euro trash
Posting in thread about a Brit being banned

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

#AllSpeechIsFreeSpeech

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Also, twitter is losing executives because the CEO has decided that twitter will be a social justice warrior site. Rats deserting a sinking ship is what comes to mind.

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

Twitter, the next Reddit!

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

Another article, showing chimp racism.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/20/double-standards-leslie-jones-racist-twitter-history/

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

megusta.png

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

Leslie Jones is a weak ass bitch for not having the moral fortitude to take the high-road and set a positive example for young she-boons.

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

bempurino

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

good stuff user

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

Also applies to Facebook.

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

thanks

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

bemporini

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

#BoycottTwitter

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

bomp

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

bamp

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

bemp

David Foster
David Foster

bimp

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

bymp

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

bump

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

nig

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

What's your point?

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

What's your point?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit