Proud Muslim here

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

Proud Muslim here. When will you kafirs realize that Islam is the future? How will you cope when Islam takes over the world?

I'm tired of being politically correct. Islam is a superior way of life and I will not be pressured into submission by the West and I refuse to bow down to their greed and dominance. Your democracy has failed. Your economies are failing without false wars and bailouts. The time has come for the aggression of the west to end... and it will come through the weapons of the soldiers of Allah.

You cannot defeat Islam. Islam WILL dominate.

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Bangladesh
lifewaykefir.com/

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

huj

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

Islam is about 1400 years old, making it one of the Earth's youngest religions, along the lines of Lutherans and Mormons.

Which is to say that it's complete horse shit, religiously.

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

Is this copypasta?

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

Islam is the superior way of life
I bet a lot of other child rapists and sandniggers would agree

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

It's the latest version of the AbrahamicOS... v3.0

Do you still use iOS 5 or Android 2.3 Gingerbread?

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

Fuck off filthy Muslim

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

We have sex with GIRLS who began menstruating... Westerners priests diddle little prepubescent BOYS and fly to Cambodia to rape toddlers.

Islam is living life the correct way, as nature intended. Westerners are just sick.

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

Do you remember white solidarity? I wouldn't be surprised, Muslims don't exactly learn any history that's not heavily compromised with a relgious narrative.

But 100+ years ago, the white Europeans and Americans were making the world their bitch. Colonies and nations all over the world. Puppet states. 3rd worlders were second class citizens in their own nations, and strangely enough, these nations fuctioned WAY BETTER for everyone (including for primitives such as yourselves) involved.

The Muslim terror attacks have a positive repercussion. They're bringing white solidarity back. Do you really think a xenophobe like Trump could have even made it to final election 4 years ago?

Once white solidarity is back we will steamroller the world all over again.... once white people feel threatened from the outside, it forges the group as a whole.

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

Islam can't dominate even themselves.

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

real muslim can't watch Sup Forums
faggot

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

OP, that's you.

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Obvious b8, but sandnigger/10 for making me reply.
Islam won't take over, because its a medieval philosophy that's too far behind the non Islamic world to catch up.
If a true caliphate were to be established in, say Iraq, the west would have the chance to annihilate it with nukes before the first arrow landed on western soil.
Islam is a death cult followed by the simple and the inbred. Neither are a genuine threat to anyone, except themselves.
Goat fucking camel jockies couldn't organise a goat fuckers camel race without butchering half the attendees for being the 'wrong' sort of muzzie before the race even started.
You can't take over the world with swords, trucks and ied's.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

Trump is not a xenophobe. He is an honest and good man.

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

Lol. We are already taking over the world. The plan is in motion. You cannot stop the Islam train.

Our armies are stronger than yours.

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

islamic practice of "thigh ing" and bachi bazi...
look it up but the premise is they can have sex without penetration with any gender of any age usually prepubescent while they are away from wives. this usually means raping young male soldiers out in the field. congrats islam.

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

I didn't mean xenophobe as a negative thing. Perhaps that implies his disdain of criminal foreigners is a bad thing, which it's not.

I just mean if the Muslims keep pushing, it's not gonna end well for them. They don't have the money or intelligence on their side.

And they're radicalizing the white people who're alert enough to realize they're a problem. And the liberals, who would otherwise be in their corner, are removing themselves from the pro-Muslim cause.

So chop a head here and there, blow up a cafe here and there, torture someone. Eventually it WILL result in the eviction of Muslims from the US (and hopefully from compromised nations like Germany, France, and Sweden). However, Europe is in a dangerous predicament now, they have whole Muslim enclaves and sometimes as high as a 25% population of muslims or better in some cities. It's gonna be much harder to replace the rotten timbers when they are a quarter of the house.

All this being said, I know OP is a troll. I just felt like a rant.

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

Sandnigger.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

Priests molesting children is not condoned by the christian religion.
In Islam it's considered a normal thing to have sex with 12 year olds

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

Lol, thighing is with girls to prevent pregnancy.

Bacha bazi is punishable by death under Islamic Law. Your Church condones and pardons boy fuckers while Islam condemns it... that's the difference.

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

My response?

DEUS VULT, mudslime

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

[Citation needed]

First off, this is a b8 thread so stop saying 'we', you're fooling no one Kevin.
Secondly, the 'army of Islam' is comprised of buck toothed, withered limbed, goat herds and children. They're not scary, they're not organised, and they're not suitably trained or equipped to find their way out the hills they live in, let alone able to invade anything except their 8 y/ o cousins potato sacking panties.

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

Our armies are stronger than yours
Our nukes are stronger than your lack thereof

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

Lol, we've had a hatred of you for too long because of all the bombs, invasions and theft but the moment we say anything xenophobic about the West, we're "bad people"... That is the insanity of political correctness. We cannot avoid the truth any longer. The West are a disgraceful and ruthless people who deserve to be genocided out of existence. Islam has no other choice to defend itself from such barbarity.
Fortunately for you, you may convert to Islam to prove you mean no harm. Other than that, you are part of the enemy.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

Our armies are stronger than yours.

Lol no. Not at all. More vicious perhaps, but hardly stronger (and viciousness has a tendency to motivate the enemy army to treat you the same way).

But guerilla warfare is proven effective against an occupying enemy army. But it's not like you could mobilize an army and attack the infidels in their own land. At best chop a head and commit suicide or wind up deliberately put in the nastiest part of a nasty prison getting used by everyone there like a cheap made-in-china blowup doll for the rest of your days.

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

Lol, #notallpriests #christianityistotallystraight "Christians condemn pedastry and we'll shove our cocks up the choirboys ass to prove it". lol...
Don't make me laugh, western pig. The west, both Christians and atheists are perverse and proud. It is all just a coincidence that there are literally 10's of 1000's of cases of priest-boy love coming to light everyday?

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

Because, I'm a sane white person and I can see the whole picture. Yes, the US puppet states in your nations are sort of fucked, if I was an Arab, I'd be pissed about that too (and how Arabs are treated in Palestine).

But behaving like bloodthirsty primitives is not helping anyone. You're simply confirming prejudices that white people already have so if they've ever had doubts about the Middle Eastern wars of aggression, they can get on board with them.

The reason you're even able to revolt at all is that the US doesn't like to seem too imperialistic because of political correctness. If this were a hundred years ago we'd just execute a whole village that was causing problem rather than waiting for someone to show aggression or shoot first and sorting them out.

But it's very possible reckless Arab aggression could drive us back to the more honest "General Blackjack Pershing" imperialism where problematic areas are simply all put to the sword until there is order.

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

Islam will never hold America hostage.

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

Don't push your luck nigger. Sooner or later whites will once again realize that it's cheaper to gas you all at once than it is to shoot you here and there. I don't think the jews would object to it much either. You're fucked, sand niggers.

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

whites
Islam is not a race, boy. That is why we will win. Your primitive mind is still preoccupied with melanin content.

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

[Citation Needed]
I can just as easily say that all muslims fuck goats all day.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

But behaving like bloodthirsty primitives is not helping anyone.
It worked for the West... We've taken just about as much as we can take at this point. Only once your empire is conquered and dominated by Islamic values will we know peace.

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

Islam is not a race, boy.

Yes it is. You're Arabs. Sure, you may have a couple of tiny pacific islands and a few militant niggers and a few confused gingers (strangely enough like 90% of white converts are ginger, no one can explain it).... but you know as well as we do that Islam is 99% sand nigger.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

All you westerners do is call us goatfuckers... now suddenly this is a baseless accusation?

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

Islam won't take over. All the extreme Islam will kill everyone that follow islam. Plus I write this to you while eating bacon. Have fun finding food after all the priest are dead

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

Islam will be the future? Cutt ur head off bitch, y'all think with ass. Fucking dickheads

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

How will you cope when the infidels have enough of your shit and bring back the reconquista and inquisition to drive you goat fuckers out of our countries?

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

LOL, educated yourself, fool. No wonder you kind is dying out.

We are Arab, African (many countries), Indian, Chinese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Singaporean, French, Spanish, Turkish, Persian, Balkan, Bangladeshi and so many more. Pakistan alone has 182 Million and they're NOT Arab.

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

I never said it was you dumb nigger. Go ahead, show me where I said that. You can't because you're too busy strawmanning like a typical mudslime cock sucker.

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

You already tried that and we rose up to form a force that is literally giving you nightmares... ISIS is the result of resistance angainst illegal western invasion.

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

ISIS is the result of goat fuckers being goat fuckers.

David Barnes
David Barnes

How do you feel about Muhammad being fucked by pigs in hell right now?
Oh, I almost forgot
Greet Aisha from me. No one can suck my jewish dick like her.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

edgy

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

jesus christ the edge in this thread is hilarious

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

ISIS
They are going to lose Mosul in about a week xD
Muslims can't fight

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

Muslims can't fight

Which is why America has been in Afghanistan for 10+ years

Also why the Russian invasion of Afghanistan which was supposed to be over a couple of months too 9 years

Try harder fag00t. I wish that was the case, but it isnt. Credit where its due

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

You are going to lose your head in a few years. Westerners are scared.

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

I hope you fucking realize that's the same with virtually every other fucking religion, I'm an Arab Christian,the way it honestly should be.

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

fuck you sandnigger and your worthless sandnigger god

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

We would nuke the world rather than let you rule in it

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

Eventually it WILL result in the eviction of Muslims from the US (and hopefully from compromised nations like Germany, France, and Sweden).

Nah, too expensive and difficult. They will start taking radicalisation seriously though. You can expect to see mosque closures and more children being taken into the care of the state from Muslim communities at the most.

You certainly won't be seeing mass evictions or internment camps, the US made that mistake not too long ago.

Sebastian Perez
Sebastian Perez

Muslims cant fight,look at Lebanon, most of the middle east tried to kill the Christians but you guys couldn't,and you had better weapons

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

Like a spoiled child. This is exactly how the world sees you and why you need to Islam to help you grow up.

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

ISIS is dying because they ran out of money. They have yet to learn that 21st century wars are fought primarily with dollars.

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

As a European I can say it would be 100% worth the radioactive fallout.

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

Hey islamfag,why havent you responded?

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

Re-education of westerners begins now...

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

That's right, keep your nose down in the sand where it belongs. Westerners stand strong and tall while you niggers are still smelling for ants because your poor countries can't afford tax dollars to give you welfare. Eat groundhogs faggot

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

Nice

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

They're not even facing Mecca... ffs, do it right or don't fucking bother.

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

Fuck off western pig. Once we steal your resources and remove your monoply over the world economy we will have modern metropolii like Dubai all over the world. Your time is over. Islam has had enough of your shit.

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

They're learning, not actually praying. They will be one day though...

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

THIS. This is the exact retard thinking of those mudlimes. Dubai is just pure capitalism and western and has the least to do with Islam, yet they are proud of it. Real islamic cities are fkn slums though, will they ever learn?

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

Islam is pure, not sick like your pedophile god. I

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

Kek really? I don't see Spain and Portugal being Islamic shitholes.

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

Look at this list of all the advancements that have come from the Muslim world.
We need Islam like we need another hole in the head.

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

You're most likely troll but ok. If you are a sandnigger or not, you should be realistic because there's no way a bunch of inbreds goatfuckers will win anything. The West is bigger, stronger and better. You're literally against the world: USA, Russia, Israel, all Europe and Asia. Just the US is enough to exterminate you, hell even North Korea. Muslims are just the IRA of this decade, weaker even. They can't do nothing other than lame terrorist attacks like the cowards they are.

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

for all the christians in here, let me just say: Jesus was literally a motherfucker. God fucked Mary giving birth to himself. According to your records, Jesus was a motherfucker, and a symbol of your faith is the very weapon that killed him. How do you justfiy that?

Josiah James
Josiah James

Where is the tallest building in the world? America? Germany?... or Dubai?

We have the best things because we are superior. Westerners get jealous when we have nuclear programs and thriving economies so they come over to bombs it. This is why your culture needs to die off.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

Economy

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

Laugh at the truth, like you pigs always do. You will never learn.

Islam is the future. Get on board or face the consequences.

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

Denying the truth doesn't change the facts

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

What good are facts when you refuse to ackowledge them?

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

oh cool, it's on a picture
must be true.

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

I'd rather not fuck goats dude but you do whatever you want. Have you tried suicide bombing? I hear it's the only cure for cattle like you.

How does it feel to be nothing more than a tool for someone else's agenda, cleverly disguised as a "religion of peace"?

Also, I'm well aware you are a troll. A true die-hard Muslim wouldn't act aggressive towards spreading their religion. Also, a radical Muslim wouldn't have started a thread being " politically correct". I give you a 2/10 for making me reply though.

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

checked

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

makes my back hurt just looking

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

underrated

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

I'll just leave this here.

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

I'm glad you feel this passionate about something. Now stay in your third world shithole and everything will be good, got it akmed.

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

Quints are nature's will

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

Implying America has been in Afghanistan for 10+ years to "fight"

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

You people are literally the roaches of humanity. However many drones and bombs it takes to pacify you people doesn't matter, you will die off like the rest of your degenerate culture.

Daniel Cook
Daniel Cook

Deus Vult

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

Stop shilling islam faggot.

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

Your inbred race will be prosecuted for violent crimes and pedophile on white man's territory.

Do you know how or are treated in prisons around here ? They get gang raped to death.

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

It's more true than Allah. That image is a product of inbreeding. It's supported by statistics that half the Muslim population is inbred. That explains why you sandniggers are so damn ugly and retarded. Keep denying the true though and instead live in your autistic world.

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

That's a nigger, not a sandnigger you imbecile fuck.

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

topkek
implying dubai is not feeding of western money like a dog on a leash

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

name one modern technology invented by a muslim country

how will you take over the world when you still live in the year 1257?

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

Another Muslim here, We actually don't mind the West and the Rest living their lives however the fuck they please, but can you guys stop being cunts and fucking up Muslim countries? Is that too much to fucking ask? But you faggots won't leave our Muslims asses alone. I wonder why?

William Allen
William Allen

When will you kafirs realize that Islam is the future?

1 minute after we lose the war against you.

Best of luck to you.

Charles White
Charles White

Fucking Hitler. You let us all down you greedy fucker.

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

Lol, another sandnigger austistic. You wonder why? I also wonder why you inbreds don't leave Europe alone and instead go back to your shitholes.

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

the caliphate is coming, sweden
Your people are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel which is islam, soon the muslims will outnumber the kuffar inshallah.

Soon you will embrace peace, prosperity and redemption to Sweden and the rest of europe.

Inshallahu ta'ala wa ma la iketehu ya babnu ya mabnu ya amenehu yu sallune alleyhi sallu hallakin in mukilfanil muslimanil kafirun, Amin

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

sorry for your autism

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

check

Dubai has the tallest building and the biggest this and that cus its such a shithole that nobody would visit that place if they didnt build crap like that, and you know it... Dubai is only building extravagant shit like that cus they know that when the oil is gone, they have to feed of western tourism, or else it "economy" will be shit again...
Oh and dont forget that without western powers buying your oil, Dubai is basicly a deserted shit.. so be glad that the West throws money at you sandniggers, and enjoy it while you can

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

Proof youre a muslim?

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

Afghan is a bad example, huge open border with Pakistan bringing in all the guns, vehicles and recruits you want in exchange for Herion.
Also they can just fuck off into the mountains whenever things get schwifty.

Doesn't prove muslims can fight

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

Baaahahahaaahahahahahaha come on tell me the greatest inventions of islam in the last 100 years?!? Without the west you would fight with fists and batons. You wouldn't have anything e.g. cars, cellphones, guns, rockets, electricity, light etc.

If the west would want, all islamic countries would be erased form earth within a week! Don't push terrorism too hard, your countries will pay the ultimate price!

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

You cannot stop the Islam train.
the islam truck you mean?

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

Ive never heard of any European wanting to migrate to fucking Iraq for free welfare...

Ofcourse you dont mind the west, cus your fucking cousin and your sister and brother lives there and sends money home...
ask your shitty friends and family to leave the West and fuck goats in the desert, and then when EU and USA is clean again, we will leave your mudslime asses alone..

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

I hear what you're saying
But this 'logic' is flawed
So I won't bow
To your pedophile, terrorist 'god'.

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

I will not be pressured into submission by the West

Then go back to the East, sand monkey

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

Go back to what? The homes you bombed? The countries you overthrew? The wealth you looted and the families you killed?

You get what's coming to you, greedy western pig. You thought you could detroy Islam in our lands, we will restart it in yours. Enjoy.

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

be me
live the the great Islamic country
wake up, ask 3 armed god if i can bathe today
beat newest wife bc god said no
lock all wives and daughters in kitchen
take sons to eat rice from communal bowl
relieve my bowls on poor kid, he was in my way
take son to base camp
tell him he can choose any broad he wants
he picks a 7/10 with big eyes and good legs
I too relieve myself with a 7/10 goat
go home
make wives sleep on floor
Ah, I love being muslim

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

Yeah but once you have the world, what are you going to do ?

Not to mention, how are you going to declare one day :" every muslim with us"
not even white ppl are capable of a full agreement, not to mention, you djihadist kill more good muslim than kuffars

You can't survive without the western your caliphate will not have any purpose, it will stagnate like a primitive civilisation for a handful of years, maybe a hundred then collapse. It will be like the middle age without the nice armors.

IF you manage to make one of course

Please explain

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

Ducks

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

Yeah westerners planned and built your tallest building, Sandniggers were just tools to raise it. And even this mostly do foreigners from asia because you sandniggers are incapable lazy fucks!

For your information, the west had nuclear programs 60 years ago. We moved on, because we know how to build the fucking hugest bombs on earth!

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

Dont forgot you child fucking pakis,
We will just set the indians against you.
After all didnt they thrash you lot in a couple of wars, not so along ago.
Still smarting from that aren't you.
Wouldn't show off paki.

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

It's not free when it was stolen from me... I will collect what was taken by force from my homeleand.

In fact, working in your country is worse because it helps generate more money to destroy and loot from more Muslims. Why would I want to contribute to that?

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

Yeah westerners planned and built your tallest building,
...After we laid the foundations for modern skyscraper design.

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

I will collect what was taken by force from my homeleand.

What did we take from your 'homeleand'? Goat dung?

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

Like I said buried in Chicago! Do you really think this guy would have accomplished anything in Bangladesh?

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

Oh, just money, resources and opportunities... nothing important.

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

Go blow urself in the name of 'allah' or watch some beastality porn.Sup Forums is not for terrorists.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

Pfft.

You got jack shit, Abdul, sandniggers don't have anything worth stealing. They are not even viable for harvesting organs from.

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

No, because you people ruin other people's countries through economic monopoly and intimidation... how are you not getting this by now?

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

Bangladesh is primarily Hindi, not Muslim. If you're going to be racist at least do it right.

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

loads of wealth apparently.

Because islam countries share their wealth equably and fairly, there's definitely no poverty, and ridiculously rich Sheiks who rule their provinces like tyrants and steal all the money, oil and resources? That's just western propaganda famalam.

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

By not giving a shit. Mohammed fucked girl goats.

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

So what? It is a shithole! And this guy could only accomplish his great inventions in a modern country with the freedom of mind and thinking!

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

LOLOLOL Are you seriously this daft? You are on the internet ffs... a literal 2-second Google search is that difficult for you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Bangladesh

Grayson Anderson
Grayson Anderson

mfw diddle

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

There's western backing of Sheikhs" and "Saudi kings"... Those are un-Islamic. The caliphate will end such practices once the West is annihilated.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

So what makes your kurd, goat fucking, sand nigger brain think you have any strength to take over the world? The little resources you fucks had was taken from you by force. You have neither the means nor the resources to overthrow anything, or anybody.

Sure, Isis will behead some people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time every week or so, but your pussy religion will never accomplish anything worth noting. Niggers in Chicago have a higher kill count than you in any one weekend than Isis claims in a month.

Go ahead and preach your outdated religious nonsense. Just remember how little your scum did to better the world as you close your eyes for the last time, lying in a pool of shit and sand, goat clutched close to your disease-ridden cock.

Just look back at the last time you fucks tried to spread your influence. How did the crusades turn out?

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

Go back to fuck your goat wife, sandnigger.

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

You cant even dominate 8 million Jews in your back yard

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

the whole islamic world is a huge cry baby! you don't get to nothing because of your culture! how could you accomplish anything if one half of the population is occupied by controlling the other half (women)?!? and 50 % of the population isn't allowed to leave the fucking house!

this is the perfect way to accomplish nothing! and then you say its the wests fault! youre dumber than shit!

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

Go back to fagistan

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

Assassin's Creed. Fucking up Templars e.g. the west

Connor Young
Connor Young

You suck.

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

We WERE passive and look what you barbarians did to our lands. ISIS are the true heroes because they refuse to be politcally correct and call out the West for what they truly are.

When we fight back, we will be victorious. Conventional warfare is no longer an option. The West must be purged from this Earth. Allah warned us about hostile people such as you, and Muhammad has taught us how to handle you. We have the ultimate guide to being victorious against armies orders of magnitude more "powerful".

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

Post your sister's pussy fag.

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

We are currently doing just fine in every country where you don't stick your crummy pork fingers...
Your cognitive dissonance will write this off as mere "coincidence".

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

Nawh. Islam is burnt nuggers

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

be this faggot
grow up fucking goats, fondling uncles, picking sand from asshole, etc.
hear some other sand nig preach allah
omg
I know what must be done
move to America, illegally
find compute machine
exploit the Wikipedia, all-knowing and powerful
find social media forum
wipe goat pussy juice from fingers and start typing
combat hate with wiki knowhow
convince someone to become Muslim, or something

You fucking faggot did I leave anything out?
Why the fuck are you even here? Did you have a goal with this thread? Do you realize fuckstain like you only hurt your cause by starting shit like this? How can you expect anyone to accept you or your beliefs when you come off as a fucking sand nigger, right down to the last stereotype?

Can you get to the top of a tall building in a hurry? Can you jump off of it for me?

Thanks sweetie

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

That's funny coming from a shitskin sand nigging camel jockey.

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

Нямаш никакъв шанс срещу мен, приятелю. Интелектуално и физически те превъзхождам в пъти. Освен това харизмата и способноста ми да бъда винаги желан от обществото би те удивила и на секундата би поискал да ти бъда кум и да съм кръстник на децата ти. Мога да те наговоря да ми заемеш 500 лева и ти будалата би ми ги дал, мислейки си, че сме наистина приятели защото се познаваме от ден-два и - нали - война е (така ще си кажеш). Следващия момент ти набивам крак в гъза и отивам да еба курви с твоите 500 лева КУМЕ. Разбери, че аз съм на самият връх на хранителната верига, а ти лазиш на дъното. Такива като теб първи умират и първи ще умрат. Запомни и се сети за това което ти казвам момента, когато срещнеш красивият и чаровен българин на бойното поле.

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

Нямаш никакъв шанс срещу мен, приятелю. Интелектуално и физически те превъзхождам в пъти. Освен това харизмата и способноста ми да бъда винаги желан от обществото би те удивила и на секундата би поискал да ти бъда кум и да съм кръстник на децата ти. Мога да те наговоря да ми заемеш 500 лева и ти будалата би ми ги дал, мислейки си, че сме наистина приятели само защото се познаваме от ден-два и - нали - война е (така ще си кажеш). Следващия момент ти набивам крак в гъза и отивам да еба курви с твоите 500 лева КУМЕ. Разбери, че аз съм на самият връх на хранителната верига, а ти лазиш на дъното. Такива като теб първи умират и първи ще умрат. Запомни и се сети за това което ти казвам момента, когато срещнеш красивият и чаровен българин на бойното поле.

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

Go fuck a goat moohammood

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

UNDER FUCKING RATED.... /thread
go sniff some goat piss autistic muslims

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

You just answered the real question

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

Timestamp or kill yourself in war

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

first arrow

dude, you got talent

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

8 Million Jews who own America... That is why we destroy the west FIRST, so that they cannot call Big Daddy when shit goes down.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

You're a fucking idiot son you're talking about wiping out the exact regime who protected and fostered your extremist Wahhabi sect.

This is why you won't fucking win

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

That's weird, didn't Ishmael sell his birth right, I thought that Jacob was the patriarch of the chosen, Israel. So why not turn to our Lord and savior Jesus Christ? Instead of following the antichrist book.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

he's right you know

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

Nope. ISIS want to get rid of the Saudi Royals and destroy the Kaabah.

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

Fake. No Islamist would use or even KNOW the word "kafirs".

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

This is what you will end up being if you follow JC....

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

a 1000+year old book being your ultimate guide?

this is the problem... you Muslims are all autistic little sandniggers, who believe in a fairytale

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

complete shill fakery.
Noone is proud to be a muslim.

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

This edy little teen faggot are the kind of weak cunts who drink energy drink and pretend as if they are sipping Absinthe straight outta bottle. Listen up, you inbred infidel emotionally weak cunt turds, a bunch of high school dropouts terrorist with AK-47 put fear in your hearts to the point you become paraniod as fuck. Imahine if the entire fucking UMMAH was against you and want to fight you? Stop acting tougher than you actually are. The most advanced army with the most tech-advanced weapons CAN'T even fucking beat a barefooted cavemen with robs in Afghan. Shut up you wannabe tough faggots. Ummah is gonna take over and we're going to make bacon HARAM and illegal. No more bacon for you, weak degenerate cunts

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

Yet we are still here, defeating you. Seems like our old book is working.

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

ok which one is a first world country?

Logan Price
Logan Price

And goats, don't forget goats. Oh and 9 year olds too. Durka Mohamed Jihad.

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

Look where ISIS ISL, go: Afghanistan where they can get opium to turn into cash or Iraq where they steal oil to sell to Turkey for money.

It isnt about helping/liberating. Its about getting money so you can continue to rape woman and young boys

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

I'll be long dead but feel free to dig me up and rape my corpse.

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

But the hard evidence (below) shows he's taking it up the council gritter for team Taliban - you lucky muslims. The goat will have an evening off as you plunder the orifices of your biggest supporter in 'The West'.

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

In Iceland about 700 muslims, they have already split into two groups and are fighting over some shit and threatening each other violence.

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Defeating us? you cant even defeat your own brothers called "Isis" or should I say Daesh?
You cant even defeat israel... try to go against NATO... lol

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

"First World" only exists with stolen wealth and conquests of others... We will all be first world when we become the first people to successfully do it to the West.

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

Nice trips, Satan.

Everyone else warned Iceland what would happen, but, oh no, you had to go invite them in...

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

The most advanced army with the most tech-advanced weapons CAN'T even fucking beat a barefooted cavemen with robs in Afghan

remember, these same people tell us we should just turn in our guns because there is no way we could have any chance against an oppressive government. then they will tell you how viet cong "farmers" whipped the whole US army. inconsistent assholes

Easton King
Easton King

Your culture made him, not ours. Islam is superior.

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

armies

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

He was normal until he tried to emulate Mohammed:

“And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.”

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

It would be a frightening thought if you sand niggers didn't spend so much time beheading each other and bombing each other over the same religion. Bunch of pedophile goat fuckers. Have fun getting stoned to death

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Lol, fake hadith.... a simple Google search will show that it is a falsified story. You cannot find it in any Hadith book.

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

You are confused.

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

I was assured it some Sunni (or was it a Shia..?) that it is in the canon of the opposing teams' Haddiths. As to whether it be Sunni or Shia, IDGAF, it makes no difference, as all muslims are pedophile filth.

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

you won't ever get it, or?

if you wouldn't waste and oppress 50 % of your potential (women) you maybe could be wealthier than the west.

the population of the opec states would have to be a lot wealthier than the western populations, but your culture fucks it all up! 500 people driving 10.000 lamborghinis and the rest dies on the street, that is your islam!

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

Superior because you'd have slung him off a minaret aged 12, or piled rocks on his head until he was dead. Along with anyone else who was a bit faggy.

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

Mossad is performing attacks
Muslims take credit
retards

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

Lol, You won't find it in any Hadith book. Go visit your local mosque and look... Keep writing you fan-fiction though. Definitely some closeted fantasies there.

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

Would you care to comment upon the historical accuracy of this Haddith?

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A group of eight men from the tribe of 'Ukil came to the Prophet and then they found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Provide us with some milk." Allah's Apostle said, "I recommend that you should join the herd of camels." So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and whey were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died.

Sahih Bukhari 4:52:261

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

say that to my booze and pork, my country ain't gonna change because some wipes-his-ass-with-his-left-hand says that it's offensive.

John Walker
John Walker

Are you Sunni or Shia? I am assured it's canon for one or the other.

Robert White
Robert White

If Islam is the future why are all islamic countries shit holes that depend on oil money from the west? ... If it really was the future you guys would be on the moon and making companies like Google and Microsoft etc... but you dont.

Look at how advanced Dubai is
Yep - all paid for by western oil money.

Its almost like you guys are niggers that once you get money - you get gold teeth and rims on your fucking cars.

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

All Hadiths are as reliable as the scholars say they are... But this is not like the other one about little boy penises. That was proven not to even exist.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

good thing we dont have a local mosque... thank god.. we dont need you filthy pedo goatfuckers here

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

If Islam is the future, why do you sand niggers hate each other so much? You don't see Catholics and Protestants beheading each other in soccer stadiums.

Luis White
Luis White

I wasn't aware of further haddiths describing Mohammeds' homosexual practices, could you provide a source?

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

West of Scotland reporting in - we have just emerged from 100+ years of 'Proddies' and 'Carflicks' stabbing each other outside said soccer stadiums. See 'Rangers vs Celtic' for confirmation.

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

/thread..

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

But you're scots...

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

The West is wealthy because it goes around warmongering and looting to fund it's opulent lifestyle and destroy the competition...

Google and Microsoft are kept in place by foreign scientists and engineers who want a piece of the stolen wealth... it's simple economics.

We are building our own enterprises, but until you are conquered, those scientists and engineers won't be flowing here just yet. Soon...

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

...and white. It's all good.

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

I'm not even muslim but this made my dick hard

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

the population of the opec states would have to be a lot wealthier than the western populations, but your culture fucks it all up! 500 people driving 10.000 lamborghinis and the rest dies on the street, that is your islam!

Carter Price
Carter Price

How can I provide a source for something that doesn't exist?
I heard your mother is a whore. Could you provide a source to prove your mother is not a whore?

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

James Cruz
James Cruz

Fucking trollfag

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

Fucking sand niggers go back to fingering little 4 year olds in the back of your fucking camel.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

0/10

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

We are building our own enterprises
goat fucking inc. ???

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

Nope, that is Monarchy, which is un-Islamic. It's like you are illiterate.

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

Assuming you are the user who mentioned 'the other one about little boy penises', it would mean that more than one haddith of that nature exists - by your own acknowledgement.

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

I love Kefir too
lifewaykefir.com/

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

This shitniggers thread is still up? wtf mods do your damn job, faggots

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

So what if we loot and destroy the competition? exactly... you cant do the same cus ur a weak little crybaby

Soon...

you guys been saying this the last 1400 years... still living in a shithole fucking goats and beheading women...

Soon... Soon... Soon... sure, lol

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

Bring it. We will have a drone-strike party in your honor.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

It is a common myth, spread by people like yourself.

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

until you are conquered, those scientists and engineers won't be flowing here just yet. Soon...

Don't hold your breath, Abdul:

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

When will you realize that you're a pussy?

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

We destroyed 84 last week... YOU were all crying.
Millions more are now living in fear which has an effect on your economy. If we weren't a threat, Trump and Brexit wouldn't be happening... clearly you people are terrified.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

fucking infidels

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

yeah right all unislamic! do you have the courage to speak this out loud in these countries? NO! then shut the fuck up here!

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

Oh, wow... there are no redneck preachers that say stupid shit in America. Absolutely not.

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

I'm not American, nor Christian. But knowledge is power.

That is why 7th-century Bible-fan-fiction written by a pedophile and drinker of animal urine will always lose to rational thought.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

the arabic troll nigger is mad
come let's watch

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

When you want to play the victim card, you will look up and twist all sorts of verses in the Quran to "prove" we are Demonic/Gay/False/Warmongering... now when I ask you to prove how monarchies are valid in Islam, you are uninterested in providing such proof..

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

yeah and you failed to destroy 4 asians in germany!

you exactly know that if nato wanted they could kill thousands of civilians in a day! BUT we are humans, not pigs!

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

only french were crying... not a big deal to me.. meanwhile 2000 muslims die/day cus of beheadings and stones... u cant even controll your own religion, how do you want to controll the world? by striking with fear? topkek... only the 80year old civilians are terrified... our millitary and leaders know its basicly 1 button and you are all dead, together with your dumb philosophy

Easton James
Easton James

Once again
The SAUDI MONARCHY DIRECTLY supported, fostered and implemented the spread of Wahhabism.
They've pumped billions and billions into it.

Ungrateful little shits aren't you?

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

Trips nails it.

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

1/3 of the 84 were muslims, lol you cant even controll your own religion, nor the world

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

How will you cope when Islam takes over the world?

Just staying away from any sharp blades intended for cutting off heads.

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

Then why do the heroes of ISIS want to destroy the Saudi regime?

it's awwl da conspirasees!!
You're dumb as shit

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

How can we 'twist' verses like 'smite at their necks and tips of their fingers' to have any other interpretation? Seems clear enough to me.

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

They were not Muslim. They were not actively terrorising the Western infidels, therefore were not true Muslims. They were partaking in their "festivities".

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

If Islam is right, I want to be wrong...

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

Fuck You

Cameron White
Cameron White

How can we 'twist' verses like 'smite at their necks and tips of their fingers'
Simple. Who is "their" referring to?

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

You can partake in the black wormy sperm of Satan, you paki bastard.

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

smash unarmed people with a truck, is this the your definition of hero?

Oh man please allah give em brain!

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

That image reminds me of the Kahnawake Mohawks in Canada, who effectively enforce inbreeding by law.

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

Who?

The Greys from Zeta Reticuli, of course.

Joking aside, it is clearly against non-muslims as the beginning of said verse mentions 'unbelievers'.

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

They were not actively terrorising the Western infidels
see, you cant even controll your own religion...
how do you want to controll the world?

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

Your military bombs unarmed families all the time and they are called heroes... why can't we do the same.

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

Man shut the fuck up ppl, Islam or not we are all ppl at the end of the day. Stop showing so much hatred and try to accept one and other, stop being so mean to each other's regions, just smoke weed, pop pills and party.

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

because you cowardly fucktards hide behind civilians!

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

Kek. You two are massive faggots.
white solidarity, trump a good man

You white boys are funny as fuck

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

are you living in fear? lol

Luke Parker
Luke Parker

Nobody calls them heroes, and airstrikes are usually hidden from the general public because of political backlash of civilian victims.

Otherwise they would just carpet-bomb any potential terrorist and their goat farms.

Ayden James
Ayden James

Until we decide to blow your fucking towel head off with a .50 cal, sand nigger.

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

fuck off you paki-loving faggot, go suck your boyfriends' dick

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

Stop threatening ppl on non-social media you fucking ignorant Moran

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

what a waste of delicious bacon!

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

yea, lets party with someone who beheads other ppl... sounds like a good idea....

gtfo you politically correct 18year old summerfag

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

...And there is your twist.

Those who disbelieve and avert people from the way of Allah.
When you meet them in battle...

This is NOT the same as "start a battle with non-Muslims BECAUSE they disbelieve".

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

Are you Muslim or non Muslim that called me a old summer fag?

Matthew Cruz
Matthew Cruz

You have a majority population of liberals... you really want to talk about controlling your own culture.
We are purging our undesireables just like you will do to liberals in the near future.

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

B8?

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

I suppose I'm due to lose my fingers simply for posting, from your own scirptures, examples of how bad a person Mohammed really was. But pedophile muslims can't do jack shit, you fags are too busy sniffing each others' goat-dung-smeared arses while bowing down to that meteorite you savages worship.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

autism detected...

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

try to accept one and other

they hate us
they've declared war on our entire culture
moderate muslims are doing nothing to stop it, implying tacit approval

this ain't ending well newfriend

this ain't gonna end well newfriend

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

at least they're not doing it in the name of Allah, fuck face.

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

Bla bla bla bla kebab goatfucker, just keep talking your kind will soon be wiped the fuck off this earth.
Right-wing parties taking over in Europe and Trump in USA, everyone that hates you comes to power.

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

Where else to people live if not amongst other people? Do you want them to just wait out in the desert with neon lights and arrows that say "bomb us"... why don't you have your miltary bases been open and without missile defense systems so we can attack you?

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

ISIS is the result of resistance angainst illegal western invasion
ISIS is the result of the US not taking the oil while fucking up Irak (which was dumb thanks bush) and iran and a group of sandniggers got rich and bought weapons and shit you fucking retard you insult the US but you follow whichever group of fucks who got a bit of money in your area

have fun getting killed you little faggot

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

No, but if you come here to do battle, you head and fingers are gone...

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

Clearly superior, Syria and Afghanistan. Total powerhouse when it comes to technology, quality of life.

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

Get this through your head, you infidel motherfucker you! The westerners retards are not known for sane thoughtful things. Look at these madly ignorant cunts who are not able to form shit that makes any sesne. Just today, USA strikes killed over 85 citizens in Syria. Did you actually give a fuck ? No, then why you got all mad and emotional when Westerners are killed and expect the rest of the world to give a fuck and mourn with ya? You guys are so deluded it's not funny anymore. A bunch of inbred and innate braindead fucking zombies. Leave others alone, their countries, sources, and how they ran their own fucking affairs, then you can chill and have a peaceful orgy with your sisters and moms. You morally stinky piece of shit.

Juan James
Juan James

Yeah.. they're doing it in the name of America.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

Kek you are one dumb fucking white boy. gtfo with that shit. Come back when your hick inbred roadkill eating white faggot ass has something less stupid to say

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

Inbred scum. Fuck and marry your first cousin, stupid cunt.

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

I have no intention of visiting any non-secular nation, so keep your homoerotic masturbatory fantasies about 72 young boys in muslim 'heaven'.

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

Why are those the poster children for Islam. Is the shithole of Brazil a poster-child for Christianity with a big Jesus in Rio?

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

deus vult you mudslime

David Clark
David Clark

/thread

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

At least america is real

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

Dumbass pretends he never heard of RPG and IED

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

religion has fucked up your people and country and is part of the reason all you shitheads are now refugee's in countries that don't fucking want you. can't make shit work in your own country? doesn't sound like anyone else problem but your country. FIX YOUR OWN SHIT

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

be islamic in islamic country
start killing everyone who is not muslim enough
USA the police of the world try to defent the innocent people
ITS ALL USA'S FAULT WE WANA BE MUSLIMS IN OTHER COUNTRIES YOU INTOLERANTS

yes islam works m8

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

Kill yourself retard. No one cares about dead Muslims because dead Muslims are brainwashed, violent retards.

Us white people, living in decent places, are actually worth a damn and do far more than you brown desert people ever have.

If it wasn't for us white people building the machines to drill your oil, Your countries would be worthless. STupid cunt, kill yourself.

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

Real good at taking other people's stuff..

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

How many attacks have your cowards done in Baghdad killing other muslims?

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

but why can't you fools distinguish between a government administration and the civilian populace?

For fucks sake one of the first people killed by the truck in Nice was a fucking Muslim!

What the fuck did I or anyone else in this thread have to do with invading your shitty patch of desert?

And don't even say we deserve it because we didn't protest against our governments foreign policy.

Coming from a sect that wants to impose a totalitarian global regime that argument is meaningless

The hypocrisy is strong

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

you are so dumb! our soldiers live, like you already said, in military bases. when you want to attack soldiers, attack a military base!

and then there are cowards like you, who hide themselves behind their wife and kids! and if we attack you we sometimes also have to attack your family BECAUSE YOU USE THEM AS A HUMAN SHIELD!

and after the attack you blame the west because you used your family as a shield!

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

Oh shut the fuck up. You think the desert people with their fucking sticks and stones could get the oil out of the ground? THEY FUCKING NEED US TO KEEP THEIR SHIT ECONOMY AFLOAT. If it wasn't for us white folk building the machines to get the oil out, imagine how much poorer those middle eastern hell holes would be.

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

"people"
subhuman piece of shit shut the fuck up, you dont deserve to call yourself people, you dont act like people. You are a bunch of filthy fucking animals.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit