Proud Muslim here. When will you kafirs realize that Islam is the future...

Proud Muslim here. When will you kafirs realize that Islam is the future? How will you cope when Islam takes over the world?

I'm tired of being politically correct. Islam is a superior way of life and I will not be pressured into submission by the West and I refuse to bow down to their greed and dominance. Your democracy has failed. Your economies are failing without false wars and bailouts. The time has come for the aggression of the west to end... and it will come through the weapons of the soldiers of Allah.

You cannot defeat Islam. Islam WILL dominate.

huj

Islam is about 1400 years old, making it one of the Earth's youngest religions, along the lines of Lutherans and Mormons.

Which is to say that it's complete horse shit, religiously.

Is this copypasta?

>Islam is the superior way of life
I bet a lot of other child rapists and sandniggers would agree

It's the latest version of the AbrahamicOS... v3.0

Do you still use iOS 5 or Android 2.3 Gingerbread?

Fuck off filthy Muslim

We have sex with GIRLS who began menstruating... Westerners priests diddle little prepubescent BOYS and fly to Cambodia to rape toddlers.

Islam is living life the correct way, as nature intended. Westerners are just sick.

Do you remember white solidarity? I wouldn't be surprised, Muslims don't exactly learn any history that's not heavily compromised with a relgious narrative.

But 100+ years ago, the white Europeans and Americans were making the world their bitch. Colonies and nations all over the world. Puppet states. 3rd worlders were second class citizens in their own nations, and strangely enough, these nations fuctioned WAY BETTER for everyone (including for primitives such as yourselves) involved.

The Muslim terror attacks have a positive repercussion. They're bringing white solidarity back. Do you really think a xenophobe like Trump could have even made it to final election 4 years ago?

Once white solidarity is back we will steamroller the world all over again.... once white people feel threatened from the outside, it forges the group as a whole.

Islam can't dominate even themselves.

real muslim can't watch Sup Forums
>faggot

OP, that's you.

Obvious b8, but sandnigger/10 for making me reply.
Islam won't take over, because its a medieval philosophy that's too far behind the non Islamic world to catch up.
If a true caliphate were to be established in, say Iraq, the west would have the chance to annihilate it with nukes before the first arrow landed on western soil.
Islam is a death cult followed by the simple and the inbred. Neither are a genuine threat to anyone, except themselves.
Goat fucking camel jockies couldn't organise a goat fuckers camel race without butchering half the attendees for being the 'wrong' sort of muzzie before the race even started.
You can't take over the world with swords, trucks and ied's.

Trump is not a xenophobe. He is an honest and good man.

Lol. We are already taking over the world. The plan is in motion. You cannot stop the Islam train.

Our armies are stronger than yours.

islamic practice of "thigh ing" and bachi bazi...
look it up but the premise is they can have sex without penetration with any gender of any age usually prepubescent while they are away from wives. this usually means raping young male soldiers out in the field. congrats islam.

I didn't mean xenophobe as a negative thing. Perhaps that implies his disdain of criminal foreigners is a bad thing, which it's not.

I just mean if the Muslims keep pushing, it's not gonna end well for them. They don't have the money or intelligence on their side.

And they're radicalizing the white people who're alert enough to realize they're a problem. And the liberals, who would otherwise be in their corner, are removing themselves from the pro-Muslim cause.

So chop a head here and there, blow up a cafe here and there, torture someone. Eventually it WILL result in the eviction of Muslims from the US (and hopefully from compromised nations like Germany, France, and Sweden). However, Europe is in a dangerous predicament now, they have whole Muslim enclaves and sometimes as high as a 25% population of muslims or better in some cities. It's gonna be much harder to replace the rotten timbers when they are a quarter of the house.

All this being said, I know OP is a troll. I just felt like a rant.

Sandnigger.

Priests molesting children is not condoned by the christian religion.
In Islam it's considered a normal thing to have sex with 12 year olds

Lol, thighing is with girls to prevent pregnancy.

Bacha bazi is punishable by death under Islamic Law. Your Church condones and pardons boy fuckers while Islam condemns it... that's the difference.

My response?

DEUS VULT, mudslime

[Citation needed]

First off, this is a b8 thread so stop saying 'we', you're fooling no one Kevin.
Secondly, the 'army of Islam' is comprised of buck toothed, withered limbed, goat herds and children. They're not scary, they're not organised, and they're not suitably trained or equipped to find their way out the hills they live in, let alone able to invade anything except their 8 y/ o cousins potato sacking panties.

>Our armies are stronger than yours
Our nukes are stronger than your lack thereof

Lol, we've had a hatred of you for too long because of all the bombs, invasions and theft but the moment we say anything xenophobic about the West, we're "bad people"... That is the insanity of political correctness. We cannot avoid the truth any longer. The West are a disgraceful and ruthless people who deserve to be genocided out of existence. Islam has no other choice to defend itself from such barbarity.
Fortunately for you, you may convert to Islam to prove you mean no harm. Other than that, you are part of the enemy.

>Our armies are stronger than yours.

Lol no. Not at all. More vicious perhaps, but hardly stronger (and viciousness has a tendency to motivate the enemy army to treat you the same way).

But guerilla warfare is proven effective against an occupying enemy army. But it's not like you could mobilize an army and attack the infidels in their own land. At best chop a head and commit suicide or wind up deliberately put in the nastiest part of a nasty prison getting used by everyone there like a cheap made-in-china blowup doll for the rest of your days.

Lol, #notallpriests #christianityistotallystraight "Christians condemn pedastry and we'll shove our cocks up the choirboys ass to prove it". lol...
Don't make me laugh, western pig. The west, both Christians and atheists are perverse and proud. It is all just a coincidence that there are literally 10's of 1000's of cases of priest-boy love coming to light everyday?

Because, I'm a sane white person and I can see the whole picture. Yes, the US puppet states in your nations are sort of fucked, if I was an Arab, I'd be pissed about that too (and how Arabs are treated in Palestine).

But behaving like bloodthirsty primitives is not helping anyone. You're simply confirming prejudices that white people already have so if they've ever had doubts about the Middle Eastern wars of aggression, they can get on board with them.

The reason you're even able to revolt at all is that the US doesn't like to seem too imperialistic because of political correctness. If this were a hundred years ago we'd just execute a whole village that was causing problem rather than waiting for someone to show aggression or shoot first and sorting them out.

But it's very possible reckless Arab aggression could drive us back to the more honest "General Blackjack Pershing" imperialism where problematic areas are simply all put to the sword until there is order.

Islam will never hold America hostage.

Don't push your luck nigger. Sooner or later whites will once again realize that it's cheaper to gas you all at once than it is to shoot you here and there. I don't think the jews would object to it much either. You're fucked, sand niggers.

>whites
Islam is not a race, boy. That is why we will win. Your primitive mind is still preoccupied with melanin content.

[Citation Needed]
I can just as easily say that all muslims fuck goats all day.

>But behaving like bloodthirsty primitives is not helping anyone.
It worked for the West... We've taken just about as much as we can take at this point. Only once your empire is conquered and dominated by Islamic values will we know peace.

>Islam is not a race, boy.

Yes it is. You're Arabs. Sure, you may have a couple of tiny pacific islands and a few militant niggers and a few confused gingers (strangely enough like 90% of white converts are ginger, no one can explain it).... but you know as well as we do that Islam is 99% sand nigger.

All you westerners do is call us goatfuckers... now suddenly this is a baseless accusation?

Islam won't take over. All the extreme Islam will kill everyone that follow islam. Plus I write this to you while eating bacon. Have fun finding food after all the priest are dead

Islam will be the future? Cutt ur head off bitch, y'all think with ass. Fucking dickheads

How will you cope when the infidels have enough of your shit and bring back the reconquista and inquisition to drive you goat fuckers out of our countries?

LOL, educated yourself, fool. No wonder you kind is dying out.

We are Arab, African (many countries), Indian, Chinese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Singaporean, French, Spanish, Turkish, Persian, Balkan, Bangladeshi and so many more. Pakistan alone has 182 Million and they're NOT Arab.

I never said it was you dumb nigger. Go ahead, show me where I said that. You can't because you're too busy strawmanning like a typical mudslime cock sucker.

You already tried that and we rose up to form a force that is literally giving you nightmares... ISIS is the result of resistance angainst illegal western invasion.

ISIS is the result of goat fuckers being goat fuckers.

How do you feel about Muhammad being fucked by pigs in hell right now?
Oh, I almost forgot
Greet Aisha from me. No one can suck my jewish dick like her.

>edgy

jesus christ the edge in this thread is hilarious

>ISIS
They are going to lose Mosul in about a week xD
Muslims can't fight

>Muslims can't fight

Which is why America has been in Afghanistan for 10+ years

Also why the Russian invasion of Afghanistan which was supposed to be over a couple of months too 9 years

Try harder fag00t. I wish that was the case, but it isnt. Credit where its due

You are going to lose your head in a few years. Westerners are scared.

I hope you fucking realize that's the same with virtually every other fucking religion, I'm an Arab Christian,the way it honestly should be.

fuck you sandnigger and your worthless sandnigger god

We would nuke the world rather than let you rule in it

>Eventually it WILL result in the eviction of Muslims from the US (and hopefully from compromised nations like Germany, France, and Sweden).

Nah, too expensive and difficult. They will start taking radicalisation seriously though. You can expect to see mosque closures and more children being taken into the care of the state from Muslim communities at the most.

You certainly won't be seeing mass evictions or internment camps, the US made that mistake not too long ago.

Muslims cant fight,look at Lebanon, most of the middle east tried to kill the Christians but you guys couldn't,and you had better weapons

Like a spoiled child. This is exactly how the world sees you and why you need to Islam to help you grow up.

ISIS is dying because they ran out of money. They have yet to learn that 21st century wars are fought primarily with dollars.

As a European I can say it would be 100% worth the radioactive fallout.

Hey islamfag,why havent you responded?

Re-education of westerners begins now...

That's right, keep your nose down in the sand where it belongs. Westerners stand strong and tall while you niggers are still smelling for ants because your poor countries can't afford tax dollars to give you welfare. Eat groundhogs faggot

Nice

They're not even facing Mecca... ffs, do it right or don't fucking bother.

Fuck off western pig. Once we steal your resources and remove your monoply over the world economy we will have modern metropolii like Dubai all over the world. Your time is over. Islam has had enough of your shit.

They're learning, not actually praying. They will be one day though...

THIS. This is the exact retard thinking of those mudlimes. Dubai is just pure capitalism and western and has the least to do with Islam, yet they are proud of it. Real islamic cities are fkn slums though, will they ever learn?

Islam is pure, not sick like your pedophile god. I

Kek really? I don't see Spain and Portugal being Islamic shitholes.

Look at this list of all the advancements that have come from the Muslim world.
We need Islam like we need another hole in the head.

You're most likely troll but ok. If you are a sandnigger or not, you should be realistic because there's no way a bunch of inbreds goatfuckers will win anything. The West is bigger, stronger and better. You're literally against the world: USA, Russia, Israel, all Europe and Asia. Just the US is enough to exterminate you, hell even North Korea. Muslims are just the IRA of this decade, weaker even. They can't do nothing other than lame terrorist attacks like the cowards they are.

for all the christians in here, let me just say: Jesus was literally a motherfucker. God fucked Mary giving birth to himself. According to your records, Jesus was a motherfucker, and a symbol of your faith is the very weapon that killed him. How do you justfiy that?

Where is the tallest building in the world? America? Germany?... or Dubai?

We have the best things because we are superior. Westerners get jealous when we have nuclear programs and thriving economies so they come over to bombs it. This is why your culture needs to die off.

Economy

Laugh at the truth, like you pigs always do. You will never learn.

Islam is the future. Get on board or face the consequences.

Denying the truth doesn't change the facts

What good are facts when you refuse to ackowledge them?

> oh cool, it's on a picture
> must be true.

I'd rather not fuck goats dude but you do whatever you want. Have you tried suicide bombing? I hear it's the only cure for cattle like you.

How does it feel to be nothing more than a tool for someone else's agenda, cleverly disguised as a "religion of peace"?

Also, I'm well aware you are a troll. A true die-hard Muslim wouldn't act aggressive towards spreading their religion. Also, a radical Muslim wouldn't have started a thread being " politically correct". I give you a 2/10 for making me reply though.

checked

makes my back hurt just looking

underrated

I'll just leave this here.

I'm glad you feel this passionate about something. Now stay in your third world shithole and everything will be good, got it akmed.

Quints are nature's will

>Implying America has been in Afghanistan for 10+ years to "fight"

You people are literally the roaches of humanity. However many drones and bombs it takes to pacify you people doesn't matter, you will die off like the rest of your degenerate culture.

Deus Vult

Stop shilling islam faggot.

Your inbred race will be prosecuted for violent crimes and pedophile on white man's territory.

Do you know how or are treated in prisons around here ? They get gang raped to death.

It's more true than Allah. That image is a product of inbreeding. It's supported by statistics that half the Muslim population is inbred. That explains why you sandniggers are so damn ugly and retarded. Keep denying the true though and instead live in your autistic world.