When are you gun loving scum going to give up your guns and join the rest of...

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

3 DEAD in Lincolnshire mass shooting
When are you gun loving scum going to give up your guns and join the rest of civilized society?

All urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-36834293
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence
scienceblogs.com/deltoid/1993/10/05/knives-00000/
reddit.com/r/answers/comments/4689lo/are_you_more_likely_to_die_from_getting_attacked/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender_Man_stabbing
motherjones.com/politics/2015/12/no-there-were-not-355-mass-shootings-this-year
cdn0.wideopenspaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/slambangimprovisedshotgun-1.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

I thought guns were banned there shit stick . Thanks for providing our point lol

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

It's not really a mass shooting unless 3 died faggot

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

bbc.com/news/uk-36834293

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

A better question would be are you going to wake up and take responsibility for your own personal safety and your ability to defend yourself or keep being a sheep to the the nanny state?

Go back to the west midlands.

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

When are you gun loving scum going to give up your guns

Probably never, faggot

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

It's a shame when you can't walk down a street in a gun free utopia without being shot.

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

A society that necessitates a police force is anything but civilized

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

castle swimming pool

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

I guess it's so rare in the UK that 3 people shot makes country-wide news.

That's why you don't hear about violent crime and kids being raped, kek.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

Always love how britfags are always ragging on amerafags for owning all the guns. All the guns are how we won our independence from that pussy ass we don't like guns country. So much kek. "Oh, why don't you Americans give up your guns? " well you Brit fags are the perfect proof as to why we shouldn't.

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

civilized
let's all the sandniggers in to kill everyone

Okay

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

gun free zone
only criminals have guns
you can't make this shit up

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

3? That's all!?
Get Gud Faggot
#merica

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

That's all!?
Get Gud Faggot
#merica

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

As soon as we ban all Muslims because obviously one mentally ill man can represent all gun owners then one extremist can represent all Muslims.

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

This gunman must have had the words worst aim.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

No, I mean like, statistically he has to of had the worlds worst aim. As far as public shooting incidents are concerned. Three fatalities? If this was a video game he would have failed.

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

You're such a fag, its a big thing in the UK that 3 were killed because it barely happens.

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/oct/02/mass-shootings-america-gun-violence

Read this fag

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

What does your shitty gun do for you?

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

Murifag mass shooting: orlando 49 dead
Britfag mass shooting: lincolnshire 3 dead

?

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

Splatters anything that might want to splatter me. What does not having a gun do for you? Oh yeah, raped by muslims

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

Oh yeah, they also won our independence. The point I just made

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

fuck off fag

raped by muslims

And your guns stopped the Orlando attack?

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

wow for once it wasn't muslims

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

How does that even help now?

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

As a matter of fact, our guns did stop that attack. What, you think some magic fairy made his head explode? Stupid faggot

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

Not civilian guns you fag, the UK has armed response teams too

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

Fucking kek

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

That is ALWAYS fucking relavent

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

the only reason why governments want to ban guns is because its the only way for them to have absolute power over its disarmed citizens.
and you want this why? you fucking sheep?

Robert Young
Robert Young

it was full of liberal gays, gun banning supporters

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

What are they going to do when they do already have almost absolute control?
And with an army with power greater than all you shitty neckbeards with guns combined? Talk about sheep when you think a gun will protect you

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

Theres a reason mudslimed are looking for soft targets where they wont have to worry about anyone shooting back. Which is a hell of s better strategy than your solution of dropping your pants and begging for BBC

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

I want to know exactly how you think Americans would give up their guns?

Police are going to knock on every door and say, "hey were going to search your house for weapons without a permit"?

Or maybe we'll put a nice big bin in every downtown, where you can place all your firearms and ammunition.

Replying to bait

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

op posts shooting in gun free country
them tells them to give up guns
did you miss the part where this is sarcasm?

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

So much fucking this. Repeatedly through out history, government disarming of citizens has more often then not ended badly for those disarmed. Trust no one with power fools

Jace Scott
Jace Scott

i am still right though. now americans atleast have guns to be able to not be COMPLETELY dependant on the governments ''protection''

guns are the last small thing they can take away. in order to completely turn them into sheep.

use common sense bruh.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

Not saying they ever would, just that you fags think your guns will protect you. Talking like there is going ti be some revolution among the people to take back control before the government has 'absolute power'

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

Hey, faggot, you really think the military wants to fuck with an ENTIRE nation of armed citizens? The answer to that is no. If they could or would, why would they want to bother disarming us. Stupid ass

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

i was not just saying this to OP.

people who are against the right to bear arms aka being slightly able to protect yourself. in general.

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

It's almost as though someone who wants to shoot people will be able to regardless of the law! Laws stop crime so naturally we need more laws then this shooting would have never happened.

This is what some people actually believe and I genuinely feel ashamed to be human quite a lot of the time.

Here are some uncomfortable truths: bad shit happens, laws don't stop crime they just set out what will happen to people caught who have committed a crime, and people sometimes kill other people. Connect the dots and discover that there is fuck all society can do to stop it; make peace with the fact that there will always be some murderous cunt living somewhere. One day you will wake up to see that the only thing you can really hope for is that the inevitable bad shit happens to someone else or if it happens to you then you're able to stop it before it becomes REALLY bad shit.

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

Not enough of them though, to be fair. The rural police forces are genuinely worried that there aren't enough to go around. Ironic since it's the rural areas that have the most guns in them.

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

You would be crushed by the fire power of any oppressive government with the power of America

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

Changes nothing fagoo. Guns stop that fuck wad, not wishful thinking. Not magical gun laws

Eli King
Eli King

Oh this argument again. Explain how America could get away with the massive amounts of collateral damage they would cause in today's day and age? You think they will be able to sherman's march all around the usa?

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

I live within a county in the United States where there are more blacks than whites. I feel comfortable having a loaded handgun in my house in case I got broken into. If I know I was going to a very sketchy neighborhood, for whatever reason, I would like to have it too.

Now let's put the European spin on it. If you lived in a neighborhood, where there were more Middle Eastern people than whites, to other point where you were the minority (such in my case). You would not feel safer with a gun of some sort?

William Torres
William Torres

Your shitty school shootings can't happen in such a way here, sure a few people may die but since the edgy white kid doesn't have easy access to his parents non-existent guns here he can't shoot his school up.

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

does not even matter if you are right about this.

the point being, they want to disarm us because they want COMPLETE dominance over its citizens.

taking away guns will make it even more easy for them to control the people. WITHOUT respect.

governments are always paranoid, they are often scared of their own civillians so they do whatever they can to prevent certain situations that could harm the governments current position.

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

Forgetting there are other weapons other than guns

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

1. Institute an permanent federal buyback scheme
2. Introduce a block on the sale of newly developed weapons to the general public.
3. Wait for gun ownership to decline to negligible levels over a matter of decades or potentially centuries.

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

Alrighty, I'm out. gg boiz, enjoy your school shootings

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

Negative. Even with more advanced weapons we still lost Vietnam. You are a fool to think on such a level. You need to read more. No military force wants to fuck with us. No matter how much they bomb, they control nothing without boots on the ground. So try as you might, you argument is invalid. Disregarded

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

So I hand in my gun. To the government and buy a big ass sword.

Jamal decides hes not going to hand in his gun.

Jamal breaks into my house.

Good argument.

William Rogers
William Rogers

implying other weapons are just as effective and easily concealed
Yeah totes user should walk around with a bat everywhere. Guns are the great equalizer.

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

Ok, will do.

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

This

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

would not feel safer with a gun of some sort?
Not if my potential attackers could have a gun too.
I'm not James Bond, the element of surprise would still work on me

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

How many did that truck kill again? Was it less than 3?

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

So there are absolutely no guns in your country?

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

well i live in europe, we have very strict gun laws.

we still have mass shootings etc etc.

anyone can get an illegally obtained weapon. that will always be the case.

also, we all own a kitchen knife... doesnt mean everybody starts stabbing eachother.

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

Sure, you can take them out with your tactical spoon

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

Then you stab the cunt Jesus Christ it's not rocket science

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

I seem to remember a maniac with a knife getting a nice high score. So again, stupid fucking argument. We will not give up our guns. Get the fuck over pussy. Cry all you like. We don't care. Open carry works better then the police. You can suck eet

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

It's your best chance, let's say no one has guns.

WELL HE HAS A KNIFE TOO user AND HE WOULD SURPRISE ME!

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

You should blame the person holding the gun you dumb fuck. not the gun itself.

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

Yeah you're a fucking troll, he breaks through your door, you run with a longsword down the hallway and he pumps 3 rounds into you 10 feet away.

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

no. why would we feel safer. I feel safer knowing that guns are illegal in my country so its less likely someone else will have one.

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

or....
no one has guns in the first place
the black market prices for guns are high and you can't just swan in and buy one straight up
no one has guns except the street gangs who fight between each other and couldn't give a shit about you unless you fuck with them
There is the occasional madman with a gun and people die
but less people die than in Murica
significantly less and you can't deny that
guns are harder to access and although laws don't stop crime, they vastly reduce gun crime
no school shootings
UK citizens feel safe walking down street without guns
gg

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

There are few enough that your average person will only encounter guns in the hands of police and farmers

John Williams
John Williams

So no guns are brought into your country? No criminals have any?

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

You are an idiot. Like a special kind of retard.

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

well yeh this is where america has fucked up. the only reason people need guns in becuase they legalised guns in the first place. Now all the nignogs and criminals have their guns, meaning you need to own a gun just to defend yourself.

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

That is true, but I'm confident that I could run from a knife, or if trapped in a corner I fancy my chances much more against a knife than a gun.

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

implying criminals buy guns legally

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

Yeah because gang members have never owned homes with illegally owned guns, because your ever populating terrorist attacks can't obtain guns.

YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL ME EVEN IF IT WAS CONOLETLEY ILLEGAL FOR YOU TO HAVE GUNS, IF EVEN SOMEONE BROKE INTO YOUR HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH A KNIFE, INENTIONS TO KILL YOU, YOU WOULDNT FEEL SAFER WITH THE ONE HANDGUN YOU KEEP FOR SELF PROTECTION. EVEN IF YOU ILLEGALLY BOUGHT IT.

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

my point

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

fnally

Brayden King
Brayden King

Actually id much rather be shot than stabbed. Being stabbed fucking sucks.

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

legalized guns in the first place

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Robbed* not owned.

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

Why run at him when you can wait till he turns a corner then come up behind him and stab him. Again it's not hard but I can understand how hard it must be to wrap your simple head around it.

William Fisher
William Fisher

Do swords instantly kill people?

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

Some, sure. But when black market prices make guns expensive mostly profit based criminals end up with them.

And profit based criminals will only use their guns on rivals, not the public.

Aaron King
Aaron King

mass
Kek.

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

Yeah you're right, look at fucking James bond over here. You know he'd keep his cool when someone was trying to kill him.

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Do guns?

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

If I had a gun and they didn't sure, but since guns are legal in Murica it is just as easy for them to have one as me. So if no one is allowed guns then the problem is reduced. In the UK you don't get many burglars robbing small homes with guns, they use guns to rob the rich and wealthy. You cannot deny that there is less of a problem with gun related deaths in the UK compared the Murica. Criminals will always have guns, but having tighter regulations means that they will rob a bank with one but not your home.

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

not if there was a chance they had a gun as well. If they have a knife then i would just lock myself in a room and call the police. If they have a gun they can just shoot me on site or shoot through doors/ wall before i even have a chance to call the police.

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

You are implying no petty criminal has ever used a gun in your country. I bet they have

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

And being shot doesn't? I'd take my chances with a stab wound over a bullet bouncing around the inside of my body fucking everything up from my heart to my intestines

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

not Islam

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

My point

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

Depends on caliber id reckon

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

Yea sure but not on the scale they do in the land of freedom

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

Well maybe you don't deal with this shit in britbongistan, but across the pond street gangs have this nice little tradition of making new members commit crimes as part of initiation. Anything from random attacks to break ins. So maybe your street gangs ignore innocent civilians, but ours don't.

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

It is sickening how many mass shootings the UK has.
We should do more to prevent them.
We should outlaw murder.

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

Very few, remember that just having an unlicensed gun in the UK will likely result in a prison sentence. For every criminal but drug gangs that's pretty much not worth the risk.

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

Criminals will be able to get guns regardless.

Banning them without license massively increases cost and decreases quality.

Are you telling me some random who's mentally ill and wants to go on a shooting spree is gonna have 50 grand for an assault rifle? No. Sure, organised crime will. But it stops a lot of nutters.

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

And shot location.
Mostly shot location.

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

We won our freedom with our guns. We crushed an overwhelming force, with fucking muskets. To ensure our continued freedom those same guns are made legal for us to own. Our flaw in this is listening to pussy ass fags like you and believing you. That fact remains that any armed and trained citizen can end a crazed shooter long before any cops get there. Instead to many think that guns are bad. Fag

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

If it was France, it would've been 50 peoples instead. You watch the "news" too much.

Wyatt Scott
Wyatt Scott

You can get quite a lot. Just need a license.

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

implying all bullets do this
Alot of bullets go through, only defensive rounds will cut you up inside.
A knife, a fucking knife wound is so bad

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

You are still a dumb fuck

William Hughes
William Hughes

There's a reason 3 dead is big news. For the whole country.

3 dead for you guys is par for the course.

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

well thats where merica fucked up. They shouldn't have made it legal to own a gun in the first place. Now its a lot easier for criminals and gangs to acquire them.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

No

Jose Wright
Jose Wright

Ok you sir are making points, yes but my main point is, criminals can obtain guns through one way or another. I'm looking at us as the average Joe's, and I feel much more comfortable with a gun next to my bed.

This guy lives in some James bond fantasy world.

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

Doctors say you are better off being shot - your chances of survival being shot by a pistol are much better than a stab wound, which tends to become infected easier, and takes longer to heal than gunshot wounds.
Weird how it works, but it does.

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

I'm just enjoying the fact that a place called Lincolnshire exists.

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

Not true. You have never dealt with any gangsters. Sit down.

Caleb White
Caleb White

Some unaffiliated crack head is going to have the contacts and the money to pop down to his local firearms dealer to get an assault rifle

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

When guns are outlawed only outlaws have guns.

Arm EVERYONE and this shit will stop.

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

I guess, but your implied claim of total protection from guns is false.

William Johnson
William Johnson

you enjoy your freedom. I will enjoy not worrying about school shootings, gangs shooting me, police man shooting me, and random crazy fucker shooting me thanks.

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

Alright shitstains, I actually live in Lincolnshire.

Guns are kinda common here. It's not discussed much because people aint normally stupid, but peeps still be hunting.

Air rifles are mostly common, but you can buy shotguns here. You need a license, but its not that hard to get. Just expensive.

I got shooting with my dog for rabbits and pheasants most weekends. Fucking love game. Heading out this weekend now I've got it off work.

If some twat decides to shoot his family with a gun, here in Lincolnshire, most folks don't really give a fuck. It's just going to be a pain in the arse for us that go shooting.

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

Japanese general Yamamoto said,
"I would never invade the United States, there would be a gun behind every blade of grass."

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

Hobbit of the Shire

kek

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

a fucking knife wound is so bad
Only if the user knows what they're doing. Children have survived dozens of stab wounds before, I haven't heard of any cases of children surviving dozens of bullet wounds.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

That happens in the states as well. Commit a crime=bad
Commit a crim w/ a gun=you dun fuked up

William Collins
William Collins

I'm this fag, and i live just south of Lincoln, Lincolnshire.

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

Enjoy your prayers cuck

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

made it legal
It was never illegal in the first place you twat. That's exactly what Britain wanted to do to us in the first place to control us better, and we told you to fuck off.

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

Kinda like us in the US and niggers.
Let them kill each other off, we don't give a damn.

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

That's not what the science shows

scienceblogs.com/deltoid/1993/10/05/knives-00000/

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

Fair enough, but i dont think unarming a population and waiting 100 years until all weapons and ammo is gone is a good way to do this.

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

I guess kicking in your door is no go huh. I would fuck you up if I broke in your shit you dumb fuck. Like you have steal doors and a panic room. Ten minutes and the cops are looking for who dun eet

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

The consequences for gun related crimes put a lot of petty gangsters off

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

Those are gun free zones! It's not like someone who intends to commit a crime will ever even consider breaking the law or acquiring illegal weapons! Oh wait...

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

Lincolnshire, IL too.

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

Police = city.
A society without a city (community) is anything but civilized?

kys, and make sure you do it somewhere people wont find and help you. Gotta stay civ.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

3 isnt "mass", Limey...

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

I have dealt with statistics, and the criminal psychology supports the statistics

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

Show me

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

lol go to school get shot, run from police get shot, run at police get shot, walk down alley get shot, go to nightclub get shot, say hi to policeman get shot

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

I F O N L Y I T W E R E T H A T S I M P L E

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

There are lots of shires up and down the UK, that's where the name comes from. Leicestershire, Cheshire, Worcestershire, Dunbartonshire, etc.

Yes, it's funny.

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

When all of them die

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

Happens once every 3-4 years in england
3 people
"mass"

Happens almost weekly in the US

OP can't see the difference, should've gone to specsavers.

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

It sort of is when it's not a daily occurrence

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

It Is in America

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

I bet if everyone had a ccp this would never happen!!!
O wait... nvm

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

i bet i can barricade the door more quickly then you can kick it down

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

It's rather artistic isn't it.

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

Proof that a sensible amount of regulation that slightly compromises rights can be beneficial to the preservation of the right itself

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

not realizing that the names of most counties end in shire

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

But if you removed all the niggers from America, the population would be zero

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

Like how we beat Vietnam?
Or how Afghanistan beat the USSR
oh wait...
Ever hear of asymmetrical warfare you immense paulsy?

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Not something I worry about at all. I will shoot the fucker and go home.

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

Sorry, but the experts say otherwise
reddit.com/r/answers/comments/4689lo/are_you_more_likely_to_die_from_getting_attacked/

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

lol , a wild brit appears

Grayson White
Grayson White

But just carry an unlicensed gun and you're either perfectly legal or out on bail

Not the case in the UK

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

When mass shootings stop
#thatmeansnever

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

also leg kicks dont melt STEAL doors

Blake Robinson
Blake Robinson

Vietnam
Iraq
Afghanistan
drugs
television censorship
SJWs
You literally haven't won a war in 50 years.

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

kek

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

I wouldn't know how

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

no one has guns in the first place

Yeah, over 150,000,000 people in the US have guns tho so.... OPINION DISREGARDED

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

kek

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

Yeah, hundreds of people have never been betrayed in MURICA before
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

beat Vietnam
What universe do you live in?
You americucks left in almost pure defeat. And then tried to lie about 'winning'.

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

Wait for gun ownership to decline to negligible levels over a matter of decades or potentially centuries.
Wait decades or potentially centuries.

I the meantime criminals commitment gun crimes with the 370 million + guns in circulation, with zero fear of facing armed resistance. And if you held your gun and ever used it in defence you would also be prosecuted.

I always loved this logic

Colton Young
Colton Young

Hampshire reppin'

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

You are fucking stupid. A clean cut no matter who has the knife is still worse the a laceration.

William Mitchell
William Mitchell

Lots of common sense can avoid getting shot, comply with policemen for one. All these faggots trying to do whatever and then get mad that their kid got shot cuz he charged police or acted like was pulling a gun after 30 mins of arguing. And don't walk down alleys at night. Pretty much every kid learns this stuff.

William Murphy
William Murphy

You cant show me where you heard about a child surviving dozens of knife wounds? Then why bring it up as evidence?

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

An American walks into a shooting range.

20 dead schoolchildren.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

That link support my position, not yours

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

90% of world shooting will stop if we kill all jews

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

Jonestown didnt happen in America

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

Obviously not, police keep having to kill off the stupid ones.

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

you give them too little credit, I'm fairly sure the scripture says to give you one warning, and then kill you with boiling water.

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

comparing the UK to the US, not suggesting guns be removed for US citizens

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

Makes sense since they landed in the World Trade Center

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

family member gets shot and killed by mugger
im originally from uk, and guns are bad
everyone is cry
fucking guns

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

Nope.
Mine.

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

sarcasm

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

Exactly, let the ones without common sense be weeded out. Remove warning labels while we're at it.

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

Pretty sure that's what he was implying m8

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

gun control WORKS!
3 DEAD is a LOT in our country!

The point is that banning guns doesn't work, don't act stupid

Maybe these three people wouldn't be dead if they themselves were armed? Or if the UK even had a chance of stopping him, considering the fucking police don't even have guns

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

Why even damage control when "it didn't happen in Murica even though it involved nothing but Muricans" is your only move?

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

It was a man killing his wife, his daughter and himself.

Hardly a mass shooting, more a routine family murder-suicide that happened outside, with a gun.

Point it, it was targeted at specific people, not just a "I'm gonna shoot up this school".

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

No part of my plan involved criminalising gun ownership.
And criminals are mostly poor, they would be the first to trade in their guns.

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

I live 1 town away from where it happened..

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

You massively retarded faggot.

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

mass shooting
no

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

no one has guns except street gangs
gansters dont even school
school is safe
kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekek

Parker Bailey
Parker Bailey

Are you 12?

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

You for president.

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

Yea, because you can't conceal carry into bars, retard. There's another point for gun laws right?

Nathaniel Martin
Nathaniel Martin

top kek

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

What do you do when America beats Vietnam in a war?

Restart Civilization.

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

No, the idea of having to dump their shooter for petty crime puts them off. Guns are last resort in places with struck control

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

A father shot his wife and daughter then killed himself. Happens everywhere including here in canada. How is it a mass shooting

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

ah yes sigmund freud, the same guy that said all boys have an attraction to their mother, must be true

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

No caliber of bullet gives a clean cut. It's easier to hit organs with bullets too

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

Don't confuse him with facts.
He's obviously enjoying his delusion.

John Carter
John Carter

You know why they say "One American death is ten British deaths"?

It goes by weight.

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

Oh that

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender_Man_stabbing

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

Not the guy you're responding to, but a guy jumped in my truck while I was building a fence on the northern side of STL about 7 years ago. Pulled out a knife and told me to drive. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at his head. He jumped out and ran like a bitch.

A shotgun also saved my mother from a break-in rapist not long before she had me.

An old friend of mine got stuck in the woods of southern Missouri with nothing but his gun and a backpack. When his GPS broke and he couldn't find his way back to his car, his gun is what kept him alive through a bear attack, a mountain lion attack, and 5 days of food requirements.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

Says the people getting taken over by mudslimes because they are too pussy to fight back...
and voluntarily disarmed themselves

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

Do you not?

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Depends on the state - Tennessee, Arizona, Georgia and Virginia allow in bars.
18 other states allow in restaurants that serve alcohol.

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

Did you even read it?

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

hurr durr the Jonestown massacre was caused by a Guyanese leader of a Guyanese religious organization and they killed 909 Guyanese people

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

everyone misses point that this 'mass' shooting was not a mass shooting
49 deaths is mass shooting, not 3

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

Paper pushing desk jockey wants to talk about shit he has read about. Go out and live it bitch. It's not how it is in the books. You need to read less

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

Since the US has 685 people on average per Sq. Mile and UK has 84 people per Sq. Mile, 3 killed in mass shooting is more than 59 killed in Orlando, statistically speaking.

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

Nice artistic work of fiction there

John Price
John Price

"rapist"
"Not long before she had me"

You sure it saved her?

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

*raises confederate flag higher*

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

That's considered a mass shooting here, note how rare guns are here and only 3 killed.
Time for America to rethink it's gun laws, all they have to do is tax bullets to fuck.

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

If you had an education you would know what anecdotal evidence is

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

Yes.
Mine.
Go troll somewhere else.

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

The accepted definition of a mass shooting of when four or more people, excluding the shooter, are killed by a shooter.

In America, a mass shooting is an informal term for an American operating a gun

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

If it's not a crime to own a gun almost nobody would turn in there gun. Also who will pay for these 360 million + guns? That are now by virtue of supply and demand worth several thousands of dollars each.

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

'mass'
there is a reason why 3 is seen as mass in the UK

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

You mean like Turkey where the military took over the people? Yeah, we should just let the military have all the guns. And the police. Just not law abiding citizens.

When are you gun hating scum going to give up trying to take the defensive rights away of common law abiding citizens like the liberal socialist nazi scum you are?

OP is literally hitler.

William Green
William Green

No, fuck off Eurocock.

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

Copy and paste the part that supports your position ,help me out here.

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

Because if it were America it would only be one.

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

Like I said. Hope ya got steel doors. Poke fun at the auto correct all you like.

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

You mean like Turkey where the military took over the people?
top kek m8, you mean a coup? That failed?

Your point?

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

knives are more dangerous than guns
See? Right there.

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

some dude shoots his family with a shotgun
thinks thats in anyway comparable to a mass shooting

Americans are defensive cunts arent they?

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

Not an American
"Time for America to..."

Stopped reading right there.

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

I'm dying here, ma sides can't take it anymore

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

If British English is the first form of the English language, why didn't the Murifats call their version "American Confederish" if they're so Murican

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

That's what he said fuck wad. It was to say that a seemingly weaker force can still kick your ass.

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

Britfags doesn't understand the Constitution or how 38 states minimum would have to agree to ammend bill of rights second ammendment. Which means gun laws are going nowhere in America. Chicago alone proves how gun restrictions in America will never work.

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

Why even try to make a point about jonestown happening in america when jonestown didnt happen in america?
Plenty of people from different countries are now fighting in isis, does that mean a betrayal is happening in those countries?

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

Hurr durr...I live in a muslim-dominated shit hole and I'm going to quibble about anything I can to try and deflect that fact. Pardon me whilst I get on my knees and pray to allah as directed by my brown skinned masters.

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

We call that a lukewarm start here.
Get on our level, faggot.

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

My point is that it failed because the PEOPLE were armed.

You absolute fucking retard. I wasn't even implying anything, I flat out said it in the first place.

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

implying Turkey is a perfect country and there was no reason for a coup that was quickly crushed by an authoritarian government

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

*buzzer*
Australian reporting in, fatty

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

Kick that British ass no fucks given.

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

Ummm....3 is considered a mass shooting in the states as well.

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

3 is considered mass in america as well

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

I thought guns were banned there faggot. Looks like gun control doesn't Work

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

No, it's a mass murder by FBI definition, there is no official "mass shooting" one.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

Spray paint is just a tool. You cannot blame the spray paint manufacturers for graffiti. You can try to prevent children from purchasing it, or prevent it from being sold in poor neighborhoods, or require licensing schemes- but this is futile. Graffiti will continue to exist, regardless of the difficulty in obtaining materials. Graffiti existed in Roman times as evidenced by graffiti found buried in Pompei, and other sites. One cannot prevent graffiti from happening, save for trying to preventing people from entering an area. This will eventually fail as the challenge of difficulty entices. One must assume that graffiti will happen with markers, crayons, inks, stains, and bulk paint in the absence of spray paint. Spray paint's convenience of legitimate use far outweighs the damage of illicit use.

Drugs are just a tool. One cannot prevent drug abuse by banning the manufacture of Opiod and Opiod-like drugs. Drug abusers will abuse anything. Restricting proscription to extreme need cases will fail- there will always be a sympathetic physician to proscribe it. It will always fall into the hands of drug abusers regardless of levels of restricted access. The only humane thing to do it continue manufacturing them, knowing it greatly reduces human suffering, while also being used by some to cause themselves to suffer the effects of abuse.

Guns are merely efficient tools. One cannot ban them, or types of them, as criminals will always find a way to get them, and commit crimes with or without them. It would be inhumane to prevent their Possesion, Sales, and Manufacture knowing that the criminal element will still have them for generations beyond the date of prohibition. It would criminalise otherwise decent law abiding citizens who would attempt to retain theirs, or those seeking to purchase more- for safety purposes. It would effectively cause non criminals to seek extreme means of legal protection and safety measures because of the knowledge that (cont.)

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

quickly crushed by citizens that own three things - clothing, food and guns

FTFY

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

Also, since you're uneducated and have hardly gone outside your bubble: Australia is a country with over 23 million people, it's south-east of Asia, and is not to be confused with Austria, which is in Europe.

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

Seeing as my dad shot him, yeah I'm pretty certain.

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

I live near there, the place is full of latvians, polish, portugese ect ect they are always killing themselves saves us deporting them.

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

Go ahead and write me in. Lord knows I'm not voting for either of these disasters.

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

OK dude, what the fuck. Sit down you make us look bad

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

k

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

Yes. And last I checked, the worst Western mass shooting on record took place in fucking France of all places.
People don't want gun control? Fine. Don't own guns, and they can be a victim on their own time.

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

When france stops proving that gun control doesn't fix shit.

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

Where were you when the UK fell?

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

muslim-dominated shit hole
top kek, have you ever been to England mate?
You'll find more scummy, chavvy white people than Muslims

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

You know why no country invades America? We have more guns than your army does or our army. They would face not only the military but the militia of citizens. You can't invade us. Dems know that so they are trying to import sandniggers in peace rather than in war. If you support the Democratic party, you aren't American, you're a faggot. Get out of our country and MAGA.

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

Anonymous No.695565895 For President
"Let nature sort out the retards."

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

If it's not a crime to own a gun almost nobody would turn in there gun.
At first, that was part of the plan remember.

Also who will pay for these 360 million + guns?
Tax dollars, over the course of a hundred years, very affordable.

That are now by virtue of supply and demand worth several thousands of dollars each.

Existing models of guns would still be supplied so supply and demand wouldn't change and the prices wouldn't rise.

Did you even read my post?

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

I was in Bizarro World, posting on /d/ - Ran/d/om

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

9/11

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

i live in gainsborough. this isnt something common here. mostly it is inbreeding and the occasional racial attack

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

Your planes invade your own buildings

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

You disappoint me.

Michael White
Michael White

All of this....

/pol/

1/2 the posts on /b should be there these days.

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

implying they dont use the fbi definition to pump up the numbers of mass shootings

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

not really. If civilians could carry guns into bars, someone could of stopped the shooting, but people who go to bars tend to go full retard and try to kill each other when drunk.

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

That's what I am saying. Clean cuts don't heal the same way a nasty jagged cut does.

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

Don't tread on me

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

I can walk into any home improvement store or local big box store like WalMart, and literally buy everything I need to make a firearm, and ammo.
Plans are readily available online with a simple search.
You will never get rid of guns. Ever.
You don't like them? Die early.

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

OH NO GUYS
BETTER PACK UP EVERYTHING AND LEAVE
THIS MAN'S REDIRECT TO ANOTHER BOARD HAS FORCED US TO MOVE THERE
OH WHATEVER SHALL WE DO
HOW COULD WE HAVE NOT FORESEEN THIS DISASTER, OH WOE IS US FELLOW Sup ForumsTARDS
WE'VE BEEN FORCED OUT OF OUR THREAD FOREVER BECAUSE OF THIS MAN'S BRAVE ENDEAVOUR

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

That would just mean an Iraq part 2 justified by possible WMDs

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

"We should reelect Bush"
Said every American ever

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

But neither guns nor knives (assuming multiple stab wounds) leave a clean cut. So what's your point?

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

hundreds of people have never been betrayed in MURICA before
jonestown
It didnt happen in America. Do you honestly think the mass suicide/killing would have happened if they stayed in the states? No.

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

here's a scenario
guy comes to a bar with a gun to shoot people
guy at the bar shoots the shooter to prevent any more injuries/casualities
now, the same situation, but WITH gun laws
same thing, guy comes to shoot people
no one has anything to stop him like a gun
he kills ~15 people before the cops show up
you see, there's this little place called the black market where people get shit like assault rifles and military-grade gear. that's obviously illegal, but criminals don't care about the law. law abiding citizens can't have guns for protection in your "perfect world". And by the way, there's a thing called the 2nd amendment. I'm not saying give everyone guns, I'm just saying that you can't take something away from everyone.

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

but its a lot easier for criminals to get guns if you can buy them in a shop

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

You realize there are more than 300 million guns floating around American homes right? If anything, treat it like Russia in WW2 and keep throwing people into the fire until it finally suffocates.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

Do it

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

Sounds like you should freshen up on your gun law knowledge before you knock it, faggot.

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

No, they use the shootings like 2 people shot at overnight at a convenience store and call it a mass shooting.
Not shot, shot at. No one was hit or injured. Just shot at, and it was a mass shooting.
Even the editor of MJ called them on that bullshit.
motherjones.com/politics/2015/12/no-there-were-not-355-mass-shootings-this-year

Joshua King
Joshua King

Go outside faggot

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

3rd scenario
guy comes into a bar
doesnt have a gun

fin

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

criminals buy their guns in a store
No.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

I'd bang the shit outta my mom

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

which is why we have background checks and psychological evaluations.

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

guns from the black market arent as easily obtainable as you make it out to be x

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

OHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO
OH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HORRIBLE TURN OF EVENTS
I WAS SHITPOSTING OH SO HAPPILY ON Sup Forums BUT NOW MY BODY HAS FORCED ME TO LEAVE MY BATTLESTATION
BECAUSE OF THIS MAN, WHO TOLD ME TO GO OUTSIDE
OH NO I GUESS I HAVE TO OBEY HIM

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

We are arguing the same thing friendo

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

The aim is to reduce gun ownership, not eliminate it.
In any case engineering is hard, hence why folks like the Orlando shooter use guns when a bomb would be a more destructive choice

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

Insulting my intelligence is a sign of your weakness. Get that weak sauce out of here and go bury you face in a book pussy.

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

Doesn't stop the mentally unstable white kid from 'borrowing' his dads gun for a little trip to his school

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

Mass shooting? 3 people? Sorry, but no.

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

You know what day it is?

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

It isn't the first form of English. How's that for education

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

I know this, I own about 50 of them. What's your point? No one will invade us openly, they will come in secretly, like the socialists secretly took over the Democratic party. Hence, sandniggers and BTW, thank Obama for ISIS, he created it.

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

When we are done killing all you liberals

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

It does if the dad is legally required to keep it in a locked safe

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

Gun free zone, but could've easily been stopped if at least some of the staff were armed.

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

Another day where I don't do what you tell me

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

Keep that tinfoil hat on my dude

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

Your subways explode with Muslim body parts

Nolan White
Nolan White

I can actually hear the crust of cheetos on your fingers slapping the keyboard.

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

So the father should be tried of the crime of negligence.

Jordan James
Jordan James

I have.
My hometown had a gun buyback program couple of years back.
$5 in parts netted me and 2 friends $50 gift cards.
cdn0.wideopenspaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/slambangimprovisedshotgun-1.jpg
The Glock and Wesson was a buddies, mine was pictured.
A lot of blogs reported on it, and yeah, we're from /k/.
We used the money to go buy boolits and to go drinking.

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

No, it's Wednesday my dudes

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

You clearly don't know wtf you are talking about

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

(Cont from above)

because knowledge that criminals still posses guns. It would require a hyper vigilant police force to prevent gun crimes from affecting a single person. By allowing people to retain their guns, criminals are left to consider the ramifications if they intend to commit a crime with a gun or without. Bringing a gun to a crime will result in elevation of violence if both parties have guns and the victim has access. Not bringing a gun to a crime scene might allow them to commit /or be found guilty of/ a lesser crime. If they intend to kill, a gun isn't the only means to kill or to merely obfuscate their identity. Murder itself can never be eliminated from society, nor can accidents. Guns are a deadly weapon and Possesion be restricted to competent adults via licensing and registration, have secure fchild-proof storage available, and owners families be trained in keeping them away from children. Accidents with guns and chain saws and motorbikes will still happen.

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

Doesn't stop the pile of dead bodies from accumulating at that school

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

4th scenario - reality that guns exist and there's nothing you can do about it so you learn to respect them and finally stop being a little faggot.

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

Uh no, it is about the left forcing complete and forced disarmament.
Straight from the bitch's mouth, and she ain't alone.
youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

Negative, even a dull knife leaves a cleaner wound then a bullet. Though knife wounds are generally easier for me to stitch up.

William Russell
William Russell

do you seriously think that adding more restrictions on guns like psychiatric tests and banning certain guns would lower gun crime? like, seriously?

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

it's probably more because country wide news in the UK is the equivalent of state wide news in the US

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

I think I've got cancer now, so see you guys later

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

went from thief to murderer
if you could resolve violence worldwide you would have done so millennia ago.
your attempts at reducing it only changes the outcome.
you could reduce us to the stone ages and never accomplish a truly inspiring result.
kys and let the grownups work please

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

I legally own a semi automatic 308 with a 30 round magazine. That's as much or more firepower than typical general infantry, save for say a heavy machine gunner.

While I agree with you, look at the situation objectively. Guns are more in style than ever.

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

Everyone would still know if 59 people ended up dead

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I give a shit about democrats or republicans.
I gave a hypothetical but reasonable way of reducing gun ownership in the US to manageable levels, that is all

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit