Poorfag having lunch what are you richfags enjoying?

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

Poorfag having lunch what are you richfags enjoying?

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

what is that? cauliflower?

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

Looks like fried chicken liver and hot sauce

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

That looks like pure evil

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

I get catered lunches for work. They usually try to bring in healthier food but I always have a bunch of Skittles afterwards from the snack room.

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

200$ Chateaubriand steak from El Gacho with a starter of crab cakes and oystrs, and a soup for an interlude, with dates and fine cheeses for dessert, as well as wine as an accomanyment,

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

being this utterly full of shit

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

i had eggs bacon and, spam. Don't need to be expensive to make half decent food.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

are you doing a keto thing?

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

keto thing
No. Don't know what that is.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

a donut and some water currently at work stayed up all night trying to stay awake

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

a ketogenic diet. low carbohydrate. seems like a keto breakfast.

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

I get paid 32k a year, yet still eat spam and dollar pizzas, drink water from tap, and buy massive amounts of 40s and steel reserve
Gotta afford strippers somehow

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

/Thread

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

KFC Extra Crispy and a side of mashed potatoes and gravy.

Yeah, we eat junk food just like everyone else.

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

aaah okay. It is my usual breakfast, but i dont really have to worry too much about "diets" I'm skinny and i work out.

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

A totino's pizza, I'm a worthless piece of shit

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

a box of kraft mac n cheese paired with a lemonade gatorade
i eat like a poor college kid

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

Earlier today I ate some Reply to this post or your family, boyfriend, girlfriend, pets, and friends will die in their sleep tonight.

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

I had rice noodles and tuna fish
I'd post proof but I ate it all

Levi Baker
Levi Baker

Does anyone remember when Gatorade made tea? Real shit.

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

How was it?

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

Amazing

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

What is this?

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

Are you trying to say you make alot of money buy act poor?

Nigga you is poor. 32k ain't shit.

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

69 followed by trips followed by double dubs
Wowzer

James Gray
James Gray

Shit, 32k/yr on my own is better than $10/hr at 28 hours a week living with my parents BICBOIIIIIIIIII

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

I wish I lived with my parents. Get rid of this fucking mortgage. I dream of being neet.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

My own take on eggs benedict with fried eggs instead of poached and toasted naan bread instead of English muffins. The hollandaise sauce is pretty shitty because I still suck at making it, but they were pretty good regardless.

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

Ordered a meatball sandwich, and a spicy chicken salade sandwich, yesterday i made dough for pizza so i ate a homemade pizza for diner, now i am eating some nuts and i am thinking of opening a bottle of whine.

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

Neet life.
The best life.

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

homemade raspberry muffin and microwavable steak/rice meal

may not sound great but it's pretty good. specially my muffin.

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

were you poor growing up, user? most of the time i still eat like i did when we were broke af growing up, even tho i pull in ~80k and my father pulls in 150-500k depending on how business goes for him. hell, 5 mins ago for lunch my pops had a cold cut sandwich, only mustard, and a glass of tap water. same kinda shit he ate as a kid.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

Is that asbestos?

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

You fancy plate having muthafucka. That looks tasty. Prob would eat it even though i just ate.

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

Chilaquiles with fried eggs and beans. These came out a lot better. One of my favorites for breakfast because they're hard to fuck up.

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

got boring after about a year tbqh

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

fucking forgot the image

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

I took a week off work and visited my parents recently. It was like living the neet life. Meals were made for me, sat by the pool, posted on Sup Forums.

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

i mean goddamn user you cant beat a good fuckin sandwich

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

Tuna tartare with sliced baguette and Sierra Nevada. Another one of my favorites because it sounds really fancy, but is super easy to make.

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

o shit that looks pretty good

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

Just had chicken and pork gumbo

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

a good sandwich IS hard to beat, but just meat, bread, and a squirt of mustard gets boring after a while, personally.

James Green
James Green

I'm a year in. And I find it peaceful. But I can definitely see that peace turning to boredom anytime now.

Colton Hughes
Colton Hughes

Toasted bananas with carmelized sugar and cinnamon. I don't make this often because it's not very filling and I'm a skinny fucker that needs lots of calories.

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

Just had 2 liters of smoothie.

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

may i ask what is "chilaquiles" I assumes its the stuff on teh right.

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

Fast food was something we were lucky to afford once a month. They made ends meet though. We'd also just grow our own food or hunt

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

I ate cheddar filled pirogue everyday for 6 months this past year. Breakfast and lunch, dinner was different sometimes.

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

What happen to the other half of the second banana?

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

"A pirogue (or piragua or piraga) can be one of several kinds of small boats. One kind is associated particularly with the Cajuns of the Louisiana marsh. "
jesus fucking christ user, good work

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

I made a pot of ham and bean soup Sunday for some of my lunches this week. Nothing beats some home made soup or a good sandwich for lunch!

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

Peruvian ceviche with toasted corn tortillas and IPA.

Funny story about this one. One of the ingredients is habanero pepper and because I'm a fucking retard, I finished chopping up the pepper and immediately went to take a piss without washing my hands first. The burning was beyond description.

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

broke off in my ass

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

That's right. You slice corn tortillas into sixths, fry in oil, then dry them off and simmer them in salsa. Homemade salsa is best, but I just get the store bought stuff 'cause I'm fucking lazy.

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

That's a good question, I have no idea.

My guess is I just ate it raw since it wouldn't fit on the plate.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

lol what the fuck? its like a noodle filled with potato and cheese, not sure if i just spelled it wrong or something

pronounced pih-row-gee

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

I didn't actually make this, but I figure it's worth posting. Despite all the jokes about starving children, Ethiopian food is actually really fucking good. It's like a party in your mouth, and everyone's tripping balls.

William Harris
William Harris

conch

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

Last image. Pan fried steak with greens and mushrooms.

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

What the fuck is this? it looks amazing

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

looks like baby food

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

Is that those poor people/chinese restaurant plastic cups. Cuz i think i have those.

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

I work in a restaurant as a line cook.
I'm not posting pictures of shit

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

wtf is wrong with that meat

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

It's called wat, I think. The bread is injera. I also ordered a bottle of Ethiopian lager which was surprisingly legit. Can't remember what it was called, though.

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

looks like burnt pork

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

I think it's over cooked and bad quality meat. Also pan frying kind of looks like this with steak. Unless you've used a cast iron skillet

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

Mad river brewery is like right next to me

John Lee
John Lee

Bingo. I don't have a cast-iron skillet and I suck at cooking steak anyway.

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

Who cares. Your eating it anyways.

Carson White
Carson White

I dont really have time to digest, and work a pretty demanding physical job, so I usually eat at 10am and for lunch I drink a vitamin water

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

crack conch

Jace Green
Jace Green

Is that chicken? it looks like BBQ wings or something like that

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

This picture was taken a couple of years ago, but I'm pretty sure it was lamb, or maybe beef.

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

Nah dude I'm sure it tasted great and the greens look good. Even if you cooked it rare pan fry is going to look like this. Even when I do fillet mignon, the recipie calls to use 2 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp olive oil. So it keeps the steak from getting too crispy on the outside. Plus skillets texture. Can't beat that cast iron.

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

You have good taste in reading

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

You know they make 40's of steele?

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

Thanks. To be honest, I don't think the quality of the meat was that bad. The marbling looked good and the taste was decent. The problem is I live in Korea and I can't read Korean, so I had to go off of visual judgement alone when I bought it.

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

pork gumbo
pork

Ian James
Ian James

The great thing about sandwiches is that there are enough combinations of ingredients that you never have to eat the same one twice. My personal favorite is a naan bread panini with prosciutto and dijon mustard.

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

pierogi
I believe this is what you're referring to??

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

2 liters

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

fuck you nipon

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

The thumbnail looked like some dank weed then I realized its chicken and im high as fuck.

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

I see where you comin from, it kinda looks like a really orange nug

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

You should be embarassed. start taking care of yourself for christ fucking sake

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

Styrofoam is rather toxic. I do not eat in restaurants. My meals are prepared by my better half and me. We utilize food items from the Whole Foods less than eight minutes from my Westchester, New York apartment. At the moment, I'm not eating anything. What you've posted resembles a fucking mold-ridden carpet. Just curious, do you want food with all that acrylamide action you got going on there in that box? How about get this through your thick skull the next time you post, you bumbling joke---dress the outer regions of your demented platter with a bit of greens and a thick sauce to disguise your fried trash.

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

bacon chicken meatballs with honey bourbon sauce. Absolutely delicious.

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

You already had some edible meat. Why did you add that fucking disgusting spam.

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

Ketomine

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

Chicken noodle soup and bread.
Still recovering from sickness, I may push it with some fruit on the way to work.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

Why did your parents get divorced?

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

They didn't. Answer the question.

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

I have food but its what I choose to eat.

Julian Long
Julian Long

I might make a pan roast chicken breast.

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

Ketamine?

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

That's surprising

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

Fuckin nerd.

William Hill
William Hill

Japs
Nazi cream
Uh, fuck your Axis-loving product placement privileges?

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

Whole foods? What a fucking pussy. Have you ever tried growing your own veggies rich boy? Because it's way cheaper then buying them at whole foods. You're a fucking joke. How is the height of eating healthy to you shopping at an expensive market that emphasize organically and naturals yet only partially practices that while doing nothing but proving over price food to some over entitled trust fund babies who wouldn't know hard work if it fucking them in their ass

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

S

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

USDA organic Coconut Bliss (vegan) is better than that excuse of a punk pint.

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

If it makes you feel any better the toffee popcorn is of America.

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

the answer is in the file name

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

I live on a farm where we ACTUALLY know what goes in our food. Just because everyone can't be a rich gay man in New York like you doesn't mean you have to be the bitchy queen that you are and act entitled over eating a fucking normal diet. You're such a joke. Go back to your gala and your gay clubs thinking that somehow eating the diet you should makes you superior.
side note: I work on a farm and we eat most of the food we grow which is 100% organic. I don't put people down for being plebs to the corporate machine (like you are, faggot) and I don't let myself be taken advantage of like some sort of consumer drone ( like you are, you silly, self centered bitch) and instead I just eat my veggies and food I raised and mind my own fucking business

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

He said he was poor you rich faggot. How much did your father beat or rape you for you to be such an ignorant piece of shit? Oh wait....daddy never paid attention at all and now you hate everyone!
maybe daddy was never there at all so now I have to put poor people down for demonstrating how poor they say they are.

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

pirogue
pierogi*

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

How can polish person misspell this?

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

PB&J from off the floor.
Not that rich either

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

Sup Forums is weird today.

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

Your bourgeois insecurities are revealed with that nasty abuse you handed me. I cannot bear the weight of all your assumptions; they suffocate my dialog. Trust fund? Good lord, sir. Sit your ass down and listen here! I see you've preconceived notions and use them to generalize a patron, such as I, of a national grocery establishment, but what say of you about yourself? How is it you've found my financial documents to prove the existence of a trust fund? That would be of none of your concern if it did exist, you repugnant buffoon! The poor disgust me and I am taken aback by your frivolous behavior.

And you, a mere copycat imbecile. Get yourselves together before you begin to decompose!

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

Probably huffed too much polish. Besides, Polacks are retarded.

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

Please stop. JUST STOP. She has been chewed up like a ragdoll on GhostBuster Twitter by people in a milo army of sickness...a disease. she only wanted to get a little attention for the film. she is a nervous wreck over the tug of war and i think she is recovering. she is strong. beautiful . and bold. funny too for a nigger. so don't think she's down because of one idoits words. her bones are not broken...after all.......................
THEY
ARE
ONLY
WORDS.

Let's get this going. Spread awareness for @lesdoggg

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

I just had a pound of onion rings for dinner.

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

sounds really fancy

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

New pasta? Shitty pasta.

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

Oh man, used to live in philly and loved Ethiopian food. I don't think there's an Ethiopian restaurant within 500 miles of me now though (MT)

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

and a soup for an interlude
as well as wine as an accomanyment,
You tried too hard

Gavin White
Gavin White

sandwich makin's
no bread
garnished with green onions and a blast of piss

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

0/10, too forced

No one cares about this kinky top anymore

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

Tfw wine as an accomanyment

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

The struggle...

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit