Poorfag having lunch what are you richfags enjoying?

Poorfag having lunch what are you richfags enjoying?

what is that? cauliflower?

Looks like fried chicken liver and hot sauce

That looks like pure evil

I get catered lunches for work. They usually try to bring in healthier food but I always have a bunch of Skittles afterwards from the snack room.

200$ Chateaubriand steak from El Gacho with a starter of crab cakes and oystrs, and a soup for an interlude, with dates and fine cheeses for dessert, as well as wine as an accomanyment,

>being this utterly full of shit

i had eggs bacon and, spam. Don't need to be expensive to make half decent food.

are you doing a keto thing?

>keto thing
No. Don't know what that is.

a donut and some water currently at work stayed up all night trying to stay awake

a ketogenic diet. low carbohydrate. seems like a keto breakfast.

I get paid 32k a year, yet still eat spam and dollar pizzas, drink water from tap, and buy massive amounts of 40s and steel reserve
Gotta afford strippers somehow

/Thread

KFC Extra Crispy and a side of mashed potatoes and gravy.

>Yeah, we eat junk food just like everyone else.

aaah okay. It is my usual breakfast, but i dont really have to worry too much about "diets" I'm skinny and i work out.

A totino's pizza, I'm a worthless piece of shit

a box of kraft mac n cheese paired with a lemonade gatorade
>i eat like a poor college kid

Earlier today I ate some Reply to this post or your family, boyfriend, girlfriend, pets, and friends will die in their sleep tonight.

I had rice noodles and tuna fish
I'd post proof but I ate it all

Does anyone remember when Gatorade made tea? Real shit.

How was it?

Amazing

What is this?

Are you trying to say you make alot of money buy act poor?

Nigga you is poor. 32k ain't shit.

69 followed by trips followed by double dubs
Wowzer

Shit, 32k/yr on my own is better than $10/hr at 28 hours a week living with my parents BICBOIIIIIIIIII

I wish I lived with my parents. Get rid of this fucking mortgage. I dream of being neet.

My own take on eggs benedict with fried eggs instead of poached and toasted naan bread instead of English muffins. The hollandaise sauce is pretty shitty because I still suck at making it, but they were pretty good regardless.

Ordered a meatball sandwich, and a spicy chicken salade sandwich, yesterday i made dough for pizza so i ate a homemade pizza for diner, now i am eating some nuts and i am thinking of opening a bottle of whine.

Neet life.
The best life.

homemade raspberry muffin and microwavable steak/rice meal

may not sound great but it's pretty good. specially my muffin.

were you poor growing up, user? most of the time i still eat like i did when we were broke af growing up, even tho i pull in ~80k and my father pulls in 150-500k depending on how business goes for him. hell, 5 mins ago for lunch my pops had a cold cut sandwich, only mustard, and a glass of tap water. same kinda shit he ate as a kid.

Is that asbestos?

You fancy plate having muthafucka. That looks tasty. Prob would eat it even though i just ate.

Chilaquiles with fried eggs and beans. These came out a lot better. One of my favorites for breakfast because they're hard to fuck up.

got boring after about a year tbqh

fucking forgot the image

I took a week off work and visited my parents recently. It was like living the neet life. Meals were made for me, sat by the pool, posted on Sup Forums.

i mean goddamn user you cant beat a good fuckin sandwich

Tuna tartare with sliced baguette and Sierra Nevada. Another one of my favorites because it sounds really fancy, but is super easy to make.

o shit that looks pretty good

Just had chicken and pork gumbo

a good sandwich IS hard to beat, but just meat, bread, and a squirt of mustard gets boring after a while, personally.

I'm a year in. And I find it peaceful. But I can definitely see that peace turning to boredom anytime now.

Toasted bananas with carmelized sugar and cinnamon. I don't make this often because it's not very filling and I'm a skinny fucker that needs lots of calories.

Just had 2 liters of smoothie.

may i ask what is "chilaquiles" I assumes its the stuff on teh right.

Fast food was something we were lucky to afford once a month. They made ends meet though. We'd also just grow our own food or hunt

I ate cheddar filled pirogue everyday for 6 months this past year. Breakfast and lunch, dinner was different sometimes.

What happen to the other half of the second banana?

"A pirogue (or piragua or piraga) can be one of several kinds of small boats. One kind is associated particularly with the Cajuns of the Louisiana marsh. "
jesus fucking christ user, good work

I made a pot of ham and bean soup Sunday for some of my lunches this week. Nothing beats some home made soup or a good sandwich for lunch!

Peruvian ceviche with toasted corn tortillas and IPA.

Funny story about this one. One of the ingredients is habanero pepper and because I'm a fucking retard, I finished chopping up the pepper and immediately went to take a piss without washing my hands first. The burning was beyond description.

broke off in my ass

That's right. You slice corn tortillas into sixths, fry in oil, then dry them off and simmer them in salsa. Homemade salsa is best, but I just get the store bought stuff 'cause I'm fucking lazy.

That's a good question, I have no idea.

My guess is I just ate it raw since it wouldn't fit on the plate.

lol what the fuck? its like a noodle filled with potato and cheese, not sure if i just spelled it wrong or something

pronounced pih-row-gee

I didn't actually make this, but I figure it's worth posting. Despite all the jokes about starving children, Ethiopian food is actually really fucking good. It's like a party in your mouth, and everyone's tripping balls.

conch

Last image. Pan fried steak with greens and mushrooms.

What the fuck is this? it looks amazing

looks like baby food

Is that those poor people/chinese restaurant plastic cups. Cuz i think i have those.

I work in a restaurant as a line cook.
I'm not posting pictures of shit

wtf is wrong with that meat

It's called wat, I think. The bread is injera. I also ordered a bottle of Ethiopian lager which was surprisingly legit. Can't remember what it was called, though.

looks like burnt pork

I think it's over cooked and bad quality meat. Also pan frying kind of looks like this with steak. Unless you've used a cast iron skillet

Mad river brewery is like right next to me

Bingo. I don't have a cast-iron skillet and I suck at cooking steak anyway.

Who cares. Your eating it anyways.

I dont really have time to digest, and work a pretty demanding physical job, so I usually eat at 10am and for lunch I drink a vitamin water

crack conch

Is that chicken? it looks like BBQ wings or something like that

This picture was taken a couple of years ago, but I'm pretty sure it was lamb, or maybe beef.

Nah dude I'm sure it tasted great and the greens look good. Even if you cooked it rare pan fry is going to look like this. Even when I do fillet mignon, the recipie calls to use 2 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp olive oil. So it keeps the steak from getting too crispy on the outside. Plus skillets texture. Can't beat that cast iron.

You have good taste in reading

You know they make 40's of steele?

Thanks. To be honest, I don't think the quality of the meat was that bad. The marbling looked good and the taste was decent. The problem is I live in Korea and I can't read Korean, so I had to go off of visual judgement alone when I bought it.

>pork gumbo
>pork

The great thing about sandwiches is that there are enough combinations of ingredients that you never have to eat the same one twice. My personal favorite is a naan bread panini with prosciutto and dijon mustard.

>pierogi
I believe this is what you're referring to??

>2 liters

fuck you nipon

The thumbnail looked like some dank weed then I realized its chicken and im high as fuck.

I see where you comin from, it kinda looks like a really orange nug

You should be embarassed. start taking care of yourself for christ fucking sake

Styrofoam is rather toxic. I do not eat in restaurants. My meals are prepared by my better half and me. We utilize food items from the Whole Foods less than eight minutes from my Westchester, New York apartment. At the moment, I'm not eating anything. What you've posted resembles a fucking mold-ridden carpet. Just curious, do you want food with all that acrylamide action you got going on there in that box? How about get this through your thick skull the next time you post, you bumbling joke---dress the outer regions of your demented platter with a bit of greens and a thick sauce to disguise your fried trash.

bacon chicken meatballs with honey bourbon sauce. Absolutely delicious.

You already had some edible meat. Why did you add that fucking disgusting spam.

Ketomine

Chicken noodle soup and bread.
Still recovering from sickness, I may push it with some fruit on the way to work.

Why did your parents get divorced?

They didn't. Answer the question.

I have food but its what I choose to eat.

I might make a pan roast chicken breast.

Ketamine?

That's surprising