What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Thank Baal it's over.

Pretty cringey desu.

they are fighting islam

Maybe. You have to consider David Luiz is a hardcore evangelist and he literally waited till he got married to get laid.

Fuck that's even more cringey.

Okay thanks. Guess you've answered my question.

100% Jesus, 100% hue.

If they get 7-1'd again next world cup, what will happen?

wait he isn't married yet is he?

Nothing much, as long as we don't lose our WC classification streak I don't think people will get too annoyed. Our coach will get sacked, some players will be scapegoated, sports journalists will say our team lacked this and that and life will go on as usual.

>there are no terrorist attacks in South America even though it's third world
>entire continent is Christian
really makes you think

that was a misunderstanding. he said if he could go back he would have waited until marriage

Don't worry senpai, ISIS already said we're on their list. They are probably preparing something for the olympics.

Give them the opening ceremony , they got firepower and fireworks are expensive.

Some USA athlets might get injuerd (since they are literally too many and maybe twice as much as the rest of the world excluding China and Russia), so the whole "Games" feeling will be more competitive.

It's because they will be an easy conquest for the muslims once europe and america have been taken down. Spics are lazy and weak. They know that for a fact because of 'Al Andalus.'

South americans are able to rob anyone, to kill without the needing of an organization. Evil is in our blood, we don't need retarded excuses as oil or religion to eliminate other human being. You never feel safe in the streets faggot

I want to see then trying to ban carnitas or tacos al pastor, shit is going down.

>Golden era of Brazil happened when 99% were Catholics
Hmmm. Are Catholics just better at jogo bonito?

Pentecostalism is a fucking cancer. You have no idea, fäm. They'll take over everything in a few decades

if you actually see WC winners, most of them are catholic, i think only England in 66 were not catholic.

quite the opposite
muslims will surrender to bunda once they get here

Germonies is a Protestant country ,yes?

it is kinda mixed, but Bavaria is catholic

>sunni muslim is now a christian denomination

>he thinks the main enemy of Islam is Christianity

Christianity is dead. Why have none of the terrorist attacks been against churches or the Vatican itself, but rather against sporting events (idolatry), a gay bar, the office of Charlie Hedbo, a celebration of the 14th July, etc?

lower western germany, is also very catholic

They will. Brazilians are way too uneducated on average.

No.

>lower western Germany
Confirmed for not knowing shit about his own country.
Unless you consider NRW and the Emsland "lower western Germany".