Islam is a violent faith

Islam is a violent faith.
Blacks are statistically more likely to commit crimes.
Women are weaker.

All these statement are considered hate speech today. Can anyone tell me xhy people hate the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=cFvrvtH0psI
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate-per-million-people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The women are weaker card only works for women to get out of work.
So they don't really hate it.

Also, can anyone explain this shit to me?

>Islam is a violent faith
False, humans are violent and they'll use any means to get what they want, including religion.

>Blacks commit crimes more often.
In the United States, yes. Can you guess why?

>Women are weaker.
In our current evolutionary state, yes they are biologically the weaker gender.
But with the right genes and strength workouts, this can be nullified.

Watch out. The real people who hate the truth are the fags on Sup Forums.

oh you poor poor baby

Nice b8 m8

>False, humans are violent and they'll use any means to get what they want, including religion.

Humans are naturally violent, yes. But the propencity to use Islam as a justification for it far outweighs any other faiths.

>In the United States, yes. Can you guess why?
Not just in the US, even European statistics supports that statement.

>In our current evolutionary state, yes they are biologically the weaker gender.
But with the right genes and strength workouts, this can be nullified.
Yes, and if I created a megazord I will conquer the planet. Your argument only deals in hypothetical. But I admit that I should have specified naturally weaker.

>Nice b8 m8
>I don't have a reply to your arguments, so I'll just brush it off as b8 so I can pretend to be right to validate my prejudices. They make me feel better about being a pathetic faggot.

>Simplistic meme response for reply bait
Same to you friendo. You earned this (You).

because truth hurts

I don't need arguments on Sup Forums because they appear automatically

women are biologically weaker by default, ofcourse they can grow stronger than most men if they work on it, but they naturally have less muscle mass than males

>False, humans are violent and they'll use any means to get what they want, including religion.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Islam is violent, they'll just give you a warning before they kill you.

i'll be honest, the whole the profiling and stats thing are probably just a vicious cycle

I think the point was people flat out ignore sexual sexual dimorphism

Because... there is no truth in the news, and no news in the truth

>Humans are naturally violent, yes. But the propencity to use Islam as a justification for it far outweighs any other faiths.
you're ignoring every other factor and picking on that stands out. you have to ask "Why are they attacking us?" And if you think it's just because they are a different religion then you need to do some research.

They are attacking us because we insult islam. Every religion is constantly insulted in today's society. There is only one that threatens to behead us and burn our embassies.

>you have to ask "Why are they attacking us?"

Sounds like you're trying to justify their atrocities.

Niggers dindu nuffin

Yeah, the political instability of the area has nothing to do with it.
>Sounds like you're trying to justify their atrocities.
>"If you aren't agreeing with me 100%, you're the enemy."

This was great because as I gave up trying to read what it said I saw the monkey speak.

oh it's just that area? so the muslims beheading their daughters in europe, indonesia, india, and the freaking US are also victims of the richest countries instabilities?

Give me a break.

If you're talking about refugees, then well, yeah, they're fleeing the political instability and, well, ISIS, so obviously they're affected by it.
>Every muslim is bad and every black is bad and if you disagree, you're bad. Only white males are good because I am a white male.

I was saying there are other factors at play here but again you missed the point completely. at this point that is expected. idk if you're a troll or stupid. Either way I'm not going to convince you over Sup Forums. Seek out a reall person to talk such matters with. Maybe you'll get a different perspective.

These "events" for lack of a better long predated Isis

That's because the middle east has been unstable for a long time. Christians aren't terrorist because the average Christian lives in a relatively wealthy, first world country. The average Muslim lives in a relatively poor third world country. If you don't think that's a factor, then you're being purposefully blind to justify your prejudice.

>Every muslim is bad and every black is bad and if you disagree, you're bad. Only white males are good because I am a white male.

Pretty sure he didn't say that

I'm asian.

youtube.com/watch?v=cFvrvtH0psI

but youll get butthurt if i said whites have huge pschological issues hence school shootings hate groups mass genocides able to dehumanize another tribe loving gays and traps.

No, as I said. I'm asian.

No he didn't, but that seems to be the general consensus on here. Not just this thread, but the whole site in general.

>Literally what Christianity does. And other religions, I assume.

Those statements are not hate speech (first and last may be borderline, though). What is hate speech is all the stupidity, racism and sexism that comes out of the mouth of most people after they say that.

>> Christianity is violent as well, dont say it isn't
>> I've been robbed by a white faggots group, but yeah blacks can be agressive and impose they dominance though fisical confrontation, but it never happened to me
>> i know girls who can throw kicks and punches

OP, try to get out of home, turn off the tv, and meet people

It's what Christianity says people should do... though they don't.
Liberalism, like Christianity, may be enforced by a government & society.
In either case, an individual has no choice in the matter.

Christians don't go around burning shit and killing people whenever southpark and family guy make fun of jesus.

statistically more likely to commit crime does not mean they're the only ones. If I say most cars are black would you tell me I'm wrong because you saw a red car once?

I ever said the contrary, but you the average man is stronger than a woman.

All your points are correct, they just don't address mine at all.

Agree on 1 and 3, but man, the second one... that's anecdotal. It's not stats.

Other than censoring free speech, the government can't enforce liberalism, at least not in any way that makes you feel guilty for shit you haven't done and love people you've never met. The difference is, liberalism doesn't teach you that failure to do so will send you to eternal torment.

Your ost was so dumb it lowered my typing skills

I agree with those three statements. Take a stand and stick to those truths. Don't let half genders and half race faggots shape your views of this world.

That isn't hate speech.

Hate speech is saying "Muslims should be deported", "Niggers should die" or "Women are worthless".

I didn't say that it was. I said that it is considered hate speech.

>Poor people bomb and kill each other because they are poor. You just don't understand because you are not poor. It is GOOD for poor people to kill other people.
Shut the fuck up you faggot. Islam is a religion of hatred and is a curse upon humanity. The day all Qurans are burned will be a great day indeed. Fuck muhamed.

I didn't say what they did was good, I said Islam isn't the only cause.

many ppl dont like truth

>I love Lucy
>Lucy is black and white

I genuinely kek'd

fuck off muslim cuck, also that movie was shit

but muslims should be deported

It does not matter if it is the ONLY cause, it is a cause.

But so are many other things, so acting like Islam is inherently bad and every muslim is bad is stupid. You can be a muslim and still be a cool person.

Nobody is saying that, the problem is not with all muslims, it is with the religion itself. I know it may be hard to understand, but if you are basing your faith and beliefs, your way of living life, around a book that flat out tells you that some people are worth much less than others, and it is okay to kill them, that is a HUGE fucking problem. If you are following that book faithfully to get as close to your god as you can, you WILL end up killing people.

The bible does the same thing. It says that it's okay to beat your slave as long as he can work again in a few days. And yet vast majority of Christians say owning a slave is wrong. Because it's possible to be religious and not be a terrorist. If Islam and Christianity both sanction wrong actions against others, but only Muslims follow through, then there's something else at play that needs to be acknowledged, and that's the multitude of other causes for islamic terrorism.
If the roles were reversed and western civilizations was primarily islamic and the middle east was primarily christian, I almost guarantee there'd be more Christian terrorists than Islamic terrorists. Of course, there's no way to find out, so it doesn't really matter.

You are a fool.

Look at the rates of violent crime in poor black countries in Africa, and then look at violent crime in India or China.

If you think this is anything besides race you are incorrect.

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate-per-million-people

India is among the poorest nations and is 107th on the violent crime scale. The same with China, and it's 167th...

The something else at play is that christianity is an objective better religion that breeds better human beings.

They can't handle the truth.

Quads for truth

>3333

You missed OP is always a faggot.