Just sucked 60mgs of ritalin up the ol sniffer. What degenerate shit is Sup Forums up to today...

Just sucked 60mgs of ritalin up the ol sniffer. What degenerate shit is Sup Forums up to today? General drug/duebachery thread

Why would you do that? A very moronic and wasteful thing to do.

For shits and grins probably.

Chilling with some guys that smoke weed and take e and shit .
I myself can't smoke joints anymore cause I fucking hate inhaling smoke

>I snorted ritalin
>I'm such a degenerate
>I'm practically a drug addict
>Right, Sup Forums? Please accept me

Cause it hits hard and i like it.

Ill have you know i do jenkem too nigger.

>Chilling with some guys
>take e

Chilling with some guys that are taking e. Homos detected. Fags.

I took some e yesterday. Turns out it was mostly meth. Oh well

Only a retard and/or a bum snorts Ritalin. Cocaine provides a better rush and high.

>Oh well

Ingesting meth is just "oh well" to you? Lol, junkies are amusing.

That's the flaw of buying street drugs: you never know what you're getting.

True, but coke is in short supply around here and i have a ritalin script, so i work with what i got. Believe me id be doing coke if i could find any

Im not a junkie, if it doesnt hurt me then i just brush it off as whatever. Life is full of death but it still hasnt killed me yet.

I take e with my bros. It's called the friendship drug for a reason.

And then you ass fucked afterwards. It's called a gay drug for a reason. faaaaaaaaaaaag

"If you do drugs to gether, youll be best friends forever"

~mystic shaman user

shut up junkie

Nah, we just drank orange juice until one of us threw up, then we hugged. Good times

>tfw mdma made this guy realize hes a raging homosexual

>then we hugged.

>ass fucked and homosexuality confirmed

Lets just stop the hate and shoot some black tar heroin into eachothers cocks. Whadya say m80?

Smoking weed doing X That shit.

Not doing anything tonight, gotta pick m'lady up later so I have to be sober enough to drive.
Otherwise I'm up for pretty much anything that doesnt require needles.

Substance enthusiasts like you make me proud. Its nice to see that some people actually keep their shit together and understand responsibilities come before getting rekt. Keep fighting the good fight

Well, if using drugs today will fuck something important up, then I'll get fucked up tomorrow instead. The only thing that differs a substance user from a junkie is the ability to realize when you should and shouldn't use drugs. That and substance users don't have to suck cock in an alley for crack.

smoking weed, taking nucynta to come down off the opiate high from yesterday. smoking a shit ton of cigarettes even though i'm broke and bum money off family to get them in the first place.

also, waiting for my pumpkin pie to get done cooking. is that edgy enough for ya?

Precisely. As long as you can moderate yourself and be responsible, the do whatever the fuck you want.