Moving to florida soon from denmark

Moving to florida soon from denmark..

my wife is an american and i'm getting a greencard.

what should i expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/19/science/algae-blooms-beaches.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Avoid ice trucks.
Avoid overly nice Hispanic prosecutors.
Avoid Dexter Morgan.

just dont come here florida is a shit hole

Careful that you don't accidentally vote for a Republican. You'll lose all respect from smart people.

niggers, inbred hicks, fat people, unbearable heat and hurricanes in the fall

what makes you say that?

As a native of the USA, I can tell you that you are going into one of the most shit hole states. Everything crazy happens in Florida and the eco system is going to shit because of corrupt local politics.
Why would you leave Denmark for Florida. Only nice thing about Florida is the weather (sometimes) and the beachs, which are going to shit.

everything just seems a lot more awesome there..

idk, i just don't feel right in denmark

The fact that it is a shit hole. Ran by idiots.
nytimes.com/2016/07/19/science/algae-blooms-beaches.html?_r=0

im in orlando, its fucking hot

America is a great country, I'm just so sorry you have to live in that part of it.

You should expect a lot of people to be frustrated all the time, for no discernible reason.

You should expect to pay less in taxes and still have no idea what all that yax money is being blown on.

While you're in America, take long road trips by car. Gas is cheap, our roads are nice, and they all lead out of Florida. Visit everywhere you can drive to.

You also deserve to know about reddit.com/r/floridaman

More awesome? Don't forget the grass always looks greener on the other side.

Stupid people everywhere

A shitty life. FL is a pit

thanks man

check'd satan.

I live in Orlando, it all depends on where you live. If you pick the wrong place you are going to hate this state.

Live in a white person County.

Our rain here will probably freak you out a bit.

Satan speaks the truth. A very low quality of human being lives in florida.

Are you native of this county or of actual Florida, because there are some really nice places here.

It sounds like you're just regurgitating stuff the news says.

Didnt you guys vote to buy the everglades so this didnt happen?

yep

It's great when you're young, the nice beaches, lots of attractions, lots of nice young people, great football. But as you get older it's probably better to move someone more productive

did you vote for rick scott?

Look, Florida's actually pretty cool.

I've live in Florida. I also lived in Denmark for a little bit though. I preferred Denmark personally but hey, we've got cool shit here too.

Cubans and old people.

The constant 90+ degree weather, the fucking bugs, the state is run by turbo retards and all the old people attempting to drive. The only good thing about Florida is there's Publix stores everywhere

>liberal
>smart people

I don't think that means what you think it means.

Me personally? Hell no, I'd punch that fucker in the face

You will be raped in the ass the minute you step off the plane this way you know what the forecast will be.

Smelly oceans, churches, car lots, medical buildings, old people, mosquitos during the day, mosquitos during the night, FUCKING HEAT AT ALL TIMES, and really good car insurance rates.

Which county?

I'm moving to Orlando, but i have yet to buy an apartment, what is a white people county i can move to? Free of brazillians as well most importantly

>what should i expect?
old people, the occasional inundation of college kids, and a hurricane every couple of years.

Just move to scranton, Pa it's the best I'm telling you

Hardly any diversity, sure there's a lot of blacks but all other minorities are so scarce you'll see one a week, and blacks are only like 10 a day. Its mainly whites and always will be

This nigga speaks the truth. Also rednecks in the north, Puerto Ricans in the middle, and Cubans in the south.

Sounds like the place for me

brb moving to scranton

Therefore, it's one of the better places to move. The only negative to a mainly white community is the silent judgement.

Expect old people, Mexicans, bugs, and unbearable heat.
On the bright side there's cute little lizards.

Palm Beach here, and pretty much everything being said is true. Run by maniacs, with weather that's almost bad enough to make you forget about the people living her .

No silent judgement either! They're a special breed of people that don't give a shit about anyone else. Don't expect cold shoulders, but don't expect help either

Hey Denmark. Don't listen to this bullshit. Florida is an awesome state, with tons to do. If they hate Florida, it's probably more to do with them. I'm up in Jax, and travel a lot around the state. If you're into the outdoors you'll love it. Fishing, kayaking, snorkeling all year long. Cave diving capital of the world. More fresh water first magnitude springs than anywhere on earth, hiking, camping, amazing for nature photography. Bears, snakes, every kind of amphibian, manatee, one of only two places on planet where alligators and crocodiles live together. Then awesome theme parks around Orlando. Halloween horror night's is kick ass. There are drawbacks of course, like everywhere. Racist blacks, racist whites, all the absolutely most fucked up news stories in the country come from here, from crazy shootings to face eating cannibals on the interstate. But life is what you make it. Tropical storms will blow your mind until you get used to them. Travel a lot. Life is good in Florida. Welcome to the sunshine state buddy. Have fun.

>what should i expect?
niggers, cubans and ancient yankees. unless panhandle, then decent volk

Going to bomb Florida fag

OP if you do bomb Florida please save all the animals there first, they aren't associated with the nigger trash that is that state.

Everyone's racist so they don't give a shit so long as you're white, just stay away from Wal-Mart's and the 2 projects sections although Wal-Mart's are mainly white trash chimps still love that shit

If you have money. miami is pretty cool.

You're making a mistake. Move to one of the Pacific Northwest states or somewhere like San Diego in California. Otherwise, you're in for a bad time

Full of egocentric fuckbois, sluts and old men trying to "feel 40 again". Wouldn't recommend

Don't listen to these assholes. Florida is pretty great depending on where you live here.

minus the weather the states p awesome
good internet
good nature
good theme parks
good beaches
good food
but the weather
OH MY FREAKING GOD
40C 90%ISH HUMIDITY BUGS EVERYWHERE
Before you try moving here, try living in a sauna for a day.
because that is literally what outside feels like 10 months of the year

Orlando's a shit hole. You fucked up

Duval

Not the UK, there are loads of Brazillians over here

I'm aware, but im going to college there for 2 years, then im moving to where i really want to go, up north. But until then i need to survive there, just tell me what area is more bearable please

Yeah. Southside.

This, the east coast of the USA is full of fat, ugly, and rude people. Everyone on the west coast knows this

Don't move to Florida, move to the northeast and bask in the wonders of the snow country.

Check this out, we have nearly 80,000 people here and only 20 people showed up to fight racial prejudice

There are loads of several types of filth there, such as sand niggers

Me too. Baymeadows and Southside area

It really is a shit state. Haves and have nots. The have not areas (95% of the state) are shit trash.

Move into the magic kingdom. Nightly elf gang rape sessions.

Come to California we are superior

Superior taxes.

It isn't that bad, most of them went to Germany, hopefully no more come over here though, I don't want my descendants to be fucking with sandniggers, tainting my pure Aryan breed.

Expect culture shock when you encounter your first nigger.

Buy a gun and get a concealed carry permit as soon as you are legally able to. Welcome to Western Africa.

>Nightly elf gang rape sessions
what

All praise be to Publix. I'm actually moving back to Florida this Friday. It's been about a year and and I am not happy to be going back. Good news is that in a month or two, heading back to my hometown in New York

To OP, try to convince your other half to do Denmark instead. The standard of living there will be much nicer.

Liberals everywhere, taxed out of the wazoo, If Florida man wasn't such a god-tier meme there would be a California meme about fucked up shit happening

So sorry user. Florida is a shithole. The animals are filled with hate. The people are filled with hate. Its a fetid humid swamp where people go to get raped to death at spring break. Look up dade county if you want some proof.

Nothing good happens in florida unless u you stay at disney.

Good for you my clever friend

Come to Toronto mate. Life is good here.

You'll like it here. People are pretty laid back.

This.
The best places are anywhere on the west coast.
In the north, places like New York and Boston are alright.
Avoid the south at all costs.

>this

That's an insider thing only offered to Florida residents. You haven't lived until you've gang raped an elf.

Toronto

>mass shooting a couple of weeks ago
>50+ dead
laid back.

yeeeeee buddy. Toronto will treat ya right.

Oh and law enforcement is as corrupt as possible.

Florida is not the south

I'm moving to zephyrhills
What should I expect?

Op, you and your wife should move anywhere else. Well, maybe don't go to Ohio; it's full of clueless fuckheads. Florida is the asscrack of the U.S., no matter how good things maybe elsewhere you can always count of batshit insanity.

Nothing but Bible Belt outcasts and far left teenagers. Hell on earth.

Exactly. Those 50 can't get more laid back, now can they?

Lakeland here, ridiculous heat confirmed.

Bottled water

false flags don't count faggot nigger lover!

Right, because that happens every weekend. It's a regular war zone

kek

so many niggers

He's from Denmark.
Bernie Sanders would be considered a centrist there, maybe even center right.
But I wouldn't expect your inbred conservative lizard brain to understand that.

pas på krokodillerne!

Well, unless you are a two year old child playing in a lake

It's not as bad as you think. it's just a miniature version of Australia with guns everywhere. Advice; become a citizen, get a carry permit, get a gun, learn to shoot you'll be good to go. At least Florida isn't as bad as the shit holes of new York or Illinois and especially California those are real shit hole states compared to Florida.

This

Upstate NY is fantastic to live in, what are you talking about.