Hey Kira, I just wanted to let you know that I fucked your mom. I don't know why it took me 6 seasons to tell you...

Hey Kira, I just wanted to let you know that I fucked your mom. I don't know why it took me 6 seasons to tell you, but we were bumping uglies for the better part of a decade.

Friendly reminder that Gul Dukat did nothing wrong
Friendly reminder that if you disagree with this, stay spooked

It's a those darn kids are up to no good and making mischief again at the shopping mall in outer space episode.

DS9 just sucked.

Daily reminder that as we learned in the ep with those cardassian scientist ladies that Cardassians view it as flirting when women insult men.

So for her entire life no one bothered to tell Kira that every Cardassian in the Universe though she was a mega slut who just wanted to bang every cardie she met and that she had a massive lady boner for Dukat.

>So for her entire life no one bothered to tell Kira that every Cardassian in the Universe though she was a mega slut who just wanted to bang every cardie she met and that she had a massive lady boner for Dukat.

What makes you think she didn't?

Kira bee-trayed her you-nih-form by not joining Dukat in his righteous crusade against the Klingons

That's pretty shit b8 m8

What is the armament of the lollipop?

She wasn't mad that her mom banged Dukat, she was jealous.

Truthfully it is hard to believe she didn't know that about their culture, then again it was show several times that she was pretty ignorant about them.

That wasn't actually a cultural trait of cardassians.
That scientist chick just said that to cover up her BDSM lewdness.

>Truthfully it is hard to believe she didn't know that about their culture
Cardassians don't show their feelings to strangers, especially other species. Kira doesn't even learn that until Second Skin though, so I think she may well not know it.

O'Brien probably spent more time with Cardassians with Kira and even he didn't know it. Nor do we know if he ever told anyone else about it after he realised.

>it's a Kira is a bigoted racist episode
>it's every episode with Cardassians
""progressive"" Star Trek strikes again

Like O'Brien's little encounter didn't enter the stations gossip network.
>Sitting in quarks
>Jules, Dax, Kira and o'brian are chatting
>Dax squeezes it out of Miles
>Laughs that Cardies think that you are hitting on them when you insult them
>Elbows Kira and and asks if she knew that
>Dead silence, Kira is staring off blankly into the distance in total shock
>"Oh no" comments everyone when they realize
>"Prophetswhathaveidone.jpg"

Get that fucking TNG TRASH out of this thread

Come on son, Duet

>>it's every episode with Cardassians
Just because the episode is about Cardassians doesn't mean the Bajorans play any part in it

Detecting a massive surge in fertility levels

>Gul du damar

>Captain Sisko can I use an orb to travel back in time?
>Sorry Kira, but Starfleet has rules against that
>But I need to find out if Dukat was banging my mom.
>Oh well if it's that important then sure. Try not to erase the timeline while you're there.
>Of course not, what you think I'm going to try and blow up Dukat and my mom?

>writers_running_out_of_good_ideas.txt

You have 10 seconds to name a species in Star Trek with a higher proportion of attractive females than Cardassians.

Pro-tip: You can't. All of them except Mila are LILFS (Lizards I'd like to fuck)

>Damar du kat

Bajorans

That planet where Wesley nearly got executed for not knowing how to catch a ball.

It was like planet Sweden in terms of attractive people

DS9 is full of Bajoran uggos though

Shouldn't this be Sisko saying "I'm going to build a minefield and make the Dominion pay for it"?

>Gul damar du

>planet Sweden
You're thinking of Code of Honor

You didn't understand the question did you?

How much you figure descent Cardassian makeup would cost? How much extra would a hooker charge to wear it while I smashed her?

I'm confused, are the bajordans supposed to be the jews or the farengi? It's pretty clear do-kot is meant to be hitler and sisko is jesus?

>Literal nazi
>Did nothing wrong

Pick one.

Excluding Kira, they were mostly top quality qts

I intend to argue with you until you admit you're wrong, not senile

Are you telling me you wouldn't?

IS ANY WOMAN SAFE FROM BLACK COCK?!

>not Bajorans

get a load of this pleb

Well there was that one time a Bajoran became Cardassian, and that one time a Cardassian became Bajoran.

Natima Lang > Gilora Rejal > Kira as Cardassian > Ulani Belor > Korinas > Dejar > Gul Octet > Chief Archon Makbar > Seska

Did we ever see an unattractive Trill? Even Ezri's mom was top-tier

>Did we ever see an unattractive Trill?

You posted it.

Dukat probably hasn't even heard of the Nazis

those Vulcan ladies make me feel illogical

were the bajoran based on palestinians and cardassians based on israelis?

Hey could you maybe go ahead and DELETE THIS?

Every writer has a different answer

>Jews/German Heroes
>Jews/Paelstinian Heroes
>Chinese/Tibetans

Bajorans are jews post WW2, ferengi are hasidic jews.

Bajorans were Indians and Cardassians were the British Raj
>on the borders of civilization in an exotic area of the Alpha Quadrant
>society is deeply religious, temples and idols are abundant
>earrings look a lot like Indian jewelry design
>get religious knowledge from a 'Vedek', which is pronounced exactly like 'Vedic' (IE the Hindu Vedas/ Vedic Sanskrit)
>society gets occupied by an imperialistic foreign nation
>struggles to rid themselves of their overlords
>lots of oppression and violence, but the imperialistic power does modernize their nation greatly and connect it with the world community
>finally the nation rallies around figureheads of resistance and it becomes too costly for the imperialists to keep their presence
>new state is working hard to prove themselves technologically and develop their space program
>certain reactionaries want to return to a strict Caste System

>implying the nazis did anything wrong

Don't bother, user is so spooked by neoliberalism he can't think objectively

I like to think that dukat was just fucking with kira when he told her that, however kira going back in time to confirm it actually changed the timeline when she stopped those 2 bajorans from fucking her parents up.

The comfort women people only wanted sexy chicks, and the pair of black eyes she would have had would have made them ignore her.

Wew. That's some Oedipus-tier poetry right there

So that's why the Cardies seemed so based in their civilising the simple Bajorans.

what episode?

In the Hands of the Prophets

>Star trek fashion

OY VEY SISKEL REMEMBER THE 60000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 WHO DIED IN THE BJORAN SHOAH

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

she looked so hot as a depressed freedom fighter with long hair

she looked even hotter as a depressed cardie in that episode where she was kidnapped and surgically altered and the mindfuckery even added to it

kira with long hair > *

He should have killed every Bajoran.

>It's a rape allagory episode

>literally cucked someone

BASED

>It's an actual rape episode

What's this about O'Brien with a cardie? Did I miss an episode?

Dukat was a sexual beast.
Had like 7 kids, another from a Bajoran slave labourer, another from a Pah Wraith cult member (cucking the guy who was painting a portrait of him), multiple mistresses including Kira's mom..
The Wilt Chamberlain of the Alpha Quadrant.

Yep he was working with a femme Cardie engineer then out of the blue she said she's fit to have his children.

Got me hard for some reason

Probably because O'Brien is the closest thing to an Audience stand in in the show, and he's stuck in a loveless, sexless marriage. Letting the audience have that potential release with their stand in, or even just hinting at it, probably got a lot of trekkies hard.

>It's a thinks he is people episode

Post exotic ships

I'VE BEEN A PERFECT GENTLEMAN CAP'N

You DELETE THIS.

He was the best damn thing about this show.

He was a traitor that put the ship in danger multiple times. He should have been erased or limited multiple times.

Instead nothing.

I SWEAR

I swear that Trip has the bluest balls in the first two seasons.

Second only to Paris in his pre-belana days.

>have sex with a vulcan chick
>end up telepathically linked to her 4lyfe

Is it worth it, brehs? Remember that if you ended up together, you'd only get laid once every 7 years but it would be bone-shattering sex.

What's funny was that Paris was supposed to be a playboy, but Robbie Duncan McNeill is a family guy IRL so the writers changed course. Torres was hot tho

I like to think some of them do it more frequently. The Romulans aren't as pent up.