KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

vlive.tv/video/18288
youtube.com/watch?v=psU_5V2MQsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HZ8qMCgafdg&index=13&list=PLUFtJtZ3es-PSEmhBT4k60LoW5aOgNFzu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Somi's body is way too lewd

vlive.tv/video/18288

exid home gooking

stfu she's 15 dude

i would never do anything like that

>above average
>not extremely well above average
kpop vocal average is shit user, most groups' main vocals are way worse than shannon, let alone shitty lead vocals all over the place

shannon's voice is extremely rare in this sense

~

If Shannon wanted to be successful, she should have fucked off back to England

hani looks great
cooking is second only to countryside stuff, unless i'm forgetting something

i hope hani never cuts her hair again

>making hani chop onions
huge mistake

Great thread but happy Dubu is best dbh

what, go on x factor and be forgotten within a year?

Will young oppa tho

nice

yuri mentioned

exactly, who lol

Lets face it, if there was group that were all at least 9/10 voices, main vocal tier shit, they all produced their songs and played instruments, but they were all uggo no one here would even give a shit about them.

where people are trying to sell their albums on streets in rural areas ? how could she know that having good vocals didn't mean shit in kpop and a mediaplay master ape would mock her for having good voice in front of thousands of people ?

god I won't even ask about your waifu or your favorite group, it's just so obvious

A'wesome was really chill. U&ME was really good user, if you're out there.

I mean I hope YG and JYP calling Shannon out gives her a wake up call to leave because she sure as shit won't ever have success in Kpop

i'm sure people would

i mean gfriend has no redeeming traits and they're resonably popular

thats not what being an idol is about

Everyone in gfriend looks disgusting and people here seem to care about them

He's been popular for like 10 years 2bh

She stays thicc so that there is more of her for you to love.

Hani would make the perfect wife dbh

imagining hani wife, i can feel the tears coming...

probably not true at all

chungha dreams for all

buff lasts 12 hours

did you guys hear about soulja boy

why do gooks always make some disgusting soup with kimchi

We don't like gooks here in england.

When a korean went on Britain's got talent she was knocked out by an all negro dance group literally called "diversity"

Pretty much, Shannon's vocals in the west is common on shows like that, doubt she would even make it to top 10. People will forget her quickly.

A Talk is also good if you haven't heard it

is he making kpop now

well literally only company that cares about good vocals is SM, she could do very well with their upcoming girl group

Chad Future achieved more in kpop than Shannon ever will

>Implying Shannon is quintessentially British enough to win a TV show here

Them falling on their asses when it was raining saved them from being another nugu group.

ill shout you guys out when im on tv

how do live subs work on vlive
is the stream delayed?

Where is Hani tho?

reminds me of jermaine jackson

didn't only a small part of only the western fandom even know about chad future?
shannon has actually released songs under a korean company and competes on kpop star

thank you, sweet dreams chungha.

Its really sad that them fucking up has given them the ability to keep reproducing the same half decent song to any kind of success

Thanks. I hadn't heard past Melting till now.

My fave B-sides from her early stuff are Don't fall apart and Downtown. Cube has great production desu.

Also that, she looks too white, people ain't voting for a white looking girl over someone who's black/non white these days.

All mediaplay. Theyre setting her up as a person to feel sorry for and someone who needs to improve a lot. Shell go through a bunch of shit, lose weight and come out on top and win in the end. She seems like a good candidate to that true kpop star. All the other previous winners were just good singers/artists.

new wendy tho

is she thicc again?

But what would she even get if she won?
MBK only sent her as somewhat of an excursion, they won't let her join JYP or YG

If she stays in MBK (which is guaranteed) she is just gonna get a tiny boost in mediaplay then quickly fade to obscurity

stop brit posting now, you're embarrasing

is she regaining thigh meat?

youtube.com/watch?v=psU_5V2MQsQ

she'll never be thicc ever again

wtf, I LOVE wendy now

What video is this from?

i think jyp does, for proper singers, look at g.soul and 15&
just not with twice

>You're from the North or the South

Yup. Their latest song didn't do as well and people even called them out for making the same sounding song as their previous one's.

>"This woman doesn't know she met one of the most well known and popular singers in the world. Wow."

Bigbang shitters really this delusional?

Netizens hate Sejeong now, so we hate her too!

put jimin in twice

it is just really rare, YG has Lee Hi, Daesung, maybe Akdong girl and such as good singers but every group technically should have at least 1 or 2

but we can still jakku jakku jakku, right?

Is that Zicos new fleshlight?

Doesnt really matter for them. Itll make for good tv. They be able to put out a couple of singles/mvs during the hype. Depending on the success they might consider buying out her contract. If not mbk will take it from there.

No, we can't.

That Texas Korean girl will win it. Bank on it. People will love her because she can both sing and has charms. Shannon at best will make it to the top 4 but get eliminated.

>JTBC Crime Scene to have a 3rd season

which kpops are smart enough to be on this

I couldn't find any photo of her showing legs

Wasn't Hani infamous for fake crying on that show

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ8qMCgafdg&index=13&list=PLUFtJtZ3es-PSEmhBT4k60LoW5aOgNFzu

>Spicy slop in a dish with a side of spicy slop in a dish with a spicy slop in a dish to finish

no

what's for dessert?

small oranges

Which idol cums when she's asked to?

why?

keumjo

They hate her for her hidden camera on Knowing Bros.

Shes really good but from what i seen a lot of these contestants have a hard time near the end where its not prerecorded but live and preperations for shows are weekly. While others just have to sing shell have to sing and compose music with her guitar. Also shes kinda young, that wont help with nerves and the pressure.

Would Mani make the perfect husbando?

source?

Church Dubu is too cute

It's on the first page of Netizenbuzz.

Why are Koreans cucked by Christianity so hard? Why don't they follow their own religion?

i just realized that i love all of you

so many dubu dance vids holy shit

Thats a p.good wendy tho

hidden camera sly fox bitch

do they have one? or is it some chinese/japanese religion?