Ask a man who fucks mares and female dogs anything

Ask a man who fucks mares and female dogs anything.
Also general zoo thread.
Pic related, one of mine.

Is that Leslie?

Why dogs though?

Nope.
I'd rather not say her name, it's fairly unique.

what age did you start?

How does one course a dog to take the d? I know she must be in heat but there must be more to that

How good does mare pussy feel? I've seen a couple of videos and it looks like heaven because of how wet it gets.

Is female pussy better than mare pussy?
Is dog pussy better than female pussy? How about choosing between dog and mare?
My final question is, if you had to choose between human female pussy, mare pussy, or dog pussy for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, which would you choose?

Hnnnng
Post more plz.

More pics?

I find them attractive.

Too pathetic to find another human OP?

Either she'll let you or she won't. I never force them.

Human and mare are about equal most of the time.

I'd rather have a good dog then mare, but that's hard to find because of the size issue. Most dogs really are too small.

Just one fur the rest of my life...
Hard to choose. Probably human because I expect the relationship would be not then just sex.
But the right dog is better than human.

he's probably just a brony

Not at all.
I've been with just as many humans as animals. Well, probably more humans..

Nope, not brony..
But since I'm attracted to mares I do find some clop interesting.

>Sup Forums file name
>one of mine
pick one

I should take more cream pie pics with my mares. I really like them.

>but the right dog is better than human

How so? What's the difference pussy-wise between dog pussy and human pussy that would make you choose dog over human?

what was your first sexual experience with a animal?

Would you fuck a big fat nigger or Australian aboriginee

Originally posted from my pc, saved to phone in a thread.
I'm too lazy for any other form of transfer.

The feeling is quite different due to the different shape.

15 with a husky I had a crush on.
She used to belong to our neighbor, he abused her, I forcefully rescued her from him one night when he was hitting her in the back yard.

Show us your dogs, man.

No, interestingly I find the thought of fucking a nigger quite disgusting.

One of my GSD.

>the feeling is quite different due to the different shape

Can you be any more vague faggot? You're explaining this to people who have only fucked humans before, I'm gonna need some more detail as to why that is nigger.

Um.. Yeah.
How do you describe colour to a blind man?

The shape of a dog is completely different and got can feel that as you are entering her. The texture, and the way it rubbs along your shaft are also different. They have a ridge about halfway in almost like a sphincter that you can feel to you don't get much more than an inch or two past that before you're balls deep.
It's an interesting feeling having your head moving in and out of that area while you're fucking her.

is your mare JRHNBR?

Ah ah ah.

is it dangerous to go too deep? for the dog..

Implying you've fucked anything past a human hand

so you've told us what mare pussy feels like

what does dog pussy feel like?

Does the mare even feel it? Does it acknowledge it's getting fucked? Does it like it? Do you prefer dogs or mare pussy?

OpAny vid?

How have you accessed horses? Do you live on a farm? Have you ever tried a stallion, or male dog (top or bottom?)

pics or vids of you in a bitch?

ban inbound lmao

One is, yes. The one in the op pic.

Um.. Depends on the dog. Just like a human, you can hurt them off you're longer than they are deep.

Do the dogs seem to enjoy it? describe their emotions during it. What do they do? are they willing?

HNAY?

Sure they feel it.
They will activity try to have sex with you after they learn you are willing to do that with them.

I own horses.
I have no interest in any cock besides my own.

More pics

Maybe.. But that happens to me several times a day. I still post.

They do. Some more than others.
I've had some that had no interest in sex. I don't do anything with them.

No, I rarely take pics.

Can you describe in detail please. Youre doing an ama and giving shitty boring simple answers

I did in this post....
I guess you're the blind man.

I'm not asking about how they feel to your dick, i'm asking about the behaviour of the dogs while you're fucking them.

Ahh, instinctively they mostly stand still while you're in them. They get very excited when they feel you cum.
They will squeeze you and back into you more. When you pull out they go into almost a frenzy, excitedly running around the room and licking your cock. That lasts up to a minute or so then they calm down, and usually lick you for a while then lick themselves clean.

As someone who has never done it with a horse, but does have a keen attraction to mares, would you recommend trying to get into it?

I don't own horses, but I do live at a farm with horses, with two additional families and a few visitors. There are almost only mares but shit, I don't feel like it would be safe. Still, temptation is temptation.

Seriously? They want to have sex? After you're willing to? Could you go into a little more detail about this? How can you tell it it wants to fuck?

female dogs are called bitches, so say that next time

I only do things with my own animals.
But, if you know them and are comfortable around them and they are comfortable with you then I guess you could.
You should be able to tell if they are receptive to that sort of thing.
Rub her ass, move your hand under her tali.
If she doesn't try to kill you then try doing more.
If there is a height difference measure from your dick to the floor and from her vag to the floor, find the difference and that is the height of the stool or whatever that you need.

Same, imagine getting kicked or hurt, how would you explain that

the dog put up no struggle the first time ?

Google "mare wink".

Anything to consider when trying to not getting killed/kicked? Positioning?

Like these?

They will literally try to have sex with you.
Picture in your mind them doing that.
That's what they do.
Cornering you in a barn, pinning you against a wall with their rump and their tail held out of the way, grinding against your crotch.
Several times I've just pulled my cock out and let the mare fuck me. Doing all the work herself.

They can be very horny sexual animals.

How do I not doe of aids syndrome from fucking a dog?
>inb4 dogs don't have AIDS

If they don't want sexual contact I don't do anything with them.
Some don't.
One of my favorite huskies is a girl I never did anything with.

Yea, it's a nightmare scenario. I don't even have reason to be in the stables. Sister is taking care of one of the horses. I don't do anything of that. I like horses but I just don't have time for them due to job, so I can't take care of one as of current either.

If I were to even be suspected of something then I'll definitely won't be able to live normally after that.

If you're trying to do something with a mare that wants to kick you then you deserve to be kicked.

Seriously? That's fucking awesome omg

>there are idiots that actually believe this dumb shit

kek

Have you done some reasearch on diseases or possible threats to health coming from fucking your animals? Taken countermeasures?

Damn.

Do you use a condom? I read online that you can get things like worms if you're not careful.

you make me sick if i known you in real life i beat the living shit out of you you sick fuck i hope you rot in hell because people like you hell is were you belong

Haha thank you both for asking my next question

You've clearly never fucked an animal before. Contrary to popular belief, they can in fact consent, and do enjoy it.

Seriously.

It can actually get quite annoying when you don't have time to do that with them.
They don't being told no.

I've seen plenty of people saying the same things. I am willing to believe it. It's so rare it can't be a meme or bait

so do you fap to sissies, loli, disabled or necro?

Take a step back and look at what sites are you visiting. Then think about improvement of your own life instead of ours.

Jeez they can't really be that horny. Can they? Like every time you step foot in the barn. They can't always be horny.. Did they try to hurt you for saying no? And does you're mare let out of expression of pleasure?

Are you somebody's mother?
Can I cum on you either way?

more appealing than nigger poosie

>not liking vaginas
what are you gay?

Reasking the questions about condoms and disease

So you identify as a furry?

I never use condoms.
You really can't get anything.
If you're animals have worms them you shouldn't have animals.

>not knowing the difference between a furry and a zoophile
Do you even know where you are?

anyone else had a fetish for that black and pink nigger pussy before exploring mares?

When they are heat yes with some it can be that bad. They don't try to hurt you but they make it difficult to do anything other than fucking them.

have you ever used your tongue to please your horse/dog?

This might be an improvement to you Sup Forumstards. Alt least you fags would get laid.

Not OP, btw

Not nigger pussy especially, but a while guy fucking a black girl is hot as fuck. (Whilst white woman black man is of course disgusting)

No, I'm zoo.
But I find some pone and anthro art appealing because they are animals.

What breeds of dogs are fuckable? Is there a good way to tell based on size/weight?

Ive had an intact pit that had a litter that was about 55lbs that I couldn't penatrate.

Did anything traumatizing happen to you as a child?

Tell us a greenpost story of some of your intimate moments with a mare?

Yes I have.
With bitches, not with mares.

It's hard to say and varys a lot from bitch to bitch.
I've had shepherd and huskies that were too small. I've had a doberman that is the best I've ever been with.
Her having pups will help a lot.

I'm on my phone at work.
Too lazy for that shit. And besides, I'm not really a story teller.

What's the odds of ending up with this, img related?

nil

None. Genetics doesn't work that way.

0%

Wish it was as accepted as trannies, fags and cds these days. I've been a closet dog lover my whole life. I was licking my dogs can't when I was 6.