Int, why do int have so many people of right wing views...

Int, why do int have so many people of right wing views? I thought people who are interested in other countries and cultures are rarely nationalistic or so.
Is it a pol cancer, killing Sup Forums? But why would altrights from pol visit int? To see people they hate? Idk

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're edgy retards

you can be interested in other countries and have right wing views, the two are not mutually exclusive OP

are you seriously telling me that there's no people from a different cultural background, or that look different compared to you that you hate?

I find that very hard to believe.
specially when there's people on this planet like those filthy kazakhs that kidnapp and rape women in order to marry them and it's ok and expected in their culture.

right wing people generally have more of an interest in other countries.

I have no clue. I'll never understand their mentality. Come to a board where main topic is respectful discussions about different cultures, proceed to insult everyone that isn't from their country or a slave to them and spew racial slurs and personal insults attacks instead of actually discussing the points to make themselves feel better. Just fuck off.

So, American racists will kill me?

I was racist and right wing until I started browsing pol
of course, some personal events happened as well.. but I realised life was to short for hate
I hated more than I loved, and that made me quite depressed tbqh familia

lmao this is that Syrian-defending Jordanian.

stop taking Sup Forums so seriously Khaled. 90% of what i write on this board is nonsense and stuff i don't believe.

kys sandnigger

White people are so racist :((((

>tfw leftist but can't talk about because of autistic rightwingers

>90% of what i write on this board is nonsense and stuff i don't believe
stop bringing the fucking islands up whenever you see an Argentine flag, faggot.

you are white Bekzat

Why can't you be both?

>tfw i can say Las Islas Malvinas Argentina or The Falklands are British and no one suspects a thing

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

I have an immigrant background, and I hold centre-right views (by British standards). I'm nationalistic, but I'm still interested in different cultures.

If we live in a world where there are no barriers to cultures living with each other, over time all cultures will become similar and eventually merge into one megaculture. Pic related is an extreme example, but it's an example of what could happen.

My grandmother immigrated here with her parents and siblings from India just after WW2. Culturally, they were British in India and they're British here because they're European-Indians.

faggots

>be me, ultra xenophobic and racist
>decide to learn more about other cultures because people told me to do so to stop being so hateful
>mfw i end up becoming even more racist

like what the fuck, i read shit about niggers in SA attacking whites just because they are white, they dragged one girl out of her car and killed her, and she was activist for black equality aswell

Saudis are raping little boys because fucking women is haram or some shit

I see muslims in Europe celebrating after terrorist attack on innocent people

I see BLM chimps beating up whites and destroying shit just because

As of 2017 people and culutres are simply not equal

>mfw Saffers can't handle black banter

las malvinas son anglo

half of Sup Forums is Sup Forums
Sup Forums is Sup Forums lite

I hope they get different flags after the whole thing.
I don't know if you're in england or not, but I hate it when a scot, welsh or n.irish fucker poses for a pirate just to rustle my jimmies.
so fuck you, buddy.

Pretty much this. Countries need to Integrate people properly or it's no use and creates proper problems.

t:

it doesn't trigger me if you use their actual name.

Muh Peronism

Well, some people may have both, but it's a pretty rare thing. In my experience, people who have right wing views aren't interested in other cultures a lot, in fact they lump all of them into one bulk (for example, most of Russians of right wing attitudes do not recognize difference between different western countries, calling it just the West or Europe, or multiple slurs.
I would say no 2bh. I hate all the abrahamic religions for their inclination to intervene into private life of people and politics, well, I hate people of some political views (jihadists, neonazis). But I do not hate someone because of their nation, seriously. In fact, all the nations have a high and low cultures inside them, culture of educated or uneducated people. I think educated people would behave fine irrelevant of their culture, while low culture persons would behave awfully irrelevant of their nation. Rednecks and ghetto black people in USA, chavs in England, bydlo in Russia, favella people in Brazil. Actually every people have such a retards.
Also I think you have mistook Kazakhs with peoples of Caucasus some of whom had such a traditions.

Sup Forums was fine before the stormfaggotry came along
I mean, it was still shit, but they kept to themselves

I defend Syrians because most things they are blamed on aren't done by them but most people are too much in deep type of shit to understand otherwise.
What people say here is often just what they truly think but don't want to reveal it when they don't equip their keyboards.
XDDDD

I don't hate non whites as long as they stay out of my country.

rare to uncommon incidents aren't the entirety of a culture, they're not even remotely close to the mainstream culture

I think you're bullshitting yourself user, you just like being
>ultra xenophobic and racist

There is no "equal" in cultures, that's the point. They're just cultures as is.

European culture is superior to Islamic in every aspect, yet western retards are changing their countries to fit into immigrants instead of forcing those subhumans to assimilate

t.

>Is it a pol cancer, killing Sup Forums?
Yes
Yes

Absolutely correct.

peronists are the leftist scum m8

you have to realize that in some countries people are prone to behave in a more undesirable way for many different reasons related to wether a country is good or not.
you know how we argentineans are smug and despise the rest of latin america?
that's because we have better education (mainly) and healthcare, so there's less people prone to grow up angry towards society and behave like niggers, where in the rest of latin america is the opposite.
can you really blame us for hating on them when the rest of the world keeps lumping us together just because we're in the same continent?

It's a cancer killing Sup Forums actually. Now 2ch is becoming more a comfy place because pol is changing Sup Forums userbase. I remember times when Sup Forums was mostly apolitical site with memes, anime and interesting discussions. Political discussions we had were pretty Pirate party style, some libertarian thing etc. Now because of pol Sup Forums attracts neonazis and altrights all over from the internet user is leaving Sup Forums because altrights infest all the boards and make all discussions impossible. When in v people discuss not a games, but races of those games character and so.

It's mostly just banter t b h

>When in v people discuss not a games, but races of those games character and so.
Yeah, it's shit.

I hope some day Japano-moot decides to ban all of the neonazis, but that probably won't happen.

Are there any other imageboards out there without this edgy cancer?

Leftists think every country, culture and people are ultimately the same with only a few tiny differences. Why would they come here, they can't appreciate it.

>My grandmother immigrated here with her parents and siblings from India just after WW2. Culturally, they were British in India and they're British here because they're European-Indians.
BLEACHED
And
> European-Indians.
No such thing.

>british flag
>is paki

lmao CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP IM ACTUALLY LAFFIN

The two aren't mutually exclusive. I'm a hardline leftist internationalist but I fucking hate the Chinese

>I thought people who are interested in other countries and cultures are rarely nationalistic
lol?

Pic extremely related

>Int, why do int have so many people of right wing views? I thought people who are interested in other countries and cultures are rarely nationalistic or so.

Because in two generations, in the West there will be only one culture the way things are going: islam.

My mum's side of the family is basically based of young European lads going to India with the army, banging a local, then living in India and raising their child to be culturally European

Those children then have children, and then those children have children, so on and so forth until you get to someone like my grandmother

Then, India gets independence, life becomes a bit of a struggle for them because they realise India is a shithole and now has no links to the European culture they grew up with, so they move to the UK

>do not recognize difference between different western countries, calling it just the West or Europe
That is a specific modern political construct referring to the European Union and/or NATO as an entity, which it is geopolitically.

I also hate "The West" as a geopolitical concept despite living in a "western" country.

I don't hate people because their countries are poor and retarded, in that case I would hate myself as Russian, lol. Those are the problems of history, geography and so, it's not the problem of the people.
Well, I am slowly moving to 2ch and reddit now because Sup Forums became just a race bait hell with rare actual discussions.

Why do you do it then? If you don't mean what you say, it's a complete utter waste of time, bordering stupidity.

I think it's just a sign of the times, really. We've just gone through a period of obscene political correctness and it is starting to have a pretty noticeable negative impact on society. So people are starting to react. The pendulum is swinging towards the other end of the spectrum, so to speak. And here, where people can speak their mind freely we just see it early.
It's important not to get too invested in those types of discussions. It's just pointless. There are still good threads occasionally. And you can make them yourself, too.

>2ch
I would need Google Translate
>reddit
is shit

I guess I'll just primarily frequent the small forum for a podcast I listen to, even though it's barely active.

What about krautchan?

Adolf knew nothing about other cultures, lol. His head was full of retarded stereotypes.
Islam is not a culture, it's a religion. Turks and Indonesians are extremely different, you know.

no dude, let me use detroit, the american city as an example so you can understand.
detroit is in ruins, it's people are uneducated, are mostly agressive, can barely speak their own language and partake in criminal activites.
if you meet a guy from detroit, since it's a fucking shithole, chances are he's going to be a subhuman and you're going to hate him, not all of them sure, but the vast majority yes.
the same thing happens with countries.

people who live in "better" countries tend to feel entitled to hate on the "worse" countries and I don't blame them.

btw

>Those children then have children, and then those children have children, so on and so forth until you get to someone like my grandmother
So she's mixed? How European do you look?

I had a m8 who had an Indian ancestor ancestor (except his ancestor was his great-grandfather and not mother) and the only Indian thing about him was that he had super long eyelashes.

>based of young European lads going to India with the army, banging a local, then living in India and raising their child to be culturally European
So it only happened once?

I like my country and will defend it, but I think other countries and cultures are interesting. They're not mutually exclusive.

He came from Kyrgyzstan. Nobody hate him.

>Adolf knew nothing about other cultures, lol. His head was full of retarded stereotypes.
He was extremely interested in indic and vedic culture (includes afghan/persian culture) in particular, as well as arabic (really wider islamic culture), sinoid and japanese culture secondarily. Just like Schopenhauer whose writings he loved.

There is no reason why one shouldn't be able to have affinities or sympathies for other cultures than ones own even though one puts it first.

just look at all the lowlifes from non-countries I couldn't even pin point on a map

He liked it because of its conquest nature, he wanted germanics to adopt Islam just so they can rule the world

This

Because right wing politics is the correct way of doing things. Self-correcting and efficient.

Leftism stands for dragging everyone down to mediocrity. Stagnation and decline follows.

fuck off shitskin

> 90% of what i write on this board is nonsense and stuff i don't believe.
I shift my political beliefs based on who/what I'm responding to.

I always make the position I'm defending seem ridiculous.

> arguing with a Brit
Be an ardent republican and anti-whatever they're posting.
> arguing with an American
Be an ardent monarchist and anti-whatever they're posting.

The point is to confound and stand contrary to the other poster. Embrace the ridiculous as far as you can while still having them believe you're sincere.

This is all a game to me.

I don't speak German, and browsing only int is boring.
Well, you have a point, but it makes Sup Forums a very uncomfortable site for a Russian or for people from many other countries where conservatism has started a long time ago, has a big negative impact on society and so. Russian government has been more and more conservative since the mid 00s, I think we were among the countries where the current wave of conservatism across the planet has started. But we have been living with it for more than 10 years while westerners have it starting right now. So going to the foreign forum and seeing the shit you see on vatnik sites like RT or Lifenews is pointless.

Yes I know that,, but here it doesn't matter, it will be like St-Denis Paris or like Molenbeek all over: hostile muslims demanding shariah law. I couldn't give a flying fuck where they come from, what I do care about is my 5-year old nephew, my newly born niece, and the country we are leaving for them. A country I can't recognise from my youth anymore.

If we're interested in other countries or cultures, why would we be interested in seeing everything turn into the same Muslim brown?

Or wait, you have the basic bitch view of interesting culture = nothing white, everything brown. I thought Russia at least would be free of people like you. Of course people here would want places like Germany to stay German you imbecile.

Is this a fucking joke? Being a nationalist doesn't mean you despise other countries and cultures. It means you put YOUR country first and YOUR culture first. It could be argued that nationalists love diversity more than other people, since they want so bad to preserve it. Also, people coming here to have civilized discussions with people of other nationalities does not mean they would welcome these same people in their countries.

And to answer one of your stupid questions: no, there's no Sup Forums cancer here. Sup Forums is a right-wing website and it will continue to be so. The only cancer I see here are leftists. I mean, you're not welcome, but you're still here trying to corrupt people's mentality. Back to the hell you came from, commie piece of shit.

>plz accept me

I like other cultures, other European cultures
non Europeans need to stay in their own shitholes

>But why would altrights from pol visit int? To see people they hate?
You never realized that's literally all they do? They actively search on twitter for opinions they disagree with just to post them on Sup Forums and trigger each other.
They wouldn't have a purpose in life were it not for the people they hate.

>Russian government has been more and more conservative since the mid 00s
Not really. It just preserves self-interest to an extent instead of complying entirely with the neo-conservative (read: post-political) agenda, as compared to the 90s.

we already have several million of you fuckers here, maybe try sending a few girls to balance it out

t. Albanian muslim nigger

>Is it a pol cancer, killing Sup Forums?

I don't visit Sup Forums, but no, it's part of a larger worldwide takeover of sensibility to save the place from people like you

Do you? There isn't any significantly high number of Jordanians in any European country, only a few thousands expats who go there for studying

>itt people who take Sup Forums seriously

>Sup Forums is a right-wing website and it will continue to be so.
Do you think it began that way? You're a newfag. Thanks for the bantz though.

>Muslim is a race

He's lumping you in with Turks because he's mentally slow.

>non Europeans need to stay in their own shitholes
One world. No borders.

But bergay is a turk

By "Sup Forums is" I clearly implied it currently is. I'm not assuming it always was.

It's not that Sup Forums is inherently right wing, it's that Sup Forums is inherently against self-righteous losers, and so is naturally against the left-wing

Ulster is Irish

>2ch
>becoming a more comfy place
AHAHHAHAH hahahha just gtfo out of here retard

Yeah, people from shit countries often behave shitty, most of Russians are bydlo. But I don't hate my people, we are the victims of the history.
>I like my country and will defend it
It has nothing to do with right wing views.
He was interested in some aspects only, he was trying to find le Aryan race motherland and he was trying to do that in India following Blavatskaya and other teosophs. He didn't know a shit about India or Tibet, he believed retarded memes which had nothing to do with real cultures and countries. He wouldn't look for motherland of Aryans there if he was really interested.
I actually think he said some good things about Islam just to attract Arabs to make them tools against Brits in MENA. In fact, Hitler had a huge skepticism towards all the abrahamic religions.
You and people like you are the reason why Sup Forums is dying.

>It means you put YOUR country first and YOUR culture first.
>culture
Oh wow. Brazilian culture. Whoopie doo do lets go party amiright.

Arabs are the same

turks > arab scum

That's why I'm fleeing to Argentina

So you're not even a nationalist?

heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

This is (partly) why. Now fuck off back to /leftypol/ you whinging underage neckbeard

I think it happened at various points down the family tree

I look fairly white. I clearly have some 'exotic' background, but there have been multiple times where people here in the UK who have some connection to Portugal (Portuguese themselves, married a Portuguese person, lived in Portugal in the past) have always asked if me, my siblings, or my mother are Portuguese, or they ask if I have a Portuguese parent or Grandparent.

My uncle lived in Florida for about 10 years and he is darker than me. He would constantly have Cubans come up to him and talk to him in Spanish because they thought he was Latino

>respectful discussions about different cultures

*cultures that deserve respect. Yours does not.

It's not a hard concept to understand you smelly goatfucker

and interesting that all the leftist scum is this thread is shitskin

shitskin livin in canada
shitskin living in usa
slav nigger
arab shitskin

almost seems like they are all leftist because it's to their advantage

I fucked "german" women and russian dick"girls" leftist whites are pathetic

>implying aryans did not have a major hand in shaping vedic and by extensions persian culture
That is just denying history.

And what of his fondness for sinoid cultures and japanese culture?

Another example: Mircea Eliade, philosopher and historian of religion. Frequent and public supporter of the romanian far right, including the Legion of the Archangel St. Michael. But also a man who expressed extreme affinity for australoid cultures, in particular australian aborigine and austronesian cultures.

Im quiete nationalistic but love learning about other cultures, their viewpoints and generally wish them well if its not at my own cost. To look at how different other cultures are and the way this is beautiful or simply convenient for them in a unique way actually strengthened my conviction in that regard.
Also many of us are westeners and while your country has a lot of harmful "everything is fine in glorious russia stop critisizing" nationalism we currently suffer from the polar opposite which isnt good as well so ofc we look to the greener grass on the other side.

The fact that we banter each other for living under the borders marked by colourful banners is only possible by humanity not being a hippie beehive.

its not interesting at all though, ofcourse nonwhites in white countries wont go against themselves

>I fucked russian dickgirls aka guys
Berkay...

>I think it happened at various points down the family tree
How? Didn't the Brits look down on race-mixing anyway?

>My uncle lived in Florida for about 10 years and he is darker than me. He would constantly have Cubans come up to him and talk to him in Spanish because they thought he was Latino
Top kek.

>I fucked "german" women and russian dick"girls" leftist whites are pathetic
What?