Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space...

Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space, and then in a few billionths of a second all the mass and energy in the universe just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

It's so ridiculous when you sit down and think it through.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xpTtH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so is a magical sky-god

but to each his own i guess.

Christians believe about the same thing.

What about the multiverse

The universe gradually got to where it is today after 13.8 billion years of changes.

Easier to believe god made everything instead of nothing

>Easier to believe
>Easier
I think you've just shot yourself in the foot.

More ridiclous than having no cause in the first place?

Fuck off.

You haven't heard of Murphy's law? Well, the opposite can also be said. Anything that CAN happen, will happen. Existance, was unlikely, so unlikely that it has so far only happened once. But it did. Because it Can happen.

id like to think somthing along the line of 's post but we dont know how we got here or how the universe is made

so, eccentrically we're arguing over two theories

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're implying. You're method of citation is to unofficial for me to consider what you just said to me.

This guy isn't me I don't talk like a faggot

Its harder to think of a god and all its rules than to believe it just happened and what we have is what we have.

Also is it impossible that the Big Bang was gods doing? And that his plan was the earth and all of the universe to be formed after all these years still easier to believe rather than "it just happened"

wrong pic OP?

Samefag.
/thread

Easy way out, cuz you have no idea. You don't care what's really the truth.

Yes, but at least there's evidence backing that theory. Easier to believe than an invisible sky daddy, in my opinion anyway.

Samefag.
/thread

Yeah so what? Mind your own business and quit crying fag.

>atheist
>belief
this is some seriously cunty bait

Le trolling XD

>Easier to believe than an invisible sky daddy, in my opinion anyway.

Substantiate those claims with peer-reviewed evidence from credible and reputable sources. The burden of proof is on you,crypto-theist.

this

maybe god was lazy and put in all this "slow growth over trillions of years" thing so he didnt have to do much work?

This guy thinks he knows what others believe in,

Atheists reject the thesis of a white bearded wizard man who is behind everything. And that's pretty much all they do.

Not being a scripture fixated goat fucker is all it takes to become an atheist.

They make no statement about the universe whatsoever.

atheism is a belief.

Yeah fuckface. Because where did this complex being come from? This being that can aparently create universes.Fuck off idiot.

ITT: OP samefags

Atheists literally don't care.
It's true 99.999% just don't give a shit where it all came from. We're here now so let's deal with today motherfucker.

Since when atheist "believe" that there were nothing before ??

Not being smart enough to come up with a real argument, but instead just name calls lmao no point in arguing

But you type like a faggot.

How is it that you can't believe in the big bang and expansion of space, but you can believe that god existed when there was nothing and he created everything?

cause that's true.
what you can't refute is not science.
not a single fact back the god's existence.
that work also for the opposite you can't prove god doesn't exist.
the rest is matter of faith.
one choose to believe, one don't.
both are belief.

discord.gg/xpTtH
Let's have a more organized debate.

Do I

He's god. What kind of a shit does he give if he has to do more work?

You're an inbred dumbass.
Go ask a physicist about it ignorant cuck.

I believe in the Big Bang but I believe it was gods way of creating the universe

Dubs dont lie

>you can't prove god doesn't exist
And that is the point you are missing. One doesn't have to prove a negative, the burden of proof lies on the biblefags.

So how was it that god existed before the entire universe?
>inb4 god created himself
>inb4 god always existed

Science can be the proof for religion we just say that it was gods will.

Of COURSE! It all makes sense now! We're gonna give credit to the Magical Sky Daddy for creating the Universe! A complex and unpredictable thing. Yes! Wow! Checkmate Atheists! The Christians finally won!

>faggot

any power you attribute to god, I can just as easily attribute to a multidimensional multiverse. fyi, there is at least some evidence for the latter.

discord.gg/xpTtH
deb8

Which God?

if you want to remain something scientist, you care about the refutability.
science did evolved while proving wrong some previous ideas.
if you already went scientifism, yes of course you right, we can get fact about something we can't observe.

Came in here, daddy wants to talk to you...
discord.gg/xpTtH

Keep posting dawg, doesn't make it less ridiculous that atheist think everything was created because "confidence" but maybe it's just you projecting who knows

So, where come from your god ?

Does it really matter? Is one any more believable than another?

I ain't clicking that shit I don't want to hear you fat mouthbreathers gasping for air through the mic

>think it through
that's exactly what you aren't equipped to do tho

Depending on which one you go with you have to follow various actions, so it matters in that way.

Not nothing you retard.

First, Atheism is what YOU label them and that's wrong. They are not something else because of your choices. If you smoke and I don't, that does not mean I am a non-smoker, just that you are a smoker. I am not defined by your beliefs.

Second, most who choose not to believe in your mass delusion of some space principal threatening us if we break the rules do so because they aren't children who need a story to make them feel better. We don't need a threat of Hell and eternal punishment to be good people.

Third, those that don't believe like you usually follow science. Science is not "nothing" did it. Gravity, higgs density, and attraction of like matter did it.

TL;DR?

You're dumb and so is your whole belief system.

Top retard
Atheists don't believe that the universe came from nothing, they DISBELIEVE that it came from god
A-theists

Your mother sucks dicks in hell.

no talking. just text. just disable audio

God is for people too narcissistic to see existence was not a purposeful event, but was an accident

6/10

>Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing

few words and you're already wrong

>not even empty space
>out of nowhere

GTFO you ignoramus

this

I suppose you have a point there. But I'm not the user you asked, so I digress

Let's look at this logically (something you religious fruitcakes have problem with):

Science is backed up with tons of facts, diagrams, mathematic equations and proof of millions of years of advancement of the observable Universe and our very own galaxy, hell even our own fucking planet.

Religion is backed up by a book and about a millennium worth of bullshit lies.

I'm not Atheist, but fuck. I'll take brains over bullshit fairytales.

So you think "the universe came from nothing" sounds more ludicrous than "god's just been there forever, idk"? Again, GTFO

Fuck god. Show pics of wife kek.

>only happened once
You don't know that for certain

Religionist: You believe the entire universe came from nothing? That there was just, nothing, before?
Atheist: Yes
Religionist: HAHAHAH
Atheist: So where did God come from?
Religionist: He was always there, idk.

PFFFT religion in a nutshell

I was really uncomfortable reading this, did you happen to get this off of Facebook?

I beleave in a cosmic explosion that created the universe,which might I add is supported by science. You beleave a floating guy in the sky created a man from dust. A woman from a rib. Then they pissed off the magic floating dude by eating fruit a talking snake told them to eat. Then a virgin gave birth to the son of this floating guy. He them was murdered but came back to life. And now we're waiting for everyone who believed this bullshit blindly to float into the sky. Think about that.

No. My own observation. Why?

>supported by science
What is theory

IT'S SO RIDICULOUS!!!! Christ on a stick, it's that faggot with the "Never Ending Story" kid again. Can someone plz dox this fucker?

"it still makes more sense than a fucking old bearded faggot" - john 9:11

So here's my question; if God is perfect, and human logic is (by the very fact that man is not god) flawed, how is it that the Bible (the literal word of God, written/translated/interpreted by man) can even be taken seriously?

He isnt denying the fat mouth breather part though.

so i guess thinking a alien like god came from outer space and randomly said i
oh i give life to a planet yet when ur not able to question about it because its just against the rules its fucking stuoid

This topic always makes me scared, I have never belived in god and support the big bang. But at the same time I find my self saying " what was before that". for instance, the big bang created the universe right? but what before that. The whole topic makes me scared

I don't agree with all of the bible I believe the stories are metaphorical, but the parts about Jesus are used to show followers of Christ how to behave, but I believe the bible could've been misinterpreted or just not to be taken literally

Before that was once a great civilization. They were a prosperous and proud race. But at the same time a thorn in the eye of the spaghetti monster and its followers. The war raged on for millenia's ans just as the spaghetti monster invaded the home planet of said race the launched a secret weapon. "The big bang collider hydron laser gun weapon" and the rest is history after that "big bang" the gun released

>not to be taken literally

So, it's a work of fiction

Le trolling

Now that's what I call I macroscopic burn.

Lawrence Krauss has explained this several times.

>Learn2YouTube

Christians believe a being powerful enough to create this out of nothing cares whether you masturbate, what kind of food you eat, or whether you gamble

We don't know if the universe came from nothing, we just supposed it. But ... maybe it came from nothing, and maybe there was something before this nothing, something like a long long lonnnnnggg cycle.

Maybe god is real, maybe many more exist but for sure bible is bullshit ! Maybe god just dont make the universe, maybe he just don't give a shit.

It make me sad to see atheists and theists juste fingting each others in the name of bible or science. Science don't deny the existance of one or many gods, science look facts ... nothing more. And religious books contains a shitload of bullshits and contradictions.

Why do you don't just live your live, no matter what your neighbor believe.

This

it makes more seance than an old fucker with a white beard clicking his fingers and magicing it all up

Now a listen here you i says listen here. We from texas will not tollerate talking like that sir. Go back to your own country with your jibber jabber facts i say.

Lol, thank you for making fun of some texas red neck.

Sir, I'm from Texas and I say that your gibber jabber smells worse than a cowpie. I will thank you to not to spew that retardation into this already cancer-laden forum and to kindly fuck off. Y'hear?

Truth is: nobody knows.
\thread.