All you playing Pokemon you now realise that you are a weabo bitch faggot now?...

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

all you playing Pokemon you now realise that you are a weabo bitch faggot now? yes I hit the gym 8 times a week. yes I eat 200g of protein a day to keep my muscle mass up to date.

while you are out searching for imaginary elephants I'm at your house banging your little bitch. She likes a real man, one that could probably choke you out with my biceps in a few seconds.

Go ahead, catch your pokemons. It will probably be the closest you will ever be to a girl. Standing next and not talking to them. it's funny to me and my boys.

tldr - I'm in overload of bitches while you are out catching them all.

picture related. You are a joke

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

no u

William Morris
William Morris

You hit gym 8 times a week?
Maybe you should train your Pokémon so you can get the badge and finally move on

am I cool yet

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

Go ahead, catch your pokemons
Its Pokémon dumbass,
I bet you call them Mooses too.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

You've got a tiny dick don't you

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

Sure pal

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

my girl of 2 years and I go pokemon catching together

umad?

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

yes I hit the gym 8 times a week. yes I eat 200g of protein a day to keep my muscle mass up to date.

That's not going to make your below average dick size any larger m8

James Price
James Price

Why are you banging my dog you filthy zoophile?

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

k

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

haha

body, does not use 200g of protein...you're shitting 140g out everyday

nice bait

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

You try come my gym in my world you other cunt fuck!!! You won't live long I promise you fuck ass whore

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

found OP

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

all you working out you now realize that you are a pointless muscle-bound neanderthal now? yes I battle all the local gyms 8 times a week. yes I use 200 Pidgey candy a day to keep my EXP up to date.

while you are out lifting things I'm at your house catching all your Pokemon. They like a real trainer, one that could probably catch them in a regular pokeball in a few seconds.

Go ahead, lift your weights. It will probably be the closest you will ever be to being the very best. Not standing around like no one ever was. it's funny to me and my boys.

tldr - I'm in overload of mons while you are out catching all the STIs.

picture related. You are a joke

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

maybe if this were reddit.

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

Fuckin my little bitch huh? You like fucking little dogs you can put your little dick in huh?

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

Kek

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

going twice a day
somebody isnt hitting back and bi's hard enough

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

Catch all STD's OP

New Larvea

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

BEING THIS NEW

it's copypasta you fucking morons

Gavin White
Gavin White

WINRAR
/thread

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit