All you playing Pokemon you now realise that you are a weabo bitch faggot now? yes I hit the gym 8 times a week...

>all you playing Pokemon you now realise that you are a weabo bitch faggot now? yes I hit the gym 8 times a week. yes I eat 200g of protein a day to keep my muscle mass up to date.

>while you are out searching for imaginary elephants I'm at your house banging your little bitch. She likes a real man, one that could probably choke you out with my biceps in a few seconds.

>Go ahead, catch your pokemons. It will probably be the closest you will ever be to a girl. Standing next and not talking to them. it's funny to me and my boys.

>tldr - I'm in overload of bitches while you are out catching them all.

>picture related. You are a joke

no u

You hit gym 8 times a week?
Maybe you should train your Pokémon so you can get the badge and finally move on

am I cool yet

>Go ahead, catch your pokemons
Its Pokémon dumbass,
I bet you call them Mooses too.

You've got a tiny dick don't you

Sure pal

>my girl of 2 years and I go pokemon catching together

umad?

>yes I hit the gym 8 times a week. yes I eat 200g of protein a day to keep my muscle mass up to date.

That's not going to make your below average dick size any larger m8

Why are you banging my dog you filthy zoophile?

k

haha

body, does not use 200g of protein...you're shitting 140g out everyday

nice bait

You try come my gym in my world you other cunt fuck!!! You won't live long I promise you fuck ass whore

found OP

>all you working out you now realize that you are a pointless muscle-bound neanderthal now? yes I battle all the local gyms 8 times a week. yes I use 200 Pidgey candy a day to keep my EXP up to date.

>while you are out lifting things I'm at your house catching all your Pokemon. They like a real trainer, one that could probably catch them in a regular pokeball in a few seconds.

>Go ahead, lift your weights. It will probably be the closest you will ever be to being the very best. Not standing around like no one ever was. it's funny to me and my boys.

>tldr - I'm in overload of mons while you are out catching all the STIs.

>picture related. You are a joke

maybe if this were reddit.

Fuckin my little bitch huh? You like fucking little dogs you can put your little dick in huh?

Kek

>going twice a day
somebody isnt hitting back and bi's hard enough

Catch all STD's OP

>New Larvea

>BEING THIS NEW

it's copypasta you fucking morons

WINRAR
/thread