You know assholes, I love you

You know assholes, I love you.

Even though you're stupid, mean, and generally unpleasant to be around, I think you fuckers are closer to me than most of my family. All the stupid shit we do, the bizarre little culture we have here surrounding the significance of repeating numbers... It makes this place feel home, despite its flaws.

Thanks, Sup Forums.

Oh, and weird shit thread btw

OP, you truly were a faggot today

Aw, thanks

Kek

No one cares Go kill yourself

We love you too, OP.

The fuck is that

Thanks, guys

summerfag

I understand nothing about that picture. But, I think I need more. For science?

OP here, I dunno. I'm pretty sure it's some kind of sloth mutant or something. I got it off here like 2 years ago though, so...

mfw i'm a muslim and Sup Forums is the closest thing that i can call home

>Shit i forgot to greentext

wtf am I watching???

You're not a muslim if your mosque is not your favourite place to be in
also, you're looking at non modest women right now
hell awaits faggot

and anime is haram

This place isn't even good anymore, no teamwork, or direction to gain lols like it was back in my day. I guess the trolling of the ghost busters sheboon was kinda funny.

Well. Okay then. Super.
Thanks for taking part.

no raids
no oc
no actual anonyminity (or at least no one gives a fuck anymore about the concept of posting anonymous)
userbase is literally underage and retarded
its dead

Sup Forums was actually good for a while but its been on a steady decline for over 10 years now.

fuck you fucker, fuck loser, bitchhole

I'm working on some OC, I've got writers block though.

Still somewhat interesting to hang around though. And still a better alternative to Shillbook and Leddit

Hey man, not everyone here hates everything and loves to insult people, but here i go...

You know, when Sup Forums is your closest friend, it's time to do something about it, cause anyone is worth more than Sup Forums-friends.

And by something, I don't mean an hero.
Getting true friends ain't easy, but it's worth it :)

Art!

your a faggot

*You're

I get your point user, but I'd rather not. Part of the charm is the shitty atmosphere of the place anyway, it's like hanging around in a scummy bar downtown and actually being someone there.

Everyone posting from phone. Who gunna make OC that way?

well half the issue is good OC flounders anyways because the community is too shit to pick up and preserve good OC and instead ops for facebook/tumblr memes, like I said its dead. Even with the random faggot making something funny/meme worthy there is no concentrated community for it to matter.