The single most effective argument against environmentalism

The single most effective argument against environmentalism.

I don't get it

Me neither.

>Everything natural is good for you
>Bears are natural
>Throw a bear in an environmentalist to see how good it is for him

probably some nescient woman-hating climate change denier

aka 60% of Sup Forums

>6
Would "The single most effective argument against conservation." work better?

>women chopping down trees in the nude

>somehow an argument against conservation

we're not mind readers you fucking autist

Environmentalism isn't really about protecting the earth. It's about protecting the future of the human race,

I don't know much about logging, but I'm pretty sure there are a number of safety and legal violations in this picture.

This was my first thought as well. After spotting those nice tits on the left, of course.

I don't care

So many splinters....

I like how most of them are fat

All these women have huge breasts. Where can I sign up to supervise this crew?

>Everything natural is good for you
Except nobody ever said that.

>Conservationists are often against the logging industry.
>"Stoopid men" like seeing nude women
>Images shows nude women logging.
>"Stoopid men" the support logging, and thereby not supporting conservation.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

Only reason I can think of against conservation/environment:

Humans are truly fucked up and don't deserve to survive. So lets stop worrying, have fun, let the world go to hell while we go out in one big hedonistic blast.

>mfw you see the girl at the bottom of the tree cutting it, while others are standing on said tree

It's already laying flat on the ground. You should shop in some glasses on the pic.

I wonder what that girl with the big floppies would look like after getting a chainsaw to the tit?

THAT would make the gore reel here

They're all so ugly.

Cheerleader effect

Virgin who has never seen a real women naked detected

The ultimate argument against environmentalism is air conditioning

This is a hate crime against the tiny titty committee.

Why?

no user, that's something that would only make sense to a fucking retard like you

Critical thinking nigga, have you got it?

One day the sun will start to die then it will grow large enough that it will the engulf whole earth. Why cherish earth when it won't be here forever? Extracting resources from the earth is what humans do best! Let's go do that all over the universe, who knows what we will find... Maybe even a greater purpose will come our way.

AC isn't bad in and of itself.

environmentalism is actually unnatural. It's the most unnatural ideology humans have ever created.

NATURALLY, we would be like other animals and consume resources until we destory the ecosystem and have to evolve or go completely extinct.. it actually happens all the time.

Environmentalism and "going green" is based on metacognitive thought about the future consequences of our own actions based on mathmatics and quantitatively gathered information.. something no other living thing does.

Fuck mother nature, environmentalism is our only hope.

Environmentalism is not about preserving the earth it's about preserving the human race. Without environmentalism we will most likely go extinct before we can colonize the universe.

Hot

Wouldn't it be more natural to just go into the wild with our fellow primates and live as our ancestors did?

Reading comprrhendion isn't your strong suit is it

So is capitalism is natural?

I smell Soros funding in this thread.

But animals don't consume coal, oil etc

>Reading comprrhendion isn't your strong suit is it
...and spelling isn't yours.

Animals go extinct all the time. Read a book.

FALSE

Once you correct someone's grammar or spelling you've lost the argument

You know how I know you're gay?

That one? Yeah, I'd creampie the fuck out of that one.

truth, that's why average is called ykno, average
You don't know what that word means
Aint his fault you're a beta who has no standarts m8

humanity uber alles

That's the point of environmentalism

yup.

no, that would be UNNATURAL. we are modern homo sapien sapiens. our habitat is a molded social system centered around manufactured material and foodstuffs.
Going to "live like our ancestors" would be outside of the niche of our current form and we would all die.
That would be like making a group of toy dogs get in a group and go live in packs hunting moose and bears in the caucuses.

>Throw a bear in an environmentalist
>Throw
>a
>bear
>in
>an
>environmentalist

I would pay to see that.

Sent from my Android phone

All right, I need some fucking context to this. Where did this shit come from?

>no standarts

check out at real life, if you want 10/10 with huge tits and big ass you better have few millions laying in your bank account

Context for what?

Sent from my iPhone

I don't get it ,but I like it

Who has claimed that?

Just a normal day at the mill, duh.

Sent from my Blackberry

Who the fuck still has a Blackberry famalam???

Sent from my iPad

That doesn't make sense. It's like saying that when humans started to use tools they weren't being natural.

Humans came from nature, the things that we do are natural, even if that is different from what other species do.

You can say that it's not usual or not 'normal' for a species but by definition it is natural. Calling it unnatural because humans do it is ignoring the fact that we are animals ourselves.

No bro, anything that we humans decide to do is natural. Why is it unnatural just because it goes against tradition?

Doesn't make sense. We weren't unnatural when we developed the use of tools were we? It's all natural even if it is unusual or different.