>Queen are one of the best

>triggered babies

yeah, this. I actually like Queen, though

>Bearded hipter
>"I listen to jazz, I love jazz"
>"Hm, like what?"
>"Miles Davis"

This

>the greatest album of all time wasnt the greatest album from the year it was released

What I'm down Sydrome

What are you talking about? Babies are the ones that are more likely to think this way.

what the fuck is wrong with Miles Davis faggot?

>shoegaze is good
>prog is good
>weebshit is good
>rymcore is good
>post-war jazz is good
>post baroque classical is good

imagine being this close-minded

It's not about Miles Davis, it's about claiming you love a vast and sophisticated genre yet you can only name the most entry level author that represents it. Turns out - most of the time - that you don't even like Miles Davis and you only say that because it makes you look smart 'cause you're a fucking hipster.

I hate when the opposite happens too, mostly online. You can't say you like AC/DC lest someone calls you a normie faggot who knows nothing about rock.

So if someone says "I like jazz like Miles Davis" you automatically assume Miles is the only good jazz artist they know and they have no other knowledge of the genre? Did it ever occur to you that Miles is just one of their favorites and they know plenty of others but didn't feel the need to list them all off for you like an autist?

christ you are acting like he said "I love jazz like Kenny G", you sound so fucking pretentious, getting triggered because people like an entry-level artist.

not saying Miles is the greatest or something but honestly I've met people who can't name ANY jazz artists so if I meet someone who is a fan of Miles Davis you can bet I'm gonna have a conversation with them about what they think are his best works.

now if they can't name any of his albums or only his most super popular ones, then we might have a problem.

>So if someone says "I like jazz like Miles Davis"
If a bearded hipster says he likes jazz and he can only name Miles Davis, yes I think he's a pretentious fuck who's trying to look smart about music.

I know plenty of people who know jazz and like Miles Davis, I don't generalize about it.

>ITT: Popular music opinion you instantly disregard anybody for having
>Rock is a genre worth listening to

>calls other people babies
>disregards people based on music opinions

J. cole being a god

That's only a Complex comment section meme.

Think about someone who likes to criticize music, or more specifically others' taste in music. What fucked your life up so hard that you can't just take it upon yourself to enjoy things in life rather than put other people's opinion down and spread negative energy?

this