It's here

It's here

>The time is MEOW
Yes, suicide has never seemed more relevant

Pls do it

The only reason this movie is a good idea is because the fans of it haven't matured (neither mentally nor emotionally) since the first one came out 15 years ago, so they're sure to purchase those tickets.

>long anticipated

Meh. Rehashing old material from the last movie will make this movie feel like a 2 hour long forced meme.

>sequel to 15 year old comedy
Has this ever worked? Just look at zoolander 2 and anchorman 2

what does snazberries taste like?

zoolander was kinda good ending was pretty meh

I've never seen Super Troopers.

Super Troopers 1 is my favorite comedy of all-time but I'd be surprised if this doesn't suck

It's definitely going to suck. I don't enjoy anything else those guys made and they pumped out a ton of comedy movies in the early 00s. Super Troopers is their lightning in a bottle.

They haven't made a good movie since Club Dread. Beerfest was terrible.

>meow
oh no, are they just going to reuse old jokes?

man my tripcode filter is just growing and growing these days

Oh yeah, also kill yourself

What's this type of movie called besides comedy?

The tagline ("the time is MEOW") is already breaking the cardinal rule if comedy sequels: don't rehash old jokes

t. women's christian temperance union

don't give a shit

where the fuck is beerfest 2?

You mean Weedfest?

>in high school when beerfest came out
>people act like its the funniest thing ever because DUDE BEER LMAO
It's ok but it really isn't that funny. I can't stand Superbad for that same reason

I didn't like the original Super Troopers. It came out around the same time as Reno 911 did and Reno is just way funnier.

can it, college boy

Bill and Ted 3 will be pure kino though.

>Reno is funnier
>Reno is funny at all

Hey, what was the one episode where Jim Dangle was really gay and it was hilarious?

Can't wait. First on was the first film I ever illegally downloaded.

reno stops being funny when someone tells you that its all improv and its just them going no no no NO NON NON NO NO NOOOOOO the whole time.