Have we forgotten about this guy? Who was he again?

Have we forgotten about this guy? Who was he again?

A failed meme.

NO ONE POST IT

because a galaxy far, far away is actually hell.

Because a galaxy far far away is actually Australia

rolling on the FLOOR xD

HOLY SHIT

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

God fucking dammit, I went about a month without seeing this meme and assumed it was finally fucking over, but I guess not. You just HAD to post it once again, didn't you? You felt SO fucking inclined to bring this cancerous piece of shit back to the face of this board, like it was your God given duty or some shit. This meme isn't even funny, m8, like seriously. It's fucking annoying, just like you. Every time I see this shit, I want to strangle the guy responsible for posting it, and that guy just happens to be you. So congratulations, you are officially a fag. I swear to God if I ever see this meme again I'm gonna bang my head against a wall. It's the most asinine thing on the planet, it's not entertaining, it's not funny, it doesn't even make any fucking sense. It's just a waste of space. This post could've gone to something that could actually have contributed to the planet, or even just this board, but no. Instead, it has to go to this fucking meme.
Please, just go outside or something. Find something better to do with your life than posting shitty memes that aren't even funny on a fucking image board for Chinese cartoons. Your mum's getting tired of you living in her basement.

Fucking idiot

Don't every fucking reply to me again.

>9 replies
>6 posters

So why DID Marv turn into a skeleton?

ITT: Villains that did nothing wrong.

pmsl

Some random devaronian

>pretending to not google it

Literally lelling on the floor out loud kel

If you ever reply to me again without contributing to the thread, I'll fucking slaughter you.

that's a big price

HOLY FUCK8N KEKE

OMG. MAD MAN

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Because New York is actually hell

o shit waddup

Xdd

Lol