twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cute goats and rifles general

last online 19 days ago

then you are obviously not gay enough

aw shit he ded

Hello fam fams.
shit.
anyone got a homo potion?

tbh jab into f-tilt on spacies seems to be enough if I can't (yet) have enough frames to react to tech in place with grab. F-tilt works pretty well unless they're super low percentage.
Problem mostly solved.

The thing you might have to worry about even with jab is that they might asdi down shine you if you do it too frequently. That's an adaptation that happens over the course of a set though, probably not the first time.

i'm pretty sure subby has one

Dubba jab then. Yeah, a lot of adaptations can happen, like as I've said, if I see them start to think that that's the way out, I'd start up-smashing.
Anyways, that's enough obsessing over spacies for now.

GOD DAMMIT!
POST DICKS!

it's not a potion so much as it is my semen mixed with rum. I call it the white hispanic.

Spacies are definitely sheiks hardest matchup in any case. Spacies fucking body sheik to hell and back.
Not sure if that's your worst matchup or not though.

I really love facing spacies whether I win or lose.

that's a pretty gay cocktail, i'm sure it would work

this has dicks

Ok.

That's because spacies are literally the reason melee is fun. Even non spacies players understand this. Nobody WANTS to play a fucking peach ditto, ever. Everyone who plays a character that isn't fox or falco wants to face fox and falco in bracket so the game can actually be exciting.

The semen isn't actually necessary; the rum gets one drunk enough to do gay things enthusiastically.

Seattle native reporting

Made my day. Best burgers ever

I need my combos and throws or else I'm nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=5GJC17c2sfk

Katia watch the fuck out of this.

Or you could just be kirbykaze vs kalamazhu and body the fuck out of peach straight savage.

clever girl

>The semen isn't actually necessary
it helps

plus then you can nickname it rumcum or something

Well it doesn't actually help with taste unless you're a real big faggot but hey I could've underestimated your queer score.

That match will always be remembered.
Fucking needles, man.
I mean, if it were viable, I might like to pick up a new character for funsies. But I don't think I can.

Become the fox main you know you want to be.

can u b my gote tonite

I mean, I'm a pretty big faggot

I have never tasted cum before though, so I don't know how that affects my "queer score"

Nigga, every character besides Sheik immediately sucks ass when they're in my hands. Peach is decent enough to be neutral.
As fun as it might be, the learning curve is steep and I'm not sure if I'm cut out to do such a thing.
I'd thought Fox, but then more Marth, but now I'm not sure.

s-sure

It adds uncertainty since we don't know if you'd be about it.

allahu ackbar

No one has blown a load in your mouth?

no!
fuck off give peinus
youtube.com/watch?v=eEVBDiHt84k

At your level, definitely don't pick up marth unless you want to focus on him. Marth is an incredibly hard character past true noob levels. Fox is even easier, provided your execution is solid.

THIS IS PROBABLY HARAM

its ok allah is dumb anyway

The idea is a pretty big turn on, if that helps

negative

just add a picture of mohammed to that comment and you'll be enriched in no time

+20 gay

But graaaabs tho.
Yeah, I suppose so. I just always give up after trying Fox cause shit.

Marth is not technically demanding except for some wonky combo setups, but you need to completely change how you play the game to do well with him. Hitting buttons as marth is death, whereas sheik can whiff all day and be fine.

Fox is technically demanding but once you have the execution you can largely just go nuts and do fine.

Both require a substantial time investment if you want to actually make them remotely viable as a sheik/peach player.

everything I post is muhammad

RIP you.

what is the maximum queer score one can have

Unless the Puff matchup drives me clinically insane, I'll likely just stick to Sheik.

Those penises aren't anatomically correct.

The scoring isn't consistent. You can be, say, a 5 star fag, or a flawless fudgepacker, or a perfect 10 penisgargler, and they all more or less mean the same thing, except when they don't. That said, the highest score is just "SF"

Sheik honest to god beats puff. Someone on reddit put it really well: Sheik is a grounded character and puff is an aerial character, but somehow sheik beats puff in the air and loses to her on the ground. The logic is that you can really never grab puff unless she's in shield and have a read because she'll rest your ass, but your bair actually just straight up beats hers.

I haven't played shittale
whats the character name?

Asriel. He's an enormous spoiler. Go play the game, shitbird. If you have ever enjoyed an RPG in your life you will like it.

Azrael

I completely realize that the matchup is nothing insurmountable and demanding a change.
Still, we'll see how well my sanity holds.

>You can be, say, a 5 star fag, or a flawless fudgepacker, or a perfect 10 penisgargler
you gotta give me a title like that

>That said, the highest score is just "SF"
meaning you, presumably

Frumplebutt.

tfw get home from work and no cute dragon to suck me off

You absolutely should not switch to fox for puff. Not on any level. Every puff main in the world practices beating up on fox more than anything else. You will simply not have the matchup integrity to overcome that and you'll get rocked, when your main is 100% capable of it.

Paddy pillow-biter.

tfw get home from work and no badass dragon to conquer a castle town with

There's always a vacuum cleaner and a Chinese paper dragon...

Wow, I never knew you had it so hard.

there will never be a game with the size of Skyrim that focuses on well writen furry dating and sex

I'll be the king of your castle

It's a rough life

struggles

i love it

>game
>dating
>well written
I'd say pick 2 but really even that's a stretch in most cases.

I WILL STORM THE GATES AND LEAVE A TRAIL OF CHARRED CORPSES IN MY WAKE

I thought you might.

Dont you have sex with someone new like two weeks?

Nigga I do what I want.

I still don't really understand the gaster lore, is there a good resource for perusing it

I haven't had actual sex since... sometime last year?

good night faggots